Posted by: Malik.6781

Malik.6781

Feeling Piken yet?

15/11 PS/SFR/RS [EU Premier League Round 5]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Feeling Piken yet?

People probably sleeping. Need to wake up 07.00.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

Monday is here!!!

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

At long last!!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Go Go Piken, nightcapping to victory

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Eh, we were night capped relentlessly by SFR back in June. I’m still picking the shards out of my body from those 3am ten golem + full Zerg rushes when we had maybe 10 on map, lol.. It actually wound up being a good lesson, taught me how to hide well

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godspeed.7256

Godspeed.7256

Great fights so for, Second Law expects a big week this matchup!
Anyone interested in organised open field fights, gvgs ect feel free to contact me or SabreWalrus.8647

Made a video of a tower defense on Saturday, props to the SFR commander! We just don’t give up easily :P

Godspeed Roleplayer
[RG] Red Guard
[Scnd] Second Law and [Rtrd] Retired Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toby.2357

Toby.2357

Made a video of a tower defense on Saturday, props to the SFR commander! We just don’t give up easily :P

Yeah, wish your EB commander/blob were as ‘’ enthusiastic’’ and ’’driven’’ perhaps then we could have a decent fight. Everytime we see your EB zergs they either run away as fast as they can, start scattering around and become loot bags then run away or just get wiped in seconds. Today we were purposly farming your EB zerg at piken keep just to see if you ever got tired of dying over and over again.

I dont want to start a fued or a fight, but you need to get your kitten together pikens. Dont you have a commander in EB? over half of the zerg vs zergs against piken were piken players being scattered around everywhere and we had to pick and kil you 1 by 1. It was so emberassing to fight i had to que for a borderland.

Also nice music in the video

Level 80 Kudzu Ranger – SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheBob.9863

TheBob.9863

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Hope you enjoyed your Monday start Piken, with EVERYONE of your forts paper…

Get used to it, your going to start every morning like that!

P.S. Please attack our T3 forts more…bags always welcome!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiei.8697

Hiei.8697

Request for my SFR’S mates: please, stop being arrogants.. is just a game.. and by doing so the only thing we get is to make us hate from the other! Treat them with respect and they (hopefully) do the same with us!

(edited by Hiei.8697)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Could I beg a favour? If ANY server suspects a hack or exploit, could you try getting hold of a guild member in game and try to sort it out that way rather than drag the finger pointing to the forums? It will get resolved much quicker that way, and lessens the drama in the match thread. I don’t imagine ANY server or guild would support exploits, it ruins the game. If it’s on Piken side and unguilded, just whisper me in game and I’ll be glad to track it down and file an actual support ticket. Nobody wants to see that kind of stuff in game.

Thank you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiei.8697

Hiei.8697

Could I beg a favour? If ANY server suspects a hack or exploit, could you try getting hold of a guild member in game and try to sort it out that way rather than drag the finger pointing to the forums? It will get resolved much quicker that way, and lessens the drama in the match thread. I don’t imagine ANY server or guild would support exploits, it ruins the game. If it’s on Piken side and unguilded, just whisper me in game and I’ll be glad to track it down and file an actual support ticket. Nobody wants to see that kind of stuff in game.

Thank you.

agree! edited my post!

in Match-ups

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

Just report as often as possible. You cannot do anything else. This is no big guild or something, so rs has little to no possibilities to do more than you can do… However I say sorry in the name of our server, that’s not the way we want to play! We condemn this in every way!

it was written…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

First time saw someone actually hacking. He denied my party invite for some reason.

…or is it just the amazing teleporting warrior, who knows.

However I say sorry in the name of our server [..]

Not a server fault, you can do as much (/little) as we can.

[Hex]

(edited by Bogey.5423)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Where is the “Tuesday is coming” pic?

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Perhaps we are making you do overtime this week so next week Jade Sea can swoop in and take it from the burn out this week.

/frenchconspiracy2013#

You guys are working hard. It makes for some good fights. Keep it up!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ozzel.5634

Ozzel.5634

You can use this one.

Attachments:

SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I understand that being second is kitten hard for one’s ego, especially if you are second to Vizunah and you take ladder to the heart

For me personally it was never even a question if SFR is stronger as a server than Piken.

But the ever-bitter attitude of prominent SFR forum warriors gets under the skin of enough number of opponents so the flame never dies out.

Meh…

P.S. C’mon forum, you dirty kitten. Now you will be telling me what I meant by “hardd on” ?

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scribe of Salmacis.7054

Scribe of Salmacis.7054

Beautiful, as it should be. ^^ Quite enjoyed watching it.

Bessaria – Guardian & al, [DVG], previously [KA] [Scnd] – Pikunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toby.2357

Toby.2357

You can use this one.

Paint ftw

Just to rub it in!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2I84-A9duY

Im beginning to like mondays now

Attachments:

Level 80 Kudzu Ranger – SFR

(edited by Toby.2357)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Paint ftw

That was actually surprisingly well done for a paint.

Nice job, but it was obviously crying for something like that.

Oh wow, I’ve completely forgot about this song! Man it brings memories…

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marsares.2053

Marsares.2053

I find it somewhat amusing to see people claim to be “the best” in a game-mode where winning has in reality very little to do with whoever is the best, and is predominantly determined by whoever has the most numbers and/or the best coverage.

Even at times when the odds are most even (i.e. when every single server has a queue on every single BL and EB), even then it’s largely determined by the luck of the draw, as it matters if organised guilds get in or whether it’s PUGs, if those PUGs decide to be on Vent and if there’s a good Commander online. What’s more, at those times the server with lower coverage or numbers will be often at a distinct disadvantage as they’ll be facing keeps that have been heavily upgraded during a lull in their coverage.

If you really want to brag about being the best, as a guild you should compete in GvG or as an individual you should play sPvP. If you want to determine which server is “best”, GW2 has very little to offer. If, however, you want to see which server has the best coverage, and subsequently brag about it and feel good about it, then WvW is the game for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tseikk.9032

Tseikk.9032

http://gw2wvw.org/ i’m not sure if this thing tells the truth, but it is telling that both sfr and rs are focusing piken while piken is fighting both almost equally.
And focus is always focus..

I speak for myself, not for my server or my guild.
Solo roamer, all classes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

http://gw2wvw.org/ i’m not sure if this thing tells the truth, but it is telling that both sfr and rs are focusing piken while piken is fighting both almost equally.

Dunno. Just spend two hours running between Durios and Quentin, never a dull moment. Great fights.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Enocka.7421

Enocka.7421

Oh it wasnt monday wait for tuesday we will be fine then lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

And here comes the focus again… It is a capping focus. It does not tell anything about points or the battlefield focus at all. It just shows who is capping from who. And since sfr is obviously focusing you guys they capture less from rs, so rs has less to capture back from sfr. And of course is rs using it’s given opportunity, e.g. T1 stuff, wouldn’t you too? This focus thing is nearly completly useless and only leads to endless discussions, again and again and yet again…

it was written…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neil.1034

Neil.1034

Piken doesn’t cry “double team” … we welcome the extra lootbags/fights.

We watched SFR claim that in the first match of the league when it wasn’t happening. It made them look a bit silly.

Welcome the third place too in season, and on this week u will taste the revenge for helping vizuna and double team us 24/7 first week

You seem to forget that on the last mu SFR will be 2pts ahead PS. IF VZ and PS decide to really double team you, both SFR and PS will be #2.

SFR logic…

Thats assuming that SFR come first this round. RS are doing pretty well at the moment and with a bit of help from PS, if PS concentrated all their attacks on SFR and allowed RS to get all the points, then RS could come first, SFR second and PS third. This would mean, presuming that the following weeks panned out ok for both servers that PS would beat SFR by 2 points at the final count.

To stop this happening SFR would have start attacking RS to gain points, which would then give PS the chance to break the 2 v 1 and come second this week which would still mean they would win overall.

Either way it would be tactially a better option to just help RS at the moment. While trying not to fall too far behind. Then wait until you see how SFR respond.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

Piken doesn’t cry “double team” … we welcome the extra lootbags/fights.

We watched SFR claim that in the first match of the league when it wasn’t happening. It made them look a bit silly.

Welcome the third place too in season, and on this week u will taste the revenge for helping vizuna and double team us 24/7 first week

You seem to forget that on the last mu SFR will be 2pts ahead PS. IF VZ and PS decide to really double team you, both SFR and PS will be #2.

SFR logic…

Thats assuming that SFR come first this round. RS are doing pretty well at the moment and with a bit of help from PS, if PS concentrated all their attacks on SFR and allowed RS to get all the points, then RS could come first, SFR second and PS third. This would mean, presuming that the following weeks panned out ok for both servers that PS would beat SFR by 2 points at the final count.

To stop this happening SFR would have start attacking RS to gain points, which would then give PS the chance to break the 2 v 1 and come second this week which would still mean they would win overall.

Either way it would be tactially a better option to just help RS at the moment. While trying not to fall too far behind. Then wait until you see how SFR respond.

RS has numbers only at prime time. They cant compete with SFR for points.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

They’re doing pretty well so far. Even their daytime presence had them ticking over 200 most of the day.

Is it bad that I’m secretly rooting for RS?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Not at all, I’m rooting for them too. Undeserved 2nd place is the theme of this match after all.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Naw I’d love to see them take first spot. If they’re clever about it, based on what I’ve seen from them, even during the weekday, I think it’s possible.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

Necrosis didn’t have a blast today in PS BL.
Loads of people afk doing nothing.We decided to claim and upgrade Dawns Tower.We did a good job for about 4 and a half hours.In the end it was a bad idea to scout for both Garrison and Dawns side as we were 7 and when garrison was under heavy fire we decided to go and man all the sieges that we put inside.When the attack to Dawns came it was too late.Well..there goes 5 hours worth of upgrading.

Gl and see you in the field

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

Well I’m hitting the gym this week. Congratulations SFR and RS for first and second place respectively. You managed to get what you wanted to achieve. See you in the last match up!

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Great fights in SFR BL tonight, cheers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Great fights in SFR BL tonight, cheers.

Wanted to say the same. Piken, RS. Everyone was fighting, no running. We got wiped u got wiped…(except SCND maybe…u’rekittengood guys, still remember duel with your mesmer in sfr garri on last MU….longest fight i ever had 1v1))).

Nice mathc-up for those who see not only the war score but compete in battlefield aswell.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

Posted by: OniDrake.4361

OniDrake.4361

Awesome fight going on, it’s not 2vs1, it’s like u did with vizuna to us on match1, normal fight we never 2vs1 piken with river piken dont flame we look just for good fight and catapult invu wall

Attachments:

in Match-ups

OniDrake.4361

Wonder how piken feel to thick 60ish u got the good fight u looking for or not enough? start to pay vizuna for last week

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Don’t think anyone from Piken is crying 2v1. Probably because we understand it’s part of normal strategy. Kind of proud of that, actually. Says a lot about our community.

I suspect Oni needs a hug. So cranky.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnar.5730

Magnar.5730

Wonder how piken feel to thick 60ish u got the good fight u looking for or not enough? start to pay vizuna for last week

No need to pay anyone, sfr will focus on Piken only like always.
Easy match for Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maluk.1376

Maluk.1376

gj sfr
Piken cant do PvD in the Morning anymore,so they quit playing.GG

in Match-ups

OniDrake.4361

No need to pay anyone, sfr will focus on Piken only like always.
Easy match for Vizunah.

Wonder why sfr just focus piken

in Match-ups

Magnar.5730

It started with RG moving from Piken to sfr, to fight Piken first time we met.
Then I guess it spread like a virus.

in Match-ups

OniDrake.4361

Most like piken help vizuna win the league and 2vs1 us on first match up

in Match-ups

Magnar.5730

If they got any help it was from you who dident attack them.
It was Anza, Speldon, Mendon 24/7.

in Match-ups

OniDrake.4361

If they got any help it was from you who dident attack them.
It was Anza, Speldon, Mendon 24/7.

Keep this up, like u did nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

Seriously Oni take a break you know its not working. I am proud atm that none from our side cried about double teaming this week. Because maybe we understand this game better and understand its general strategy. Well we all failed ourselves. Less determination and will to win this week. Nothing came with Monday lol. You guys showed the will to win and were much more organized then we were. I will reserve the congrats till the end of the match or it would just feel like giving up to me.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

thats what it basically comes down to we wanted to win this matchup much more than piken did. Piken believed that they could win just by doing what they always do when monday comes everything will work out but that is complacency. Same thing happened first week we thought we could beat vizunah just by doing what we always have done but we were wrong vizunah wanted to win this league much more than we did and thats why i actually gained respect for vizunah during this league

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hratgard.8310

Hratgard.8310

SFR really wanted to win this match up and from what it seems they got the job done . I ll save the congrats for friday though . RS atm showing a very impressive coverage and strength . With this performance i wonder why they are in the same position atm with AR and kodash .

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soira.7419

Soira.7419

You can use this one.

Paint ftw

Just to rub it in!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2I84-A9duY

Im beginning to like mondays now

Erm some of you guys are typing stuff like payback etch etch, as if you re teaching someone a lesson of some sort. You re not teaching anything.

What you should attempt to teach yourselves is, for anyone that cares about the ladder, there is only one Numero Uno spot and you aint it.
Vizunah is.
Same as Piken never “had it” to be second in the league , you aint “got it” to be first. You never did.
For those that care more about the pvp keep enjoying the rest of the matchup and the rest of the season.