15/11 PS/SFR/RS [EU Premier League Round 5]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Maybe i should play couple hours in this match-up. Meh queue in EB. I watch “action” movie and train my right hand.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

Junkpile.7439
@

I do it too while waiting for que<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

I am a bit disappointed from Piken expected a lot more from you guys and girls……….

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

piken is probably slacking to wait for next round of sfr/vizunah/piken if there is one.

haven’t checked whos doing last week but if there is a piken/vizunah/sfr there will be total double teaming piken gonna focus staying on vizunah good side try to get second place

atleast that’s what the piken commander told me last night in a good planetside 2 massive rush <3
those kotv players died a lot-.-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

You’re talking a lot for someone who quited or did you just feared the season 1?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

last night EB was so hilarious, SFR camping our keep gate while RS was stacked inside the cap circle without even looking at eachother, and still 2 blobs took more than 3 minutes to kill my guard XD

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: OniDrake.4361

OniDrake.4361

Piken just use others servers as a “card” calling it strategy like vizuna used them vs sfr.Too bad riverside “card” dont ally with u this time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Surmaturma.4823

Surmaturma.4823

Made a video of a tower defense on Saturday, props to the SFR commander! We just don’t give up easily :P

Beautiful, as it should be. ^^ Quite enjoyed watching it.

heh, nice video – excellent work. What I have seen you guys in field you have always performed admirably so /salute from here.

Cheers,
Surmaturma
SFR wvwvw alliance officer

“To Rasa Sum – and back again!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maimiri.7396

Maimiri.7396

Its tuesday already??

in Match-ups

Posted by: chrisgr.3849

chrisgr.3849

I am a bit disappointed from Piken expected a lot more from you guys and girls……….

Greets Myrmi

Myrmi is hard somtimes to hit and defend your self vs to blobs/sergs or waht ever ppl like to call..no mater what server you hit the other hits you from the back when your half ppl is dead or try to come back from WP…i cant blame any of 2 servers realy..is all part of the game and all play for points..so if 1 server see the opportunity he cgap her and play his game beter to get those points..but lets face it..
But im wonder how big is the ego and how much confidencethey have on ther skils the players from SFR and RS from the moment that 2 very high servers nead to team up and work toogether -and admit that they do that-so they win a high server..so im also a bit disapoind from those 2 servers,,i was expected more
And about hacks ets all servers have ppl that use that..so beter all stop to use this for excuse on fight

(edited by chrisgr.3849)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

i dont get these claims of teaming up i mean just the other night we lost tier 3 bay on rs bl to rs blob while piken blob was at piken bl hills i mean u all know the reasons why we focus on piken only but what rs does is up to them but as far as i’ve seen other than inside eb where rs do seem to be almost solely focusing piken which is prob due to our strength in eb rs mainly seem to be focusing on us in the bl’s

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

But im wonder how big is the ego and how much confidencethey have on ther skils the players from SFR and RS from the moment that 2 very high servers nead to team up and work toogether -and admit that they do that-so they win a high server..so im also a bit disapoind from those 2 servers,,i was expected more
And about hacks ets all servers have ppl that use that..so beter all stop to use this for excuse on fight

SfR and RS double teaming? I loled
Definitly not on Borders. Maybe on eb but I can’t say anything about that (just speculating you are the weakest defender there so you get pushed hard)

And still…Server population and WvW success has as much to do with each other like Viz beeing 1st and Canadians…

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in Match-ups

Surmaturma.4823

Greets Myrmi

Myrmi is hard somtimes to hit and defend your self vs to blobs/sergs or waht ever ppl like to call..no mater what server you hit the other hits you from the back when your half ppl is dead or try to come back from WP…i cant blame any of 2 servers realy..is all part of the game and all play for points..so if 1 server see the opportunity he cgap her and play his game beter to get those points..but lets face it..

First of all hacks are game-spoilers – we should do all we can to root those out and SFR community is 100% against using those, something we hope & believe all communities share since truly as you said there are always some people doing it. Still worst thing we could do is a “silent approval” of doing nothing. They are not excuse on fight.

Secondly I have to admit I was tempted to say “look who is talking” but that would be fruitless – anyways, let me assure that you have been merely trolled – I am very active on reading and discussing in SFR wvwvw community both with field players as well as commanders and leaders and I haven’t read/heard even any comments about working together with RS.

Cheers and great fights for all,

Surmaturma
SFR wvwvw alliance officer

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Surmaturma.4823

meh surma commander v commander server v server I don’t think peoples speak openly about it in the community I team med up myself many times with desolation commanders when we meet a server we potently saw this server have an hour two more players than we have so to stop them from getting too much point we double teamed for a bit<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: mzt.3270

mzt.3270

The thing about karma is that it is a self fulfilling prophecy. Teaming up if any will only fall back harder on those who do it. People can go back and forth with opinions on how the gameplay had changed, especially with the influx of players scrambling on both SFR and Riverside against Piken who with a skeleton crew did well despite the very apparent " strategic move" for both sides to attack both sides of Pikens keep at the same time. Which I think is another barbaric showcase to show what had gone on but again its a "he said you said " scenario, so its best left alone. As for the very apparent sfr hate towards Piken, it is not needed nor welcomed. It is a game pure and simple and if it gets to a point where people need to rage and brood about it in real life, then it is perhaps time to get a real life. Lastly the great thing about karma is that it always returns 3 fold to what you have done. I await the last matchup with SFR with great anticipation.
I certainly as a Piken player was not aware of a Viz matchup, but I hope to god we do so in the next SFR matchup. Then perhaps there will be some mediation between Piken and SFR to sort the issues out. Nothing good comes from double teaming – nothing. There are no winners because you have not won by your own merits, it is a false win and there are only losers in the end. You also start a chain reaction that is a hit for hit scenario – that is karma. I do hope SFR and Piken sort the differences, but its more a case of wanting to and seeing attitudes change.

Happiness is finding an Omnomberry in your Grumble Cake

in Match-ups

Surmaturma.4823

Shame you missed it mzt , let me dig out if I can find out something small
one example since you mentioned that both sides of piken keep – found this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSAnA_EuNJ0

Although I have to say I was amazed very often might of Piken – e.g. on this case small band of Piken drive away viz zone blob – Vizuna immeadidly noticing their might and withdrawing regardless of at least 3x the numbers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ALzwDN6C64

or cases of Piken and Vizuna zone blobs passing by with highest damage thrown between being /wave

Anyways, underlining definately what you say – teaming up causes high amounts of bad karma and it kinda eats away the ground from having something so great as server vs server vs server – It kind of makes things feel more like well doubleteamed. Still I am certain all three servers have learned their lesson and fight with equal rage against both other servers.

Ok, I am trolling now , sorry folks, didn’t have such a great day.

Anyways, lets have a night of fun fights.

Cheers

in Match-ups

Myrmidone.4362

DTK wanna say thanks to SPRT and the rest of Piken for the intense Fights on SFR Border.
Really awesome clashes;-)

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nero Stark.1369

Nero Stark.1369

Awesome fight going on, it’s not 2vs1, it’s like u did with vizuna to us on match1, normal fight we never 2vs1 piken with river piken dont flame we look just for good fight and catapult invu wall

It was a nice fight, indeed.
Two different blobs attacking on two sides and getting pushed back several times.
It was not a “normal fight”, but it’s part of the game, I don’t think anyone will complain

last night EB was so hilarious, SFR camping our keep gate while RS was stacked inside the cap circle without even looking at eachother, and still 2 blobs took more than 3 minutes to kill my guard XD

Yep, that was quite funny. Not only they didn’t attack each other (one team was capping while the other was spawncamping, I took two screenshots), did you notice that one “enemy team” decided to stop trebbing the keep, when the other “enemy team” got inside?

RS capping on the left —> http://i.imgur.com/KDVGLOb.jpg
SFR camping gate on the right --> http://i.imgur.com/BcTiKkg.jpg

Even if we were outnumbered we held for a lot of time, overall it was a fun match.

Nice fights everywhere, see you all ingame

(edited by Nero Stark.1369)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

teaching our new mesmer army! yes yes, be afraid

Attachments:

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

mzt.3270

@ Smoke.9273
A really nice post, as Kiro has already pointed out this is a beacon to show that SFR has have a few decent players as Piken does. People have to realize that ultimately many good people suffer on the back of match-ups etc, especially when they are not informed etc, however they are subjected to in-game trolling – jumping/ sitting/ standing on downed players etc… is basically breaking the heart of gameplay.

I also must admit I am a little disappointed in Piken players at times, some people don’t follow commanders, commanders refuse to badge up due to raging people on the back of constant losing battles – in both counts people refuse to understand that if people do not follow a commander then there is not enough people to carry an opposing force. On the flip side the worst thing though, is people are not willing to take the initiative themselves, see siege has to be built, see towers need to be manned , offer to group mobile forces to take camps etc.

I hope that at the end of this week all servers take a good look at what has happened and to stop things escalating further, repair what ill- feeling can be repaired (by those who actually started this trash) and move on with a clean slate. " he did this and you did that " attitude does not help matters, what is done is done, move on and play the game with self respect, fair play and skill. As for Wemil, dude get out and stop trolling the issues. The very fact you " meet" with other server commanders makes you as guilty as creating these bad issues yourself. Take a chill pill, enjoy the game and play it with some dignity, if you can’t … well I hear Final Fantasy have a nice stress free farming in fairy dust collecting. Do it before you burst an artery or worse.

Everyone else see you on the battlefield, enjoy the bags when you win them fairly. GL out there

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varu.1063

Varu.1063

The thing about karma is that it is a self fulfilling prophecy. Teaming up if any will only fall back harder on those who do it. People can go back and forth with opinions on how the gameplay had changed, especially with the influx of players scrambling on both SFR and Riverside against Piken who with a skeleton crew did well despite the very apparent " strategic move" for both sides to attack both sides of Pikens keep at the same time. Which I think is another barbaric showcase to show what had gone on but again its a "he said you said " scenario, so its best left alone. As for the very apparent sfr hate towards Piken, it is not needed nor welcomed. It is a game pure and simple and if it gets to a point where people need to rage and brood about it in real life, then it is perhaps time to get a real life. Lastly the great thing about karma is that it always returns 3 fold to what you have done. I await the last matchup with SFR with great anticipation.
I certainly as a Piken player was not aware of a Viz matchup, but I hope to god we do so in the next SFR matchup. Then perhaps there will be some mediation between Piken and SFR to sort the issues out. Nothing good comes from double teaming – nothing. There are no winners because you have not won by your own merits, it is a false win and there are only losers in the end. You also start a chain reaction that is a hit for hit scenario – that is karma. I do hope SFR and Piken sort the differences, but its more a case of wanting to and seeing attitudes change.

They nerfed karma a while back, so now it`s only 2 fold return.

Exalted [CoAW]
SFR

in Match-ups

mzt.3270

@ Varu.1063 don’t be a kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Thanks for the fun fights in Blue Border tonight

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Thanks for the fun fights in Blue Border tonight

Lowlands, North of Hills <3. Never will forget that) Very nice fights and hard for pick up group)

Sorry for those who built acs, wasn’t my idea….

Best reguards, Commander Handarand
/bow

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnar.5730

Magnar.5730

4:30 am.. sfr everywhere
its night, if you play at this time everyday, I suggest trransfer to American server.
More challaging for you than running after me..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doobster.5249

Doobster.5249

Well i hope RS and SFR enjoyed themselves this week teaming up, so that they can finally win a match.
GJ RS and SFR lol

Ydesia Dreambreath – Mesmer
Yoda Dreambreath – Warrior
— Council Member of DVG (Piken Square [EU]) —

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Well you are much stronger now than in first match-up and we are lot weaker so it’s kind of natural double team. You did it too in first match-up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lmcvann.4781

lmcvann.4781

There are sooooo many people on here who see things that are not there…

SFR and RS are not double teaming us, heres whats happening

SFR are focusing on us due to past match ups, fair enough. RS are taking advantage and focusing the weaker side (PS) which makes tactical sense for them. This is exactly what happened in week 1 when VS focussed SFR and we took advantage.

No double teaming just good tactics in week 1 and also this week. Im sure PS will do the same if matched with VS and SFR again, it just makes sense to take any advantage you can

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minze.7065

Minze.7065

SFR are focusing on us due to past match ups, fair enough. RS are taking advantage and focusing the weaker side (PS) which makes tactical sense for them. This is exactly what happened in week 1 when VS focussed SFR and we took advantage.

No double teaming just good tactics in week 1 and also this week. Im sure PS will do the same if matched with VS and SFR again, it just makes sense to take any advantage you can

You are totally right. I was about to write the same thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

GJ RS and SFR (/laugh) for your “team-superpower work” against us. Funny that you can’t beat us without the love from another server. (/laugh)

BUT i really enjoy the fights and this week! Proud how Piken react on forum, they are not drama queens. Kudos for that!

And for @Smoke.9273: You have my respect.

You do realise that RS has numbers only at prime time. Rest of the day its only PS and SFR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SagePoete.3216

SagePoete.3216

Sfr and RS are clearly double teaming and I suspect them even to be on the same TS…
There is too much attack simultaneous with 3-4 seconds of gap so that it is not true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Just say “thank you for the bags running to us” we always have to use rams and get pierced by your ac just for some bags

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in Match-ups

Surmaturma.4823

Sfr and RS are clearly double teaming and I suspect them even to be on the same TS…
There is too much attack simultaneous with 3-4 seconds of gap so that it is not true.

yes, this is looking like really good one <3 hadn’t heard this one up yet

in Match-ups

SagePoete.3216

SfR defending Valley for RS :

So cute…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExaFlare.1390

ExaFlare.1390

Allow me to join the party.
I guess SFR is confident since they only have to fight Vizunah twice, while Piken has to fight Vizunah 3 times.
SFR’s 2nd place is pretty much guaranteed unless they arent 1st against Augury Rock and Jade Sea.

Server : Vizunah Square [FR]
Chars : Exa Flare | Exaflare | Aurora Wall | Aurora Sword | Azure Flame God

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ozzel.5634

Ozzel.5634

Allow me to join the party.
I guess SFR is confident since they only have to fight Vizunah twice, while Piken has to fight Vizunah 3 times.
SFR’s 2nd place is pretty much guaranteed unless they arent 1st against Augury Rock and Jade Sea.

I guess SFR is confident …. ?? WTF ?? Where are you living man … at the moon?
We are total pug mess now… about 1/2 from our WvW guilds left SFR few week ago.
Our main force are dedicated pugs and few good commanders that are not rage quit yet.

The old SFR2.0 was destroyed at that week 1 (crazy lag, AP hunters, QQ 2-3 hours, rage quitters, funny new guilds, crazy unknown commanders in WvW and so on and so on)… in last few week we have few dedicated players/commanders that are trying to rebuild our SFR again.

PS you have my respect but I see this match … as my little sweet payback for that week 1 that destroy my old SFR2.0.

about you VZ I don’t care that we will not have fair fight between as this season. I will fight to the end … and after that too.

Attachments:

SFR

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Well we really are mess. Funny that nowadays we can’t even get commanders in every map. Yesterday in piken we played hours without any commander. Good thing is that some smaller guilds have really stepped up. They aren’t some top GvG guilds, but they still get things done.

in Match-ups

Vayle.7964

btw: all pikeneers that think SFR and RS are doubleteaming us: SFR instead is affraid of RS and their AC’s

in Match-ups

SagePoete.3216

btw: all pikeneers that think SFR and RS are doubleteaming us: SFR instead is affraid of RS and their AC’s

It’s not just an impression, it is a certainty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

It’s not just an impression, it is a certainty.

it is certain that sfr is mad at you. it is certain that rs is place two and it is only important for us to keep this place. first place would be utopia with the rs/german coverage. so if thats double teaming for you, ok. for me thats just what every server would and should do. it is pretty much the same situation that rs was in against vizu and kodasch. vizu pushed us down to place three the first few days and kodasch did everything to keep place two. just that fighting against vizu means: run, hide, leech, outnumbered golem rush (probably destroyed a stack of omega that week). very depressing week… at least you have some decend fights here – i hope ;-) and i’m pretty sure if you guys are the strongest server in a coming matchup you will let us pay for sfr behavior….

The old SFR2.0 was destroyed at that week 1 (crazy lag, AP hunters, QQ 2-3 hours, rage quitters, funny new guilds, crazy unknown commanders in WvW and so on and so on)… in last few week we have few dedicated players/commanders that are trying to rebuild our SFR again.

if they just left just because of one week, then you should be happy. no one needs ppl/guilds that give up after just one match. hell reviserside would be wasteland if our ppl/guilds would do this. so just see it as an opportunity. ;-)

it was written…

(edited by cubed.2853)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiei.8697

Hiei.8697

Lot of respect to you!

And this is why I hope SFR’S will focus on Viz the last week, maybe we will see the same we saw in week 1 but with inverse part with PS to take advantage on Viz..

Third place on week 1 was our fault.. wrong strategy and too many pvers!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simerja.4813

Simerja.4813

yeah nice doubleteaming FROM RIVERSIDE itself WITH RIVERSIDE itself @ sfr borders atm….

fact1 – SFR focuces Piken – check
fact2 – RS profits alot from fact 1 – getting sfr and piken buildings very easy…
fact3 – everything else is nothing but big bullkitten

rs would be stupid³ not using that SFR—> Piken Hate

http://s14.directupload.net/images/131120/xlfkp79o.jpg

Doubleteaming – NO WAY and NEVER – and yes – piken would be 2nd if sfr wouldnt focus em so extremly hard.

(edited by Simerja.4813)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnar.5730

Magnar.5730

Agree.. no doubleteaming just sfr as they always have been against Piken.
They even focus 3% more on rs then they did on vizunah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toby.2357

Toby.2357

yeah nice doubleteaming FROM RIVERSIDE itself WITH RIVERSIDE itself @ sfr borders atm….

fact1 – SFR focuces Piken – check
fact2 – RS profits alot from fact 1 – getting sfr and piken buildings very easy…
fact3 – everything else is nothing but big bullkitten

rs would be stupid³ not using that SFR—> Piken Hate

http://s14.directupload.net/images/131120/xlfkp79o.jpg

Doubleteaming – NO WAY and NEVER – and yes – piken would be 2nd if sfr wouldnt focus em so extremly hard.

Mate, most people dont see the big picture. sfr IS tryng to stomp piken wether it be double teaming or not. Are they helping rs? yes. Do they double team? Yes, but RS dosent know it, RS is double teaming piken with sfr without knowing it because sfr is on a vendetta mission. Do sfr care wether if piken knows they are being double teamed? No, sfr couldnt give a kitten sfr wants piken to know that they are double teaming to prove without VZ backup piken dosent stand a chance against sfr because in the first week match up piken gave sfr alot of smack because sfr ended up in third place.

Also calling it double teaming with RS is a insult to sfr. Sfr is single handly double teaming piken, RS dosent even do shi!it. SFR is feeding RS points and protecting their towers for them, there is actualy no double teaming its just SFR showing of that they can single handedly make piken think they are being double teamed.

Also SFR commanders and pugs are pretty kitten impressive, they wipe organized guild zergs like its nothing.

Level 80 Kudzu Ranger – SFR

in Match-ups

Vayle.7964

I never actually said they were doubleteaming, however I have to say that SFR’s play is just very dirty when it comes to making sure piken stuff gets capt: http://i.imgur.com/osuF8pw.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninestrings.2815

Ninestrings.2815

Thanks to RS and PS guilds.
<3 from KoA.

[KoA] Raid Leader – SFR

in Match-ups

OniDrake.4361

Wish to be piken they must be happy of wiping 2 blob and winning the week,nvm they hide in their spawn

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Myrmidone.4362

Nice trolling Toby, SFR is just coverage right now, before league started even your pugs were a threat, now times changed and your remaining guilds were very low quality.
Its a pity what happened to your Server, but people like you deserve it.
Wake up and face the truth…..

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Vayle.7964

Wish to be piken they must be happy of wiping 2 blob and winning the week,nvm they hide in their spawn

what do you expect if there’s a blob that is twice our number and has everyone on ts is at the doors of our spawn, while we have litterally no one in ts. did I already tell you you outnumbered us twice the entire afternoon/morning?

not to forget SFR’s great tactic: “dont attack RS because than RS will attack us and we might lose stuff that we have from PS at the moment”.

SFR, if you think you’re so superior to us fight wise, VG will be in your home borders tonight with 20 to 30 players. come in even numbers and we’ll talk again.

in Match-ups

OniDrake.4361

All we changed is welcome pugs and train them, like vizuna did.Truth is u eating the dust and u cant do much than stay afk at spawn waiting friday

what do you expect if there’s a blob that is twice our number and has everyone on ts is at the doors of our spawn, while we have litterally no one in ts. did I already tell you you outnumbered us twice the entire afternoon/morning?

not to forget SFR’s great tactic: “dont attack RS because than RS will attack us and we might lose stuff that we have from PS at the moment”.

SFR, if you think you’re so superior to us fight wise, VG will be in your home borders tonight with 20 to 30 players. come in even numbers and we’ll talk again.

All this dont attack RS come by first week, when u did the same with vizuna on us, so u got payed with the same money, eat dat and try to be fair next times.

(edited by OniDrake.4361)