18/10 Desolation/Abaddon's Mouth/Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

OH man, haven’t seen anyone running hacks around for a while…. Deso bl near bay NE gate a thief shooting from the ground lol. Dunno if it’s am or gandara since you cannot even target him :E

Actually just checked combatlog, Gandara Major))))))

(edited by NYRKKIPAULA.8051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unterkiefer.8372

Unterkiefer.8372

Is now a good time to recall how AM mysteriously dropped so much ranking before the league started?

sorry, but how and when? :P when i look at mos, we have been quit stable

Attachments:

Lem Semmel [SF]

Sorry for shattering your illusions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aponax.7140

Aponax.7140

most of us are proud that you 2 see us as the highest threat this season
but i think, deso is the one who will make it
and while you gandarrans help deso defeating us
deso is laughing
it’s just tactics from deso, and gandara is blind
all that just because of “better fights from deso/gandara”?
funny ^^

but wayne, let’s chill, double-teaming is part of the game
and like “hate is fame” we are proud that we are a high threat

as you write this gandara is focussing deso in EB, and they were in deso bl a little while ago…

talking about blind

:’(

jeah, it’s not a server-wide decision, i know
but it’s noticiable that a lot of people are acting this out
and there are a lot of points gandara can steal from deso to make much more points
so why not take the chance
i think a lot of servers would do the same

- Abaddon -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

You shouldnt blame Gandara, we didnt destroy your border or ask for help… If Desolation is making the smarter move and focus you then its their choice not our.

And it is the smarter move since you will be “stronger” later in the season.

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

lol 4 bites

sorry i was just teasing

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

It’s easy to dismiss any effort of Gandara by blaming it on double teaming. If that makes you guys feel better, so be it. But we are grabbing the points. Teehee!

I wanna see them rage in this thread! ;o

Why should we rage?

Nightcapping and double teaming is part of the game. The bragging on the forum may be a bit unnecessary and let you look like kittenbags, but that your problem, not ours.

Ok, keep biting.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

i would like to say that Border focus it’s about your server where the ppt came from, not focus of the people onto you

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Lutto.8745

it’s just tactics from deso, and gandara is blind

Do you think we are braindead or something? ofc everyone knows why Deso is doing this..

Devs made season like this (stupid and dumb just check the double teaming piken-viz did against SFR)

Everyone knows its the smarter move from Deso but theres nothing we can do really? Or should we just stop playing and let deso 695 rest of the reset? The fact that you think that Gandara is blind to this is just silly.

(edited by Lutto.8745)

in Match-ups

Aponax.7140

i don’t think that aba is stronger later on
deso, gandara, aurora and a lot of other servers in the silver-league will keep their manpower, you will see
not the huge numbers we all had at the start of the wvw-achievements but more than usual

- Abaddon -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Im surprised people care about scores this much.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skythace.2345

Skythace.2345

http://gw2wvw.org/?region=2&tier=4

Choose Tier 4 from the top of the page and look at the bottom of the page for focuses against other servers. Pretty even for all three servers I’d say.

Skythace
[TLA] Thousand Lakes Alliance
Desolation

(edited by Skythace.2345)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

Too bad ppl couldn’t join/play wvw.
The league just started and we’ll have time to fight once lag issues will be solved.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenmia.3027

Zenmia.3027

Why do so many here seem to believe there will be a drop to the end anyway.
Isn´t it more likely to peak when everyone “has” to finish the achievments?

Are there any other sites like this besides gw2score and millenium?
Didn´t know this one yet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

Everyone knows its the smarter move from Deso but theres nothing we can do really? Or should we just stop playing and let deso 695 rest of the reset? The fact that you think that Gandara is blind to this is just silly.

You could at least refrain from pointing in our direction or thanking them for their help. Beside of that there is not much what you can do. That doesn’t change the fact that it was double teaming, but that is part of the game, as i said before. Not really something to brag or rage about, unless you are a drama queen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Hahahaha tears are epic, i loved building 3 WPs in Desolation Mouth borderland, i will camp your BL till reset! :P PT ftw hehehe

I’d be tempted to go flip Gandaras stuff but gues what they actually fight, watching AM just WP time after time gets depressing, so if you gonna keep WPing, ill take all your keeps and force you to come to us!

Game on!

Much love, Ins <3

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Aponax.7140

Hahahaha tears are epic, i loved building 3 WPs in Desolation Mouth borderland, i will camp your BL till reset! :P PT ftw hehehe

I’d be tempted to go flip Gandaras stuff but gues what they actually fight, watching AM just WP time after time gets depressing, so if you gonna keep WPing, ill take all your keeps and force you to come to us!

Game on!

Much love, Ins <3

this deserves a slow-clap

- Abaddon -

in Match-ups

Lutto.8745

You could at least refrain from pointing in our direction or thanking them for their help. Beside of that there is not much what you can do. That doesn’t change the fact that it was double teaming, but that is part of the game, as i said before. Not really something to brag or rage about, unless you are a drama queen.

Most people of Gandara (me included) dosent agree with double teaming, it takes away our hard work this week when we could had a last day with around 4k? points fighting it out on our own instead.

Double teaming means that two teams goes together but Gandara didnt ask for this and shouldnt be thankfull either.

(edited by Lutto.8745)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Woodsman Silencio.9361

Woodsman Silencio.9361

Both AM and Gandara made it possible for Deso to pick who becomes 2nd place earlier this week. They let Deso get a comfortable lead wich Deso is now “cashing in”. Strategie in a 3 way fight is played out over the whole week. If AM and Gandara hadn’t fought each other over 2nd place earlier on in the week and focussed more on getting 1st place they might have been closer in score to Deso and thus not giving them the oppertunity to choose who becomes 2nd.
All water under the bridge now, rematch in 6 weeks and i personally look forward to it and to all the weeks in between. A lot of strategy added to the game with this league system. Planning 7 weeks ahead is much more challenging, given all the possible situations you have to consider. And to AM: Yes we as Gandarans are to blame for getting 2nd place handed out to us, just as much as you.

have fun all.

Co-founder and Co-leader of: Global Guild of Dark.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Summary of the week:

Abba: “we cant be second, deso and gandara are double teaming :’(”

Deso: “no, we focus you cause youre weak ande asy lootbags, look at other borders where gandara is taking our stuff”

Gandara: “we didnt ask for any help, nor do we need it”

Abba: “you guys are acting it away :’(”

[PT]: “sorry abba, did we confuse you when the waypoints in your keeps werent yours?”

Abba: “:’(”

Abba: “),:”

Abba: “:’(”

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Aponax.7140

Most people of Gandara (me included) dosent agree with double teaming, it takes away our hard work this week when we could had a last day with around 4k? points fighting it out on our own instead.

Double teaming means that two teams goes together but Gandara didnt ask for this and shouldnt be thankfull either.

Looks like Deso get’s to choose who places 2nd this week, so fellow Desos who do we focus, AM or Gandara?

I fancy annihilating AM :P

It would be smart to focus AM because Desolation and Gandara will lose alot of pve players before the last week and AM will still be strong in numbers.

well I guess we can be pretty proud, for being that good in a 2 vs 1 matchup

Dont overestimate yourselves. The “double teaming” will be just for today.

and yeah, i know that these are words from 2 of your players that want to speak for the whole server
so also accept that my words in previous posts are not the opinion of abaddon but just my personal one

to end all this drama and QQ i’m excited and looking forward to the 7th matchup when we all 3 meet again
and to gandara: we’ll meet again even sooner, i think it’s the 5th matchup (with aurora, your best friend

- Abaddon -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Honestly, in the next matchup against gandara/am, deso will be much weaker.
While the PvE heroes might not make much of a real difference other then taking the BL boon, they do provide us with 24/7 bloodlust. Which in terms makes the rest of us stronger. Once our PvE heroes are done, we will have less bloodlust and thus be on par or weaker then am/gandara in terms of zerg power.

Also, most of our commanders are in the process of getting burnt out anyway. So saying deso will win this is wishful thinking at this point. Trust me, it is, unless me and other deso players can actually mount up a strong defense, so we dont lose everything 4 minutes after we took it

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: slapmesilly.3478

slapmesilly.3478

Honestly, in the next matchup against gandara/am, deso will be much weaker.
While the PvE heroes might not make much of a real difference other then taking the BL boon, they do provide us with 24/7 bloodlust. Which in terms makes the rest of us stronger. Once our PvE heroes are done, we will have less bloodlust and thus be on par or weaker then am/gandara in terms of zerg power.

Also, most of our commanders are in the process of getting burnt out anyway. So saying deso will win this is wishful thinking at this point. Trust me, it is, unless me and other deso players can actually mount up a strong defense, so we dont lose everything 4 minutes after we took it

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…………………………hahahahahahahaha………………………………hahahahahahah ……………………………………..Burnout……………………………………….hahahahahahahahahaha

Desolation’s Only Useful Ranger ;) [GP][PT]
R500+*Thanks Gandara for the last 50…………..and all the lootbags ;)*

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lysathos.3487

Lysathos.3487

Deso Tactics since weeks is to fall into the Silver league.
You really think they will win season 1 and go to gold?
Round 1-4 Deso makes place1 but round 5-7 they play Cursed Shore and makes place3.
End of Season Deso makes Place2-3 and push another server in the gold league.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Black Guinevere.4859

Black Guinevere.4859

stop talking crap about deso and gandara teaming up, it’s nonsense.
Desolation won the matchup, and as they see AM a bigger treat over gandara they decided to make sure AM only gets one point this week.

We all fought 100% for 6 days, Deso now chose to do what’s in their best interest, gg Ins.

Nice matchup, cya soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

It was a good match-up in general but its clear that Desolation just has way, way more coverage and numbers than any of the other two servers.

It’s quite obvious they’d be much better suited in the Gold League instead of roflstomping everyone in Silver League with ease.

Gandara and Abaddon fought admirably against the Desolation onslaught and it looks like Gandara came out ahead in the end because both servers seemed to focus on Abaddon for some reason. I mean they were barely ticking for 100 points throughout most of the afternoon.

in Match-ups

Lutto.8745

Looks like Deso get’s to choose who places 2nd this week, so fellow Desos who do we focus, AM or Gandara?

It would be smart to focus AM because Desolation and Gandara will lose alot of pve players before the last week and AM will still be strong in numbers.

and yeah, i know that these are words from 2 of your players that want to speak for the whole server
so also accept that my words in previous posts are not the opinion of abaddon but just my personal one

to end all this drama and QQ i’m excited and looking forward to the 7th matchup when we all 3 meet again
and to gandara: we’ll meet again even sooner, i think it’s the 5th matchup (with aurora, your best friend

I dont want to speak for my server but I know that it is my opinion and alot of people I know playing on Gandara + general typing in chats/forums.

I dont want this to become alot of forum drama but I dont want my servers being called double teamers for what Deso is doing. But yes I’m looking forward to next time we meet and it will be a happy treway with our favorites AG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Let me make myself clear. By “double teaming” i ment that we want to “help” Gandara because we like the way they play even tho they can be jerks if they want to. Compared to abbadon’s lets blob everything! And we see better chances in winning season one if we help a little bit Gandara even tho they don’t want to.

But I have to say I like the Desolation Mouth’s new three waypoints. They look so shiny. And why do the lootbags always keep waypointing away It ain’t fair

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Let me make myself clear. By “double teaming” i ment that we want to “help” Gandara because we like the way they play even tho they can be jerks if they want to. Compared to abbadon’s lets blob everything! And we see better chances in winning season one if we help a little bit Gandara even tho they don’t want to.

But I have to say I like the Desolation Mouth’s new three waypoints. They look so shiny. And why do the lootbags always keep waypointing away It ain’t fair

It’s easy to talk tough when you outman everyone else by roughly 2:1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

When PvE players will be done with achiev points then both servers will crush Deso.

Sad But True.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

T-minus 16 hours till all hell breaks loose /grin

This is the best post in this match-up thread by far :-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

Thank you everyone for the first round fun matchup good luck in next one much love and keep it real!!

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Game on!

Much love, Ins <3

The second best post in this matchup thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

I would like to win this match as everyone else.But not teaming up with another server.
What are we doing guys? Hitting AM with Deso to lower their points ? This must not be our way to play as AM earned those point they have colected during the week.
If im wrong i wil appologise to everyone if im right im leaving Gandara.

Mishinas

Aren’t people tired of complaining of things that were discussed 1 million times in the previous months?! Season 1 is seven weeks long and for how WvW is structured there will be night capping, morning capping, double teaming, golem rushes, mesmers hiding, etc. this is what the game is. Stop being clueless forum warriors or at least stop the drama about the same old things. It is just ridiculous.
You do not like how Anet set the rules for WvW (allowing all the things trolls complain about)? You can:
1- Change game;
2- Avoid playing WvW;
3- Complain in the right forums to Anet employees.

NOTE: this is not an attack against Mishina, this is a general observation.

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: slapmesilly.3478

slapmesilly.3478

You see AM there was no double teaming,you was either misinformed or you’re delusional.

The real fact of the matter was……………

Your failure to Pew Pew (always WP’ing),
Made Ins bring his Choo Choo,
Now we sit back and watch the AM QQ!

In the immortal words of Bruce Forsyth “Good Game Good Game”
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/bruce_forsyth.jpg

Desolation’s Only Useful Ranger ;) [GP][PT]
R500+*Thanks Gandara for the last 50…………..and all the lootbags ;)*

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapti Bloodspill.5302

Rapti Bloodspill.5302

Gandara should be in gold league… theyve beaten AM…
Since they claim AM should be gold that is…

Bow before the Mighty Charr!
Rapti Bloodspill [PT] – Desolation[EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: AllRghtsRsrvd.1905

AllRghtsRsrvd.1905

Thanks for great match-up Gandara and Abadon’s Mouth!!

With love Desolation!
See you soon:)

Desolation
[PT] Killed By The Tree ( noob thief )
Guild – Da Pain Train

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Gloating aside, take it as a compliment AM that we double teamed you, we all know you will grow in power as league goes on.

Had some fantastic fights this week, love fighting DYE and YaK always a struggle! AM blobs on the rare occassion do decide to charge and catch us off guard but today in Deso BL i had some amazing zerg fights that went on 5+ minutes.

Good luck in your other matches guys, see you soon and Paintrain you another day hehe o/

Ins <3

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

Some good open fights when it wasn’t horribly lagging.

Now take care not to trash the other match-ups too hard Deso, or your rating might put you back in gold. ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maartac.9457

Maartac.9457

Thanks 4 the (rare) Solo-Fights !
One-man-Conditionblob incoming …
Here ´s a little Vid :
http://youtu.be/3NG91zG7wTg

-Necro-Thief-Warrior-Guardian-
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac