Far Shiverpeaks
50K kills WvW

18/10 Far Shiverpeaks/Underworld/ Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: Essa.5826

Essa.5826

at least we know who doesn’t have jobs/skips school

and then

Thief/Necro LF wvw guild that actually cares about winning matches or at least tries… willing to xfer

playing usually during EU/oceanic prime time

I find your fighting spirit amusing.

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archangels Blessing.1702

Archangels Blessing.1702

Wait, is FSP ahead in points? Can anyone post current Points.
Shame you cant view it somewhere online.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackTigerNL.7814

BlackTigerNL.7814

You can, see one of these sites, for scores, live maps, stats etc…

http://mos.millenium.org/
http://gw2score.com/index.php?action=matchups

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archangels Blessing.1702

Archangels Blessing.1702

You can, see one of these sites, for scores, live maps, stats etc…

http://mos.millenium.org/
http://gw2score.com/index.php?action=matchups

Thx!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legno.6548

Legno.6548

A great well played to all the FSP community, a special thanks to the ppl who didn’t sleep tonight, and to all who give everything they had to win this matchup.

I know that Im speaking too early, but awakening in the morning and seeing the matchup scores gave me a thrill… When I went to sleep we were 2-3k under those FR, and now we’re going to win. Amazing!

Love to this server community, which now I fell like a big family

A Dog.

Cane ingegner
Dogbite
[BloS] Officer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

A great well played to all the FSP community, a special thanks to the ppl who didn’t sleep tonight, and to all who give everything they had to win this matchup.

I know that Im speaking too early, but awakening in the morning and seeing the matchup scores gave me a thrill… When I went to sleep we were 2-3k under those FR, and now we’re going to win. Amazing!

Love to this server community, which now I fell like a big family

A Dog.

Totally agree Doge, was fun to see when we woke up that we’d went past FR and that we’re now on our way to win the first matchup. Fun that we won’t lose the first round of the league system due to nightcapping.

Looking forward to a very interesting matchup coming up tonight.

Teelie l VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Congrats FSP! =)

~Tarnished Coast~

in Match-ups

Posted by: WoVic.3257

WoVic.3257

OMG +10k point for FSP now… Where did this come from… who ever made this possible I bow to you :-)

[AoA] Vogarus – Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kikyo.6438

Kikyo.6438

Finally the score is what it should have been since the beginning. And i think is better like that even if i was happy to win. This shows the total imbalance in this matchup.

I hope never see you again in matchups.

And thanks Anet for introduce achievment with the league…

in Match-ups

Posted by: MidgetMonk.5487

MidgetMonk.5487

Amazing job last night guys, Great fun too

Leader of [RiOT] The Civil Rebels.
RoF-FTW

in Match-ups

WoVic.3257

OMG +10k point for FSP now… Where did this come from… who ever made this possible I bow to you :-)

Saw some screenshots from last night. Seems [AoA]’s very own Master Playguard was commanding for 13h staight whith FSPians from all over.

Good job guys!

in Match-ups

Posted by: stemare.2578

stemare.2578

Gongratulations to all FSP!
I onestly didn’t hope we could achieve this comeback, amazing job to all night players.

Stemare ~ Guardian ~ lv80 ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Ci Assediamo Da Soli [SIGH] ~ Officier

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but you guys were complaining because they nightcapped you and now you are celebrating because you nightcapped them?

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackTigerNL.7814

BlackTigerNL.7814

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but you guys were complaining because they nightcapped you and now you are celebrating because you nightcapped them?

We where complaining because they had double, sometimes even triple the numbers we had, i call that nightcapping… Last2 nights we got as much as possible people in WvW, to get a fair fight, and even numbers, which is how it should be, and i wouldn’t call that nightcapping…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

Me and many other stayed up late into the night just to get ahead, I whent to bed 3am.
We didn’t had people from other timezones like FR do, we stayed up.

So despite FR nightcap crew and zoomhackers we got ahead and that is a amazing job from FSP community.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

The numbers across the week, some little facts.. this sums up the match me thinks
http://www.farshiverpeaks.com/news.php?readmore=9

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RicardoLans.7658

RicardoLans.7658

Actually I still haven’t slept.
I played now for 14 hours straight.
I was so determined to win this matchup that I rallied as much people as possible and together we won.

Gratz to FSP, all of you have done outstanding work.
Gratz to FR, had amazing fights and fun.
Gratz to UW, had some small amazing fights and you guys amazed me with your comeback.

Everyone keep the good work and we will see you again ^^

Commander
Far Shiverpeaks
50K kills WvW

in Match-ups

WoVic.3257

The numbers across the week, some little facts.. this sums up the match me thinks
http://www.farshiverpeaks.com/news.php?readmore=9

This!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodycallig.9431

Bloodycallig.9431

I just want to say GJ to everyone who stayed up and made this possible.

Ty FR for the awesome fights. Ty to the SE necro who didnt attack me with my elemental potion on. 2 bad the SE zerg didnt like our tete a tete. Also if that t3 bay cap was legit, GJ that was very sneaky

UW amazed me aswell last night. You guys even started ticking more points than FR

Anyway GL to everyone and have fun for the rest of this matchup and the next one

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

Good job everyone who stayed up to fight for FSP over the week and i hope none of you are feeling the after effects i am feeling right now, while studying at my university XD

Best of luck to FR and UW in their coming matchups and i’ll make sure to put all the lootbags gained from this matchup to good use :P

Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by I Am Dansker.7105)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

I really want to say everyone a big thanks to stay up with me for hours and scouting every minute our home border, moving to UW border and get our ppt always up.

That’s why we’re a community and not a server, good job everyone to recover up to 26k in less than 2 days.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ephedrine.4521

Ephedrine.4521

I am loving the wvw on EU’s servers. Thankyou Far Shiverpeaks for a most enjoyable transfer best use of gold I ever spent!!!

The Ephed’s of [TanK]
-FSP-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monstrowhale.9156

Monstrowhale.9156

Amazing and intense fights all throughout yesterday. Had only a few hours sleep after staying til 5am, but it was worth it! Great job and great fun! Thanks all!

Plantbearpig [PONY]
FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

Just going to leave this here…

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

glad everyone is nice and fresh for reset

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valvador.4291

Valvador.4291

This is what last night felt like for you other Melodeath fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YyN6zIzBfU

Seriously though, I’ve always known FSP had numbers over FR, but organizing them like that as to stay up late for that huge comeback was amazing! And hey, we also fulfilled some people’s wishes and got to fight during “Pseudo Peak” Hours. Been a pleasure!

Thief – [BanD]Valnilus
Necro – [BanD]Nighnus the Black
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Valvador.4291

at least we know who doesn’t have jobs/skips school

and then

Thief/Necro LF wvw guild that actually cares about winning matches or at least tries… willing to xfer

playing usually during EU/oceanic prime time

I find your fighting spirit amusing.

Yikes, well at the least now you know she doesn’t speak for all SE.

Thief – [BanD]Valnilus
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: ich.7086

ich.7086

GJ FSP you really deserve the win, while FR slept and hopped the head start will be enough you worked hard.

Just wanted to react at this “FR well known to nightcap and bragging about it”.

Before this week, FR has only ~5 living outside France timezone and your nightcrew was composed of dedicated players, we already managed to do 600+ PPT at night with only 15 people and when we get nightcapped and we defended our keeps. We actually suffered more from nightcap than international servers that has Russian (for example) communities that are naturally attracted by international servers.
FR did not try to recruit anyone, did no post on english forum, had no contact with NA ladder (while FSP was paying guilds to get nightcrew), the SE transfer just happened and there is no french in this thread bragging about night cap (french actually complain about blobbing but this is not the point).

Furthermore, look at this (http://www.gw2wvw-score.com/index.php?action=server&id=Fort%20Ranik%20[FR]) and this (http://www.gw2wvw-score.com/index.php?action=server&id=Far%20Shiverpeaks). FR get the most points not by night capping, even if it helps us we were not solely relying on this. Hard nightcap has even a bad impact since people involved on others no prime timezone (me included) played less since we were relying too much (but not entirely) on this.

I want to thank both FSP and UW for this great matchup.

I Am An Intruder – War 80
Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80
All Your Dolyaks Are Belong To [Us] (Fort Ranik)

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Would love to hear from FR how they took Bay in their border just now………

Funny you should say that..i was stood in our Garrison last night when bam suddenly the guards start attacking me..FR flipped it..no x swords nothing.

Well done FSP and good luck to both servers.

in Match-ups

Valvador.4291

FR did not try to recruit anyone, did no post on english forum, had no contact with NA ladder (while FSP was paying guilds to get nightcrew), the SE transfer just happened…

This is true. We came of our own free will. Although I do want to thank the FR community for welcoming us where possible. Killove has been a great commander to work together with. Great leader!

I actually wish ANET would do something about “Night Cap” because it’s annoying maintaining a structure like top WvW servers. They have guilds in timezones every four hours so that they get global coverage. It’s a really unstable system that usually gets a lot of server transfers when one of those guilds leaves.

Thief – [BanD]Valnilus
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Had a realy nice duell vs a FR Engineer, to bad 2 of FSP players jumped in. (im the bald bearded mesmer with all the irritating pistol clones
Sorry that you got jumped.

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Yea the ‘FR well know for nightcapping’ thing seems a bit misplaced.
We know it’s SE that caused it and transferred without your knowing.

People are just relieved atm of having overcome the initial disappointments of the first half of the week.
For some reason FR had been preforming subpar during the day, while last week we were very challenged against eachother during the day. And with the huge ppt during the night it just felt sour to have to possibly loose that way.

So we had to do something and still saw that there was a chance we could win because of what happened monday night, when the nightcapping got neutralised.
If it wasn’t for that one weakness FR had the monday night i don’t think we would have had much hope of still going for the win.

Anyway it has been an interesting week, where we once again had to fight till the end
Thanks to FR and UW for this matchup

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

I am loving the wvw on EU’s servers. Thankyou Far Shiverpeaks for a most enjoyable transfer best use of gold I ever spent!!!

Glad your here and don’t forget to tell your friends how to spend their gold lol

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

@iorlas…they get the benefit of the doubt….just.
Someone from FR posted that they had a perm stealth thief and mesmer inside for 30mins. But I was in bay on that border for an hour and outer hadn’t been breached in that time. Others who were there longer than me told me they hadn’t breached outer bay in 2 hours and inner in like 6 hours. We had scouts at each gate and eyes on their zerg outside bay( they were chased off). The WP went uncontested then like 40secs later bay flipped. It was T3. I find it incredible that a thief and Mesmer stayed in Bay for 2 hours undetected, then portalled in more FR again undetected. Very strange but I just about give them the benefit of the doubt.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: craidt.9436

craidt.9436

We got night capped yes and then people were extremely smug about it, both here and in game. Claiming it wouldn’t matter if we were actually playing the same hours as they’d beat us badly anyway.
So yes a “couple” of us put that to the test and it ended up with them barely being able to keep their own stuff in EB and getting rolled on all the borders.
A couple being less than half of their number before someone asks about that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alistar.9635

Alistar.9635

@Minfast: Yep, we get the benefit of the doubt. Thief & Mesmer were [aZm]
and they stay inside for 30Mins, so get Better Scout , cause, we don’t see anyone In, BlaOaB.
And stop insinuate we are cheating.

Alistar Rights- [aZm] aZimut/Za Imuts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

I asked for an explanation. You say 30mins. Like I said I was there for an hour and Bay outer was never breached, it hadn’t been breached in two hours. So if you did have a mesmer and thief in Bay, they had to have been there for a minimum of 2 hours. Your explanation contains inaccuracies but I can’t prove its wrong. Well played but I still find it pretty unbelievable. “cause, we don’t see anyone In, BlaOaB” – I really don’t understand what this means.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

“cause, we don’t see anyone In, BlaOaB” – I really don’t understand what this means.

I think he is trying to say AoA is a Blob. Blob + AoA = BlaOaB, im sure one of ur fellow guildies explained to them in a post above how AoA play, but it seems they just have it in for you

I don’t think they understand AoA is friggin Huge, and they aint gonna cut their guild in half just to please an enemy server, they don’t GvG and they play to win which is great news for us not so good news for enemy server.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Begon.8365

Begon.8365

Thanks for a great start of the season FR and UW! Hope you had as much fun as i had

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bitahnii.2458

Bitahnii.2458

Glad to see that FSP pulled ahead from being nearly 20k down two days ago!
As far as the various posts about night capping, FSP and UW had been the victims of the FR blob night caps the whole week. The last couple days of FSP pulling together members to stay up and equal the playing field against the FR blob is what resulted in us pulling ahead. Fair numbers on both sides doesn’t equate to night capping. Night capping, to me, would be a blob being able to steamroll through the other servers at night since the other servers don’t have the members to hold their land.

Intrepid Light [TanK] Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: DerDaX.5496

DerDaX.5496

Finally gg to FSP, nice end !!
This mu was pretty nice, but fsp roaming groups…its a blob roam ruins strategy ? It works, but sooo hard to fight, nothing really fun in roam on your bl haha !

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/43/1382709983-gw088.jpg

Here a special pic gift, because some fights have to be photographed, and this one was epic, thx to them !!

Regean El
[Lyre] Elementalist – Fort Ranik
~whisp for duels~

in Match-ups

Posted by: goldibird.6375

goldibird.6375

SOUL wanna say Ty to FR and UW for a good matchup – we had a lot of fun against friends We were only sad that we didn’t get to have so many fights against UW :/ – Until next time ppl

Vindictive Soul [SOUL] – Guild Leader- Commander on FSP
TS Server Admin
Want to become a SOUL? Click Here

in Match-ups

Valvador.4291

Glad to see that FSP pulled ahead from being nearly 20k down two days ago!
As far as the various posts about night capping, FSP and UW had been the victims of the FR blob night caps the whole week. The last couple days of FSP pulling together members to stay up and equal the playing field against the FR blob is what resulted in us pulling ahead. Fair numbers on both sides doesn’t equate to night capping. Night capping, to me, would be a blob being able to steamroll through the other servers at night since the other servers don’t have the members to hold their land.

Night capping to me, is a much more intimate experience.

Thief – [BanD]Valnilus
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

thx for the fights and gl to both server in the rest of the league

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kopi.6017

Kopi.6017

Congrats FSP for this MU

Thx to DFC, SOUL and XxX for the fight and your fair play.

Guild [SoW] – Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Valvador.4291

thx for the fights and gl to both server in the rest of the league

You too, Gents. Well played.

Thief – [BanD]Valnilus
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups