Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Nooo Drakkars again?
Well RoFers, kill them all on sight.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Bah. I suppose AG will zerg everything this matchup.
I’ll only be online tonight since I’ll be going on vacation tomorrow.
Most people on AG do not hesitate to cap camps with 40 people or chase down a much smaller group for loot, so beware of that RoF and Drakkar.
I’m really hope to get a few decents fights tonight. I’ll most likely be roaming with two mates, probably on Drakkar BL to relieve pressure from RoF

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Parcheesi anyone?

There’s no killer skill lag in Parcheesi.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Kinda sad when 2-3 RoF guilds have to be combine with another 1 just to be outnumbered 3:1 still.

How do you 2 servers find blobbing up with 60+ people fun :c

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Kinda sad when 2-3 RoF guilds have to be combine with another 1 just to be outnumbered 3:1 still.

How do you 2 servers find blobbing up with 60+ people fun :c

It isn’t fun. It’s time for RoF to simply walk away for a week and let Anet think about that.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grizz.6872

Grizz.6872

Really sad move Aurora, nothing but blobbing on your HL tonight.
Well it was an Unlikely Blob, if you know what I mean

Kodash [DE] Commander
[BAN] BANHAMMER
www.banhammer.de

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Hahhaa, dont complain about blobs guys, seen them from all servers
Always funny to see how EB is at reset’s:D

Just gotta say thanks for all the rare’s and exotics we’ve got in this first hour! Thanks RoF and DL

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

L Step.8659

Must be nice to be able to wear that extra Magic Find gear with that huge blob you follow XD

Best NA rallybot on EU

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

Ahh feels good to be on the hated side lol <3

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Yea sorry. After a week of Abba and low numbers raids pepole suddenly show up from nowhere again because they want some action.
Turns out ca. 35 are needed for Drakkars numbers tonight.

~ Gandara

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

For the first 30 minutes, we had no commander on the map, so we gave the friendlies some direction. Apologies for the large numbers we brought at that time, ontop of our quite large turnout as a guild. As soon as the commander got onto the map, we were free to roam on our own. Please keep your insults to yourself, though, and keep this civilised. It would have been much sadder for us to ignore the AG community in the map and leave them with no commander or guild to give them that direction.

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakara.7108

Nakara.7108

Ah another week without WvW – Slowly I’m getting the feel that ANet want to kill off WvW. This ultra-zergs everywhere are totally unfun 8(

RoF – Aria Company Europe [ARIA]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

haven’t seen this much blob since my trip to Mr.blobby land as a kid

Attachments:

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

Impressive that ppl still complain about blobs on reset evening :-)

Random PUG (scum)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

was a fun night

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Aside from my first fight guild vs zone which eventually ended badly, underestimated the numbers led to muchios pain. Was a good few hours, spending too much time looking for fights though, RoF really lacked a presence on our BL/left early. Which as a lower tiered server, the weather, Friday night, all to be expected.

Enjoyed the scraps the DL lot gave us, till they too left zone sad panda. I do miss Riverside (on reset only) when they push us hard for 5hrs. Ah well here’s to a curious week ahead.

I think a lot of people might be enjoying more BBQs in this weather tbh.

Greets TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

I don’t complain about your blobbing blobs of blobbyness – i just complain about that kittening random matchup system which brings uneven matchups like that one. THANKS ARENANET! -.-

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

I was the commander of one of the 3 group on Ring of fire border, Drakker started with a very big group, started cap some thing, then our spliting strategy started to work and we took most of map many times, they splitted after a while but still failing on getting a good position of their side of the map, ring of fire didn’t have much of big presence, but they hold what they could, for the last push to garrison i wanted to stop leading at dawn hyre but we have 300 supply and i said kitten it let’s go garrison, you guys keep fighting on bay till was too late, decent fight tonight, ring of fire half of your pugs are very out of position when we push.
Drakkar i hope you learn that blobbing is not the way, run with 30-40 that’s the right size even a bit less is better See you tommorrow for more fights

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conjuro Junior.9048

Conjuro Junior.9048

This Reset I was the one half of our Commander Duo on Drakkar’s BL.
At some point during the evening I thought I was on our own Borderland… but it was Drakkar’s O.o Hahaha we had some fun occupying DL’s Garri (kept the NE wall open almost all the time ) And I’m glad we could give you back your own Garri when we were too tired and wanted to call it a night.

I see there are some people talking about ‘Blobs’ again. But I really hope that you guys on Drakkar didn’t see it that way. We tried to keep smaller (10 or 20-ish) groups and not just take a camp, for example, with 50+

I wish you all a very nice and fun week!

-Cami- Guild Leader [rddt] The Karma Initiative | Aurora Glade

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

Well… that was dull.

I was defending our garri as best as possible and the smallest group that came knocking was 40, the largest, was well the entire population of one server.

The best moment, having our ne fully repaired gate auto attacked down with numbers only and not a siege machine in sight, whilst a wall next to it had 20% hp. I guesss building cats and knocking it down would take to long.

ROF BL was nothing but a lag fest. The first and only time I’ve ever had major skill lag in wvw. God I hate fighting these higher tiers.

Sorry to sound bitter, but there is a reason I liked wvw on ROF before these stupid new matchups.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

At some point during the evening I thought I was on our own Borderland… but it was Drakkar’s O.o

Same happened to me when i was asked in which BL we’re in: “green BL… oh, wait! it’s actually red BL…” (after quick checking the minimap) XD

(edited by smiley.1438)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Impressive that ppl still complain about blobs on reset evening :-)

Whats impressive is seeing all the servers from tier 5+ complaining about blobs from a specific server when you basically all do it, reset or not. The craptastic matchup system has given us the unwanted chance of facing allot of the servers around those tiers and your all the exact same when it comes to blobbing as much as you all want to think thats not the case.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Yep the new matchup system is worse for some server, with the old system we got stuck fighting Riverside for months every week. With this system we are getting variation and sometimes is an hard week and sometimes is a easy week, Ag learn long time ago to enjoy the fun and keep fighting and for points it doesn’t matter.

Rof border yes in some occassion, basically when drakkar came with everything, the lag was just bad, i had 3 second autoattack lag and slow motion combat.
I tryed not to go where combat was already happeing many i could push to bay where Drakkar and Rof was fighting and i didn’t to don’t play with lag.
For the blobbing server are different., higher tier is bigger group but when you stopping at around 40 people that’s good enough for the small size of the map that we have right now and is playable.
Most of the fight aganist Rof in open fight when we won was because your pugs just got cought so bad by CC and static field and we fell no pressure and just wipe half at the time.
Anyways in Ag if your looking for a fight just wisper people, and will come and fight, we can match number without problem, nobody want to fight a weaker enemy because of their numbers.

For the wall of garrison was probably me, even if the wall is 20%, i might want to keep supply for inner gate or i just don’t have any supply into the group so we just melee on reset, is faster and it doesn’t use the most important resource Supply.

With time Rof you will learn when and why server blob and who keeps splitting even if is easier to blob.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Wenissa.2967

With time Rof you will learn when and why server blob and who keeps splitting even if is easier to blob.

We know why you blob, its not rocket science.

It’s mind numbingly dull though, when you have nothing but lag and no skill comes into play, when its faster to autoattack a gate to death than siege, we arn’t stupid, we understand why it’s done. It’s done because it wins keeps and scores points for your server. Doesn’t mean I like or find it fun in any way shape or form.

It’s why I can’t stand these higher tier matchups. It’s why I’m now off to PVE for the week and will just read the thread from here on in.

And I can’t understand how you put up with it every week, it is not fun in any way sitting there for 3 to 10 seconds wondering if your skill is gonna fire, knowing the only thing that matters is do we have more players than them with autoattack on.

(edited by Wenissa.2967)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

It’s done because it wins keeps and scores points for your server.

Just wanted to say that we don’t care so much for points. Otherwise, we would golemrush your keep every 2hrs like AM did to us last week.
We are not too much interested in the points game. If it happens due to the other servers’ lesser coverage, so be it. You won’t see us pushing things just for points though.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

Firstly I would like to apologise to RoF for this match up. Secondly I was the one commanding AG on EB tonight, I made it my rule after the first cap of your keep not to do it again as it is totally unfair to you having to compete with our numbers. Lastly nice defence of your keep drakkar, even though I had the walls really low, 8 hours of commanding took its toll so I went to sleep.

Commander Tálok

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kihaku.2918

Kihaku.2918

Woah, even the daily is hard to do o.o It seems there’s atleast 1-2 AG guarding every camp, tower and even sentries o.o at 8 am saturday… seriously?

Where do you get all these people to guard everything. XD Go sleep or something.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Kihaku, you guys got a lot of them aswell :P
But we also got some people from NA and Asia, but very very few, and it’s only individuals and not guild groups :P

Tripilios

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kihaku.2918

Kihaku.2918

Haha, maybe were just running to each other when were changing the place. I’ve been chaning the place everytime today when i’ve seen there is someone from AG and the next place has them too. Maybe they are too changing the place to the same ones.. hmmm..

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Wenissa.2967

It’s done because it wins keeps and scores points for your server.

Just wanted to say that we don’t care so much for points. Otherwise, we would golemrush your keep every 2hrs like AM did to us last week.
We are not too much interested in the points game. If it happens due to the other servers’ lesser coverage, so be it. You won’t see us pushing things just for points though.

Just wondering what you do it for then? Cos if its not the points, and it certainly aint for fun (bearing in mind the part quoted converstaion is about auto attacking a gate down with a megablob lag fest), then what?

WXP and loot bags?

If you want loot so bad surely dragon bashing or dungeoneering would be better rewarded and if its WXP, whats the point cos all your doing is pressing 1 anyway and never using any of the masteries?

The only other thing I can think of is Badges of Honour?

Maybe it’s just me but I really don’t get the megablob mentality. I mean I get that it is reset and 130 players ish per server were on the map, but putting 100 of them at one gate surely if everyone wasnt after the poitns and was after some fun they would spread about just a little bit more, given that everyone knows it induces insane skill lag.

Drat I was supposed to be only reading this thread now

(edited by Wenissa.2967)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Thing is that when you run a big group, supplies tend to get depleted fast and you don’t have that many camps around to get them back. Especially if small groups flip them, before you manage to get your group there and you have to wait 4 mins again to grab supplies.
Also, if you were smart, you would understand that autoattacking the gate gets more time than having 2 rams up + autoattacking the gate with the rest of the group=fast cap before you even get people inside.
Lastly, Garrison fights or Keep fights tend to be more exciting for some groups, because surely you don’t have the people for constant open-field fights during reset night.

I really don’t know why the group you talked about did that, but like i said: If we played for points, your whole BL would be Green all day long, something that will hardly happen this week; be assured.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

Join us in small-scale fun, ignore that commander! Us at [team] roam around the borderlands often (ranging from 1-8 ppl) and are looking forward to some sweet non-blobby encounters.

If you’re up for organized 5v5s, just let any of us know!

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

ROF feeling for you guys this week, EB is always 1 big zerg basicaly on every server and primetime will be heavy load from AG and probably DL too on other maps. I think by now Anet have realized the mixing is too permissive.
AG coming to this match quite boosted after some hard matches vs Millers that tightened server up and perhaps rubbed us off with some brute force “tactics”.

Want to mention out a brilliant move on ROf part on EB this morning as we attacked bravost, he pulled the Grub boss to our siege totally decimating our attack, we were loling and completely impressed, our commander was like “ye, think we lost this one! time to go”.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: drazzar.3042

drazzar.3042

I wish you guys a lot of fun this week, too bad we don’t fight AG this week :/
But let’s hope for next week, maybe we’ll get an epic match up!

For Glory and Honor my friends!

[void] – GH

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: JorneMormel.9850

JorneMormel.9850

ROF feeling for you guys this week, EB is always 1 big zerg basicaly on every server and primetime will be heavy load from AG and probably DL too on other maps. I think by now Anet have realized the mixing is too permissive.
AG coming to this match quite boosted after some hard matches vs Millers that tightened server up and perhaps rubbed us off with some brute force “tactics”.

Want to mention out a brilliant move on ROf part on EB this morning as we attacked bravost, he pulled the Grub boss to our siege totally decimating our attack, we were loling and completely impressed, our commander was like “ye, think we lost this one! time to go”.

It’s not like RoF doesn’t have zergs, but you shouldn’t feel sorry for us. I rather feel sorry for you guys for actually being used to playing like this. It’s no fun to play with the insane skill lag that the blobs induce, and shows no sign of skill whatsoever.

That was not meant as an insult, by the way.

I’ll personally be using this week to train smaller tactical squads from my guild to raid camps and supply lines. Don’t expect much resistance from RoF, I doubt many players take a matchup like this serious.

Mysterious Old Geek
Co-founder of Flying Pink Unicorns [PWNY], Ring of Fire

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

hehe complaining about AG blobbing on AG bl on reset… Firstly we were running big numbers from a guild point of view on reset (eventually) and had a few too many friendlies follow us instead of the commander despite asking nicely.

But your presence was too small ROF and that’s kinda to be expected with your lack of coverage/population & you guys didn’t see the Drakkar Lake presence in zone, there’s a reason we were outmanned for awhile :P We had some good fights with the DL presence its just a shame everyone left our zone too early after they got kicked out of keeps. we had a group of 40, 15 and 15 on the map I believe… that’s hardly blobbing compared to 110 guys in same comms channel on same spot…

looking forward to some good fights this week against new opposition and maybe some potential GvG for anyone interested.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

@Wenissa i’m sorry that Rof got match with us, we got the same for months even before the matchup system change, so we understand what it feel like, what i will tell you is Ag guild actively try to split, yesterday as i told before we were running 3 commander icon in Rof border , the biggest group was mine with 40. you probably seen with how many Drakkar came to your garrison that’s blobbing, that’s the lag that we got while defeding hill in the first minutes, lagged to death, Ag activily try to don’t do that.
There is some server mainly German nationality one except milller that like to run with 70 plus, most of the time. they do that because is easier to rally more people to win fights, Ag at best try to match numbers aganist Rof is easy because group are much lower number.

Anyways If you’re looking for real fight and fair fight Ag is full of guild that want to GvG, if you try to ask to German server they will anwser you most of the time, we play wvw, we play as a server that means, they are bad and don’t want to fight with you in fair numbers, of course there is some exception in every server, but most of the German one except miller do that.

Dawn can do gvg in at the end of week probably around 10-15 not sure, let me know if anybody wants
Even if you’re new to gvg that’s ok, i got lots of new player that never did gvg and some even did that much wvw, we always want to pratice

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

If you think Aurora Glade blobs, you don’t even want to know what’s going on in the higher tiers.

I was on AG BL, during the reset, sticking closer to the Drakkar zerg than their own players did. If all we had on the map were groups the size of which ROF is comfortable with, we would’ve been trampled over pretty bad because Drakkar at one point definitely had up to 60 players together.

Our pug zerg was 10-15 man strong, then there was a 10 man guild running around (welcome to AG), along with that blobbing noob zerg guild that was running atleast 70 players and stealing all the supplies from our keeps so they could build superior AC’s and ballistas on open field.

AURORA NEVER FALLS!

Anyway, this new system seems to keep throwing us numbers we can’t match (Abaddon’s) or numbers that are too low (Ring of Fire) so I agree that it sucks.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Yes I Cap.5389

I’m laughing so hard at AG saying “we only had 40” if we had 40 people in one zerg everyone would think a new guild would have transferred over (which never happens for us) and really? Why are you feeling sorry for us? You play like this every week with skill lag and queues Look at servers like us, GH, RoS, Dzagonur and WSR we all run around and small scale groups with no lag no blob just epic fighting no group bigger than 25 normally including primetime there is a reason we stay on these servers

Cap Plox

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

L Step.8659

Actually Cap, we run around with blobs or nobody since random matchups only worked twice xd

Best NA rallybot on EU

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

I’m laughing so hard at AG saying “we only had 40” if we had 40 people in one zerg everyone would think a new guild would have transferred over (which never happens for us) and really? Why are you feeling sorry for us? You play like this every week with skill lag and queues Look at servers like us, GH, RoS, Dzagonur and WSR we all run around and small scale groups with no lag no blob just epic fighting no group bigger than 25 normally including primetime there is a reason we stay on these servers

If you get skill lag from 40 it’s time to pick up a new computer/internet connection or turn down the graphics. Skill lag only begins when 3 big groups are fighting each other, and I’m talking 60-70+ on each side.

Not many queues on AG except on Eternal Battlegrounds which by design is a blobfest.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Yes I Cap.5389

and TUP it was my guild that came to AG BL on reset from RoF but we had 18 people and we couldn’t find a fight where we didn’t have skill lag maybe you guys are a lot more used to it or something but we didn’t like it though so we changed BL, sad to say the fights didn’t improve.. never the less you guys were awesome ambushing us time after time we only ever caught you coming from behind us the last time but there was a big 50 DL zerg in front of us so all you guys were doing was grabbing the loot bags off us before they did.. I hope you got some Steel chests from us at least

Cap Plox

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

No offence to the fake FIRE guild, but if you get skillag from fights with TUP and some gladians, u need to get a new computer :P the real FIRE were on EB yesterday and was fighting 60-90 man groups all the time with only 23 FIRE and max 5 gladians, we didn’t have any skillag at all there almost so thanks to all the RoF and DL’s for yesterday fights on EB, think I saw a medium sized RoF guild on EB aswell, 15ish, kittenf IRC

But you will see a lot more people in WvW from AG’s side since we’re used to being the server that’s always outnumbered, it’s wierd to have about the same numbers as DL, but more then RoF, so a lot of PvE’rs come into WvW for almost the first time this week…. but still, they are PvE players :P they are mostly all bad and not specced for WvW :P

Tripilios

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

wow, I can’t believe that AG are really being accused of so much blobbing, some blobbing accusations is fair enough, but it’s starting to sound like we’re blobbing 24/7. I’ll tell you something, you obviously have not met AM, they blob with up to 90 players at a time and decimate us frequently, btw, ROF, you have a fair point with the AG numbers, but I would like to point out that almost everytime I roam, I get ganked by 2-5 ROF, if that’s not enough I even saw one of you dancing on one of my fellow AG’s earlier after they had been ganked by a d/d thief and an ele. Also, there was a ranger from (HxH) who kept running away everytime I tried to fight him 1 vs 1, and only fought me when he had people helping him, this happened 5 times in a row before ROF decided to attack the SM east gate while the AG zerg was busy.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaveG.4253

DaveG.4253

If you get skill lag from 40 it’s time to pick up a new computer/internet connection or turn down the graphics. Skill lag only begins when 3 big groups are fighting each other, and I’m talking 60-70+ on each side.

Not many queues on AG except on Eternal Battlegrounds which by design is a blobfest.

This really ^^

It’s kinda predictable that the server that is outnumbered uses the same tired old excuse (and yes some ppl on AG use it too), somehow inferring that they actually have more skill than the servers ranked higher than them, if only they could use it. Better still are the ones (not in this thread btw) that post screenies of a zerg resupplying & represent it as a typical “camp capping team” of 40+ . It’s all total rubbish, we are just playing the game to the best of our abilities and the way it’s designed. This week we have more numbers. Sorry!

I know it sucks to be outnumbered, we’ve been on the receiving end plenty of times, but what are we supposed to do… stop playing? We don’t make the matchups.

At least from AG you will by & large (there are always some exceptions unfortunately) be fighting a server that will always meet you in the open field, try not to blob to extreme lengths & will have some respect for your position.

What we will not do is stop fighting you as hard as we can.

Telyr – The Gladia [GLAD] – AG

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Yes I Cap.5389

Fake FIRE? that’s what we’ve called you ever since we first saw you on GH 3 servers we find you on now wonder what the next one will be :O

Cap Plox

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Yeah, fake FIRE we’re the real and original one!
Dont understand what that have to do with us being fake :P a guild need to do what a guild need to do to survive. High tiers were to blobbly, low tiers way to little action. Middle tier is the best place on earth
Dont think you will find us on any other server tbh AG = best community server ever

Tripilios

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Well next day after reset and it’s nice to see AG haven’t got enourmous groups running around the place just numerous small ones of about 15-20 which is still way too much for us but good to see all the same. We’ll still get pounded but I think we’ll get some nice fights and successful defenses/attacks in between.

No where near as bad as Gandara sized groups but they had single guild groups of about 30 that only fight by themselves ofc, but that happened to be within 1 metre of another 30 man Gandara guild all the time :p

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

For you guys I really hope you won’t be matched with AM, especially if you think AG and Gand are blobby :P AM dont do anything but run groups of minimum 60 people, and you are lucky if you find them this “small”, normally they are at the size of 80-100. They might have like 1-3 guilds in total that run solo, but the numbers they run is 15-50ish by themself :P

Tripilios