19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Also, FIRE from AG will be having a raid tonight aswell, only a small one probably as saturday is a slacking day for us, but if any guilds are out raiding from DL or RoF, give me a wisper and hopefully we can be on same border for some nice fights! By small I think we’ll be 10-15 so should be the same size as many of ur guilds, if not less actually

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Why are so many AG posting as if RoF has never seen/experienced or partaken of maximum numbers in a map at a time? Kind of posting that it’s bad yet saying you guys ain’t seen anything, yet at the same time sort of boasting how common a thing it is when you climb this high lol. Well we have trust me, not often thankfully and when we do it’s pointless and most log off because you can’t actually fight anything except for lag and your keyboard trying to get a skill to fire. This is sort of a guide which I go by as a RoF’er.

1) Small to medium group – 5-20
2)Large to hard (if it’s guild only) 20-40
3)Zerg 40-60
4)Blob 60-100

I’ve seen all of these though thankfully few number 4’s and if I had seen or experienced alot of number 4 then I wouldn’t have stayed in that tier or server for very long as it’s good for nothing but a youtube vid showing why mid-high tier is nothing but an intensive skill #1 training exercise.

Maybe you AG’ers are saying this because a couple RoF here have posted about blobs when they see 20 people at a gate, they don’t mean it it’s just a sort of insult to try and get you to break your numbers more into more managable chunks, although sadly this often has a worse turnout for us as there are so many of them then

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: DavidTurner.3095

DavidTurner.3095

I think that, post-reset, our numbers in AG groups have been quite a bit smaller. From what I’ve seen, with the exception of EB, most of our players are quite keen on smaller groups and strategy, rather than large groups and combatting skill lag, rather than players.

Unfortunately we’re just off from a match up against two servers that we needed larger groups (very blobby sized groups) to be able to stand a chance of holding our own anywhere we fought them, and I think some of that may have carried over into this week. I really hope to see smaller, co-ordinated, groups of AG players running around again. I think we can all agree it’s much more enjoyable that way.

Kaaleb Daarke – Missing his proper name…
Dragon United Knights [DUK] – Aurora Glade

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

to ROF and DL: please don’t let this week affect your opinion of AG, we aren’t normally like this, we are just delighted that we’re not the ones being dominated for once, so we’re making the most of it, I personally am not going to command much this week, I’m going to solo roam. AG have only become like this because of influence from AM and RS, we hate playing like it but it’s slowly but surely becoming our natural instinct to place down acs and blob up, I for one am guilty of this, I placed down an ac on the outside of SM to kill a 10 man group, I regret my actions and wish to apologize to ROF for that :( . I know the feeling that you get when you’re against a too op enemy and I hate the feeling, you have my full sympathy, in fact, I’m actually tempted to send one of you some ac blueprints to relieve myself from the guilt.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Kodel.4871

to ROF and DL: please don’t let this week affect your opinion of AG, we aren’t normally like this, we are just delighted that we’re not the ones being dominated for once, so we’re making the most of it, I personally am not going to command much this week, I’m going to solo roam. AG have only become like this because of influence from AM and RS, we hate playing like it but it’s slowly but surely becoming our natural instinct to place down acs and blob up, I for one am guilty of this, I placed down an ac on the outside of SM to kill a 10 man group, I regret my actions and wish to apologize to ROF for that . I know the feeling that you get when you’re against a too op enemy and I hate the feeling, you have my full sympathy, in fact, I’m actually tempted to send one of you some ac blueprints to relieve myself from the guilt.

Lovely sentiments but you guys play however you want to with mass numbers of PvE dragon hunters and all, we’ve so far gained +6 rating on you +83 on DL and will probably take rank 20 on RoS this week with our sights set on 19th in place of GH.

Ultimately this week RoF can’t lose as there’s nothing really to upgrade or hold just ninja stuff and hopefully some decent open field fights. In the greater scheme we have a stress free week focusing on fun fights while both you and DL scramble around trying to find something to do so don’t feel sorry for us

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Good luck RoF, suppose a matchup with AG is about as bad as with Gandara. Just make the best of it, like you did against our numbers.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Kodel.4871

Good luck RoF, suppose a matchup with AG is about as bad as with Gandara. Just make the best of it, like you did against our numbers.

So far it’s worse because DL don’t seem to be pulling their usual sort of numbers and we haven’t got a second server the size of you or MS so there isn’t much holding AG in check atm, guess we’ll see how it go’s but AG need more competition from DL atm.

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

From what i can see, we’re not doing that bad – we’re tied with DL right now (same ticks, just ~200 points difference), how comes? :o
Is it you AG keeping DL busy so that we can get stuff done, or is it DL just doing bad?

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

So far it’s worse because DL don’t seem to be pulling their usual sort of numbers and we haven’t got a second server the size of you or MS so there isn’t much holding AG in check atm, guess we’ll see how it go’s but AG need more competition from DL atm.

I wonder what RoF ever did to some Anet employee to cause the matchups you’ve had. If it’s only a couple of ranks higher you can pretend that it’ll give you incentive to improve, but with some of these differences there’s just really nothing you can do.

The worst part is that the bigger server gets an extra influx of players seeking free … well whatever they think they’ll get out of it, while the smaller server gets less people as they get demotivated.

Wake up Anet, wake up!

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

If you get skill lag from 40 it’s time to pick up a new computer/internet connection or turn down the graphics. Skill lag only begins when 3 big groups are fighting each other, and I’m talking 60-70+ on each side.

Shut it fanboy. It’s not like I’ve got an old computer here, and well yes maybe I live in a technologically backward country. Germany, btw.

I had lag at the reset on the RoF borderland when I was not running with the zerg. I could not even get inside some towers without standing there running against the gate. I could not even reliably cast a speed buff.

I turned down my graphics options months ago.

The problem is not on my computer, or with my ISP. So just shut it Fanboy.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Well we are trying to split up our forces as much as we can, we have numerical superiority and we know that it will bring us the victory this week. Therefore we’re trying to split up our groups as much as we can bringing multiple tags on a map so we have multiple groups running. Although this might still be too much to handle, I hope we can have some awesome fights in which the numbers are about equal.

Well then the problem is with you downloading something orso, because there aren’t many players that have lag with 40 people. And btw, reset doesn’t do 40 people, so get your facts straight. There probably were at least 60 people from all sides on the map (Yes, also from RoF and DL). Yes, with those numbers you get skill-lag. And because we’ve fought RS and AM, we have more experience with that than you have, considering it surprises you that you were nowhere near a fight and had lag: The lag affects the entire map. I hope you stop downloading stuff and offer good fights, because that’s what we’re here for in the end!

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: m art in.4809

m art in.4809

SOOOO GOOOOD, EPPPIICC the video has evrything the mini map, the teamchat the emotes, the stacks, the viel, the blob ohh I mean guild raid sorry my bad..

GG riverglade <3 still love you guys

!!WARNING dont watch this if you are from red guard you might stop playing GW2!!

FURY

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

If you get skill lag from 40 it’s time to pick up a new computer/internet connection or turn down the graphics. Skill lag only begins when 3 big groups are fighting each other, and I’m talking 60-70+ on each side.

Shut it fanboy. It’s not like I’ve got an old computer here, and well yes maybe I live in a technologically backward country. Germany, btw.

I had lag at the reset on the RoF borderland when I was not running with the zerg. I could not even get inside some towers without standing there running against the gate. I could not even reliably cast a speed buff.

Can’t speak for what went on at ROF borderlands since I was talking about AG borderlands myself. I only suffered skill lag maybe once when a large group of Drakkars (60+) clashed with our main group.

40 people should not cause skill lag in game, so the issues have probably to do with the computer at that point.

Stay classy.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

I wonder what RoF ever did to some Anet employee to cause the matchups you’ve had.

Oh well, we killed them :P On our first random matchup (vs. FoW and Vabbi) we were really bored. Then during the week, someone spotted Anet guild tag on Vabbi :P

The info soon spread and a lot of ppl were hunting these 3 or so Anet employees

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Thanks a lot to TaG for some really nice fights on RoF borderland tonight! So glad I did the extra effort to find out were some of your guilds were running! Really appretiate the answers, hope you had as much fun as we had and that you hope our groups wasn’t that bad, at the most we had 4 groups on the map with about 20ish each, once or twice we got close 30 I think, maybe a few more inside hills. But we do actually really try to split up so you guys can have some awesome fights aswell!
Also thanks to the DL zerg that’s tried to take redbriar tower on RoF the last 1 hour :P fun fights time to get to bed! freaking 7am Aussie time…

Tripilios

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Too bad that I coudn’t be there then ^^ /wave to all TaGs from their commander on vacation :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

Too bad that I coudn’t be there then ^^ /wave to all TaGs from their commander on vacation :P

Anya, nOOoooOOoo come back!

Attachments:

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

Thankyou to DL and RoF for fights on RoF border tonight, I personally had a blast. Props to TAG. And apologies for occasionally outnumbering you guys, we were outnumbered ourselves by Drakkar.

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

(edited by Malkithe.2084)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

Tiggy!!!!!! <3

Lots of [team] love to you. Don’t mind the bullies, riverglade isn’t fiction, it is the truth. Arrowcarts, arrowcarts as far as you can see.

also: we need a second worker in our keep

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Even though we kinda dominate the match during primetime, i liked today when i woke up and saw on MoS that our stuff was downgraded during the night and that many things flipped hands.

I think also that RoF BL got fully upgraded during the night and i hope that every night is the same for the BLs.

Being able to flip things keeps one motivated to play even outnumbered.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

RoF probably won’t be upgraded every night. Me and a few others pulled an all nighter to do it then we lost it all within 3 hours of AG waking up. We just have no one coming on during the day because people see the matchup and go meh not worth it. We lack dedicated wvwers/guilds, so there’s always time where we have no commanders/guilds in any maps. Then it just becomes this for you guys: lol how many randoms standing on walls laying flame rams can we slaughter!

I will admit AG became much less blobby off of reset though.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

DavidTurner.3095

I have to hand it to RoF, even though they seem outnumbered in some of the fights, they aren’t outmatched in terms of skill. They might not be able to take on some of our bigger groups, but they’re great to fight against in even terms.

They’re also sneaky little gits when it comes to strategy. I’m loving it. I hope you guys are too.

(edited by DavidTurner.3095)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Even though we kinda dominate the match during primetime, i liked today when i woke up and saw on MoS that our stuff was downgraded during the night and that many things flipped hands.

I think also that RoF BL got fully upgraded during the night and i hope that every night is the same for the BLs.

Being able to flip things keeps one motivated to play even outnumbered.

I wake up in the morning and i see AG with 610 points per tick;-)
kitten happens^^.

Greets Myrmi

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Hey Myrmi Ag need to go down to rank 20 server to have morning capping

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

Think we kind of always have but now we doesn’t face servers where a couple of 100 ppl set their alarm clock to pvd one bl after another to get some wxp.

Random PUG (scum)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

When you have Tiggy, you don’t need a second worker in your keep!

They’re also sneaky little gits when it comes to strategy. I’m loving it. I hope you guys are too.

Sneaky little gits? We prefer to think of them as Shadows in the Warp!

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Myrmidone.4362

Viz did it to us, we did it to you and actually you do the same to others.
Hopefully you see now that you cannot control the wvw population doing exactly this.
Every Server would do that, there is no exception.

Greets Myrmi

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Yeah, but the difference between us and you Myrmi, is that even though we know we outmann our enemy, we try to split our groups up like yesterday on RoF borderland we had 3-4 different groups running around instead of going in a 80-100 man blob like you and AM does 90% of the time

Tripilios

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Myrmidone.4362

Perhaps, but the result is the same ask DZ and RoF about their feelings;-)
On the other hand we had an big Viz Zerg against us offtime but no one complained about it we just play the game and yed this is the difference between us.

Greets Myrmi

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alhadin.4032

Alhadin.4032

On the other hand we had an big Viz Zerg against us offtime but no one complained about it we just play the game and yed this is the difference between us.

Greets Myrmi

lol, from one of the forum warior

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Greets Myrmi

you’re deluding yourself, we do not do it others (much) we actually have pride in being honourable. unlike your server (RS) , we do not team up with other servers, we do not blob to ridiculous numbers, we do not use 5 superior arrow carts for each held place , we do not run away from a fair fight, we do apologize for our bad actions and we do not find pride in blobbing. We make an effort to try and fight fairly, whilst RS do not, this is why RS is the 1st/2nd most universally hated server.
BB actually like to fight fairly, that’s why almost everyone wants them to be the top server, because they actually have a sense of honour, whilst RS do not.

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

When you have Tiggy, you don’t need a second worker in your keep!

woooooot? tiggeeeeeey?
Now that I know your Account name I will be reporting who I am, where I am, how many friends I bring and what I ate for breakfast. In future matchups. <3

:D

~ Gandara

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Myrmidone.4362

Shino you have some serious problems i suggest you to take a break from the game;-)
The only thing i dont like is your complaining about everything, nobody except Centrix and Knox has ever understand that ,so keep on i am out, discussion is impossible with guys like Mr. Shino.

Greets Myrmi

(edited by Myrmidone.4362)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

DavidTurner.3095

I mean it in the best of ways. I’ve not been in WvW too much since reset, but when I have, I’ve enjoyed my fights against you guys more than I’ve enjoyed any fight in a looooong time.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

your complaining about everything, discussion is impossible with guys like Mr. Shino.

Greets Myrmi

discussion is impossible with a guy who’s actually from a reasonable, decent server?
You’re the one being delusional about your own server, AG at least feel guilty when we blob, you actually take pride in blobbing, but then again, you’re too stubborn to admit that, the only proof that you need is to look at the Flussefer community page, there you can see what your server is really like. So don’t tell me that I complain about everything, I have reason to complain, mainly about your server.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

FIRE changed servers again? Hard to keep track of you guys!
And AG should really stop blaming other servers for blobbing since you have had the biggest blobs I’ve seen so far out of every server we faced, just because another server beats you at it doesn’t mean you don’t do it.
And splitting up the blob every now and then when facing a server ranked about 7-8 places below you with less then half your population isn’t really proving anything. Its pretty stupid to be reading other matchup threads and see constant complaints only to face those servers and see them do the exact same thing when they have the chance.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

Greets Myrmi

you’re deluding yourself, we do not do it others (much) we actually have pride in being honourable. unlike your server (RS) , we do not team up with other servers, we do not blob to ridiculous numbers, we do not use 5 superior arrow carts for each held place , we do not run away from a fair fight, we do apologize for our bad actions and we do not find pride in blobbing. We make an effort to try and fight fairly, whilst RS do not, this is why RS is the 1st/2nd most universally hated server.
BB actually like to fight fairly, that’s why almost everyone wants them to be the top server, because they actually have a sense of honour, whilst RS do not.

My dear fellow riverside fanboy,

thank you very much for your kind opinion about Riverside. We really appreciate your honesty and your fair conclusions. Now open your window, let the sun and some fresh air in to revive your confused brain…

best regards, DTK and the Riverside Community

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Not much capping today, except for to taunt the enemies or to find difficult fights inside garrisons or keeps.
Been running around with a group of 25-30 guys (kinda training session), but of course some pugs joined in at some point. Most times we went straight to hot zones, where orange swords were. Nice numbers on the Drakkar Lake borderlands, RoF did not have enough to counter us.
Even at the beginning though, we tried to rush the whole 30-40 group of DL with only 10 guys, resulting in some wipes XD…

Last fight in Hills some mins ago. The sieges you had there made it a insta-death zone, but we managed to break in the second time. Not interested in capping too much, but in the fighting. I hope the DL groups try to step up a bit their game and build more toughness, so fights last longer and are more enjoyable to both sides!

Good luck for the rest of the week.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Greets Myrmi

My dear fellow riverside fanboy,

thank you very much for your kind opinion about Riverside. We really appreciate your honesty and your fair conclusions. Now open your window, let the sun and some fresh air in to revive your confused brain…

best regards, DTK and the Riverside Community

ok, I opened the window and I don’t feel any different, as much as your forum warriors like to deny it, we all know what you do, heck, I’m guessing that even you forum warriors know it, you use every dishonourable tactic in the book and deny it afterwards. I have only ever met one respectable RS and he hangs around the obsidian sanctum most of the time. You never fight AG in open field battles, you just hide in the nearest thing with a wall and spam superior arrow carts. If that’s not enough, you teamed up with AM to crush us some more.

just in case, here’s some proof for you http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/20 look at week twenty on that website, you’ll see what I mean.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Now that I know your Account name I will be reporting who I am, where I am, how many friends I bring and what I ate for breakfast. In future matchups. <3:D

Expiring minds are just dying to know all the details.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

hallonknopp.6532

And AG should really stop blaming other servers for blobbing since you have had the biggest blobs I’ve seen so far out of every server we faced, just because another server beats you at it doesn’t mean you don’t do it.
And splitting up the blob every now and then when facing a server ranked about 7-8 places below you with less then half your population isn’t really proving anything. Its pretty stupid to be reading other matchup threads and see constant complaints only to face those servers and see them do the exact same thing when they have the chance.

Oh nooo, I’m pretty sure you blob more then we do!

Random PUG (scum)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

WvW has so much to offer

For the art lovers of you out there

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dim1bs&s=5

From this match up

I hope you enjoy

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

hallonknopp.6532

You sure it’s from this match up?

Random PUG (scum)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Does the link not work? haha, it works on the AG forum site…

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

DavidTurner.3095

For some reason clicking it doesn’t work, but copy/paste does.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

WvW has so much to offer

For the art lovers of you out there

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dim1bs&s=5

From this match up

I hope you enjoy

now I see what happens while I’m not in eb….. xD

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

hallonknopp.6532

Ah that is for sure some beautiful art :P

Random PUG (scum)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

DL please stop ruuning on EB :|

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

DL please stop ruuning on EB :|

Hey, you’re alive – how’s NP?
Too bad ICON disbanded before you got to kick their kittens… hehe.

Greetings, Skinny from RoF

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Some reset action from FIRE view in EB and a borderland =) Hope you enjoy!

Tripilios