19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

Sorry for all the night capping btw. We’re concerned we may lose points if we become complacent due to the tier point system.

Sorry to tell you this but the point difference between WSR and you is too great. I don’t think you can keep them low enough for you to get a positive rating by the end of the week.
Anyway about the pic I posted earlier, that was just meant to be funny. It is funny! I don’t know who made it but kudos to him!
Also we should make a duel spot somewhere, sometime.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

Ofc it was funny, we still repost it and laugh about it between ourselves nobody is insulted that I know of.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uruzet.1723

Uruzet.1723

We Underworlders try not to take ourselves too seriously. To be honest the picture that was made about Underworld isn’t so far from the truth xD The mentality of gamers on Underworld is when the loot is good we’re all over it but when it’s bad we search elsewhere for loot. As a small and purely WvW guild we often rely on Underworld PuGs to boost our numbers, so this mentality of Underworlders can be both a good thing and a bad thing for us :P I quite like that about Underworld though. We’re a fickle bunch :P

We all found the picture very funny xD

Uruzet
Officer of the WvW guild – Swords of Underworld [SWD]
www.swordsofunderworld.com

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taterz.1706

Taterz.1706

I think this is the best fight I’ve had on GW2 since day 1. I only managed to record from when we took the gate down on bay. Please enjoy i know i did.

Swisstony – Elementalist
I Swisstony ! – Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/swisstony239

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curzed.5178

Curzed.5178

I like how i can see Pax in the front

HODOR!

Curzedxo – Necromancer
Pax Commander
Rank 149 and counting

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panos.9427

Panos.9427

Thanks for the fights at RoS Borderlands today guys. Lots of fun and as always lots of Lootbags HODOR !!!

-Rerolled [Re]
-Typhons Bane

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

1000s of Kills! Hopefully that should teach UW

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishy.3541

Fishy.3541

Sorry for saying this, but… are you for real?

mr. Moore of Tyrian Swag[SWAG], Underworld Ele/Guard/Warr/Necro/Ranger/Mesmer

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

Well my bag slots (119) got full 3 times during those fights. So yea, he’s for real.

Just to show UW are winning this exclusively cause of their numbers. As soon as there are equal numbers on both sides, UW gets wiped. Again and again.

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

lol Crad where exactly? you wiped so many times in your home borders :P

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: CharlieBear.2741

CharlieBear.2741

Well my bag slots (119) got full 3 times during those fights. So yea, he’s for real.

Just to show UW are winning this exclusively cause of their numbers. As soon as there are equal numbers on both sides, UW gets wiped. Again and again.

The only time we had equal numbers was when we wiped you. You had superior numbers throughout them fights.

[TA] necro

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

Are you kidding me, equal numbers ._.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

Dont get mad guys, we love you ^^

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

so we had a max of 30ppl on our TS and you are speaking about equal numbers, the rest were just following around. Gotta love the red glasses.

So good you are leaving the border after 1 wipe…

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Nozdormu.4352

I was commanding, and I asked for head counts frequently. Highest I got was 43. Average was 30. It was a fun fight, but… next time you say anything about blobs, I will have a stroke.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

I was commanding, and I asked for head counts frequently. Highest I got was 43. Average was 30. It was a fun fight, but… next time you say anything about blobs, I will have a stroke.

Oh come on that was the first time i did that in weeks…..

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcus Aurelius.1374

Marcus Aurelius.1374

lol didn’t you complained about blubbing?
nice fights though

but… when you guys say “equal numbers” hehe i just lold
we got 35 ppl on ts lol. good fights and at the end we wiped you at xroads but I had fun and that’s all that matters:)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Epikindinos.9476

I do have to say though, amazing fights both ways, and I need to start commanding pugs again on TS to be able to handle YcY…
I can’t do it with 15 organized Greek Titans + 20 pugs.
Seriously respect for YcY+ DEX pincer attacks, great coordination from 2 great guilds
But dissappointed to see Riot+DEX blobbing together since I know both can hold on their own

Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

The only time we had equal numbers was when we wiped you. You had superior numbers throughout them fights.

Oh you mean at bay when you had a gazillion siege up? Yeah, that was fair.

Look, I’m not gonna argue with anyone here. Fact of the matter is UW has been blobbing from day 1 of this matchup. Which is OK frankly, WvW apparently isn’t meant for small group fighting. Annoying, but OK. I’m just surprised you aren’t ticking higher in points with the numbers you’ve been having.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

I do have to say though, amazing fights both ways, and I need to start commanding pugs again on TS to be able to handle YcY…
Seriously respect for YcY+ DEX pincer attacks, great coordination from 2 great guilds
But dissappointed to see Riot+DEX blobbing together since I know both can hold on their own

Unfortunatly we tried over an over to find somewhere we could fight tonight, bbut PaX, GuM AA and SWD, mostly touched themselves :/

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: CharlieBear.2741

CharlieBear.2741

Oh you mean at bay when you had a gazillion siege up? Yeah, that was fair.

Look, I’m not gonna argue with anyone here. Fact of the matter is UW has been blobbing from day 1 of this matchup. Which is OK frankly, WvW apparently isn’t meant for small group fighting. Annoying, but OK. I’m just surprised you aren’t ticking higher in points with the numbers you’ve been having.

no that time at crossroads when you died and left.

[TA] necro

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

i am ok with it that you have your weekly video material now and we can go back to our normal business.

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

I wasn’t there but been talking with Confuda throughout, you DID wipe RiOT 60v25ish priot to them blobbing up with DeX though because you heard from “good sources” that RiOT was gonna blob up with VcY & DeX tonight lol. (not speaking directly to you/spgr but UW in general.. PaX, SWD etc)

Anyways we should all stop forum boasting, it’s been good fights from both sides.. and both sides blobbed up on eachother just now, so no need to point fingers.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Nozdormu.4352

Unfortunatly we tried over an over to find somewhere we could fight tonight, bbut PaX, GuM AA and SWD, mostly touched themselves :/

What does that even mean?

I wasn’t there but been talking with Confuda throughout, you DID wipe RiOT 60v25ish priot to them blobbing up with DeX though because you heard from “good sources” that RiOT was gonna blob up with VcY & DeX tonight lol. (not speaking directly to you/spgr but UW in general.. PaX, SWD etc)

Anyways we should all stop forum boasting, it’s been good fights from both sides.. and both sides blobbed up on eachother just now, so no need to point fingers.

Yeah, prior to that we blobbed up like a monster. Before that, we put so many arrow carts in all our keeps and towers and SWD was even sitting in the map while it was empty just so we don’t get stuck in a Q later. WHY? Because someone told me RiOT, DeX and VcY were coming for us. When someone tells me that, what do you expect? These are all very capable guilds, if I know they will attack somewhere together, I siege it up and blob up and wait for em. Nobody came for 2 hours, however, so almost everyone left. When the monster blob finally appeared, I was left with 30-40 people.

I had all the siege I could wish for, I could have sat my kitten in those T3 keeps and rain arrow on you until you get bored and left. But we went out and fought you in the field, 40v70, time after time. We knew you were getting fat loots and that we had little hopes of making a dent in you (and we never did really), but you can’t say we turtled up. So you won all these fights, but you should never be proud of them, and something tells me they will never end up on youtube with one of those neat intros, since they’re nothing to brag about really.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

(edited by Nozdormu.4352)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deagle.1695

Deagle.1695

Woah, calm down ladies

Iluned – Mesmer / Dihya Kaine – Thief
We Be Chilling [WBC] – Gunnar’s Hold

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Epikindinos.9476

No, wasnt talking about that Sceinna. We were fighting inside RoS Bay today for hours. 15 GRTS+15-20 pugs. vs Riot + pugs. and we wiped you guys so many times(and you wiped us too, we even lost it in the end), (no 25 arrowcarts either) we had 1-2 but they were usually instantly down after you came inside lords room
and NO it wasn’t 60, highest stack was 35.
and NO I’m not SPGR.

Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

No, wasnt talking about that Sceinna. We were fighting inside RoS Bay today for hours. 15 GRTS+15-20 pugs. vs Riot + pugs. and we wiped you guys so many times(and you wiped us too, we even lost it in the end), (no 25 arrowcarts either) we had 1-2 but they were usually instantly down after you came inside lords room
and NO I’m not SPGR.

Each time we broke through you had 1 AC at NW inner, 2 ACs at N inner, 2+2 ACs at central gate (one at each side), 1 AC SE and another AC on the roof of the supply depo. Not counting the ACs and ballista in lord’s room. So stop lying please, alright?

Far Shiverpeaks EU

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

Because someone told me RiOT, DeX and VcY were coming for us.

Can you please name this someone? I would like to get to know him better on our teamspeak. He already has the TS info, so I won’t bother posting it here…..

Far Shiverpeaks EU

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

and NO I’m not SPGR.

Got stuck in time a bit there, still thinking of you as SPGR leader. :P

As of todays fights.. I wasn’t part of any of them and done my share of outnumbered fights today.. usually 1v20+ lol .. but I enjoy those even tho I know I can’t do jack kitten.. and my frames not helping much, dropping to 15 if too many show up. >__>

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Epikindinos.9476

Liquid that was the first time u popped it open man, the other times we didnt have enough supplies to repair gates/and make arrows. I do have to admit if I did have supplies I would put more AC though :O
Also Sceinna I was never leader of SPGR lol.

Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

Credit where its due though, you guys should be t1 t2 material in no time

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Nozdormu.4352

Because someone told me RiOT, DeX and VcY were coming for us.

Can you please name this someone? I would like to get to know him better on our teamspeak. He already has the TS info, so I won’t bother posting it here…..

It was Crad from [RiOT] talking to one of our own commanders. Allegedly he wanted to hit our border hard and keep hitting until the blobbing stops.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Motìerre.8521

Motìerre.8521

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

Let’s put it simple, RoS can’t afford to blob up.. best example is that we only ticked 140 points when DeX & RiOT did blob up eventually. We barely have enough people to cover two maps.. VcY does the work 2-3 other guilds would do on one border, in matchups like these they are our point incomme imo lol.. they do a fantastic job everywhere they go.

I hated what went down on UW BL because two guilds werent being productive, hell all we capped was 1 camp.. :/ not my cup of tea there..

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

And DeX is at the moment not really a strong guild. So our server only has RiOT and VcY.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

I thought I was fighting Vizunah Square back in tier 1 tonight.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mikiejj.4761

Mikiejj.4761

http://nl.twitch.tv/anuriell/b/433360026
at 45:50 someone comes in the tower idk how cuz all is closed :O
and y this is my livestream it still needs work on it tho
btw i had fun tonight at eb trying to def stonemist.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

http://nl.twitch.tv/anuriell/b/433360026
at 45:50 someone comes in the tower idk how cuz all is closed :O
and y this is my livestream it still needs work on it tho
btw i had fun tonight at eb trying to def stonemist.

It’s quite a common bug, Sometimes you can bug though that tower with no fault to your own when hitting the gate. Looks like he was trying to run out tbf.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curzed.5178

Curzed.5178

Pax wasn’t even there. We’re mostly a PvX guild and every Sunday and Wednesday at 21.30 we do our guild events. By the time we were done with them our borderland had queue so we just went to Surmia Borderland instead :/

Tonight was really funny though. Never have i seen these types of blob fights before (even in Underworld). We usually are the ones getting blobbed (flashbacks to miller’s sound and drakkar lake).

This was an interesting night. Thank you to RoS for it.

Curzedxo – Necromancer
Pax Commander
Rank 149 and counting

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Aw, a zerg of name plates rushed to UW Garrison, therre was lil` ole me & two guildies on whole map.
A few necro marks & fears & you left us

Was….was it something I said?

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Aw, a zerg of name plates rushed to UW Garrison, therre was lil` ole me & two guildies on whole map.

I was there on an upscaled guy? Most where. Well done i suppose, You toke down a build site and then they moved on… I don’t get your point.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

i need moar lootbags , 319 and 622 badges aint enough!

Reaper – Anguîsh

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: tsubus.8761

tsubus.8761

I was scared when I saw this last night:

http://i.imgur.com/4AFb9Jl.jpg

Good fight aftewards, though, had fun: http://www.twitch.tv/tsubus/c/2612348

Unfortunately on RoS we don’t have the numbers to cover all borderlands against UW, but we’re doing what we can. Unfortunately because of the new matchup system, I understand that sometimes servers need to do a lot of night capping and blobbing in order to not lose too many points. It’s unfortunate, I truly enjoy the fights with UW.

Radese

Radese Tagal [PUSH] on Aurora Glade

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

tsubus.8761

I am not sure if you’re talking to me or somebody else, but I’ve joined late last night so I have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t know where you’re seeing 80+, as from the video it is clear that there were only around 15 of us. I was just glad we got a good fight out of that. Please, let’s keep this thread civil, there is no need to start pointing fingers.

Regards,
Radese

edit: obviously the post I was referring to has been deleted, but the concept stands

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

After that print, only PAX and SWD stayed there for the fight, only to find out 80+ RoS would jump on us. While we had 30-35

And you accuse UW of blobbing? It seems both servers do it, doesnt matter how many times. It was a good fight Venn, he held as long as we could.

And btw…
You asked for us to be home borders to fight us, but you never showed up… We waited for 3h and you didnt come, only Dex came first then RioT… Anyways, good fighting. Always a pleasure

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

I was there on an upscaled guy? Most where. Well done i suppose, You toke down a build site and then they moved on… I don’t get your point.

Point was just that after an hour & a half of seeing one roamer, finally I thought something was going to be funsies.
Ah well, got bored & logged Guild Wars instead lol

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

tsubus.8761

After that print, only PAX and SWD stayed there for the fight, only to find out 80+ RoS would jump on us. While we had 30-35

And you accuse UW of blobbing? It seems both servers do it, doesnt matter how many times. It was a good fight Venn, he held as long as we could.

And btw…
You asked for us to be home borders to fight us, but you never showed up… We waited for 3h and you didnt come, only Dex came first then RioT… Anyways, good fighting. Always a pleasure

I am not accusing anybody of anything, it’s human nature to try to gain an advantage over our opponents. But please, there is a video to prove that we were not a 80+ blob. We are not coordinated with the RoS pugs, but you can clearly see that they attack SWD and don’t interfere in our fight with PAX.

If you’d like, VcY would love to have a GvG with PAX and/or SWD, so if you are interested please contact Mistress Sird (in-game: Sird.4536 ). I believe it would be fun to have good fights without any external interference.

Regards,
Radese

(edited by tsubus.8761)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

^ If you do, please inform the rest of us where you are meeting up, so we can crakitten.
Don’t take up slots and give away points in WvW

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

tsubus.8761

I’d also like to add that anything I say is my personal point of view, my messages are not necessarily approved by the VcY Corporation or by its department of Human Resources. I’m only a humble employee.

Regards,
Radese

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

The Velocity Corporation would like to confirm that it neither condones or abhors the aforementioned ‘blob’ style of gameplay and will continue to run as a Corporation in Borderlands and the Eternal Battlegrounds until late in the evenings when we are generally down to around 15 loyal employees.

Furthermore we’d like to thank our employees and though normally we would reward them with some kind of financial recompense this week has seen an increase in bounty to allow for us to forgo dipping into our own Corporate funds.

This message bought to you by the Department for Social Justice

Song
C.E.O of Social Justice
The Velocity Corporation

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com