19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

I would forbit the term “blob”. I don’t even know anymore what does it mean. Ppl using it for pug zerg, for big guild group, for group of 2 guilds. Ain’t this WvW about? Ain’t everybody doing this? Then we shouldn’t blame others for blobing but rather blaming ourselfs for not having one.

RoS might lack ppl in prime time compared to UW, however I am sure they can fill in 1 or 2 maps. I had great fun ytd evening on RoS BL. Our forces were about equel. You guys got some really great guilds. I always enjoy to fight RiOT, DeX and specially VcY. Looking forward to some nice fights with you guys.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

I am not accusing anybody of anything, it’s human nature to try to gain an advantage over our opponents.

One of the smartest quotes in this thread

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Well, I guess it would’ve been silly to expect a friendly topic without any complaining, but that’s how things will be. As far as blobbing goes, every server does it if they are capable of such, as it’s unfortunately the most rewarding tactic (lootbags, wxp, etc). You must note though that we have plenty of guilds often doing their own stuff. You can see in the video that tsubus posted that despite assaulting the same objective (Garrison), Pax and SWD/SWAG are usually running around seperately. Even us at GuM were doing our own things (sieging up Cliffside and trebbing Garrison). If we wanted we could have created a single gigantic blob, but the guilds chose not to do so and it’s probably more fun this way (though maybe not as rewarding as we were unable to capture Garrison in the end).

So yeah, it’s not like we always blob up on borderlands, I’d even say we usually are not running in big blobs. We even have commanders (not naming anyone) complaining people and guilds are doing their own stuff and not all grouping up and forming the already so often mentioned and fearsome blob (now I’m getting tired of using the word). So there you go, we’re actually quite stubborn sometimes! I can’t speak for EB though as I hardly ever go there.

Anyway, I hope everyone will have a fun remainder of the matchup, and I’ve enjoyed it so far as there’s certainly been some good fights.

Member of TUP on Gandara

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

(now I’m getting tired of using the word)

We could call it a Hodor.
I mean what you call it is irrelevant.

(edited by Ray.2640)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

this thread..

anyways, had a great raid last night in EB, did alot of wipes when UW kept coming back to SM also very sweet fight at the north of SM. Hope for more of this, cu later.

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uruzet.1723

Uruzet.1723

This thread is becoming one of the best reads I’ve had on these forums! Hilarious!!!

Uruzet
Officer of the WvW guild – Swords of Underworld [SWD]
www.swordsofunderworld.com

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Loving this matchup, Whitelootbags oops i mean lootbagside oh god again, i think i mean whitelootbagside. Yeah those guys, proving to be bountiful for badge and bag farming, Keep it up Ros keep up the good fights in our bl its been alot of fun, wish numbers were a bit more even but you seem to hold up ok.

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: vicar.7085

vicar.7085

It has come to the attention of the HR department of VcY that some of our employees working in the banking division, have noticed some market volatility in commodities recently being traded on the open market.
Wild fluctuations in prices are not good for the overall economy and can lead to artificial bubbles and extended recessions should the market implode.
Of course, as a serious corporation we asked our internal Trading Investigations Branch to try and gather evidence of deliberate manipulation of the markets. They have uncovered some interesting evidence of UW deliberately trying to swamp the market with their bags and this was captured in the following image which shows a small UW scouting party arriving at Bay this evening.
Obviously this gratuitous use of numbers to depress the value of all items on the Markets is a cynical ploy to allow UW to purchase siege as prices plummet, this has been witnessed many times this week. With scouting parties this size it is inevitable that when their main group comes defenders have no room in their bags and what they have collected is rendered worthless.
VcY implores UW to make smaller scouting parties so our bags fill up more slowly and we have time to sell our items before the market value falls.
VcY Human Resources

Attachments:

VcY Human Resources (Stabability Dept)
Office 317, 3rd Floor Corporation Street

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

The Sword Bank of Underworld [EU] disclaims any accusations of attempting to deliberately manipulate the market in our favor. In fact, our most recent plans to stabilize the economy is to establish complete dominance over all the borders. This way our economy is the only economy, and if our economy works, everybody’s economy works!

Our scouting party has been overworked lately, and is known to frequently fall asleep in the middle of business negotiations. In this case, please contact a Sword Bank hotline (1-800-MONEY) and inform them so we can fix this issue. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Sword Bank Manager and CEO, Venn Adamant

ps. been hunting that pink charr in your party all night xD

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

(edited by Nozdormu.4352)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Enjoyed some duels in Uw behind hero today, sooo nice to see a thief not spamming perma stealth & stupid high damage.
Really skilled, nice change.
Enjoyed all the other duels also, may there be many more, preferably without the game crashing several times this time…

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Agreed I had a lot of fun with those duels. It helped me a lot with thieves I hope, I had a lot of fun and thanks to everyone that was there with me. It has been a long time since I have seen a s/d theif that is that good.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Miyu.8137

VcY implores UW to make smaller scouting parties so our bags fill up more slowly and we have time to sell our items before the market value falls.
VcY Human Resources

And I thought this is exactly what we did yesterday. We were split to 3 groups (most of the time) and always slaughtered 1 by1 by your massive zerg. Was big fail of ours ytd. Although it has bitter taste for me, gratz to you for your full inventories. Next time we sholdn’t be so frivolous.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: shadowraith.9124

shadowraith.9124

Had developed quite a lot of respect for VcY over the past week… until I saw this thread…

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: vicar.7085

vicar.7085

Dear Shadowraith,
Thank you for your previous respect earlier in the week, we are obviously very devastated that we appear to have now lost that precious gift you gave to the Guild.
The Board of Directors will convene an Emergency Board Meeting this evening to discuss how, as a Serious Corporation, we can once again redouble our efforts in wvw to get back onto your ‘Respect List’ that is, no doubt, a short list.
If we find any Employee who is not performing their utmost to change your perspective of the Guild we will immediately place them on one of our ‘Induction into VcY’ courses that lasts 3 weeks and is run by our own internal HR Departments.
Obviously some of our actions or posts have been misinterpreted by you so from now on we will vet any aforementioned communications through our PR department to try and get the balance right between being informative and humorous. Whilst we cannot gauge every individuals sense of humour, we have, in this instance, upset and caused you some very personal angst and for that we humbly seek your forgiveness.
Can I implore you to fill in form H341 and send it to..

Human Resources Department
3rd Floor
Corporation House
26 Serious Street
London

and mark the subject (top right of the form) ‘I have no sense of humour’ so we can immediately relate the form to your post.

If you feel that our response above is not sufficient then we have several other forms and procedures we can invoke so feel free to comment on this post and I will personally take it upon myself (despite being heavily involved in other HR activities this week, including a ‘Health and Safety’ course relating to the use of ‘conkers in the playground’ and another course on ‘Sense of Humour…not everyone has one’) to review your response and see if we have managed to strike the correct balance between ‘Effective Communication’ (another course we run) and ‘Jocular Activity’ (we normally don’t need to run this course as the Guild Members always have fun being part of the Corporation).

Yours most humbly
Pantheism (Chief Liaison Officer)

VcY Human Resources (Stabability Dept)
Office 317, 3rd Floor Corporation Street

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Dei Veien.2456

ahaha must admit the first time I read a VcY post in here I was thinking what the hell did I just read but I must admit it has been tickling me ever since.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: tsubus.8761

tsubus.8761

As a member of the VcY corporation, I take my job very seriously and fun is definitely not part of the equation. I have several duties and responsibilities, and therefore no time to amuse myself with frivolous activities.

All the various departments of the Velocity Corporation expect a lot from their employees, and as a consequence we perform our job diligently and in a very serious manner. It would not be a surprise to be disciplined for having excess fun.

Regards,
Radese

Radese Tagal [PUSH] on Aurora Glade

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

I had fun once, it was terrible.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZhouFusion.1826

ZhouFusion.1826

Is this the thread for RoS vs UW vs WSR?? or the U guys Blob more??

Please take a chill pill and play the game.
U know Blobbing aint bad. But thinking u are great blobbing with 50+ when the enemy has the Outnumbered buff on. Thats Just pathetic.

So u can blob. But please don’t try to do it alllll the time.
Ps. Great fights so far ladies keep it up.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Velocity corporation would like to extend an invitation to all non employees for our annual, Velocity Role playing seminar for the humourless. This event is sponsored by Anet and cookies will be available after the first person developes a sense of humour.

We spent 30 minutes drafting up our statement. Making sure that it encompassed every bit of trollery, humour and financial advice we could muster. So far Nozdormu has grasped our post for what it was meant.

It is obvious that we need to work harder on our skills and to make our posts more transparent for humourless eyes to understand. As a result I have arranged our very own seminar for Directors and level one employees.

Simply titled – Role playing for dummies, guest speakers Miyu and Shadowraith.

Sird – Head of organising seminars.
VcY Corporation

RP enthusiast

(edited by Sird.4536)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Miyu.8137

I have nothing against your so called humorous posts. Please, feel free to do it if you like it. But leave my name alone if I don’t want to participate in this kind of conversation. I wrote ordinary post about yesterday’s event on RoS BL, so why that offence?

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: shadowraith.9124

shadowraith.9124

At least you find yourselves funny.

The corporation angle to your guild is quite amusing but your posters (trolls) here are childish and boring.

Can we keep this thread about the match up please.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tolgaring.2064

Tolgaring.2064

The corporation angle to your guild is quite amusing but your posters (trolls) here are childish and boring.

You should sign up for ‘Sense of Humour…not everyone has one’, it helps me a lot in my days as Employee.

Internet Glory – always looking for more!
-Guardian 80 | Thief 80 | Warrior 80-

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

So.. when are people going to start actually discussing the match up instead of “rp:ing”?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Well, seeing most of the replies in this topic concerning the matchup are just to complain about blobbing amongst various other things and arguing how bad some players are, so the posts by the VcY actually feel like a breeze of fresh air. I don’t really care for the fact that you dislike their posts.

Member of TUP on Gandara

(edited by Okaishi.8320)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

It has come to our attention that our fierce rivals and competitors in World vs World vs World combat have taken it upon themselves to divert attention from their excessive scouting abilities and drive us into making a statement regarding the state of the current marketplace and economy.

Whilst we endeavor to keep our global performance predictions to our investors and shareholders alone in this one instance, to alleviate any tension in the current economy and to provide some brief respite from the general mileu of back and forth negotiations, we will now provide you with an early analysis of the week so far.

In short:

Underworld are well staffed and diligent in their attempts to rebrand each and every territory they enter.

Ruins of Surmia are at times understaffed or overstaffed and disorganised despite many attempts to merge various entities into the corporate way of behaving.

Whiteside Ridge are the risers and fallers in the current climber and we predict a downward trend for them this week.

Communication Ends

Department of Fiscal Opportunity

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Ok lets talk about the match up instead.

Yesterday on RoS we saw Pax trying to take bay on a number of occasions. It was nice to see them running alone and we had some nice fights. Then all of a sudden we saw this huge wave of UW come out from the supply camp. It was clear they had come from another map, whether pax called them I don’t care.

UW dont seem to understand that no matter how much they win by they will still lose rating.

RP enthusiast

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

UW dont seem to understand that no matter how much they win by they will still lose rating.

So, umm… Should we not try our best to lose as small amount of rating as possible? We can choose between losing a lot of rating or small amount of rating. I rather choose that small amount over the other option.

Feels like you try to say that we should stop trying to do our best because we will lose rating anyways. I might have understood your message wrong though.

And what comes to me I have enjoyed this matchup so far. I haven’t been on enemy borders that much, but mostly defending home border. Sometimes it gets rather quiet in there, but it can all turn in 5 minutes when theres golems knocking gates or kittentillions of RoS in gate ramming. But thats what I like, scout, defend and roam

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Ray.2640

Paavotar if you care about rating you´re doing it wrong.
You know there is only a 100 difference between UW and RoS, while there is a 300 difference between UW and WSR? You can hardly take points from RoS whereas if WSR keep a decent point income they will take loads off of you, not so much from RoS.

Btw GuM is doing a good job defending home border against solo cappers. So many of you. I wonder though, how can you people stand in a BL waiting for someone to pop up? Isn’t that boring? Also try to get a bit better, so you don’t need to group up to stop an invader.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Ahh yes, we are little bit too informative in our borders. We let our guild and team know about every single enemy we see and when its quiet you can get jumped by a lot of people just because you are the only target. Im sorry we are so passionate about defending.

And maybe you should bring more roaming in our border so we don’t need to fight solo roamers only.

PS. I’m sorry if you are used to have free roaming in enemy borders and you can’t have that on our border

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: drnkndfght.7298

drnkndfght.7298

solution is simple: leave our camps

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

Btw GuM is doing a good job defending home border against solo cappers. So many of you. I wonder though, how can you people stand in a BL waiting for someone to pop up? Isn’t that boring?

Not so boring when most of us are tables and chairs watching people stop as they go by thinking “wtf”.

Also try to get a bit better, so you don’t need to group up to stop an invader.

Invalid comment since everyone does it.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: tsubus.8761

tsubus.8761

As a resident of Ruins of Surmia, I am envious of the organization and scouting seen on Underworld. Ruins of Surmia still has a long way to go, but that type of efficient communication is exactly what we should be aiming for.

Regards,
Radese

Radese Tagal [PUSH] on Aurora Glade

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Ray.2640

And maybe you should bring more roaming in our border so we don’t need to fight solo roamers only.

Wish I could, but we´re low on people as it is.

PS. I’m sorry if you are used to have free roaming in enemy borders and you can’t have that on our border

Actually I’m used to being ganked by large groups all the time.

Also what´s the point of roaming when there is no one to fight?

I’m looking for people to kill, camps are just collateral damage.

This picture sais the opposite:
http://tinyurl.com/awnqs9v

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

Wish I could, but we´re low on people as it is.

Actually I’m used to being ganked by large groups all the time.

Also what´s the point of roaming when there is no one to fight?

I’m looking for people to kill, camps are just collateral damage.

This picture sais the opposite:
http://tinyurl.com/awnqs9v

Well, ill look for your tag out there, and maybe we can arrange some duels behind the mill or at least some fair fights? Would be fun as alot of us love 1v1 ect.

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

Haha
but yeah the difference in numbers is there and it helps uw and we know that and they aswell. I only admire those who stay in the borderland for their patience. I really dont like these big blobs, skill lag gets involved and the fps go low, i dont have fun with that but i guess uw likes that. Since its a game everyone should do what he likes most and that is why uw wont change that tactics ^.^

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Ray.2640

Yea saw it on Dzag as well. So much dedication to defending.
To be honest I couldn’t be arsed to do such a thing. Placing and refreshing siege is a no-brainer but just sitting in a borderland waiting for the enemy to come… :X
I play the game for fun and when it’s no longer fun I log out or do something else. Can’t believe that when I go back to roaming I will probably see the same people again.
Many props to you!

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

I too play for fun

I find my fun from messing around home, looking for enemies. And if it’s quiet I start to chat more and care about the map less and so on. It’s not like I’m just standing there in front of enemy spawn my eyes kitten the stairs when enemy pops out, lol

And yea, Duels could be fun to do. And it’s always fun to do duels with warrior because it’s not the most usual dueler you see and people usually underestimate us

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Sacrifice yourself for the camp!
- Rule number 24.2 in the book of GuMsters, Chapter 3; page 132.

Was some intense and fun fights inside camps today. Had some good fights with VcY earlier, where we threw our bodies so long in that camp that they couldn’t hold the pressure and we kept the camp. The fight took pretty long and it was fun, oh and have fun with all the loot bags, I think you got more of them than us

Later on we had some good camp fights with RN. These were pretty intense fights as well, and the camp being in 99%, oh boy was that a close save in Lowlands.

Thanks for the good fights everyone, and I want to thank as well the others than VcY and RN who also were there. We had a blast, hopefully we gave you good time as well

(edited by Paavotar.3971)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

RiOT had fun in EB tonight, excellent communication with VcY once again! Endless fights, had fun resetting t3 towers

Edit: You upgrade kitten sooo fast!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Had alot of fun in ros bl tonight, I was the thief rezzing everyone in your garri. Gj getting me, it only took your zerg and 20 miniutes :p

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Dei Veien.2456

Ah those camp fights, deffinetely a lot of fun. I near on ran into that camp half naked at one stage though I am sure no one wants to see any more of my pixelated self then they have to.
Was kinda awesome to see so much of gum in one spot without it being a defence against hills normaly we spread out a bit more than that but when a wvw guild attacks a camp and we find out in time who are we to say no to such a fight. That and guild gets spammed almost as if it where a golem rush on hills.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

coughhypocritescough

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

coughhypocritescough

coughgetsomesleepcough

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

coughhypocritescough

coughgetsomesleepcough

coughcoughcough

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Anyone north camp WSR BL?

Best fight I’ve had this week.. killed 5-6 UW from one and the same guild, forgot the tag.. then killed 5+ WSR in a 1v15 battle. Has to be said I had a little bit of help from the Supervisor but still. ;D

Enjoyed that one.. it’s that 1 out 10 fight you don’t get absolutely demolished by 15+ people. ;P

Also thanks for all of the duels SWD & ÄÄ, I’m always open for duels, pm me ingame. ^^

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Anyone north camp WSR BL?

Best fight I’ve had this week.. killed 5-6 UW from one and the same guild, forgot the tag.. then killed 5+ WSR in a 1v15 battle. Has to be said I had a little bit of help from the Supervisor but still. ;D

Enjoyed that one.. it’s that 1 out 10 fight you don’t get absolutely demolished by 15+ people. ;P

Also thanks for all of the duels SWD & ÄÄ, I’m always open for duels, pm me ingame. ^^

Don`t suppose perma stealth had anything to do with it eh? ;p

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ljd.4658

ljd.4658

I wanted to start of by saying TY both RoS and WSR for making this an insanely good match up.

WSR – at the start i had absolutely no clue about you guys so i had a quick look on millennium and i thought to myself " ok this server will be easy " however when you guys stomped us at reset with the guild WAR i should of been upset but i was happy for you guys especially to know you have an organised WvW guild to give us a fair fight this match up and you guys are! so keep up the good work.

RoS – before reset i had it planted in my mind we would fight you and Drakkar lake but getting you lot is still a result because i really do enjoy fighting you guys especially when you are 1 of the servers that give us a run for our money as well as being a phenominal match up and this night at bay omfg ty for that fight despite our lose, i still rate it the 2nd best moment i enjoyed in WvW as i got 300+ kills, 100 badges and lots of lootbags and i seriously hope you guys did as well i also want to add we were having an event on your borderland with 1 commander leading all those numbers so plz dont treat it like a normal blob and complain, i hope you all feel great for withstanding our numbers during this event and for you lot coming out victorious also RoS you got unbelievable lucky with that wp to save your bay however a shout out to VCY, RiOT, CONE and DeX as well as your casual WvW players for being insanely fun and a pleasure to fight against.

i seriously hope for more fights like this and a cleaner match up thread from now till the end of this match up and when the end comes i seriously hope to fight you guys again soon.

Fluffyxzephyr [FL] Forgotten Light.
Guardian 150k+ kills/Rank: 2100+ WvW.
Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

(edited by ljd.4658)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

Yes the fight for Bay was awesome. A waypoint is exactly for that moment in a fight. We were much more lucky that you decided to fight on the wall, despite the fact that you never took out our cannon. The guy on the cannon got a lot of kills. The funny thing is that this cannon whiped you twice :P
I whish we would also have more nice fights, maybe a bit smaller (lag is not everyones friend).

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

ljd.4658

Aiming away from my previous post i want to say to ALL of VCY your RP posts on this forum is absolutely funny and beyond hilarious also many members of SWAG will say the same thing so i do sincerly hope you guys dont lose this sense of humour it really is incredible to see not only from you as a guild but how it also portrays your server in a good way.

CONE i want to say ty to those who duelled me behind orchard 2 days ago now in the evening (i was the asura d/d ele) and gz to the mesmer that kittened me over xD i wish the best of you guys in the rest of this match up.

ps. hope you guys that duelled me from CONE read this <3

Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

ljd.4658

Yes the fight for Bay was awesome. A waypoint is exactly for that moment in a fight. We were much more lucky that you decided to fight on the wall, despite the fact that you never took out our cannon. The guy on the cannon got a lot of kills. The funny thing is that this cannon whiped you twice :P
I whish we would also have more nice fights, maybe a bit smaller (lag is not everyones friend).

haha gz to the guy on the cannon obviously there lucky day and yh man that lag my computer almost turned in to a flipbook.