19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atlanis.1473

Atlanis.1473

Hi there!

We came to Visit RoS Bl to get larger Scale Battles and to Test out how well RoS can defend at Prime time, you guys had alot of Bodies out there.

The open field fights where alot of fun, some we won some you won, leave it at that no kittening needed.

I had alot of fun

Keva Windrift [Rain]

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

Well AOTM had lots of fun in WSR BL. we managed to pretty much solo bay and gari with the help of a couple of pugs and hold them most of the time. now we are currently playing the waiting game inside UW spawn :P enjoy the ram

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

It looks like UW’s people all play PvE at the moment. Did not thought that we would ever tick so high during the primetime. Good fights at Bay and Hills!

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suspicious Nija.6790

Suspicious Nija.6790

Yes the fight for Bay was awesome. A waypoint is exactly for that moment in a fight. We were much more lucky that you decided to fight on the wall, despite the fact that you never took out our cannon. The guy on the cannon got a lot of kills. The funny thing is that this cannon whiped you twice :P
I whish we would also have more nice fights, maybe a bit smaller (lag is not everyones friend).

haha gz to the guy on the cannon obviously there lucky day and yh man that lag my computer almost turned in to a flipbook.

Haha i was at that canon during the time we wiped you shooting it was boring but i havent seen so many lootbags at one spot for a long time since i normally avoid siege under all costs.

Dreamland of Cookies [mmmh]
Never let facts interfere with your opinion.
R.I.P. Liquid World Experience

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: tsubus.8761

tsubus.8761

After another hard night’s work, with many very, very nice fights with both WSR, and UW, I almost reached the point of having fun. Because of this risk, and the undoubtedly serious consequences I would receive from the Department of Seriousness of the Velocity Corporation, I felt forced to stop working and go home for the night.

Thank you in any case for all the great fights. I have killed and have been killed many times, but here is a nice fight that I remember vividly (VcY vs WSR): http://www.twitch.tv/tsubus/c/2635355

Regards,
Radese

Radese Tagal [PUSH] on Aurora Glade

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

I’ve made a new pastime of equipping shield + endure pain + defy pain and running into enemy zerg battles. Had good fun doing that in greenvale on RoS.

Also, thanks for the duel UW Ele. Ymilia I think you were called.

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

After another hard night’s work, with many very, very nice fights with both WSR, and UW, I almost reached the point of having fun. Because of this risk, and the undoubtedly serious consequences I would receive from the Department of Seriousness of the Velocity Corporation, I felt forced to stop working and go home for the night.

Thank you in any case for all the great fights. I have killed and have been killed many times, but here is a nice fight that I remember vividly (VcY vs WSR): http://www.twitch.tv/tsubus/c/2635355

Regards,
Radese

You should ask the Department of work equipment to support you with a new computer since the video is a total lagg fest

Reaper – Anguîsh

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhoenixDown.2034

PhoenixDown.2034

It always gets like that when you play on max details. Especially if you are encoding realtime video and uploading.

The 3 way with WSR and UW at about 9pm last night was even worse. 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: tsubus.8761

tsubus.8761

I am aware of the issues with the slow motion during big fights, but it only happens when I am streaming, and I’m still trying to fiddle with the options to gain some boost. I will however improve the hardware in a couple of weeks with a new graphic card, but I am not sure if that’s going to help that much. When I record using dxtory I don’t have these issues, so it’s definitely something I need to tweak with OBS. I guess it’s just an extra challenge when I play.

Regards,
Radese

Radese Tagal [PUSH] on Aurora Glade

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Palmski.6419

Palmski.6419

Regards,
Radese

I was Very Seriously on the receiving end of all that. I have submitted form AEG3557/F to your Claims Department in lieu of my armour repairs. Well played as usual.

[TaG] – GH

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhoenixDown.2034

PhoenixDown.2034

Dxtory is awesome but that’s a two stage process of record/transcode rather than OBS’s transcode/upload. I wouldn’t be sure a gfx card upgrade would help that unless OBS’s codecs can offload the transcode to the video card (NVEnc in OBS requested here: http://obsproject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5036)

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

I am aware of the issues with the slow motion during big fights, but it only happens when I am streaming, and I’m still trying to fiddle with the options to gain some boost. I will however improve the hardware in a couple of weeks with a new graphic card, but I am not sure if that’s going to help that much. When I record using dxtory I don’t have these issues, so it’s definitely something I need to tweak with OBS. I guess it’s just an extra challenge when I play.

Regards,
Radese

cpu > gpu in gw2

Reaper – Anguîsh

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: NGE.1362

NGE.1362

Archi lets use your Omegas → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXCj7HjQD6w

Gandara – Commander
[Lusa]Dluis Pt

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eagle.7208

Eagle.7208

We’re to late to do that this matchup =/. Plus Venn would totally disowe me for making Underworld look like a Golem-Rush server.

However, I’d love to do that sometime, but it needs to be properly planned, and we’ll have to find 50 dedicated Omega Drivers who don’t tank Cannon/Mortar fire.

We’ll do it soon though, promisses.

19/7 UW vs WSR vs RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

Thanks for the duels VcY. Was really fun! And to the Mace/Shield-warrior, kitten your stuns+ HB! Share your build if you’re the sharing kind of guy

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold