20/09: Underworld/Dzagonur/Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

Good luck, have fun and let the games begin.

PS: looking for 1v1’s. If interested pm me ingame

Cheers

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

A FSP looking for duels Mostof you seem to just run away, looking for 1-2 more guys before commiting to a fight.

Also just killed ~6 guys by pushing/pulling them into spawn guards

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

That was a sick load of Warbanners dropped in UW Garrison! Was a fun and long fight in there. Hopefully we weren’t too annoying ^_^

Anyways, seems like a promising match up. So keep it up everyone!

Greetings from GuM! o/

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Was an awesome fight in underworld Borderland in Garrison! keep it up! looking for more fights like that hopefully!

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

<— Looking for duels also.

Came on tonight but no one in the usual spot on either map.
Will try again tomorrow.

Is there a preference for a set map to make things easier or random?
All in one spot makes for more duels more fun less pvd kittene ;p

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

Good luck Dzagonur!
Good luck Underworld!

Enjoying this match-up already, great fights!
Especially the ones in Garri on UW border and Dredgetunnel on EB!
Keep em comming!

Oh and yeah: Venn! Im comming for you this week mate! XD

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hipster.1264

Hipster.1264

Best of Luck to Dzagonur.

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Good luck Dzagonur!
Good luck Underworld!

Enjoying this match-up already, great fights!
Especially the ones in Garri on UW border and Dredgetunnel on EB!
Keep em comming!

:O! Poor tiny Venn… We will have to make sure the rest of the guild runs bodyguard protection on him (or stays away from the fat target on his head hehe).

Shout out to Twinny, hope to get some good fights this week, u still got your hammer?
All the best!

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perez.1670

Perez.1670

Was it worth spending 10g (worth 7 golems) + 20man zerg to take hills from 7 ppl?

Attachments:

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Noooooooooo, our precious hills!! We’ll have to go get them again

in Match-ups

Perez.1670

was on their own borderlands :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Indeed, nice match-up this far. Quite intense fighting at Underworld Garrison ^^

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

DarkRealityNL.1594

:O! Poor tiny Venn… We will have to make sure the rest of the guild runs bodyguard protection on him (or stays away from the fat target on his head hehe).

Shout out to Twinny, hope to get some good fights this week, u still got your hammer?
All the best!

Please do get in the way of the fat target on his head!
I wouldnt want to be the reason our Hammer Train can’t bash in some UW skulls! XD

Keep it going UW!
Really loving this match-up!

— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Posted by: MadMan.5109

MadMan.5109

Bring it on Punk!
The SLAY guild isn’t affraid of any1.

• Too bad we lost Hills on Dzagonur bl. But to cap it with 7 omega golems is a little bit over the top. against 7 defenders.
    Ok, it was a fully upgraded keep.
    You couldn’t take it from us on resets, but we had still a few nice fights in there.

Good luck to all Servers.

Unlike Others – Warrior
Not Like Others – Elemantalist
[SLAY] The Soul Slayers (FSP)

in Match-ups

Perez.1670

it wasnt fully upgraded lol, only walls and doors. also 0 supply :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: phirefox.2568

phirefox.2568

Bring it on Punk!
The SLAY guild isn’t affraid of any1.

• Too bad we lost Hills on Dzagonur bl. But to cap it with 7 omega golems is a little bit over the top. against 7 defenders.
    Ok, it was a fully upgraded keep.
    You couldn’t take it from us on resets, but we had still a few nice fights in there.

Good luck to all Servers.

Indeed, this was overkill, but i can understand them (haven’t been there as a attacker though). Our server has been outmanned for weeks now, and the amount of players that you can see there is about as many players as we can possibly get together for WvW – and there is not even an orange cross on the map, indicating that the zerg did not exceed the 25 player-limit In the evening it gets even worse, with a maximum of something like 15 players in one big PUG “zerg”, which is more often than not in charge for both EB and BL.
Considering the (for dzagonurs standard) huge zergs that both UW and FS are running, their only chance was to take Hills as fast as possible before some 35+ man monstrosity would show up to steamroll them… still i have to admit that golem rushes are kind of lame

Regarding Overkill – here are some pics from our last Matchup against Miller’s Sound and Underworld.
What you can see here is the Dzagonur Zerg, consisting of.. well… me. I was the only dzagonur player (i mean zerg, of course) on EB for at least one hour, when some players decided to build two Trebs on top of the hills behind ogrewatch, in order to kill off all the Arrowcarts in the heavily [read: one person] defended Veloka outpost, just a few minutes before the rest of UW’s small nightshift arrived.

I know, those treb guys were most likely just bored from the lack of hostile movement on EB, and decided to do something funny instead, but it still seemed quite absurd, and i couldn’t help but laugh a bit

in Match-ups

Posted by: MadMan.5109

MadMan.5109

Dzagonur and Farshiverpeaks, building sieges to help in zerg vs zerg fight. come on guys you can do better then that.

Unlike Others – Warrior
Not Like Others – Elemantalist
[SLAY] The Soul Slayers (FSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

Low-skill UW-zerglings horrible matchup,.
Gamebraking lamerbuilds and a horrible player attidude.

Might be the worsed month since release.

(edited by Kontrolle.3514)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

I heard that FS are giving up this week to drop their rank for the incoming league patches :/ Although my source was a random FS guy and the rankings on mos

UW usually loses to you guys so what’s going on? please tell me you’re not actually giving up to match manipulation?

I saw you guys on friday night so i know you can destroy our defenses when you’re organized so why are you losing now?

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

If we really where throwing this wouldn’t be the score currently, and the last time we faced you we still had lion and FSV i think, on top you gain most of your points with the nightcap which most of us don’t feel like countering and staying up for anyway, and then it also seems drakkar is throwing the towel so while i personally would love bronze to rebuild FSP it seems unlikely we’ll get bronze.

And with Deso now also pushing to drop in silver, i guess most silver servers are gonna have fun farming us for 7 weeks, but i guess good fights might be had.

in Match-ups

Posted by: rodyc.1574

rodyc.1574

I heard that FS are giving up this week to drop their rank for the incoming league patches :/ Although my source was a random FS guy and the rankings on mos

UW usually loses to you guys so what’s going on? please tell me you’re not actually giving up to match manipulation?

I saw you guys on friday night so i know you can destroy our defenses when you’re organized so why are you losing now?

If you would actually look on MOS, you would have seen that both this and previous week we gained in rating. You would also see that UW has been above us in ranking for several weeks now (far before the league system was announced).
So please check your sources before posting here.

No you heard wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Gamebraking? No, you mean gamebreaking.
Attidude? No, you mean attitude.
Worsed? No, you mean worst.

You’re welcome.

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: natsos.3692

natsos.3692

Friday night a small group of us did stay up a bit longer than usual and we had some fun ruining the FS supplies inside keeps.

We told ourselves that we will go to sleep when our 4 golems get killed, so we finally jumped them off hills. I hope you guys enjoyed our ram-train inside your garrison !

Attachments:

Natsos, Necromancer
Officer of Spartians GR[SPGR]
Gandara EU

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

You’re welcome.

I can guarantee you that Kontrolle’s skill is much better than his english ^^

Besides, UW skill generally seems a lot higher than FSP. Granted, they are a lot of D/P thieves and reg warriors around, which aren’t really fun playing against, but here’s still hoping that ArenaNet someday manages to fix these.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

You’re welcome.

I can guarantee you that Kontrolle’s skill is much better than his english ^^

Besides, UW skill generally seems a lot higher than FSP. Granted, they are a lot of D/P thieves and reg warriors around, which aren’t really fun playing against, but here’s still hoping that ArenaNet someday manages to fix these.

Funny, in the 1 vs 1 i’ve had this match-up i’ve yet to stumble across this higher skill. I’ve won some i’ve lost some but all decent fights. To bad a lot of people tend to run when they realize attacking me isn’t an instant kill. And no im not a thief nor a warrior.

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

Meh… this forum flame war is boring.
Oh you’re blobbing! No your blobbing! You build siege to help you win a 20v60!
(where is all that whining? ;c)
Now people start crying about builds and how we play our classes… kitten man?
Reason people play those high survivele builds instead of your glasscannon is because we got sick of it past few weeks, when roaming or what ever the enemy always ran from fair fights until they would outnumber you 3:1.
All of that aside, you should still be able to kill those guys solo if your as skilled as you say you are.
No offence but truth.

Cya on the battlefield

in Match-ups

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

FSP isn’t manipulating its score to try & get into the bronze league. And to be entirely honest, I would love to get into Silver league just so that we could face Underworld again. Far Shiverpeaks & Underworld spent a long time fighting against each other previously, even though we’d usually end up on top. The tables have turned, & UW are now getting the upper hand on us.

But I love this match-up! Thank you for all of the good fights we’ve had so far Underworld, & glad to see you haven’t let yourselves drop since the last time we got the opportunity to face you guys & girls

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Match-ups

DarkRealityNL.1594

Dzagonur and Farshiverpeaks, building sieges to help in zerg vs zerg fight. come on guys you can do better then that.

Please dont act like the actions of a few are representative of an entire server.
I have recordings from yesterdays fights, where PunK (with some PUGs) and SLAY (with some PUGs) met up a couple of times outside Bay on FSP border.

After a few fights, your side started making AC’s on the bridge near Vale.
And tbh, we dont care!

It’s all part of the game!

Aside from that: SLAY >>> good fights!
Really enjoyed them!

Also, PunK can confirm that FSP is NOT actively trying to get into Bronze League.
For a while it seemed that we might end up there and why not use that fact to get more guilds to join our server. Right now, it looks like we will end up in Silver.
Which has my personal preference!
PunK will do what we can to get us there!

— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Please dont act like the actions of a few are representative of an entire server.
I have recordings from yesterdays fights, where PunK (with some PUGs) and SLAY (with some PUGs) met up a couple of times outside Bay on FSP border.

After a few fights, your side started making AC’s on the bridge near Vale.
And tbh, we dont care!

It’s all part of the game!

Aside from that: SLAY >>> good fights!
Really enjoyed them!

Also, PunK can confirm that FSP is NOT actively trying to get into Bronze League.
For a while it seemed that we might end up there and why not use that fact to get more guilds to join our server. Right now, it looks like we will end up in Silver.

Yeah, Our Friendlies decided to get some ac’s up on that roof, but your mortar and canon took care of them

Aside from that, goodfights yesterday aggainst you guys, Outmanned buff ftw on those fights hehe saves us the trouble of having to repair while we keep on improving our play.

One note aside, AoA, good fights too, hope we get to meet on the open field again

Peace & Respect

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

That’s the spirit Dark!
DiVa and other nice guilds on Gandara are waiting for FSP to have nice fights!

Staying (by which I mean by boycotting) in Bronze League and “manipulating rating” is just lame and WON’T give you more morale AT ALL!
Staying in Bronze League is giving your server false hope.. All the ones who are ACTIVELY trying to boycot FSP’s rating are scumbags and should be dealth with.
The ones who are just thinking that way but not actively doing boycotting have the right to think what they want, I heard good reasons for staying in Bronze aswel.. But actively boycotting rating (or telling others to actively boycot)…
Jeez, how low can u get ;D

(Note: this is just in my opinion! I won’t care about flamers or approaching, wild, unkwown wanna-be’s )

I want FSP in Silver League so I can see my Eleonora, Brodd, Goldi, Tyr, Dwayna from kale, whole PunK, DW, some of AoA and other old FSP friends again in WvW!

Cheers,

Denied

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

(edited by Terrorsquad.2349)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taek.4671

Taek.4671

AoA is definitely going to fight hard to support the server and not throw any matches. There has been talk in map chat of throwing the match, but AoA won’t be doing that. We will be fighting alongside all the other FSP guilds to get every point we can. Our commanders have been very active, especially in home border doing exactly that.

[TGA]The Gamers Asylum

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Points are boring, you should be looking for good fights instead

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinamin.7083

Dinamin.7083

That’s the spirit Dark!
DiVa and other nice guilds on Gandara are waiting for FSP to have nice fights!

Staying (by which I mean by boycotting) in Bronze League and “manipulating rating” is just lame and WON’T give you more morale AT ALL!
Staying in Bronze League is giving your server false hope.. All the ones who are ACTIVELY trying to boycot FSP’s rating are scumbags and should be dealth with.
The ones who are just thinking that way but not actively doing boycotting have the right to think what they want, I heard good reasons for staying in Bronze aswel.. But actively boycotting rating (or telling others to actively boycot)…
Jeez, how low can u get ;D

(Note: this is just in my opinion! I won’t care about flamers or approaching, wild, unkwown wanna-be’s )

I want FSP in Silver League so I can see my Eleonora, Brodd, Goldi, Tyr, Dwayna from kale, whole PunK, DW, some of AoA and other old FSP friends again in WvW!

Cheers,

Denied

couldn’t say it better myself, good job pizzaman =)

The Forum Bard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

Wow.. nice fights on the blue BL this evening guys!
[XxX] thnkx for fighting us although you GoT wiped now and then..

Then again, you cleaned house with ‘some’ others in Bay and showed us the door out

Awesome fights all around!
Keep them coming!

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kylar.2416

Kylar.2416

I do not believe any FSP guild is trying to slack

Just look at the prime time and day time ticks it says it all.

Ala Kazaam – Warrior
[ScW] Scildweall – FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

I see FSP’s strengh very close to the strengh of UW. Both servers got big guilds (SLAY and Kale). FSP ticks higher during the day, UW during the night. Both servers have a constant strong presence in EB, the fortified towers prove this. prime time is even in total, FSP ticks a bit higher but UW gets stronger during the prime time.
I guess UW will win because of the nightcapping but we still will loose points to FSP.

I think both servers will be the victims of the silver league so keep fighting FSP.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Looking through the match up statistics. UW only ticks super high during night. Prime time FSP seems to be gaining a lot more points. Eg. at reset 1am finnish time FSP leads by 6k. 8 hours from that UW leads by 6k. During day FSP catches up consistently and bellyflops again at 1am finnish time.

Gonna need a nightteam in FSP to survive the silverleague.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ClanSilmarillion.4091

ClanSilmarillion.4091

Kale and Punk seem to have missed UW very much, seems they auto log on UW map :-) Nice to see you folks again, fun reset.

Let us kill each other while we can, when season starts, we may end up as de facto allies. Long live the silver league punchbag brotherhood!

@UW (guess not for long)

in Match-ups

DarkRealityNL.1594

Yeah we missed you guys! XD
You guys give good and honest fights!

Oh and yeah, i like that name, ill be part of that brotherhood!

— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharkhush.7698

Sharkhush.7698

Points are boring, you should be looking for good fights instead

Apparently not interested
Points and bags are important

Sharkhush – Norn – Ranger
I Plan B I – [RUN]
Kodash – [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

To the exploiter in ARD, please try and exploit into Jerri again.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarieCurie.1634

MarieCurie.1634

Always a pleasure to meet FSP, i still remember when in the past match up 4 of you (was it Punk, can’t remember) ninja’ed our T3 bay.
I’m roaming a bit now and had several exciting 1v1 1v2, took and gave bags with no regrets.

Some fights with the other server, some good, some bad.
1v4 NoX, at least 3 thief, i manage to down 2 of em and at the end got killed because, well, pretty hard to finish 3 thieves with their stealth res.
One of them keep jumping on my corpse, i think because he couldn’t accept the fact he couldnt insta gib me and was mad with himself. I can’t find any other explanation. Really.

http://i.imgur.com/yMiv2Z7.jpg

See ya on the bl!

Gorilla Gorilla-Emma Plissken-Edvard Plissken-Poenitentia-Miniplenty
RoS [VM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorzar.3895

Thorzar.3895

Hello, fellow punchbags of the silver league. We are all thinking it, but i’m going to say it! Major guilds of FSP and UW merge onto one server? Why be the punchbags when we could be doing the punching?

P.S don’t rage

[eXo] Community Lead

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Fsp guild [DIE] Gj glitching into a fully upgraded jerrifers then flipping it, no gate down or anything. You’re a disappointment to both your server and this matchup. IF you can’t cap a tower without glitching this isn’t the game for you.

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooThai.3265

FooThai.3265

Hello, fellow punchbags of the silver league. We are all thinking it, but i’m going to say it! Major guilds of FSP and UW merge onto one server? Why be the punchbags when we could be doing the punching?

P.S don’t rage

Yes! Let’s all move to Vabbi

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Well, That would be really good, UW has a somewhat good nightcap, we lack some guilds during daytime and more power at primetime, so I’d welcome the guild of FSP into UW comunity Would be nice working alongside you guys

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

[DIE] has got to be 1 of the kittenest guilds around. Can you not cap something without using exploits or glitching into Jerri? Or are you too brain dead to know anything else.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

P.S don’t rage

Yea, you can come to UW

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Please, don’t spoil Vabbi with your zerginess. And for a change, try not to run from a 1v1 or sometimes even 1v2 (both UW and FSP).

/edit: Thanks to the GuM thief i fought at northeast camp, UW border. I’m still wondering how i managed to beat perplexity runes (13 stacks confusion max iirc) with only my torch to cleanse them ^^

(edited by Iavra.8510)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooThai.3265

FooThai.3265

Please, don’t spoil Vabbi with your zerginess. And for a change, try not to run from a 1v1 or sometimes even 1v2 (both UW and FSP).

Ok.. we’re gonna move Dzagonur then!

And maybe next time we meet u, we should split our 30 men night capping zerg into 15 groups of 2, so ur overall more relaxed and can take a joke.