Lord Galwrath.9302

all good sos players plz inbox me

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Would like to thank the people from CD like [INC] who gave us awesome fights in this video. You wiped us just as many times.. probably more xD check it out – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz-GShGssBs

Midnight Mafia [MM]

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Refresh.4386

Refresh.4386

I know your not reading this but to cheep fem norn War of CD of guild fear the king vulture alliance who running full sentinel gear with gard kill hp buffs with sword jumps it is the cheapest build i ever seen in wvw in over a year even THF’s in full zerker have more honor.

keep on running war keep running…..

(for real anet i know you LOVE war but that kitten needs nerf’s)

(edited by Refresh.4386)

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

This thread is not full of enough walls of text. I have provided an example:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ut debet platonem mel, in pri quaeque fabulas suscipit, ad porro libris verterem his. Accumsan deleniti appareat sea ad. Nec ponderum aliquando an. Omnis noluisse dissentiet cu eam. Delenit invenire duo ne, at mel regione iracundia, modus dignissim no sit.

Munere partiendo ad eos, no autem vivendo consulatu mel. Eos audire qualisque incorrupte eu, ad decore platonem electram nec. Feugait repudiandae nam ne, pro accusam accusata ea. kitten an omnis percipit expetenda, ea vix dolor accusata dissentias, est dicta lucilius at. Ne semper utroque est, ut altekittenriam liberavisse ius. Id verear instructior mea, integre abhorreant ei has.

Ut sit omittam repudiandae. Option scripta molestiae an nam, cu has delectus concludaturque. Vix te regione ullamcorper. Eam facilisi conceptam constituam et. Vix te affert aperiam, per liber adipisci eleifend ei, eu malis quodsi pro.

At sit quot vocent regione. Quidam saperet ullamcorper cu eum, quo iracundia eloquentiam te. Melius percipit vix id, ancillae invenire voluptaria eam et. Per abhorreant voluptatibus at.

Eu vim abhorreant accommodare, eirmod concludaturque quo in, vim minim legimus an. Cu timeam labores sit. Vide detracto torquatos et has. Ad probo minim patrioque mel.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

I know your not reading this but to cheep fem norn War of CD of guild fear the king vulture alliance who running full sentinel gear with gard kill hp buffs with sword jumps it is the cheapest build i ever seen in wvw in over a year even THF’s in full zerker have more honor.

keep on running war keep running…..

(for real anet i know you LOVE war but that kitten needs nerf’s)

Actually, I am reading this. Thanks for the laugh. Only time I run away is if it’s a completely outnumbered fight. I gladly duel people but I’m not fighting you if you hide behind teammates and guards.

What kind of bad player uses Sentinal armor on his warrior? lol. I don’t even use anything remotely close to that.

Also, relax……It’s just a game.

(edited by EvilSardine.9635)

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

Nice golem rush on our garrison just now SoS, luckily we had spotted your movements ahead of time
you can have our other keeps, but dont take garri man it has a wp in it thats cold!
Wait till were asleep i don’t want to witness the horror >.>

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

So whats the name of the cd mesmer that glitched inside sm so we can all report him?

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtomicSponge.6537

AtomicSponge.6537

Our guy hid in SMC, you guys failed at sweeping.

[KöMÉ] Ztxle | Talking Sponge
Crystal Dessert tastiest dessert.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Whats his name?

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

AtomicSponge.6537

Whats his name?

At least 200g plus a prec of my choosing, and then we’ll talk.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

This has actually been a fun match up. It really does feel like World War Z sometimes though. Garrison still stands however, going on 2 days now despite the best efforts of SoS to PvDoor it. Kudos to its brave defenders.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Whats his name?

Look at his Sig there Grave, I think you have an answer.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Whats his name?

Nah thanks ,il just spawncamp you with balistas instead.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Good fighting by BP over the weekend. Didn’t see much of CD outside of EBG but you guys kept it close, so you are doing a good job of focusing BP for the 2nd.

I guess it’s already decided but I hope there’s still some good brawls in it for the rest of the week.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Whats his name?

Clearly someone’s mad they were outplayed by a simple game of hide and seek.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Whats his name?

Clearly tired of cd lies.
You wanna backup your buddies lies?fine by me

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Whats his name?

I mean, you have no proof whatsoever, and you come on the forums all angry, spouting things about someone from CD glitching inside SM. You’re clearly in denial that you got outplayed so you’re sticking with the “glitched inside” excuse.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

What is there to lie? We got the wall down, played around inside for abit, jumped out to Klovan and the whole lot of you just came chasing us and didn’t bother to sweep. So did you yourself go and check the other side of SMC? Or are you one of the 40 that didn’t bother and simply shouted sweep on map chat? Or did you even shout that at all?

If you touch your heart and say yes, you walked around the perimeter of SMC twice and didnt see anyone, then maybe something else happened

Besides, if there was an attempt to glitch in, why not port all the way inside?

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

(edited by Marquiz.7625)

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

AtomicSponge.6537

Whats his name?

Look at his Sig there Grave, I think you have an answer.

I didn’t want to post further but I don’t want credit where it isn’t due. The guy who hid in SMC for probably over 10 minutes has way more patience than I would ever have.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Whats his name?

I mean, you have no proof whatsoever, and you come on the forums all angry, spouting things about someone from CD glitching inside SM. You’re clearly in denial that you got outplayed so you’re sticking with the “glitched inside” excuse.

Ah so a mesmer popping in the middle of the yard out of nowere is beeing called outplayed now and not blatantly cheating in the face of the enemy because anet wont punish.
I am the one in denial or is the other way around?
Are you so blinded that you dont really care as long you got to flip sm to get rid of the waypoint?
And as far the lie that we didnt sweep?
WE DID,and the guys repairing the wall did.
And i was on the 3rd floor going from platform to platform scanning for where kome is going.
I was the one that turned your 4 omegas to a pile of dust,and twarted your second attempt again on north and your 3rd attempt from valey side gate.
And i dont need further proof that something funny went on because the guys name still havent popped here.
I am not even half angry,over the course of 12 months i got a handfull of screenshots were cd glitched in because they were rearhurt.
So instead of trying to gang up on me and trying to justify the unjustifiable,how about fetching the guys name so we can have a chat?

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

And i was on the 3rd floor going from platform to platform scanning for where kome is going.

So, you admit you didnt sweep the perimeter and was assuming someone else did. And to let you in on something. If your eyes was fixed on Kome and was watching us jump out from the south-western side, you did exactly what we wanted you to do, and that was to leave the north-east area unchecked.

So dare anyone from sos come out and swear that they swept the entire perimeter of SMC? Or for that matter, swear that they saw the mesmer pop out of nowhere. When we went in, it was empty. A scout eventually came after we accidently made an orange cross clearing the guards

And you still didn’t answer the question. If a glitch was involved, why did we not just go straight to inner, instead we gave you a chance to come back to defend?

Lesson. Don’t be lazy, do your server a favour and do any sweep yourself instead of assuming someone will do it.

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

(edited by Marquiz.7625)

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Whats his name?

Ah so a mesmer popping in the middle of the yard out of nowere is beeing called outplayed now and not blatantly cheating in the face of the enemy because anet wont punish.
I am the one in denial or is the other way around?
Are you so blinded that you dont really care as long you got to flip sm to get rid of the waypoint?
And as far the lie that we didnt sweep?
WE DID,and the guys repairing the wall did.
I was the one that turned your 4 omegas to a pile of dust,and twarted your second attempt again on north and your 3rd attempt from valey side gate.
And i dont need further proof that something funny went on because the guys name still havent popped here.
I am not even half angry,over the course of 12 months i got a handfull of screenshots were cd glitched in because they were rearhurt.
So instead of trying to gang up on me and trying to justify the unjustifiable,how about fetching the guys name so we can have a chat?

You seem pretty mad. I think someone needs to stop taking things so seriously! I wasn’t even on for this. I just took the opportunity to call you out on being mad is all. Also, had you mentioned the details on what happened with the mesmer, I wouldn’t be here! Instead, you simply came on the forums saying “give me name of CD mesmer glitcher pls”

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

So, you admit you didnt sweep the perimeter and was assuming someone else did. And to let you in on something. If your eyes was fixed on Kome and was watching us jump out from the south-western side, you did exactly what we wanted you to do, and that was to leave the north-east area unchecked.

So dare anyone from sos come out and swear that they swept the entire perimeter of SMC? Or for that matter, swear that they saw the mesmer pop out of nowhere. When we went in, it was empty. A scout eventually came after we accidently made an orange cross clearing the guards

And you still didn’t answer the question. If a glitch was involved, why did we not just go straight to inner, instead we gave you a chance to come back to defend?

Lesson. Don’t be lazy, do your server a favour and do any sweep yourself instead of assuming someone will do it.

Beeing on 3rd floor i got a pretty good view on whats under me,and i did came down and sweep after the wall breach was repaired to 40%
Nameplates are permanent on at my settings.
North side had scouts already,so there were eyes on that section as well.
I ported out to block the bp zerg that creeped in jerr about 6 mins later,and that momment we saw in the chat that mesmer popped in the middle of the yard out of thin air.
Now how about putting your insults aside as far calling me lazy,and start providing a reasonable explanation on where could a mesmer hide in a yard full of npc’s and players actively checking specificaly for a mesmer.
It would be even better if i could hear this from the mesmer who did it himself,and not from any kind of sheep that heard there is a portal to inner and just jumped there to get the wxp.
And if you want me to find someone to swear the mesmer appeared out of thin air,il see what i can do.
Can you swear you didnt capitalise on a glitch abuse?

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

This has taken up almost 1/3 of the posts for the week, it’s over. Just pressure CD more if you are angry, they are ripe for abuse.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Beeing on 3rd floor i got a pretty good view on whats under me,and i did came down and sweep after the wall breach was repaired to 40%
Nameplates are permanent on at my settings.
North side had scouts already,so there were eyes on that section as well.
I ported out to block the bp zerg that creeped in jerr about 6 mins later,and that momment we saw in the chat that mesmer popped in the middle of the yard out of thin air.
Now how about putting your insults aside as far calling me lazy,and start providing a reasonable explanation on where could a mesmer hide in a yard full of npc’s and players actively checking specificaly for a mesmer.
It would be even better if i could hear this from the mesmer who did it himself,and not from any kind of sheep that heard there is a portal to inner and just jumped there to get the wxp.
And if you want me to find someone to swear the mesmer appeared out of thin air,il see what i can do.
Can you swear you didnt capitalise on a glitch abuse?

I can imagine this guy playing Where’s Waldo? as a kid and freaking out after 5 minutes cause the book is cheating and he doesnt really exist.

To bring some logic into your mindless drivel:
1) Did you actually see the mesmer glitch in, and do you have screenshot or video proof of said glitch?
2) Even if you managed to get his name, what exactly are you going to report him for? Gold selling? In case you haven’t noticed there are no reports for hacking/glitching on the report menu.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Derren.8724

Derren.8724

A lot of rage for just one SM flip, don’t you think?

Glitch or not, if we lose something, then we just need to take it back, right? More siege-building less forum-raging.

“The Court of Winter” [WIN] – Sea of Sorrows

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Glitch or not, if we lose something, then we just need to take it back, right? More siege-building less forum-raging.

Try to pay the upgrades for once on sm,especially with the pugs not paying anything.
You will get why i am complaining about it.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

We get it, but is this really accomplishing anything?

It’s the same story every week, we just need to get our militia/PuGs to have better habits in terms of scouting and sweeping for mesmers.

It’s a process and for all our frustration, we are a lot better than we were when we bottomed out months ago.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

AtomicSponge.6537

Omg what is stealth and why do I seem to pop out of thin air when it ends, must be a glitch

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

There have been some very fine fights, last night I had a few good solo fights with determined defenders on CD BL. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.

Ratings mean very little and people hopefully are enjoying the fights regardless of being rated 1 or 24, lack of coverage may annoy but we are all just gamers.

Good luck all, see you on the battlefields.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

Yo chris were u leading ytd in EBG? Saw some Fang around…

Anyway those that fought for SMC know that’s CD 3rd attempt and u guys were ready SOS blop was inner lords with AC when we flipped!

Here’s what actually happened, broke the south walls with 5 X super cat+treb, ordered all my Mesmer on TS to hide out of 5 only 1 survived, while we kited your zerg towards Klov + WC flipped both and u guys went for QL>>Durios>>Bravost that’s when we went for our portal ETA around 1hr not 10min after breaking walls that mesmer being accused of exploit is a hero of CD a committed wvwer GJ A!!

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

This has taken up almost 1/3 of the posts for the week, it’s over. Just pressure CD more if you are angry, they are ripe for abuse.

R-Really? You never stop a good PvF’ing to read,good sir…you don’t find people complaining about glitching through walls without proof anymore =more back and forth posts to read without facts ending it.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Anyway those that fought for SMC know that’s CD 3rd attempt and u guys were ready SOS blop was inner lords with AC when we flipped!

Here’s what actually happened, broke the south walls with 5 X super cat+treb, ordered all my Mesmer on TS to hide out of 5 only 1 survived, while we kited your zerg towards Klov + WC flipped both and u guys went for QL>>Durios>>Bravost that’s when we went for our portal ETA around 1hr not 10min after breaking walls that mesmer being accused of exploit is a hero of CD a committed wvwer GJ A!!

I was leading for a couple of hours yesterday, but not at the time in question.

If I was on I’d have an opinion of this, but I wasn’t; so it’s all water off a ducks @$$.

More importantly, is why is it that you still get your home BL pushed by Borlis while we are pushing BP BL?

I mean, smart oddsmakers give BP a slight edge over you guys in NA; but when we put them in a full-nelson and beg you to take a shot…

EDIT: someone over there is awake and is taking them on now. GJ CD.

(edited by Chris.3290)

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

R-Really? You never stop a good Pvkitten to read,good sir…you don’t find people complaining about glitching through walls without proof anymore =more back and forth posts to read without facts ending it.

You forget, we just got done with 2 out of 3 weeks with EhmBay, Maguuma last week (who still keep replying to the thread to claim they won despite the score) and SoR before that.

This is a tea party at Buckingham Palace compared to all that.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

Awww Chris you know we love you fought alongside u guys a lot in the old days before the fallout with MERC and tbh Fang and KoME guild hv something in common we went thru the same pain, server meltdown, crazy matchup against up tier esp TC but both our guild stayed with home server and bleed nevertheless…
I’am actually happy for you guys that SOS grew strong I remembered once we were so close to beating SOS only 20k in pts diff:)

So come out to the field and play.. 2 more weeks of Pvdoor and we’ll be turning to stone..!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqJswr68jo

@CD go for gold league wheres our 100men zerg during NSP/DH/HOD? .. together we conquer split and a lonely death awaits!!

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

No one who regularly WvW’s on CD is surprised that our fairweathers have disappeared as soon as they can’t karma train around unchecked… right? Good… glad.

That out of the way, sry BP for stealing into your borderlands so far all week, every time we go to SoS we get hellazerged and you guys seem to have a surprising amount of roamers since the last time we faced off (making it waaaay more fun to roam around there than anywhere else).

All in all, it’s been a good week so far to test a new build!

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

Try to pay the upgrades for once on sm,especially with the pugs not paying anything.
You will get why i am complaining about it.

In my guild we have a fund with adequate amounts of gold to cover all the siege / upgrade / commander expenditures for our guildies.

Maybe SoS should take notes.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spyware.9314

Spyware.9314

In my guild we have a fund with adequate amounts of gold to cover all the siege / upgrade / commander expenditures for our guildies.

Maybe SoS should take notes.

T’is truth. I never lack for gold for anything WvW-related. It is drilled into our heads that anything outside of WvW is a waste of time and money.

Suicide Girls [SG]
Fort Aspenwood

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

insane fights at ebg last night, made me realise i need to buy more bags @@!

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

All nice and such bishop,but i know all of those and i care less if the guy is a hero or not.
I still havent heard how he managed to avoid the north scouts,myself sweeping and kicking out another mesmer hiding on the wall and all that while his nameplate didnt pop anywere.
Doesnt this hero of yours have hands to type on his own?

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

It is drilled into our heads that anything outside of WvW is a waste of time and money.

I guess I should stop PvEing then and actually participate in this matchup. D;

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Hats off to EK! thanks for the awesome open field fights in SoSbl

Jade Quarry- Fang

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Awww Chris you know we love you fought alongside u guys a lot in the old days before the fallout with MERC and tbh Fang and KoME guild hv something in common we went thru the same pain, server meltdown, crazy matchup against up tier esp TC but both our guild stayed with home server and bleed nevertheless…
I’am actually happy for you guys that SOS grew strong I remembered once we were so close to beating SOS only 20k in pts diff:)

So come out to the field and play.. 2 more weeks of Pvdoor and we’ll be turning to stone..!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqJswr68jo

@CD go for gold league wheres our 100men zerg during NSP/DH/HOD? .. together we conquer split and a lonely death awaits!!

I’ve given my former server some crap in the past, but I’ve always respected KoME and the resiliency of CD in general.
As crappy as our forced 10 week matchup was I gained more respect for CD and those who toughed it out on SBI.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Tonight, 3 NA had the pleasure of chasing a BP zerg down in SoS bl and annoying them so much that they attempted to portal bomb us, but alas, the mesmer commander misjudged the range on his portal and screwed up heavily. Boy he did high tail it out of there. Aside from that, loads of good fights tonight, working alongside EK here and there.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Would like to thank the people from CD like [INC] who gave us awesome fights in this video. You wiped us just as many times.. probably more xD check it out – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz-GShGssBs

I see my old guild KWBH in SBI in there now. Used to be here on cd. Glad to see they’re still WvWing

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

Yeah great fights with SoS tonight! A little bit of zerg surf-smashing with our 5man turned out way more profitable than I thought it would.
Dat ‘EK black hole’ is hilarious to run with, good fun tonight!

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Thanks for the fun fights KoME and Tofu and TIME!

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

R.I.P to all the souls that CD has been farming at Overlook

Jade Quarry- Fang

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Borlis Brawlers, after thinking we got hit with a knockout orb punch, has decided to pick itself off the floor and swing back. We don’t care about orbs, we want to gvg. I’d like to set up a match for Thursday night. If any guilds are interested post here or PM me.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…