20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Very good fights over night. CD did a terrific job of defending bay for an extended period and only lost it to trebs after all supply was drained.

Good to see new SoS commanders on the field, keep at it all!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

man CD i forgot how classy you guys were, our t4 threads with SBI seem like a distant memory now with the forum warrioring of maguuma, SoR, Ehmry.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Even BP is more classy these days. If they ever give Aeros his rabies shots, I’d find them downright pleasanat.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rakshasa.5493

Rakshasa.5493

Sooooo how many can hide in one tower form 5 INC people (get on the AC guys)

Attachments:

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Nice defense at Garry and Hills SoS. I didn’t really try to hit them but your scouting and siege were good regardless.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

elkirin.8534

Even BP is more classy these days. snip, data not needed , I’d find them downright pleasanat.

Credit where credit is due, I have a great deal of respect for BP’s players continuing to turn out and bring the fights. They could easily have switched off and tried for a rank 13, silver league spot but have proven to be WvWvWers.

See you on the battlegrounds!

(edited by elkirin.8534)

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Nice defense at Garry and Hills SoS. I didn’t really try to hit them but your scouting and siege were good regardless.

Reminds me to ask,that small pack of alphas and mesmer was yours earlier or a rogue group?
Have to admit that they went through outer relatively fast for theyr number.
Didnt keep an eye on the tag since i was too busy tossing cannonballs at them.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Reminds me to ask,that small pack of alphas and mesmer was yours earlier or a rogue group?
Have to admit that they went through outer relatively fast for theyr number.
Didnt keep an eye on the tag since i was too busy tossing cannonballs at them.

Probably mine.

Stormbluff Isle

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

VP had a great time on SoS BL tonight. Thanks to SoS for the many good fights we had.

Thanks to NA from CD for the GvG fights near the end of our night. Always have to be on top of our game when we encounter you guys.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

VP had a great time on SoS BL tonight. Thanks to SoS for the many good fights we had.

Thanks to NA from CD for the GvG fights near the end of our night. Always have to be on top of our game when we encounter you guys.

/salute

We necro bomb you out of love<3

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Thanks for the easy bags Bp

Jade Quarry- Fang

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

/salute

Yeah.. your Necros and Elementalists are going to get focused hard next time

Still… We got you once.. you got us once… all to play for.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

/salute

Yeah.. your Necros and Elementalists are going to get focused hard next time

Still… We zerged you once.. you outplayed us once… all to play for.

Fixed.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

/salute

Yeah this match up is much more fun

for a little bit of one of our encounters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5XxCvkPuQ
i use the vids to improve my game, don’t expect edits or music haha you may catch interpreter kitten talking tho,
enjoiii

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Props to INC. you saw us coming at SoS S. camp, you knew you were gonna get Zerg-rolled, but you stood your ground and fought anyhow. If the rest of your server followed your example it would get interesting,

That being said, a note to the rest of CD; don’t push SoS in the late evening and then log off. You probably could have kept your towers and SM a while longer if you hadn’t pulled extra people to EBG.
Map diplomacy in Eternal is something we stress when training new commanders. You don’t invite trouble upon yourselves when you aren’t sure you can respond.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Props to INC. you saw us coming at SoS S. camp, you knew you were gonna get Zerg-rolled, but you stood your ground and fought anyhow. If the rest of your server followed your example it would get interesting,

That being said, a note to the rest of CD; don’t push SoS in the late evening and then log off. You probably could have kept your towers and SM a while longer if you hadn’t pulled extra people to EBG.
Map diplomacy in Eternal is something we stress when training new commanders. You don’t invite trouble upon yourselves when you aren’t sure you can respond.

Thanks man! You guys are kittening tough. We have about 11 guildies that were on that have just started playing with us in the past two weeks and never been in a zerg busting type guild. I tell them all we don’t learn from running. Good fights! I enjoy fighting you guys every time even if we die over and over outnumbered 3 to 1, or having more players than you. It’s just straight up all about the open field fights, no excuses just playing for fun.

Tell your guild mad respect from us!

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Exodeus.3649

Exodeus.3649

Thanks man! You guys are kittening tough. We have about 11 guildies that were on that have just started playing with us in the past two weeks and never been in a zerg busting type guild. I tell them all we don’t learn from running. Good fights! I enjoy fighting you guys every time even if we die over and over outnumbered 3 to 1, or having more players than you. It’s just straight up all about the open field fights, no excuses just playing for fun.

Tell your guild mad respect from us!

Attachments:

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

/salute

Yeah this match up is much more fun

for a little bit of one of our encounters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5XxCvkPuQ
i use the vids to improve my game, don’t expect edits or music haha you may catch interpreter kitten talking tho,
enjoiii

Helps us a lot too, seeing the second fight from your side.

I would expect your Necs will have a rougher time of it on the next encounter after seeing this

Was also good seeing myself punting Terps off into the water before he could get those 2 stomps in :p

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Even BP is more classy these days. snip, data not needed , I’d find them downright pleasanat.

Credit where credit is due, I have a great deal of respect for BP’s players continuing to turn out and bring the fights. They could easily have switched off and tried for a rank 13, silver league spot but have proven to be WvWvWers.

See you on the battlegrounds!

I think some of us have, but idk why. I think we’re all assuming the supposed league announcement tomorrow will be 4 NA leagues, so there’s no motivation to tank for silver. But it was weirdly dead in wvw last night.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Lost had a lot of fun fights in BP BL and CD BL last night. Thanks for them SoS and CD. Highlight was probably the fight in N. Camp on BP against the Rx guild. Thanks for sticking around and fighting.

RNG Officer.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: katsu.4052

katsu.4052

Lost had a lot of fun fights in BP BL and CD BL last night. Thanks for them SoS and CD. Highlight was probably the fight in N. Camp on BP against the Rx guild. Thanks for sticking around and fighting.

You guys were/are persistent! Great fights

http://prescribedrx.com/
NA | Sea of Sorrows

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

ORLy?

Stormbluff Isle

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Borlis Brawlers is looking for a gvg. Post here, or PM me here on in game if your guild would like to give it a go on Thursday night.

Gaile Gray wrote:

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Borlis Brawlers is looking for a gvg. Post here, or PM me here on in game if your guild would like to give it a go on Thursday night.

I think people would want a stated promise from Krew that they would leave the Buttlust alone during that period before people will bite.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

Maybe Bane would be interested considering we are easy bags and all…

~ Cleetus

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Chris, please explain what you mean. I assume you’re saying you don’t want them pushing for all 3 buffs during a gvg? Some of them are in Borlis Brawlers, I’m sure I can make it happen.

Gaile Gray wrote:

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Chris, please explain what you mean. I assume you’re saying you don’t want them pushing for all 3 buffs during a gvg? Some of them are in Borlis Brawlers, I’m sure I can make it happen.

I wasn’t casting aspersions, just observing their zeal to obtain them. However that’s good to know and hopefully someone will take you up on it.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

I wasn’t casting aspersions, just observing their zeal to obtain them. However that’s good to know and hopefully someone will take you up on it.

Krew really isn’t interested in obtaining the bloodlust buffs, we play for the fights and that area is just a target rich environment. Martin is right, most of us would probably be at the GvG anyway.

~ Cleetus

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Yeah, it’s just that the new area is really fun for the size group Krew usually runs. Pretty sure we’d all support some reward for holding the control points that doesn’t buff player stats.

Gaile Gray wrote:

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Oh, I respect Krew in the Bloodlust area. Of course I do mean things like pull our zerg onto any that are foolish to follow me to the Temple (no hurt feelings I hope).

It is ideal for small groups and I expect most servers will have groups that like the small group combat and will probably make it their home in the future.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

ORLy?

i see what you did there.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: voLaaa.9108

voLaaa.9108

I don’t know which one is more entertaining. Grave of Hearts still moaning and groaning or the fun fest in the BG/JQ/TC thread. Bah ill take both :lebronface: twice the entertainment :geggity:

Aeryn Tyrell ~ 80 Guardian
Apex Prime [APeX] - Critical Mass [CM] - The Disaster [TheD] - Baewatch [Bae]
http://baewatch.enjin.com/

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

elkirin.8534

we know there are some troll guilds/players switching around the servers griefing, contact server leaders/posters/forums etc if you wish to report them to fellow players.

Otherwise use the email to exploits system provided( hopefully one day there will be a right click option) and report them with as much detail as you can.

Good luck, enjoy the game.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

Shout out to CNB from SoS. Good fights with you guys tonight, always tough going when in a scuffle with your guild.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

ko killer.3692

Maybe Bane would be interested considering we are easy bags and all…

GvG is dead, brah

Jade Quarry- Fang

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

ko killer.3692

ORLy?

i see what you did there.

I literally just got it as well. Well played Zara /bow

Jade Quarry- Fang

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Good fights in SoS and BPBL tonight. As always, the Briar Tower provided the most entertainment. Desperately trying to get position, clear siege and then our most famed Commander Siegerazer leading the charge up the ramp! You really don’t appreciate just how strong he is until he crashes into an entire zerg, stacked in a choke point with all its utility skills set for Crowd Control. Ouch. He’s one mean kitty.

Thanks for that btw. For months now I’ve been wondering what would happen if a Briar fight lasted long enough for Siegerazer to enter the mosh pit. I now know the answer. Nothing good for the defenders

[KRTA]
Maguuma

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Shout out to CNB from SoS. Good fights with you guys tonight, always tough going when in a scuffle with your guild.

/salute

CNB- Chuck Norris is Back ?

if so, i thought CNB is a loyalist to Kaineng ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

SoS YOU ARE SCARING ME QQ I know we took SMC.. BUt please no Fang/Bane/CNB all together.. THAT HURTS A LOT! Fang you guys are tough enough on your own

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

/salute

CNB- Chuck Norris is Back ?

if so, i thought CNB is a loyalist to Kaineng ?

Yeah.. We fought CNB on Kaineng but they are on SoS now it seems.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenjii.6819

Zenjii.6819

Nice to see you guys again, CNB!

:D

Burneth —Elementalist--Empyrean Knights [EK]— Sea of Sorrows

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: shampoo.6381

shampoo.6381

Had a lot of fun commanding and defending tonight on BP BL.

Borlis Pass
Smunchay[Krew] Smunchey[Krew] Smuncheezy[Krew]

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

CNB has moved to SOS. We “were” loyal to our home server for as long as we could since game start. WvW is not fun for us there anymore. We will miss the community there (whats left of it) but we needed to move on to grow and have fun in WvW again. It was too much of a job there, everyone left and we were the last to go..

SOS has been great so far, enjoying the fights and looking forward to the hard fights from kitten to come when leagues begin O_O

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Sooooo how many can hide in one tower form 5 INC people (get on the AC guys)

3 mesmers and a thief? Ya I wouldn’t bother wasting my time either, ur just gonna spam a bunch of stealths, spike the 1 scrub, and run away.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

You guys were/are persistent! Great fights

You guys are the guild we look for at night now though, as your about the same size as us letting us have a fun fight.

RNG Officer.

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

CNB has moved to SOS. We “were” loyal to our home server for as long as we could since game start. WvW is not fun for us there anymore. We will miss the community there (whats left of it) but we needed to move on to grow and have fun in WvW again. It was too much of a job there, everyone left and we were the last to go..

SOS has been great so far, enjoying the fights and looking forward to the hard fights from kitten to come when leagues begin O_O

Congrats to SOS on gaining another quality guild.. seems you guys are ready to rise from ashes to claim hegemony once more. SOS seems to have matured minded folks managing the wvw platform and I wish you luck.

@CNB the only Kain guild that we kept our outriders scouring for during our last match..and who else can claim they moved the lowest tiered server to the top? Being a retired naval officer I know how it feel sometime when the politician back home starts trouble. That’s why I only come matchup forum and stay away from the bickering and drama most server have… be gentle on the field=P

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

CD SEA squad, where are you we’re waiting

Attachments:

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

CD SEA squad, where are you we’re waiting

Hmph! You forgot to post the pictures of the number of times you guys got wiped inside =p Pity people had to go for dinner. We just didnt have the numbers to sustain holding out for that many hours. You guys are relentless!

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello Sea of Sorrows and Borlis Pass! I will be hosting a Fight Club and everyone is welcome!

Location – Crystal Desert Borderland under Victor’s Lodge Camp
Time – 5 PM Server Time.
(You can simply check by going through your Game Menu – Options – User Interface – In-Game Clock : Server Time)

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the interrupting player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck, Applied Fortitude, Guard Leech, etc.

I hope to see many people there as I have seen on the forums, hope everyone can make it!

If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me anything you misunderstand before Fight Club.

Fight Club will be starting in approximately 9 hours and 40 minutes.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

20/9 - SoS vs. CD vs. BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

Good fights, KoME & Time.

also..Had fun fighting you whoever you are xD

Attachments:

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall