22/11 BP/CD/NSP

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Why does nsp always hit bp? Never seen them hit cd much.

There is a long standing tradition that 3rd place hits second place. If BP gets head in points NSP will start attacking CD. I have no idea why this is, but it seems to happen in every match up, no matter how close.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyops.5894

Tyops.5894

There is a long standing tradition that 3rd place hits second place. If BP gets head in points NSP will start attacking CD. I have no idea why this is, but it seems to happen in every match up, no matter how close.

LOL… if BP thinks NSP is a factor in this matchup they’re in trouble. NSP is just looking for spots/fights where fun can be had.

NSP Why bother?….

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

Actually your way off. I can’t speak for the rest of NSP or my guild but. I for one still remember when bp/ar double teamed us out of t6 and gloated about it like they win t1 gold.

So any chance I can get to put some hurt on bp I will.

So step up your game bp. Or you get 2nd place. Omg the sky is falling if CD wins.

Obs®

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Actually your way off. I can’t speak for the rest of NSP or my guild but. I for one still remember when bp/ar double teamed us out of t6 and gloated about it like they win t1 gold.

So any chance I can get to put some hurt on bp I will.

So step up your game bp. Or you get 2nd place. Omg the sky is falling if CD wins.

I stand corrected.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickeloneon.8714

Nickeloneon.8714

Me. Last night. In our own BL. QQ
http://youtu.be/i-MIA9IOyX8

Gotta love those 1 v 12534689753

Nycke / Best warrior evar ~ 11111111111111111-5-F1… I win!!

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Worst player award goes to “[DAETH]The Spaniard” and “[WFD]A friend” who got wrecked in a 1v2 and joined my party to vent their anger.

Let’s just say I had to block them because of how angry they were. It’s just a game guys. Don’t take it that seriously.

Also, L2P.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

BP and CD’s tactics differ considerably. CD basically rolls in one giant megablob, BP breaks up into smaller groups and hits multiple points at once. It’s not picking on BP per say, but more so it’s easier to actually have an even fight with them as opposed to CD.

Oh and I’ve raided CD BL this week a few times too, so we’re not picking on anyone in particular, just looking for fights we can actually win. PPT is the least of our concerns in this match, hell in this entire league.

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

we reported every member of that party for entering our citadel. we police our own server players in the same manner. we expect your server to do the same.

Attachments:

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

VP has had a great time today, jumping between NSP and CD borderlands.

Cheers for the fights.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

we reported every member of that party for entering our citadel. we police our own server players in the same manner. we expect your server to do the same.

Going into the citadel is not an exploit. It’s been asked numerous times and nothing has been done about it.

There’s no real point to it other than to kill merchants and laugh about it because all of the enemy players are INVULNERABLE. Which means, if it’s your citadel, you can’t die. So, why would you feel the need to report it?

GJ.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berformet.2981

Berformet.2981

if you cant even handle them while you’re basically immortal then i think you have a slight problem…

/) /)
(^.^)b Cmdr Whíte Rabbit, The Bunny Mesmer
d(“)(”) Alias: Thalia Cereus, Cisna Brightwell, Toxic Bunny

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

BP and CD’s tactics differ considerably. CD basically rolls in one giant megablob, BP breaks up into smaller groups and hits multiple points at once. It’s not picking on BP per say, but more so it’s easier to actually have an even fight with them as opposed to CD.

Oh and I’ve raided CD BL this week a few times too, so we’re not picking on anyone in particular, just looking for fights we can actually win. PPT is the least of our concerns in this match, hell in this entire league.

It’s funny to see someone calling CD a mega blob… That’s pretty much what we were saying about FA last week. Nobody blobs like FA. Nobody.

Had fun last night on CDBL defending against BS guild. Hope you enjoyed your stay

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

I saw BP popping 300+ ppts in the oceanic/SEA timezone , if what your saying true ,i haven’t been able to play this whole week..but credits given where its due to your overnight/ppl overrunning it for many hours trying to help out in the ppts , Respect. i’ll see you soon.

Sorry [MM] i guess we have to cancel it

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

VII on CD you guys are a good fight. Keep it, it’s finally nice to see a similar size guild in the same time zone.

RNG Officer.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

if you cant even handle them while you’re basically immortal then i think you have a slight problem…

they were shuffled off the cliff just fine, ty for your concern.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Batercus.6257

Batercus.6257

BP your coverage the last few days has been crazy. Do you guys not have family’s at home ? (Joking) PvE patches usually kill our (CD) NA population, but I was hoping leagues would change that, oh well. Happy Thanksgiving to the US people and to everyone else good luck for the rest of the match up.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

BP your coverage the last few days has been crazy. Do you guys not have family’s at home ? (Joking) PvE patches usually kill our (CD) NA population, but I was hoping leagues would change that, oh well. Happy Thanksgiving to the US people and to everyone else good luck for the rest of the match up.

We’re Canadian.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Actually, this is our usual coverage. Most of our people (like myself) have been relaxing after the war with Dragonbrand and SBI last week. Unfortunately this means CD has been able to keep close points with us, so people are starting to pay attention again.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bllius.9027

bllius.9027

Hey BP!
Look over there! Shiny new fractals!
The mists are alive with new untold treasures.
You wannntttsss itttt.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Nope, its too close a match. We gotta bring the pain train in

[KRTA]
Maguuma

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Just wanna say CD should be really proud that we have been running BP this close for so long, and what we have seen the past 1~2 days is BP’s actual coverage that I recall from our last matchup with BP after they got a few guilds, albiet small ones, from Ioj etc. The main reason CD usually runs a single big group as compared to BP running a few smaller groups is precisely because we don’t have the guilds for wvw, not that it is some tactics. The regulars have been doing crazy overtime shifts and it was never going to hold out.

Well, still time to go, lets see where we end up. Regardless of what happens, CD have already done a great job.

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Well, still time to go, lets see where we end up. Regardless of what happens, CD have already done a great job.

I agree. I expected CD to roll over and PvE for the week (no offense), but I’m impressed you guys actually showed up and kept it close. Thank you for making it interesting!

Stormbluff Isle

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BobTurkey.8915

BobTurkey.8915

[PINK] couldn’t handle playing with the big boys on TC eh? Shame it was a awesome close match-up before that.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SafiMoyo.5130

SafiMoyo.5130

[PINK] is a BP guild. It’s comprised of WvW players from various who all get together and tag up and run around to just have fun. If there’s a PINK on Tarnish Coast, BP’s PINK is completely unrelated It’s the same faces you’ve been seeing out there all week, just with a different tag.

Champion Hunter

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

We lost because of the new fractal thing, its no coincidence you guys got a wp on our bl the same day that patch came out. Also 50 vs 30 pugvsguild and spamming emotes? Even Ebay has more class than that.

Attachments:

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SafiMoyo.5130

SafiMoyo.5130

We lost because of the new fractal thing, its no coincidence you guys got a wp on our bl the same day that patch came out. Also 50 vs 30 pugvsguild and spamming emotes? Even Ebay has more class than that.

So you’re saying, BP has a more dedicated WvW player base than CD? …That…. That sounds like a compliment. I think that is a compliment. Thank you

(I personally do not approve of /sit or /laugh, but nothing’s wrong with a good /wave or /salute or /surprised!)

Champion Hunter

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

[Pink] are pugs and the only class Ebay is involved with is the one mandated by their parole officer.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Lol we were just having fun. I was in that pink Zerg. We do it once a week looking for fights. Zerg vs Zerg. It’s also something fun to do as a server, we got to
Farm FA with our pink Zerg. But we couldn’t find good fights in cd bl since you guys don’t bother protecting your bl had some good loot bags though.
eBay has class? I’m shocked there, unless yaks are there to hold their hands they don’t do anything.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: House Calls.7641

House Calls.7641

Was some really great fights this week and close ppt. Bp should ditch all those people who jumped on the wvw wagon in the last few days and play vs cd more

Respect to who was commandering the PINK zerg just now. I have not seen any other BP group run that tight this match up…or even close. Especially the VP guys who were PVF earlier this week.
. I hear the people are the same from start of week so goes to show the difference a good commander makes.

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Infantryman (Warrior OCAU)
Crystal Desert

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

CD pulled an amazing tactic tonight, 9 of us ran out of the bay portal and the entire zerg turned their golems around and decided to treb instead. Fun fights thanks

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

Shout out to [SPCA] 2 vs any and all comers. Strong play from warrior and guardian.

And a lol to [xoxo] for adding in as many as it takes to eventual get someone down. Staying classy with the 3v1 play in fight club……. It’s been a while since i’ve seen u guys but I see that little has changed lol

But in general some pretty fun fights and good peeps on all the servers to fight against/with.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: deviator.1804

deviator.1804

Respect to who was commandering the PINK zerg just now. I have not seen any other BP group run that tight this match up…or even close. Especially the VP guys who were PVF earlier this week.
. I hear the people are the same from start of week so goes to show the difference a good commander makes.

LOL it’s the same commander that runs most every other night with 80% of the same people. I will let you figure out which guild it is. Funny stuff tho.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

[Pink] is a server wide fun guild. Basically nobody reps it, except on Pink night when we all dye our armor humiliation pink and form a mega blob. Its the same people you see every other day, just all together at a set time.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Dear BP,

Let me break into Sunnyhill and Garri to grab my last two vistas so I can finish my legendary.

Thanks in advance,

Vioh

Do it next week when CD is green.

Stormbluff Isle

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bllius.9027

bllius.9027

How many golems BP?
How many golems must die!
The horror, the horror!

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

It’s funny to see someone calling CD a mega blob… That’s pretty much what we were saying about FA last week. Nobody blobs like FA. Nobody.

That’s not true, the server that kicked FA’s kitten into silver apparently blobs better. :P

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

How’d u like that SM fight today CD? XD it was all over once we got rekz as my side group and once we finally got into The Lord with surviving numbers. Thanks to NSP for FINALLY going to the cap circle and capping it for us so we could kill u and take it, it took u guys like 5 mins to get up and realize we’re letting u take it haha…

It only took you… 6 hours. :P

More like 4, but you are right, what a loser. Bet it took you way less than 4 hours to get it back! Right? You did take it back right away, right? Right? Ok, well “right away” isn’t an exact term but, I mean, you at least took it back eventually, right? RIGHT?

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

How many golems BP?
How many golems must die!
The horror, the horror!

1. And one ram.

Just needed the right commander.

Stormbluff Isle

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BobTurkey.8915

BobTurkey.8915

[PINK] is a BP guild. It’s comprised of WvW players from various who all get together and tag up and run around to just have fun. If there’s a PINK on Tarnish Coast, BP’s PINK is completely unrelated It’s the same faces you’ve been seeing out there all week, just with a different tag.

Oh sorry. Pretty sure i’ve fought [pink] on TC also. Was a bit annoyed after getting steamrolled a few times 40 [pink] vs about 20 of us, then the emotes and tea bagging…

You guys must a had a different commander or something. You were running a lot better than normal. Seemed to be a lot more BP on during NA prime time too.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Oh sorry. Pretty sure i’ve fought [pink] on TC also. Was a bit annoyed after getting steamrolled a few times 40 [pink] vs about 20 of us, then the emotes and tea bagging…

You guys must a had a different commander or something. You were running a lot better than normal. Seemed to be a lot more BP on during NA prime time too.

It’s just one of our commanders. Reason there is a lot of bp is because beginning of week we were trying much. The fight with sbi hordes for 2 weeks and db for 2nd week drained a lot of people so they took a break. Now that they r back, this is our normal coverage.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Umm ,im kinda disappointed , i was looking for more fights in EBG other than hiding behind siege and keeps , if there is any siege from our side , its after you got ur cannons/ac’s/trebs/CATAS , cover lol

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

House Calls.7641

LOL it’s the same commander that runs most every other night with 80% of the same people. I will let you figure out which guild it is. Funny stuff tho.

Well the extra pugs must have added something cos i have not seen any other guild group on BP run anywhere near as tight as they did. Maybe you were all trying your best to impress each other

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Crystal Desert

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Yeah, SBI and DB burned alot of us out. We were tired, and for reset night none of our usual commanders were on since they had been commanding for the major push Friday afternoon to close on our second place finish. Most of our players gave the entire weekend a pass too.

This is the thing about BP, it has a very dedicated core of players, but we kinda have a reverse fairweather problem. For easy weeks most of them don’t even really play. That’s why it seems like we suddenly had a population surge. Its the same population we’ve always had, you just have not seen them until Wednesday as they were all chilling out for the last couple of days :P

[KRTA]
Maguuma

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

Was some really great fights this week and close ppt. Bp should ditch all those people who jumped on the wvw wagon in the last few days and play vs cd more

Erm… what about VP? I dont really understand what you are saying here?

Thanks to OS, SPCA/tM and the other NSP guilds that were out fighting tonight.

Always a hard fight when we meet you. Sorry if we outnumbered you at times too.

/saulte

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Erm… what about VP? I dont really understand what you are saying here?

Thanks to OS, SPCA/tM and the other NSP guilds that were out fighting tonight.

Always a hard fight when we meet you. Sorry if we outnumbered you at times too.

/saulte

Haha it was fun/frustrating getting crushed by you guys, nonetheless thats wvw for ya! Gratz on your win for this week, hopefully we meet again in the future.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else not enjoy eating turkey as much as i do?

i dedicate this song to my pal initialise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPG-7TJWgw0

wvw has been fun, i hope all our matches are this fun.

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

(edited by Yam.2891)

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

House Calls.7641

“Erm… what about VP? I dont really understand what you are saying here?”

VP were not nearly as organised or running tight as PINK

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Crystal Desert

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

“Erm… what about VP? I dont really understand what you are saying here?”

VP were not nearly as organised or running tight as PINK

Lol.. ok pal… Not sure what CD guild you are from as it isn’t in your signature but, you are obviously kitten about something.

Even though we are hugely unorganised and have no clue what we are doing, running about flailing our weapons to see if we can hit something, we somehow manage to do ok.

I will make sure VP run tighter for you in the future.. hows that?

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

House Calls.7641

Why u so mad bro?

I just said PINK did a cracker job, better than the VP i have seen. Doesn’t mean VP sucks…although you do seem a little sensitive about it.

I can insert a Keep Calm picture in here if it will help you calm down???

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Crystal Desert

22/11 BP/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

PINK was running tight because the person who commands it knows how to keep pugs together. It isn’t a skill guild, the commander is phenomenal though.

VP, however, is a highly skilled guild. I am a member personally and I really enjoy running with them – trust me, if they are ever not tight, its planned. They are very organized, glad to be a part of running with them when I do.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds