23/8 Dzagonur VS FoW VS RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mor.2645

Mor.2645

since no one is going to open a topic i am going to open one

finally out of T9 and into a slaughterhouse
thanks anet for keeping it balanced!(sarcasm)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tzuuu.2781

Tzuuu.2781

Why are you complaining about the best matchup we’ve ever had?

Pink Demon of Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe ):

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mor.2645

Mor.2645

im not. but its still unbalanced(dzagonur)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dragona.4062

Dragona.4062

I’m so glad to have this matchup. We are still improving and doing the best we can. Loved how we wiped Dzagonur at Hills the first time. Also interesting fights with [WAR] from Surmia in our Garri, but finally then the Dzagonur blob rolled in :/.

[FoF]

Call me Jack, Jacky or your Nightmare.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

You got us again as soon as we can transfer again which is in about 15 minutes :p

Home sweet home!

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

It’s a pretty cool match-up for FoW. Sure, we are no match for Dzagonur whatsoever and you guys might get bored fighting us but we finally have no more trouble finding great fights like we had the last couple of weeks against Vabbi and WSR.
Also awesome to be fighting BNF again ;D

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gizmorage.6412

Gizmorage.6412

kitten it, nubu was right! :p and some awesome fights right now, we’re gonna get rolled over like back in the days, but i prefer that sooo much than the past three weeks ^^
edit: and i can go back to stalking BNF again :p

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

The 3 hours I spent at reset was probably the most exciting time I’ve had in WvW. Looking forward to more! <3

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tissot.5230

Tissot.5230

Back to the old days with RoS =(

Warrior/ Elementalist/ Ranger
Gunner’s Hold
[RAGE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pro Hunter.6512

Pro Hunter.6512

Now Dzag is the Blobserver this Matchup ..

After the Blobs from Abaddon i enjoy the New waypoints.

I Run Solo or in Little Group , Nice Fight on reset with a thief from (Gold) can be an Nice week , so far Hope for more Good Fights

Dzagonur (DE) Devil Freeza Warrior, Silvana Syvari Mesmer. (LaFa)

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

According to this post, this matchup had a 1.84% chance of happening!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Potential-Matchups-8-23-Now-with-EU-again/

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hipster.1264

Hipster.1264

[AY] is looking for GvGs this week, just message me!

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevorg.6189

Sevorg.6189

Really nice matchup for FoW We’ve gotten loads of good fights already!

[dF] Driven By Fury

in Match-ups

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

I am a a bit dissapointed by my countryman from the Dzagonur server. As far as my experience goes, they are good at Zerging. Very good, and they are many. But in small scale, or even 1v1 battle almost all Dzagonur I met, sry for putting it that way, suck.

I hope I will find some more challanging battles. But beeing ganked by 5 people, while I fight a super tanky guardian, and then see them jump on my corpse, is just frustrating and simply not very gentlemanly.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unkas.7281

Unkas.7281

. As far as my experience goes, they are good at Zerging. Very good, and they are many. But in small scale, or even 1v1 battle almost all Dzagonur I met, sry for putting it that way, suck.

We are only “good at Zerging” and “many” when we are winning.

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Thats true for every server anyway. There are more then enough got solo and small scale roamers on dzagonur. Same happend to me from FoW too but as long it isn’t everytime or from a commander i don’t care.

Dzagonur is always most active at weekends also leading by such a big margin brings many people ins WvW who just want to finish their World Completion etc. There is nothing wrong with that but you can hardly except great fights from everybody

Most roamers tend to enemy borderlands, so if you roam FoW and RoS Maps you will find more. Also never expect people to honor a duel, if you fight your tanky guardian and 5 people appear better run first and then redo the duel if they behave.

And here some Fights from yesterday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Rdt6p9OGs

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

TyPin.9860

Most roamers tend to enemy borderlands, so if you roam FoW and RoS Maps you will find more. Also never expect people to honor a duel, if you fight your tanky guardian and 5 people appear better run first and then redo the duel if they behave.

I did try that. But they kept following me many times with 5 or 6 ppl. The ironic part was, there was a guy from a guild called something with “fair duels” or smth like that.

When I say, Dzagonur has good Zergs, than I mean exceptionally good, at least considering discipline. I mean what happens when most FoW (not guild) Zergs follow a commander, but see 2 or 3 “vicitms”? Half of the Zerg runs after them. While the Zerg from Dzagonur I encountered mostly ignored me, even if I was in strinking range.

Still, I hope to see the other side of Dzagonur. I remember some skilled players from [BNF]. Hopefully I can test my skills against you guys in more a roamer setup.

So if you see a super overconfident Asura (either Mesmer, Necro or Ranger) without any food buffs and with the [AKP] tag, then this is most likely me

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

5-6 People is next to nothing in the higher ratings you would get to enjoy being followed by 40+ People for about 10 minutes, also that is quite a boost on Serverplay after all you keep 40 People busy for 10 minutes

Orb, AMOK, Fear, Lafa and many more should provide more then enough enemies for nice fights

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Gizmorage.6412

to my friends the jp campers from [OtYo] (i think that’s the name) with the asura mesmer commander in it, it is rather sad to see you call for your guildies help when already 2v1ing, try to act like you deserved your badge next time, even though calling for campers fairness is rather ironic i know
edit: to my surmian pom pom girl, always nice to have an audience :p
and to the dzagonur thief general i duelled, was nice fights.

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

(edited by Gizmorage.6412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Revanought Lord.9532

Revanought Lord.9532

Well we had some interesting fights today, in one of which we took back FoW keep in EB (tried to take it without dzag seeing, but that went horribly wrong) nice defence there dzag (well no one seemed to have supply but gj all the same)
and on another note here is to hoping that I find BNF for some interesting fights

Reaper Of Kane-(Former)Engineer Commander
“Evil flowers steadily bloom, with an array of bloodied doom”

in Match-ups

Pro Hunter.6512

Thanks to the two from FoW from (CM) engi and a Rifle Warrior was Fun to fighting U two.

So far enjoy this Matchup, FoW had Many Good Players .

Ros dont See so much very sad that all Big Guilds had left.

Ps: i usually Run Solo or in 5 man Group so Try to Beat my Little Warrior or Mesmer (LaFa)

U Meet us only on Fow or Ros Borderland

/Salute See u on battlefield ! HF & GL all

(edited by Pro Hunter.6512)

in Match-ups

Gizmorage.6412

was that you with the charr warrior roaming with the [LaFa] thief? ;p if so, i did see you several times, didn’t have the occasion to fight you alone but had some encounters with the thief in which neither of us died (sadly], you do seem interesting players

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

in Match-ups

Pro Hunter.6512

Yeah i run Mesmer or warrior , we are Surely more often encountered already: D we usually run in 2-5 groups on the BL and looking for good Fights..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Fightnight

Groupfights and duels .
Time: Thursday 21.00 (UTC+1)

Just fighting for fun.

Just appear or contact me or Jathres.7236.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Hipster.1264

Cheers to FoW, you guys are at least trying to put on a fight.
Don’t give up! – but don’t sit in towers all the time ^^

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dragona.4062

Dragona.4062

Just an introduction

Enjoy:

More in September ’13

[FoF]

Call me Jack, Jacky or your Nightmare.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Thanks for the positive words Hipster! Think we sit in towers sometimes to overthink how we could deal with the massive zerg knocking at our door ;P

Nice vid Dragona, I was happy to help out whiping/pushing! Dzagonur zerg was inside trying to look for a weakspot to take inner. Tried our backdoor once but got denied and finaly we could push them out!

Bring ’m on! (but not that many at once pls :P)

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

So far many nice fights for me

FoW is really motivated to fight and i like that very much! Thats not to say Surmia isn’t fighting their hardest yesterday there were many nice Fights against both.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: XanoNymOuS.5407

XanoNymOuS.5407

Very fun evening yesterday. I’m very curios what happened at Bay though, you all jumped out to kill our countertreb behind you… did you plan to leave Bay anyway? xD

XyrosFrø

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Ive been itching to get back into WvW, people have noticed i haven’t entered it for over a week, but when i return ill be a new gw2 player

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in Match-ups

Posted by: XanoNymOuS.5407

XanoNymOuS.5407

Very nice fights in FoW bl this evening, ty to SWAT for running outsite the blob.

XyrosFrø

in Match-ups

Hipster.1264

Just an introduction

Enjoy:

More in September ’13

Any one of you up for an GvG this week? No one wants to fight us :/

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: comacat.5287

comacat.5287

Any one of you up for an GvG this week? No one wants to fight us :/

You’re gonna struggle to find guilds big enough for a proper GvG in this tier now – don’t think it’s about people not wanting to fight you

Jimmeh
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Nubu.6148

Fightnight

Groupfights and duels .
Time: Thursday 21.00 (UTC+1)

Just fighting for fun.

Just appear or contact me or Jathres.7236.

!

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Gizmorage.6412

that was nice of you to organize that event i had my fair share of good fights, and really enjoyed that, just sad we didn’t see more FoWers, but, oh well, leaves more opponents to me after all :p

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Thanks to everybody for participating!

Many nice Fights and enjoyable moments

I guess you had more then enough of your fill of Opponents Rhaz and poor Opponents your a mean Necro! :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Gizmorage.6412

says the guy that killed me 3 times out of 4, haha, that [AY] mesmer didn’t suffer too much either :p was nice fighting nubu again and again too, makes a good practice for both of us, i’m hoping we get dzagonur some other week just because of you guys, you’re just so nice ^^

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

After Nubu won the first duel against you quite clearly, he said “Piece of cake! Necro is no Problem!” Some 10 Duels later " I can’t do anything in that kittening chainfear!!" Made atleast my day ^^.

Also it seems i haven’t recorded our 2nd fight Well so i’ll just have to remember that Healinterrupt ^^

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Gizmorage.6412

hahaha, that’s indeed quite fun :p also, nothing forces you to post the fights where i get shredded to pieces you sadist! (<3)

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

I think you won about 80% of all your Duels so i can hardly believe that it will depress you to see some of your loses and after all you can see me dying in “fear” from my PoV for once :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Mmmh ok i take everything back it seems i only missed your Win(( So you won’t see how mean you moved out of my F1 so many times!

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

I wish I could have been there, but I can’t concentrate enough at the moment. :< The other day I roamed a bit with Rhaz, but he really soloed it all. xD All hail princess Rhaz.
Sounds like it was fun for those involved, so I’m glad.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Nubu.6148

After Nubu won the first duel against you quite clearly, he said “Piece of cake! Necro is no Problem!” Some 10 Duels later " I can’t do anything in that kittening chainfear!!" Made atleast my day ^^.

Also it seems i haven’t recorded our 2nd fight Well so i’ll just have to remember that Healinterrupt ^^

Hrhr , yeah i told him yesterday he is the best nekro i met in Gw 2 till yet.
The problem against Rhaz is , he kills me with my own Conditions ^^.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Eat all that Condi opness :p

Here is a playlist with mostly my Fights. Recorded various other Fights too but from the outside i don’t find them that good to watch since you can’t see Buffs/condis/life from both players (or even one).

I’m really sad that i missed to record Rhaz victory, i played the same way in that fight too you just moved out of my Burstskills extremly good not even using dodge just placement.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHV4l4UfhFtd39CJlFRPdixCu1rsyR7Du

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

There is way too much Rhaz love going on here.

He’s all mine!

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Could not be there because it was too late for me At least I can see Jathres vid. Thanks! I hope I can be there the next time.

Great matchup! Thanks for all the fights Dza and RoS. Next time FoW will win!

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

TyPin.9860

Eat all that Condi opness :p

Here is a playlist with mostly my Fights. Recorded various other Fights too but from the outside i don’t find them that good to watch since you can’t see Buffs/condis/life from both players (or even one).

I’m really sad that i missed to record Rhaz victory, i played the same way in that fight too you just moved out of my Burstskills extremly good not even using dodge just placement.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHV4l4UfhFtd39CJlFRPdixCu1rsyR7Du

Why but why did u show how I lost within 30 secs? Such a painfull memory… The other fight was nice though. It felt but way longer than 4 minutes to me

However, it was nice to see how I fight from the other one’s perspective… and honestly, I was more running then fighting^^ I played necro for such a long time that I almost forgot how mesmer works… all those random dodges^^

Was a very interesting evening to me, I learned a lot. And I shall become stronger MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You [BNF]-guys have quite some skill… I’ll see u on the battle field. You know who my preffered targets are now. I need practice^^

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe