25/10 FA/YB/CD

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

So just happened few hours ago.
Was running to the camp to catch up with my team.
Suddenly got attacked by 3 Yak Elementalist – I thought to myself “Well, I’m dead anyway (since I’m not that great solo fighter) and I’ll try fighting back”, 3 minutes later, they’re still trying to kill me without any success. It was hilarious.
Maybe my semi-healway build isn’t really that bad.

Apparently they called for a backup and 2 thieves(?) arrived and killed me.
Only took 5 players.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Bad eles from the sounds of it.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roquefort.4160

Roquefort.4160

okay so. ive been commanding on FA in EB for the past 8-9 hours and im just gonna jump in here before all the calls of “FA only blobs” start.
there was maybe 5 times that you wiped BECAUSE of my overwhelming numbers.
the other times you would have wiped anyway.

guys you gotta learn to MOVE. commanders, take control, move your zerg.
CD: trying to aoe choke an enemy zerg in open field is not a viable strategy. i will move to the right, and THEN i will hit you. and all of your aoe in a dead straight line will be wasted (there was a fight in the hylek camp where you actually moved, and i ended up in a kitten position and wiped. do more of that)
YB: you guys need to step up your situational awareness hahaha. the number of times i hit you and you didnt even see it coming until i was standing on top of you was terrible. you guys are actually not bad, but its SO easy to get the drop on you haha.

anyways, gg all, been a fun night. both CD and YB do NOT give up do you? the number of callouts back to my home towers were non stop haha

Unreal Aussies [uA]
Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Have had a few fun fights so far. We are looking forward to more this week! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxEhYNgn8KA
Here are a few ATK clips from the past 2 weeks.

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

(edited by oregonice.6324)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Splat Zone.8319

Splat Zone.8319

okay so. ive been commanding on FA in EB for the past 8-9 hours and im just gonna jump in here before all the calls of “FA only blobs” start.
there was maybe 5 times that you wiped BECAUSE of my overwhelming numbers.
the other times you would have wiped anyway.

guys you gotta learn to MOVE. commanders, take control, move your zerg.
CD: trying to aoe choke an enemy zerg in open field is not a viable strategy. i will move to the right, and THEN i will hit you. and all of your aoe in a dead straight line will be wasted (there was a fight in the hylek camp where you actually moved, and i ended up in a kitten position and wiped. do more of that)
YB: you guys need to step up your situational awareness hahaha. the number of times i hit you and you didnt even see it coming until i was standing on top of you was terrible. you guys are actually not bad, but its SO easy to get the drop on you haha.

anyways, gg all, been a fun night. both CD and YB do NOT give up do you? the number of callouts back to my home towers were non stop haha

Great job commanding, sir! I was following you for about 5 hrs and it was amazing.

Upper Echelon [Echo] – Fort Aspenwood Guild
Toy – Engineer /~\ Nibelung Luminaire – Guardian

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

FA seems to feel the need to trash talk their opponents down, ever asked yourself why this is so? Feel free to do so, we couldn’t care less about your opinion of us, actually.

Actually YB started it. Its hard to tell, since those posts were deleted/moderated, but that is why there is hostility.

We actually like YB a bit. Good memories back in the days fighting you guys before we moved up.

Actually I’m going to put this in here, FA started all the trash talking in our YB,BP,Ebay thread. It’s not really that big of a deal with most of us, also One DOES NOT talk for our whole server. I’ve seen some really good fights this weekend, but I’ve also seen alot of the coverage we had last matchup go away because the achievement hunters have been finishing it up. Makes me a little afraid of our matchups against SBi, but these leagues have actually made it fun ^.^. FYI if you see a Guardian from the [Mom] guild running after you, it’s best to just run away

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

(edited by sirflamesword.3896)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaymi.9124

Shaymi.9124

Eh, you guys will have good fights against SBI. You may even be able to pull a victory out of your hat if you bring that same determination you’ve been fighting us with.

Ele/Necro[APS] – Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelles.4869

Pixelles.4869

Eh, you guys will have good fights against SBI. You may even be able to pull a victory out of your hat if you bring that same determination you’ve been fighting us with.

^ Agreed!

crochet lover, guinea pig mama & avid PvP’er <3

Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

FA seems to feel the need to trash talk their opponents down, ever asked yourself why this is so? Feel free to do so, we couldn’t care less about your opinion of us, actually.

Actually YB started it. Its hard to tell, since those posts were deleted/moderated, but that is why there is hostility.

We actually like YB a bit. Good memories back in the days fighting you guys before we moved up.

Actually I’m going to put this in here, FA started all the trash talking in our YB,BP,Ebay thread. It’s not really that big of a deal with most of us, also One DOES NOT talk for our whole server. I’ve seen some really good fights this weekend, but I’ve also seen alot of the coverage we had last matchup go away because the achievement hunters have been finishing it up. Makes me a little afraid of our matchups against SBi, but these leagues have actually made it fun ^.^. FYI if you see a Guardian from the [Mom] guild running after you, it’s best to just run away

We didn’t trash talk in that other matchup thread, we simply stated truths, facts and what was going to happen.

We don’t care whether ONE speaks for your whole server or not, your server will pay the price of ONE talking regardless.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

We didn’t trash talk in that other matchup thread, we simply stated truths, facts and what was going to happen.

We don’t care whether ONE speaks for your whole server or not, your server will pay the price of ONE talking regardless.

Well I was just trying to be a little nice, but wow the condescension in your posts is obnoxious. Talk all you want but when your queue zerg gets wiped by 20 of us in a tower 3 times you should lose all ability to trash talk.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

As a side note, these queue times are killing me.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

That, sir, was a GREAT run. Wish you could have seen the afterparty: your last capture transitioned into a 20+ minute nonstop defense of SMC’s lord’s room outnumbered about 2.5 to 1. There were 5 separate warbanners dropped on the lord to stand him back up when YB pushed hard.

Yak’s Bend simply Does. Not. Give. Up.

We may look like we built a commanding lead, but FA cannot afford to slack off.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SammiLinn.9273

SammiLinn.9273

I just went to quote someone who thought wiping a map zerg from a tower with 20 people was cool, but apparently he realized how ridiculously awful that sounded and deleted his post…

ANYWAYS…fighting from inside of a tower with a bajillion arrow carts is not skill, its just silly. have fun with your seige please GVG a few of our guilds so i can come watch and giggle

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

I just went to quote someone who thought wiping a map zerg from a tower with 20 people was cool, but apparently he realized how ridiculously awful that sounded and deleted his post…

ANYWAYS…fighting from inside of a tower with a bajillion arrow carts is not skill, its just silly. have fun with your seige please GVG a few of our guilds so i can come watch and giggle

Actually the defense I was talking about had 1 arrowcart and FA hurr durring it up the ramp over and over while we sat at the top. So maybe you should be quiet now? Thank You

Edit: and that “GvG” you are talking about is a joke.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Why are you so upset?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

Shout out to Yak’s Bend, for giving us PPT! Love you guys.

Attachments:

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Splat Zone.8319

Wow, I should come on the forums more often. Fun to read, while waiting for queue.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

I love running around solo on FA’s borderlands just to see how far they will chase a lonely ranger. And to the [Br] mesmer who followed me for like 10 minutes and then got wrecked 1v1, I am sorry it took ur friends so long to stop chasing me, I would much rather have fought u back at the camp where the journey began. Would have saved us both a lot of time, and me my guard kills stacks as the OP downstate phantasm rocked me for 6k.

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rafael.9085

Rafael.9085

It’s funny you say that when you are in the silver league

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yougottawanna.7420

Yougottawanna.7420

Ranger zerg …

this can’t possibly be a real thing. Plz tell me this is not actually a thing.
there’s trolling … and then there’s just plain wasting server slots

All-Ranger zergs will be the new meta by two months from now, just you watch. RET is starting a WvW revolution.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

I am not going to judge FA as a whole, based upon you alone. So far, most of the FA, aside from you, have been encouraging in our endeavors. They are also logically aware that ONE does not represent us as a whole, and respect our tenaciousness. However, you seem to like being obnoxiously condescending. You, sir, obviously need more bacon in your life… It does wonders for putting a smile on your face. Try it.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

That, sir, was a GREAT run. Wish you could have seen the afterparty: your last capture transitioned into a 20+ minute nonstop defense of SMC’s lord’s room outnumbered about 2.5 to 1. There were 5 separate warbanners dropped on the lord to stand him back up when YB pushed hard.

Yak’s Bend simply Does. Not. Give. Up.

We may look like we built a commanding lead, but FA cannot afford to slack off.

My money is on fair weather…

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

Shout out to Yak’s Bend! Thanks for the PPT, Bags, World XP, Regular XP, Karma, Making you waste your money, making you waste your time, the rares, the laughs, the exotics, The meta achievement, the money, and the domination! Love you guys! Keep up the good work! I’m taking names!

Attachments:

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

(edited by Walnut.8420)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Splat Zone.8319

Shout out to Yak’s Bend! Thanks for the PPT, Bags, World XP, Regular XP, Karma, Making you waste your money, making you waste your time, the rares, the laughs, the exotics, The meta achievement, the money, and the domination! Love you guys! Keep up the good work! I’m taking names!

dang i missed it :<.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Get that man some bacon!

I really look forward to seeing YB vs SBI. Both of you guys are great competition and would probably enjoy squaring off.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

ut oh. YB gave up.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

really? It’s only been 2 days lol

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

ROFL, Walnut…

So after we beat you (specifically) multiple times on Ebay, you left them before the seasons to get into a stronger server. Then when guilds like RET, HOPE and RAM do all the work, you come in and gloat for all the credit.

I’m sorry this guy is on your server, FA.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Don’t feel sorry for FA. If people want to come here and work with successful guilds to help the server, all the power to them.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

yo YB, you might wanna try something besides rallying PVE players in huge numbers.

Out blobbing us isnt gonna work. Your 90 man zergs are getting farmed and you own nothing in your qued borderland :/

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Fun fights so far in FABL tonight, especially against [RAM] and [HOPE].

(edited by Sagabatou.1076)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BigBossWolfe.7032

BigBossWolfe.7032

“To Blob or not to Blob. Meh, just Blob and then complain about how the other team Blobs more.” That’s mainly what I’ve seen on the first couple pages with sprinkles of insults and trash talk and a handful of compliments. I am ashamed of all of you! We’re suppose to be the top 3 servers in the silver league and should act like decent and professional representatives as such. This allows other lower ranking and even higher ranking servers and players, that we are not childish little kittens who cry when things don’t go our way. Shame on you all.

OK now that that is out of the way, start rant and tantrum post here:
Been having a great time so far facing both servers this week. Noticing a lot of unexploited weaknesses in the way FA Guilds work and how they move as one. The true meaning of being a “zerg” is having a hive mind. It’s nice to see a lot of team work and comradrey being shown, cheers to you!

CD, smart tactics being carrion like, attempting to steal objectives after either FA or us has done the work of breaking down doors/walls and weakening the other side. These are just observations, I have seen personally and am in no way saying it’s server/map wide on either side, nor am I trying to be insulting. It really is a smart tactic for when fielding fewer numbers than the opposition.

And just because have a reputation for being an unsavory, cynical, wise kitten , I’m going to close this post with a quote from this morning after taking back YBBL Hills from MEOW and KOME trying to coming and take it in the middle of battle. ahem “I would like to take this moment and thank the guild KOME for all these bags today, as if it wasn’t for them assisting us in the reclaiming of Hills, this looting of both sides could not be possible!”

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Video of Meow farming Yaks Bend blob with a 18 man guild group(Bay 2.0 battle of Saturday) in hills today coming up soon.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: mas.7401

mas.7401

Please upload and post that video ASAP!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monadproxy.3489

Monadproxy.3489

solo roaming uplevel necro. tribunal mode is active

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Yeesh.

It takes one tiny post to set off a hellstorm apparently, between the lovely pestering posts in game and in this thread, I don’t think anyone has quite the sensitivity that FA does if anyone criticizes anything.

:)

Anyways, sorry I have not been posting so much, the inevitable frustrations of the queue on YBBL have many of our good WvW Yakkers unable to provide adequate fighting in our own BL. Suddenly far less entertaining now, but still good fights regardless on other BLs.

Anyways gracias to [Hope] and [RAM] for the good fights at FABL this night, the dual ZvZ combat with us at [One] and our good friends [Glob] versus you two was, and I quote, ‘Rad’, and we appreciate you guys coming out to open field just to see how well some 2v2 or 1v1 fights go.

….

I would make further comments, but I think the damage was already done. Thanks for the good fights, I will say that SE tower play with the mesmer port on the back-side was a really good call and executed perfectly!

Keep it up folks! [One] still wants more!

- Jornosh, Suicidal Warrior of [One], still a bit flattered about the attention FA is giving YB.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

You’re obviously doing something right to get this much focus fire and attention.

Keep up the good work

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: xFireize.6318

xFireize.6318

What a week!! Keep up the fun fights guys!

Bloo Foefire [RAM]
Yak’s Bend
Why bother being a Guardian if you don’t guard anyone?

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Yeesh.

It takes one tiny post to set off a hellstorm apparently, between the lovely pestering posts in game and in this thread, I don’t think anyone has quite the sensitivity that FA does if anyone criticizes anything.

:)

Anyways, sorry I have not been posting so much, the inevitable frustrations of the queue on YBBL have many of our good WvW Yakkers unable to provide adequate fighting in our own BL. Suddenly far less entertaining now, but still good fights regardless on other BLs.

Anyways gracias to [Hope] and [RAM] for the good fights at FABL this night, the dual ZvZ combat with us at [One] and our good friends [Glob] versus you two was, and I quote, ‘Rad’, and we appreciate you guys coming out to open field just to see how well some 2v2 or 1v1 fights go.

….

I would make further comments, but I think the damage was already done. Thanks for the good fights, I will say that SE tower play with the mesmer port on the back-side was a really good call and executed perfectly!

Keep it up folks! [One] still wants more!

- Jornosh, Suicidal Warrior of [One], still a bit flattered about the attention FA is giving YB.

we’ve spent the entire night in cdbl. don’t flatter yourself too much. everyone gets to feel the pain

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vallun.2071

Vallun.2071

FA BL was crazy tonight. Heres a little sliver of some GLOB vs RAM action (I suck at guardian).
http://www.twitch.tv/brye808/c/3152852

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Ranger zerg …

this can’t possibly be a real thing. Plz tell me this is not actually a thing.
there’s trolling … and then there’s just plain wasting server slots

It happened. But we couldn’t get CD to come out of their garrison. At one point, a group of CD jumped off their wall, and we immobilized them and barraged the group to death. It was pretty amazing. Best part of all, half the Rangers were uplevels.

I don’t blame CD for not fighting though. We probably looked a lot more intimidating than we actually were. The pets doubled our numbers.

Ranger zerg is the new meta yo.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Ill be roaming the southern half of FABL this week, /bow for a duel if you see me. Also, if i see solo or small man YB ill leave you alone, im after the gold league sandbaggers ^.~

Swindler

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

thanks for the fights YB/CD!

Attachments:

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

(edited by cobracommander.5861)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: mas.7401

mas.7401

Lol. BURN’in for the win.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

solo roaming uplevel necro. tribunal mode is active

LOL Mal! Necro OP. Can’t wait for your 1vSIC.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

As a player from Yak’s Bend, I am really enjoying this match up, FA is really bringing it this week, and I am learning a lot from them, their tactics and how they go about doing things open field / capping is really interesting, keep it up.

But don’t count us Yak’s down and out yet, we still have a lot of steam and like our name we might bend, but we will NEVER break!

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Bad eles from the sounds of it.

Or eles still running PVT/Clerics like its January.

Edit: okay maybe both!

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deceite Sazen.5430

Deceite Sazen.5430

FA BL was crazy tonight. Heres a little sliver of some GLOB vs RAM action (I suck at guardian).

This and all the other fights vs Hope and RAM were amazing. The tenacity from both sides is intense. All around excellent fights, thanks guys!

Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB]
Yak’s Bend

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Nice.

FA likes GLOB, its official.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Why did you forget to mention that you are our dear friend Walnut from Ebay? Just because your old server got soundly beaten by us and you couldn’t make your words true about flipping our BL made you switch to a stronger server? You are aware how that looks to us, right? Thanks for once more providing entertainment for us.

[Yak’s Bend]