25/10 GH/UW/AM.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zord.6130

Zord.6130

^ if you play wvw looking for 1v1s, go play in a duel server.

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]
Trixxi Is Cute – Purple Fhaz: your daily roamer

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terra.9631

Terra.9631

yes, how dare you noobs try to duel ppl or have a fair fight, shame on you!!! GW2 isnt meant to be played that way, we must all form blobs and search for the poor guys killing a sentry or trying to flip a camp

Gunnar’s Hold- Nathaniel Enestris-Guardian [Re]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

yes, how dare you noobs try to duel ppl or have a fair fight, shame on you!!! GW2 isnt meant to be played that way, we must all form blobs and search for the poor guys killing a sentry or trying to flip a camp

You can also go in WvW for killing lv80 Moas in front of your spawn. But don’t complain if you get killed by 2 people.
The reason behind your QQ about AM is to be found in your inability to deal with us.

“If you can’t beat them, you can still QQ. Hopefully you will find other people like you who QQ”. Of course, a shared QQ is less painful than a solo QQ.

Have fun killing upleveleds who try to reach our commander.

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Terra.9631

the thing that bothers me is that you take pride in blobing, when in fact most of our guilds can take you heads on while outnumbered, just not when its 20 ppl against a 60 man zerg wich will be the case this whole week, with 60 being an undestatement

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: svartadaudir.8710

svartadaudir.8710

Just don’t complain when we use golems to make it faster: you already know the outcome. If I were you I’d go back to farm Tequatl.

The thing is: you should be in the big league facing similar sized coverage. Instead you chose to get yourself demoted to silver league so that you could faceroll your way to victory. You’re the ones ruining the fun for everyone.

But you’re right, I’m back to pve for the remainder of the matchup. I might play EB in prime time, but I’m not gonna waste hours building stuff in BL just so you can tear it down with sheer numbers the second it’s done.

Enjoy your effortless victory and your added bonus chests.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

the thing that bothers me is that you take pride in blobing, when in fact most of our guilds can take you heads on while outnumbered, just not when its 20 ppl against a 60 man zerg wich will be the case this whole week, with 60 being an undestatement

Same could be said to you: you take so much pride in going around with 15-30 people that it is unacceptable to you to group up with another guild and try to work together to actually accomplish something.
If you really think that a single GH is worth 2 AMs, then why don’t “renown guilds” group up and try to face us head on? It would be more fun both to you and to us. But no, you can’t join other guilds, because it would be shameful.

The only time I saw this kind of behavious was when WBC and TEO grouped up and ACTUALLY put up a nice fight against us.
Where is FURY? Where is Rage? Where is Inc? Where is FG? Too busy licking their wounds from the previous matchup?

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

(edited by Zord.6130)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

*as well argues violently *

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Terra.9631

Same could be said to you: you take so much pride in going around with 15-30 people that it is unacceptable to you to group up with another guild and try to work together to actually accomplish something.
If you really think that a single GH is worth 2 AMs, then why don’t “renown guilds” group up and try to face us head on? It would be more fun both to you and to us. But no, you can’t join other guilds, because it would be shameful.

The only time I saw this kind of behavious was when WBC and TEO grouped up and ACTUALLY put up a nice fight against us.
Where is FURY? Where is Rage? Where is Inc? Where is FG? Too busy licking their wounds from the previous matchup?

when and if that happens you don’t “get a decent fight”, you wipe, and don’t try to provoke those guilds, they stayed out of this argument, they take pride in their skill and organisation amongst themselves, i saw countles times guild’s staying at far away and letting outer guilds fight if it was an even match, people on gunnar’s hold love fights, you like blobs and karma trains, end of story.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

when and if that happens you don’t “get a decent fight”, you wipe, and don’t try to provoke those guilds, they stayed out of this argument, they take pride in their skill and organisation amongst themselves, i saw countles times guild’s staying at far away and letting outer guilds fight if it was an even match, people on gunnar’s hold love fights, you like blobs and karma trains, end of story.

Ahh, the famous white knights from GH, an attitude which results in a win/win situation, because if you defeat the enemy, you win. And if you lose, you still win because “meh, they were more than us, in an even fight we would have won”.

I’d suggest you to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_tale

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

For example last night we flipped your entire borderlands in 30 minutes then farmed u for hours. That same RAGE, FG and CROW + our friends. U can’t remember that?

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

For example last night we flipped your entire borderlands in 30 minutes then farmed u for hours. That same RAGE, FG and CROW + our friends. U can’t remember that?

Good job bro! Here, have a cookie!

(btw it’s prime time and we’re ticking 430, isn’t this the time when GH usually rocks? “The best prime time EU, able to withstand Gold League”)

Attachments:

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Terra.9631

Those guilds don’t need an even fight they just need to have odds more like 2:1 instead of 4:1 Stay proud of droping to this league so you can feel strong, anyway my friend, im done here i see you have too much experience on this level of argument.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rincewind.8091

Rincewind.8091

Just don’t complain when we use golems to make it faster: you already know the outcome. If I were you I’d go back to farm Tequatl.

The thing is: you should be in the big league facing similar sized coverage. Instead you chose to get yourself demoted to silver league so that you could faceroll your way to victory. You’re the ones ruining the fun for everyone.

But you’re right, I’m back to pve for the remainder of the matchup. I might play EB in prime time, but I’m not gonna waste hours building stuff in BL just so you can tear it down with sheer numbers the second it’s done.

I’m sorry to tell you this but we certainly did NOT “demoted ourselfs to silver league”, since release we haven’t been once at a Rank that would qualify us for gold league, furthermore we were for something like 18 weeks straight at rank 11, so please accept this as a fact!
BUT it is also a fact that this matchup isn’t fun for anyone….but it is not entierly our fault, it was Anet who introduced this wvw-achievements and lured hundreds of PvE people into the wvw which results in this crazy numbers we are fielding right now! And when it’s an “easy week with low risk”(not because you playing bad!! Only because you are ridiculously outnumberd) this problem gets far worse…the waiting queues are unbelievable, never seen something like that, and I’m playing here since day 1!
I really hope this gets better under the week, and that in the end everybody can have a little fun!

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

I’m sorry to tell you this but we certainly did NOT “demoted ourselfs to silver league”, since release we haven’t been once at a Rank that would qualify us for gold league, furthermore we were for something like 18 weeks straight at rank 11, so please accept this as a fact!
BUT it is also a fact that this matchup isn’t fun for anyone….but it is not entierly our fault, it was Anet who introduced this wvw-achievements and lured hundreds of PvE people into the wvw which results in this crazy numbers we are fielding right now! And when it’s an “easy week with low risk”(not because you playing bad!! Only because you are ridiculously outnumberd) this problem gets far worse…the waiting queues are unbelievable, never seen something like that, and I’m playing here since day 1!
I really hope this gets better under the week, and that in the end everybody can have a little fun!

Don’t even try to explain that to them lol. We’re the bad guys here.

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Zord is just trolling don’t get pulled in.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

svartadaudir.8710

My memory’s not all it used to be, but in one of the last matchups before the league started, it was FSP, GH and… AM, was it not? You (or, if i remember incorrectly, that other team) finished dead last with a terrible score, and the word was you were losing on purpose to ensure you’d play in the silver league.

Again, provided I remember correctly: How do you explain that week’s effort? Maybe you didn’t demote yourselves directly, but neither does it seem you applied yourselves any to get that promotion that would have made this season much more fun for you.

Other than that, you’ll get the blobbadon comments because this week’s fight is very frustrating. It may not be anyone’s fault, but it’s frustrating none the less…

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Wow looks like we(AM) got a new forum warrior…

Anyway i kinda disagree with most of Zord’s posts and think more like Rincewind. Also concerning our last matchups:

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/25

As oyu see most of that matchups ended with a placement for us that was to be expected.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

To be fair though, we start prime time at a huge disadvantage with AM t3 keeps everywhere. Usually takes an hour or so for us to get on par.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

Zord is just trolling don’t get pulled in.

Yeah, but the sheer amount of troll fodder he brings into the thread is, lets say “remarkable”. He also does not seem to have that much of a forum history…

Anyway – just to get it straight: Abaddon has been rank 11 for 20+ weeks. We were only ranked 10 before the leagues started because desolation undercut us – and trust me, desolation is actually the server that belongs to the gold league. They have far more coverage than Abaddon, or any other server in the silver league – if you think you face overwhelming odds now, you have not seen desolation yet.

And by the way: why are we gold league when even Gandara scored higher in the last match. Are they gold league too? Who is silver then?

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

(edited by Columbo.5924)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Don’t even try to explain that to them lol. We’re the bad guys here.

Bad troll is bad.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

GH can’t moan about blobs…they have nice big one running in UW right now

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Rincewind.8091

My memory’s not all it used to be, but in one of the last matchups before the league started, it was FSP, GH and… AM, was it not? You (or, if i remember incorrectly, that other team) finished dead last with a terrible score, and the word was you were losing on purpose to ensure you’d play in the silver league.

Again, provided I remember correctly: How do you explain that week’s effort? Maybe you didn’t demote yourselves directly, but neither does it seem you applied yourselves any to get that promotion that would have made this season much more fun for you.

Other than that, you’ll get the blobbadon comments because this week’s fight is very frustrating. It may not be anyone’s fault, but it’s frustrating none the less…

As you stated yourself your memory isn’t that good anymore, I’ll help you….the matchup you referred to was AM vs GH vs Piken Square not FSP, and YOU finished last in that round 34.000 Points behind us….and the main reason the difference wasn’t much more was probably that PS kicked our kitten so hard that a lot people were frustrated and played only very little that week(just like you now)

The last time we finished last was in freaking June against Elona and Riverside…in the meantime, also and especially the last weeks, we were always 2nd or 1st with a decent score…so please don’t gimme that “you were losing on purpose blabla” as you stated correctly “the word was”…it was a rumor started by people like you who didn’t get their facts straight!
Indeed it may be true that over the last weeks some commanders and people played less(me included), but not for the purpose of losing but because they were bored of the old system(not to forget that school and university started) and the start of the leagues and the new achievmentsystem brought them back highly motivated…them and a shipload of PvE people as i alreday explained!(for example we have 2h waiting queue but only 20 guys in TS following the commanders orders because of that crazy PvE invasion, trust me we are not too happy about that either )

Another reason why we are in the lead that much is that its basically a 1vs1, as UW is almost non-existent…if the 3rd one would be someone like Desolation we woulnd’t be in the lead for sure and you wouldn’t be nearly as far behind us maybe even before us!
I hope I explained it good enough for you!
and again I hope it will change soon and will get a fun match up for everyone…on reset it worked pretty good for everybody at least so it is not impossible

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

@Zord
You might want to check again ppt warrior.
It is a good thing the other AM posters are decent guys.
Rincewind is right, AM finished 2nd at that match/
Allow me to disagree though mate, the reason you are that far in the lead is because you pvd at night and morning that is all.
Underword puts a decent fight when they can field numbers.

(edited by Genotix.6804)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

svartadaudir.8710

Looks like I got my stuff mixed up… Sorry about that.

As to who belongs where, I’m not a die-hard wvw’er, so I don’t know all the servers. As it stands now, though, it certainly doesn’t feel like we should be in the same league. It’s not terrible during prime-time (although getting in at that point isn’t easy), but we simply don’t have the numbers outside of that.

I got myself a little amped up before the league started, but it’s worn off now.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

@Zord
Allow me to disagree though mate, the reason you are that far in the lead is because you pvd at night and morning that is all.

Good job, you finally took your paper stuff back.
And Im not trolling in the slightest.

People keep saying we wanted to stay in silver league but the fact is that we belong here more than any ohter guild currently in silver.
GH should be in bronze now, and Surmia and Dzag should be Silver instead than UW and GH, because you dont know how to wvw, you simply know how to qq when you dont get even fights and refuse to group up.

Ty CROW for the lootbags.

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

svartadaudir.8710

As you stated yourself your memory isn’t that good anymore, I’ll help you….the matchup you referred to was AM vs GH vs Piken Square not FSP, and YOU finished last in that round 34.000 Points behind us….and the main reason the difference wasn’t much more was probably that PS kicked our kitten so hard that a lot people were frustrated and played only very little that week(just like you now)

Nah, I remember well that we played FSP as that was a tense match that we managed to clinch at the finish. Good times The last team was UW, but I’m not sure anymore if the sandbagging comment was given at that time… Seems I just made a mess of things, so sorry yet again for that.

As to the Piken matchup, I didn’t play much that week, so no idea what went on. I was there at the reset, and they razed us before my coffee had finished brewing, and then they proceeded to establish a WP in our BL in absolutely no time at all… Tried to help in defense a little, but didn’t take long to realize that I’d be better off saving my energy for the next week. It was no place for an amateur

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Rincewind.8091

Don’t get me wrong please, I never wanted to state we are in the lead because our superior gameplay or the bad gameplay of UW or anybody else…its everything about the numbers, simple as that! If numbers are even then also the scores are, skill and tactics have influence on a single battle but not on the war…there only coverage counts!

And yes we shouldn’t be in the same league that is true, but it is also true that we shouldn’t be in the gold league where we would be probably get eaten alive by 6 out of 9 servers there…the problem is that there is a huge “population gap” in our league…which should be divided into 2 leagues or something like that to get better matchups! Because the ranks 10~13/14 can compete with each other..but then it gets unfair, frustrating and boring….hopefully Anet finds a solution for that problem next season…at least we can dream

Oh and sorry for people of our server insulting yours…please ignore them

(edited by Rincewind.8091)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

svartadaudir.8710

Rince: No worries, I didn’t interpret you that way

I’m happy with GH, and I think we’re doing ok with what we got. But we’ve had some gruelling opposition these last weeks, and it’s wearing me out. Guess I’ll take a while off and come back when I’ve more energy and the matchups are better

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Don’t stop the arguing now, I just took my popcorns out!

By the way, was nice fights in UW border until GH started to blob!

But I have to say, we kept getting that lord up for sometime. And before you pull up any “we be farmin you”, yea I know. We were just holding it as long as possible and hoping AM would pop out from somewhere to join the fight and tip the balance so we could gather up and get you both out, but didnt happen.

Anyways, pretty fun evening and thanks for all the fights and loot

Edit: It seems I posted this one like 5 times because some wierd “timeout” which didn’t time out the sending part of the message, lol

Attachments:

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

(edited by Paavotar.3971)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

i was since morning on am border and one Thing i noticed was, all the am`ler that chased solos, and the ones who ran first in their t3 Keep behind their weapons while waiting for the ones who run first in their keeps to their ac and then on 3 jump on you as a grp, that ppl were not been seen in Primetime. no resistence at all. if you destroy an annoying Canon in the afternoon for more open space, its rebuild in a Minute. where were those nonmoving weapon Units in the evening?

baddest Thing was, they even blobbt a rly good fight against uw roamers. highest respect to them and esp their good thiefs.

(edited by shinta.8906)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: localghost.9145

localghost.9145

Go back to PvE if you afraid of dying.

Like this you mean?

Attachments:

Blippis Trynhatt
Gunnar’s Hold

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

@Zord

People keep saying we wanted to stay in silver league but the fact is that we belong here more than any ohter guild currently in silver.
GH should be in bronze now, and Surmia and Dzag should be Silver instead than UW and GH, because you dont know how to wvw, you simply know how to qq when you dont get even fights and refuse to group up.

Dude change this stuff you’re taking. Open-field is part of WvW, we do not complain about you sitting on AC all day n night then this kitten talking about “you don’t know how to WvW” is at least pathetic. Thanks for frags on UW tonight, sacrifice accepted.

You’re one of the fastest dying blobs in this game. Confirmed. Fact. Mosquitos fart could killa ya all

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Go back to PvE if you afraid of dying.

Like this you mean?

Dat pic is too OP.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

@Zord

Dude change this stuff you’re taking. Open-field is part of WvW, we do not complain about you sitting on AC all day n night then this kitten talking about “you don’t know how to WvW” is at least pathetic. Thanks for frags on UW tonight, sacrifice accepted.

You’re one of the fastest dying blobs in this game. Confirmed. Fact. Mosquitos fart could killa ya all

Open field is part of WvW but we rarely get any as you mostly flee when you see us. Confirmed. Fact. kittenroaches’ speed is nothing compared to yours.

I am well aware our blobs are squishy, and I am not even saying that we are better players than you are. WvW is war. War involves using whatever means necessary to win, be it more numbers or siege support. You don’t use any of those, you just rely on your “skill” and PVT gear to accomplish what you do.
The fun fact is that you could easily outperform us in all ways if you just grouped up with other people instead than standing there watching their fights. That is not war. Go behind the windmill for gvgs and the like, but kitten stop complaining about our #s

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madam Pomfrey.4162

Madam Pomfrey.4162

Lootbaddon Bags. A good match-up for my gold income in WvW.

Oh, you got a very high tick at 6AM fighting alone. Congratulations. I understand you don’t have many things to be proud of, so let that be it.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Devitz.2136

@Zord

Open field is part of WvW but we rarely get any as you mostly flee when you see us. Confirmed. Fact. kittenroaches’ speed is nothing compared to yours.

I am well aware our blobs are squishy, and I am not even saying that we are better players than you are. WvW is war. War involves using whatever means necessary to win, be it more numbers or siege support. You don’t use any of those, you just rely on your “skill” and PVT gear to accomplish what you do.
The fun fact is that you could easily outperform us in all ways if you just grouped up with other people instead than standing there watching their fights. That is not war. Go behind the windmill for gvgs and the like, but kitten stop complaining about our #s

It’s much more than PTV gear, but it’s quite hard to understand for someone who have never played in open-field/GvG focused guild.

I can’t say anything on behalf of my server mates, so don’t know if you should refer to my post about running away from fights. I’m just conscious of numbers you’re bringing to the field which might be a reason. Casual puggies won’t engage into blob like some of guilds do.
Sometimes you need to look around and count how many people are running around you. Especially during late evening/night time.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lokaalin.6271

Lokaalin.6271

Zord, zord, zord.. GH played Vizu and Piken recently. T1 servers you know, and no complaints, they have good tactics etc. but you and your server is a disgrace. Somewhat equal numbers and you melt so fast that butter is ashamed.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

and now I am a disgrace lol
Tell you what: one of the most deciding factors in war is numbers.
Now because we choose to fight together, thus having more numbers, we are a disgrace?
Good reasoning bro, you have a bright future ahead of you

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Devitz.2136

Anet devs are proud of you – another zombie in their blob-supported game.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

@Zord

We don’t know how to WvW ? What did you do with your megablobs while you were facing Desolation which lost half of it’s WvW guilds ? Got owned by PvE guys. So yea, at non-prime, we simply don’t have the numbers. But when it matters, at prime, we tick 400+. So, pick someone of your own size and then get owned.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

^ you think we didn’t face the problem of zerker pvers who messed up our queues last week?

It’s halloween dude, we need more zombies. And your corpses in front of SM just add to the atmosphere even more

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

^ you think we didn’t face the problem of zerker pvers who messed up our queues last week?

It’s halloween dude, we need more zombies. And your corpses in front of SM just add to the atmosphere even more

Don’t you mean YOUR corpses Around SM? Atleast it looked that way when we just smacked your wp out of it. Gj trying to defend tho. It appears without megablob defence for you is impossible.

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Keep it up Zord, you’ve entertained me a lot so far.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

Yea maybe but when I see this:
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/3928/rgmw.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img51/8356/495v.jpg

I just turn around and laugh couse my opponent is so weak and need outnumber us 3-4 + times to do anything. More funny is that this group need to hide in tower and keep with ACs when lost 10% of ppl. Confirmed for every group like this on every server.

WvW is war. War involves using whatever means necessary to win, be it more numbers or siege support. You don’t use any of those, you just rely on your “skill” and PVT gear to accomplish what you do.

This crap again. I tell you why. After year+ in wvw most of the guilds are super boring with you PPT, “win” and sieges. They just want to fight for fun not for ppt. I don’t care if my server tick for 0, 100 or 600 ppt. But you need to spend more time in wvw to understand this.

Yesterday raid – add more than 1k kills to my Realm Avenger just in ~2h.

(edited by dikamilo.7519)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

And the bashing between GH and AM keeps going, great, more popcorn it is.

But I’m starting lean towards Gunnars being the kitten here now though. With all that elitism and bashing, it’s pretty… ugh. While Zord is only defending his server (Yea Gunnars, your guys started the bashing) with reasonable arguments, flavored with lil bashing, heh.

And don’t worry Gunnars, AM belongs to this league and I doubt they are the hardest server in it either.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

@Zord I hope that last prime time and last night when there were people playing have teached you a lesson, that you shouldn’t talk too much and give respect to your opponents.
Also you should learn that this is a game and people are playng the game the way they enjoy it most and that you are in no position to teach other servers how they should play it.
This goes to zord and not to all the decent Abbadons players, as the rest of your forum posters are very classy.
Overall i have respect for Abbadons as a well organised server

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irxallis.7350

Irxallis.7350

Wow! I disagree with almost everyone in this thread, and that is really rare. I must post, someone is WRONG on the internet!

From my perspective (roamer operating in 1-5 groups) Abaddon is a server like any other – has small groups (1-5), has zergs… I see no difference fighting Abaddon, Vizunah, Piken or Aurora. Be it a raiding guild or a zerg, for me it is like a volcano; an environmental disaster to avoid. And all servers have some people operating in small groups; haven’t met any without, yet.

In my opinion, AM should be in silver league, not gold. The reason we have the points we have is the playstyle differences, but it is OUR issue, not Abaddon’s. To put it bluntly, if a large group of active WvWers on GH doesn’t care for points, we won’t have them :-). And if we are not on the first place, the better – I can play without waiting in those stupid queues (the moment I have to wait at least 5 minutes in a queue is the moment I go PvE/sPvP or play another game).

@AM:

You have nothing to apologize for, at least to me. You play a game in a particular way; some like it, some not. “If enemies complain about you on the forums, you must be doing something right”, and all that.

@UW:

You are fighting, and I am very happy to see it. Saturday, 4 of us went to get your NE tower, only to be greeted by Rapid GuM Response Squad (we got kind of slaughtered mercilessly). Good old times, put a smile on my face. Please keep it up :-).

Sadly, as I tend to focus a stronger opponent, I won’t see you a lot. Shame, I like Underworld. Especially your scary rapid response squads – I still remember when you forced our group of 3 to assault unupgraded camps with ballistae to make it in time before you come :-).

~Eirill Zarkandor, [MM] mesmer from Gunnar’s Hold

https://www.youtube.com/user/IrxallisGaming/videos

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Yeah Ixrallis i agree.
Abbadons is just like any other server at this league no need to argue that.
They have their own playstyle and i never agreed with people mocking them.
Other servers who claim to be guild oriented is actually more blob oriented than Abbadons.
My personal issue was with a particular poster but no need to continue that.
As i said i have respect for Abbadons, fast responses, good overal organisation, classy posters:)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

That guy is just weird. Anyway no disrespect towards Blobaddon. They just have too many people on Borders. Be it WvW guilds or zombies. @Zord, I know..Deso PvE zerker hundred blade hurts, so take out all the fumes you can here.
But one thing, fighting Vizu or Piken or Baruch or Blobaddon feels the same to us, as superior numbers they have (Apart from the GvGs). Judge those folks when they meet an even opponent, like Blobaddon faced Deso. Or Vizunah pwning SFR, Piken.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Where is FURY?

We always liked to fight you guys, but you won’t see us anymore as FURY disbanded.