28/6: GH vs AG vs Dzag

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Had some great fights last night with my small NOX group, notably BNF were very fun to fight against! /salute to the BNF mesmer I duelled in gh bl south river.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

You must be new in FURY.

He has been longer in FURY than you in TUP tbh

May be. I thought everyone in FURY has some respect for smaller groups roaming around. Seems like some people dont.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Jumping on solo players and running away from similar sized groups isn’t roaming tbh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Jumping on solo players and running away from similar sized groups isn’t roaming tbh.

When I run with [team] they jump into bigger groups without even thinking of a retreat.
Only thing they run away from is lag.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

I’m sad to see you live your own little illusion. If you would open your eyes you would most definitely see us attack similar, and most often larger groups (which should be taken relatively as our raids are btw 3 to 6 people.).

Also, hereby I’d gladly announce that we are open for GvGs. If you are interested in 5v5s or something along the likes of it we will be there for you if it fits in our tight raid schedule.

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

Been looking forward to returning to AG but its a shame you guys have lost so many guilds that roam on their own.

You’ve been on AG, so when did we have roaming guild groups during the weekend in the past?

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PotatoCable.1425

PotatoCable.1425

I like the way this thread is going! Alot of tension and aggression!

Good good… let the hate flow through you all!

Potato Stick [Lion]
Muphasa’s Avenger
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

Been looking forward to returning to AG but its a shame you guys have lost so many guilds that roam on their own.

You’ve been on AG, so when did we have roaming guild groups during the weekend in the past?

We run every day so did kiss so yes you did.

Ps. Shino you have to be one of the worst guardians I have ever seen if you ever want to 1v1 feel free to let me know will make you drop again.

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

(edited by Abstract.9258)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Had some great fights last night with my small NOX group, notably BNF were very fun to fight against! /salute to the BNF mesmer I duelled in gh bl south river.

Jep was a funny fight , perhaps we can do some duells / group fights this week.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Groupfights (5 and smaller etc) and Duels
Time: Thursday 21.00 (UTC+1)

Just fighting for Fun.

Just appear or contact Nubu.6148 , Jathres.7236 or Iavra.8510

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

hallonknopp.6532

Ps. Shino you have to be one of the worst guardians I have ever seen if you ever want to 1v1 feel free to let me know will make you drop again.

Ah so you in FURY feel it a shame that you left the server?

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

lol @ [team] running away. We only run away from blobs. If we have 5 then we will stand and fight 10, and usually win too

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in Match-ups

Abstract.9258

Not really was a good move in my mind

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knobby.4078

Knobby.4078

Used to have big respect for FURY on AG running solo and killing bigger zergs but im really dissapointed with your attitudes to your former server mates and lack of respect on these forums.
Anyway thanks all for good fights see you out there.

in Match-ups

hallonknopp.6532

But you mentioned it was a shame those guild wheren’t there, so don’t get it?

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DominicB.4821

DominicB.4821

I believe you all are just jealous of the teamiest team in the whole team world

Rizadom

in Match-ups

Abstract.9258

But you mentioned it was a shame those guild wheren’t there, so don’t get it?

think you will find I never said that I was just pointing out what guilds that I know ran at weekends when we were there am sure there was more but and unaware of the raid days.

(edited by Abstract.9258)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

You must be new in FURY.

May be. I thought everyone in FURY has some respect for smaller groups roaming around. Seems like some people dont.

I roam always every afternoon with my mesmer. I do have a lot of respect for small roaming groups. Hiding in zergs is not roaming maybe i record some action for you to learn. Keep up the good work!

in Match-ups

Lordrosicky.5813

You must be new in FURY.

I roam always every afternoon with my mesmer. I do have a lot of respect for small roaming groups. Hiding in zergs is not roaming maybe i record some action for you to learn. Keep up the good work!

Hope you roam when we do then. We will show you how to really roam

in Match-ups

Posted by: thisismitch.6214

thisismitch.6214

Oh no, we have lost the respect of a random person on the internet! However will we sleep at night? (But seriously, why do people throw around the ‘lost respect’ card so much these days.)

Mr. Shino, I am glad your hunt for FURY members has kept you entertained over the weekend. Although I am sorry to inform you that we are not in fact gods of WvW, quite a few of our members struggle with even the most basic of tasks! (Such as ‘Stack at the East exit’.) So although I applaud your ability to count above 10, the fact that you can gank members of FURY does not impress me (they were likely trying to figure out which direction East was.)

One second, allow me to scroll up so I can find more points to respond to.

Ah yes, the team debacle, I apologise for Los falling for your troll so badly (I even told him it was a troll! twice!) One thing that FURY members do have is a ridiculous amount of pride, so if someone says something derogatory about the mother-FURY then they come out of the woodwork to defend her. So that explains that.

Personally I have nothing against small roaming groups, and we do make an effort not to kill them, unless they attack a FURY member, in which case their lives are forfeit (or our dignity, as 20 of us swing at a thief in stealth).

Right, I’m getting bored now…

Ah trip, have fun in Oz, I will miss your passive aggressive remarks.

And to close, the FURY leaving AG thing. We left because we were no longer having fun, we play this game to have fun. That was a problem, the solution was to leave AG, some of us were sad to leave, some of us were indifferent and some were raring to go. We started enjoying the game a lot more after we moved to GH and that is all that matters really. Server pride is a myth.

I hope everyone enjoys the fights in the upcoming week and all of that malarkey.

Greetz Crabtree, one of the 53 cookies.

Ps. Warning, this post contains 74% sarcasm.

Casual Bloodshed

in Match-ups

hallonknopp.6532

I know the reasons you left (well the official ones), was just messing around But I must say I’m surprised how some of you now talk about the ones you once played with. Just can’t find a reason. Why not be happy and nice to each other? :P

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

Seregon.2187

Groupfights (5 and smaller etc) and Duels
Time: Thursday 21.00 (UTC+1)

Just fighting for Fun.

Just appear or contact Nubu.6148 , Jathres.7236 or Iavra.8510

Sweet. I for one cannot be there, but I hope seeing you more often. Have you considered joining the Tyrian Dueling Society [TDS]?

[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Seregon.2187

You must be new in FURY.

Sharing is caring. Please show us how to play, we’d be eternally grateful.

[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Oh no, we have lost the respect of a random person on the internet! However will we sleep at night? (But seriously, why do people throw around the ‘lost respect’ card so much these days.)

Mr. Shino, I am glad your hunt for FURY members has kept you entertained over the weekend. Although I am sorry to inform you that we are not in fact gods of WvW, quite a few of our members struggle with even the most basic of tasks! (Such as ‘Stack at the East exit’.) So although I applaud your ability to count above 10, the fact that you can gank members of FURY does not impress me (they were likely trying to figure out which direction East was.)

One second, allow me to scroll up so I can find more points to respond to.

Ah yes, the team debacle, I apologise for Los falling for your troll so badly (I even told him it was a troll! twice!) One thing that FURY members do have is a ridiculous amount of pride, so if someone says something derogatory about the mother-FURY then they come out of the woodwork to defend her. So that explains that.

Personally I have nothing against small roaming groups, and we do make an effort not to kill them, unless they attack a FURY member, in which case their lives are forfeit (or our dignity, as 20 of us swing at a thief in stealth).

Right, I’m getting bored now…

Ah trip, have fun in Oz, I will miss your passive aggressive remarks.

And to close, the FURY leaving AG thing. We left because we were no longer having fun, we play this game to have fun. That was a problem, the solution was to leave AG, some of us were sad to leave, some of us were indifferent and some were raring to go. We started enjoying the game a lot more after we moved to GH and that is all that matters really. Server pride is a myth.

I hope everyone enjoys the fights in the upcoming week and all of that malarkey.

Greetz Crabtree, one of the 53 cookies.

Ps. Warning, this post contains 74% sarcasm.

woah, woah, chillout, I’ve only been hunting FURY members because I’ve been searching for a certain two, also, I don’t gank, I’m a guardian, so I don’t use aoe, d/d or even condition damage. I’ve found and fought one of my targets, once i find the other, I will stop ganking so much. Server pride is a real thing, why do think I haven’t left yet? I understand why FURY left but I’m not exactly happy about, very few good fights around, so that’s why I’ve been hunting a certain two FURY members, if you’re aren’t careful, I’ll start hunting you as well

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

I think there are about a dozen Dueling Guilds out there. And there is a cap in how many Guilds you can be in ^^

Guess Pocket Mirror is our most enthusiastic 1v1 Player if your interested. And i know that he is already a Member in some dueling Guilds.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Sorry Shino for stomping you after our duel, i misclicked. Ty for the fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Please put me on the list as well! Judging from the fights today this should be rather amusing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Thanks to Silent Shino for the fight on DzBL! Support staff eles are just overpowered when it comes to 1v1’s so don’t let yourself down for losing that one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB5PWK7Dtl0

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Its on tonight! http://twitch.tv/furyguild

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

Lordrosicky.5813

Blobbing

Yawn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Some of you Fury guys posting seem to have an uncanny resemblance to a few of the xXx posters. Just sayin.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Guess Pocket Mirror is our most enthusiastic 1v1 Player if your interested.

That would be me. /wave

(Disclaimer: Duelling currently only available on said mesmer. Guardian is a PvE char, thief is inactive and engi not fully equipped yet.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Guess Pocket Mirror is our most enthusiastic 1v1 Player if your interested.

That would be me. /wave

(Disclaimer: Duelling currently only available on said mesmer. Guardian is a PvE char, thief is inactive and engi not fully equipped yet.)

Well then, see you (again) on Thursday. ;P

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Thanks to Silent Shino for the fight on DzBL! Support staff eles are just overpowered when it comes to 1v1’s so don’t let yourself down for losing that one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB5PWK7Dtl0

truly an epic fight, thanks so much for recording it, I would’ve hated to see that fight go to waste. It was really one heck of a fight

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Sorry Shino for stomping you after our duel, i misclicked. Ty for the fights.

that’s alright, I don’t mind, at least I got rezzed straight afterwards

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

How dare you kill our Shino..vendetta!!!

I got your back brah!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Good fight in GH border tonight i was the leader of the BB-Uni group, we couldn’t match Fury, it will get better next time, hope you had fun too.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

(edited by Amelia Knox.9362)

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

Thanks for hosting the open mic on GH, we had a lot of fun!

Some of you Fury guys posting seem to have an uncanny resemblance to a few of the xXx posters. Just sayin.

How dare you good sir, how dare you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Thanks for hosting the open mic on GH, we had a lot of fun!

How dare you good sir, how dare you!

Sadly i missed the TUP Smushing FURY action tonight :/ makes me sad. But! As i thought my boys made me proud I hear there was some good action.

In TUP we Trust!

HAMMERSTUN

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Surprised by the (almost hateful) unfriendly words from a couple of [FURY] members towards AG, thought they would be a bit more friendly to what has been there home for 6 (orso) months. Anyway 2 notes: FURY never ran on Saturdays (maybe towards the end but for a long time they didn’t) and to the guy who said server pride is a myth, server pride most definitely exists, the fact that you haven’t found it yet doesn’t mean it isn’t there

Good luck and hope you have fun fights!

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kleckermatz.1035

kleckermatz.1035

Nice fights last Weekend. We had hard fights with TUP!!
Good movement @ TUP but we downed your Blob in Longview (dazgo-home).

Nice Bags ;D – thanks

@all – Have fun this week!!

» Leader RageSociety [RS] | (ex)Riverside → Dzagonur | www.RageSociety.de
» Raid Kommander | Schwarzer Mann | Kompanieführer Xvi
» YT: Guild-Trailer

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Watch FURY blob live(!)
http://www.twitch.tv/Fliyr (<-better)

or

http://www.twitch.tv/furyguild

/wave @ TUP you guys grew a lot since I last saw you. Both in strength and numbers. Highlights incoming!

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

Nobody here speaks for FURY. The members of the guild are free people (the last time i checked). If you want some official statement, talk to para or syndz. I’m sure they have some nice and comforting words for you that will make you feel all fuzzy inside.

Also an honorable mention to Snows blade for some proper trolling over the last few days.

… and to the guy who said server pride is a myth, server pride most definitely exists, the fact that you haven’t found it yet doesn’t mean it isn’t there

Wait a second… Aren’t you the guy whose body we banished around on ruins of surmia?

in Match-ups

hallonknopp.6532

I mentioned it and Argwulf did and we both mentioned some ppl in FURY, not the guild itself. Just can’t understand the hostility from some ppl we used to play alongside everyday (like you Rorik).

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

Twinklefairy.6739

Nice Bags ;D – thanks

What day was that? As Saturday we didn’t raid and Sunday we split our raid into two groups as we couldn’t find any good fights, so you might have downed half of our raid =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Thank you dz, dawn, fire & tup the awesome fights yesterday we had alot of fun.

Nice Bags ;D – thanks

What day was that? As Saturday we didn’t raid and Sunday we split our raid into two groups as we couldn’t find any good fights, so you might have downed half of our raid =)

Well that’s an easy excuse. I think next time with FURY we’re all going to run solo and then we’ll be: Ah well, you only downed 5% of our raid!

in Match-ups

Seregon.2187

Blabla, QQ etc.

Anyways, trolling/messing around aside, I like you Fury. You’ll provide us with a great challenge this week which’ll make this match-up quite interesting! Also to all other guilds yesterday evening, it was good fun!

[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

Meh, get over it. This is the internet. So far this doesn’t even qualify as a banter. Also this is the first matchup that we are truly emotionally invested in.

I have to give you credit for that.

Also since when does dzagonur run around in a giant server blob? Didn’t remember you like that. The numbers you had on EB on saturday and on GH yesterday were ridiculous.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Well that’s an easy excuse. I think next time with FURY we’re all going to run solo and then we’ll be: Ah well, you only downed 5% of our raid!

Well if the opponents run in duos and solos, and you have 4, migth as well split up rather than roll em over with 4.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

(edited by Strang.8170)

in Match-ups

Twinklefairy.6739

Thank you dz, dawn, fire & tup the awesome fights yesterday we had alot of fun.

Nice Bags ;D – thanks

Read my post again, it has nothing to do with FURY, it was in reply to a Dz guy who said he downed the TUP blob, I was just pointing out they would have only downed half the TUP blob ;P