28/6: GH vs AG vs Dzag

in Match-ups

Posted by: dan.3618

dan.3618

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Also an honorable mention to Snows blade for some proper trolling over the last few days.

Who is this Snows blade you are talking about… I know of no such person.

For Shino a friendly word of advice, use sword instead of mace in a duel! And be way more aggressive. Guard doesn’t have any large damage spikes so you have to land sustained auto-attacks, retal dmg and burning to kill enemies.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

I think I know what fight he his referring too Twink

At the ne tower Where 60+ DZ guys finally run over about 15 of us… when the other 15 showed up(they run from bay to ne tower) the first 15+ were pretty much dead… now if the 15+ 15 stuck together I think the outcome would of been different imo So yeah I don’t know why the need to gloat you should really beat 4 x less your numbers and we weren’t even using siege. So congrats on that we split in the interests of fairness, fun and trialing. If you engaged 60+ vs our 30+ my Biased view and experience says outcome would of been different but it would of been a epic fight but nothing is ever certain. The Bay fight was really nice as were many others.

DZ remind me a bit of Drakkars and not abbadons so keep up your good work you guys maybe lower down in the coverage/rating than Riverside and abbadons but so far ive seen a lot more fight from your server which is good to see

Cheers for the fights so far I hope they can be maintained throughout the week

Pleasently surprised how this match up as gone so far

/kind regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

A gift to gunners hold players in particular on their borderland on reset night

thanks for the fights

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Labbes.5678

Labbes.5678

A gift to gunners hold players in particular on their borderland on reset night

thanks for the fights

I died so often during that fight (or rather: those fights) that my armor broke. Completely worth it.

Urraca Aldor [RPS]
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Thanks to Silent Shino for the fight on DzBL! Support staff eles are just overpowered when it comes to 1v1’s so don’t let yourself down for losing that one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB5PWK7Dtl0

I believe we should have a round 2 since people enjoyed the last one so much

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Was a dull fight at north camp

Just a few hours ago we fought you guys in north camp on your homelands. 4 BNF + 2-3 other Dz players got about ~30 kills against GH players (coming in waves, not all at once of course) while trying to cap the camp before finally getting overwhelmed by the help of arrow carts and ballistas.

Was a nice farming spot, though ^^

/edit: Oh, and greetings to all AG players that didn’t run to their zerg and instead stayed for some fights and duels. And sorry to the S/D thief (forgot guild, something starting with ‘W’ i think…) whose fight against me got interrupted.

(edited by Iavra.8510)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krato.4729

Krato.4729

Mildly disappointed tonight, I thought that Gunnars Hold guilds might show a bit more class especially after [TUP] split our raid in half on Sunday to match (or in some cases have smaller) raid size. But getting hit from three sides by different guild groups gave us a definite challenge at least and we look forward to even number GvG on Thursday.

Ps. @ Fury, whoever the kitten Exotray is who says the comment at 2:22:10 in this video, http://www.twitch.tv/furyguild/b/424029108 , he needs to learn to keep his trap shut if you’re going to run streams. We split our force in half to have decent fair fights, and moved in opposite directions so you could see that. Really disrespectful.

Kratoon – TUP Officer/Warband Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Well Krato, i am not in Fury but i am a GH player and i don’t understand why are you complaining.
You have way more people than us, you camp our borders 24/7, why exactly are you dissapointed?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

That was indeed bad mannered and i’m sorry about that. Don’t let one comment ruin the good fights we had. See you on thursday for some nice fights without interference.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Mildly disappointed tonight, I thought that Gunnars Hold guilds might show a bit more class especially after [TUP] split our raid in half on Sunday to match (or in some cases have smaller) raid size. But getting hit from three sides by different guild groups gave us a definite challenge at least and we look forward to even number GvG on Thursday.

Ps. @ Fury, whoever the kitten Exotray is who says the comment at 2:22:10 in this video, http://www.twitch.tv/furyguild/b/424029108 , he needs to learn to keep his trap shut if you’re going to run streams. We split our force in half to have decent fair fights, and moved in opposite directions so you could see that. Really disrespectful.

You should be disappointed! You’re watching the wrong stream. If you want to watch the proper FURY stream check @ http://www.twitch.tv/fliyr

Good fights so far and looking forward to more. Cya on the field.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Lets all just drop the attitudes shall we? really, what are you all doing? Everyone is so easily provoked.

Also Kratoon, is it so much trouble to whisper the guy himself or whisper me to let your opinion heard about the matter?

So everyone, please just play the game and have fun and enough of the hostility please.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zurchin.8479

Zurchin.8479

More than one person ive talked to have said this round has started off to being the most fun they’ve had in wvw in awhile both small scale fights and large, on the borders and in eb, also been a real hoot seeing the fury tags in red and clashing with them, I know you guys are having fun, we had some of you guys focus on us the other day which made a certain charr giggle whome I was following at the time with my[GLAD] tag on and ide like to say one sorry to the ahh one fury member I jumped on, wasn’t really out of any spite was just carried away in the moment, thanks for the fun round so far Dzag and GH

Zee Bear Claw [GLAD]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krato.4729

Krato.4729

Also Kratoon, is it so much trouble to whisper the guy himself or whisper me to let your opinion heard about the matter.

Why should I? The guy blatantly insults us on something that exists in the public domain, and thus should be called out in the public domain. If any of our guild members behaved like that I would happily have that shown here, but thankfully we don’t have those kind of players in our ranks.

Kratoon – TUP Officer/Warband Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

I apologize in advance should AG be blobbin’ this matchup.
A lot of PvE-players join the wagon as soon as they see we’re doing good in WvW.
Nevertheless I will probably be roaming with two of my guildmates at some point in the week. Look for [NR] and make sure to double check that you’re facing “The New Reality” and not “Necro Raiders”

We’ve already had some fun fights at Godsword on Dzagonur BL. We had a 3v8 that lasted for 10 minutes or something, GF Dzagonur!
Looking forward to meeting any roamers out there.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

(edited by KrisHQ.4719)

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Respect to the [HOT] guild from DZ for the fights yesterday on DZ bl

Its refreshing to see a guild come at us alone, with equal or lesser numbers and just go for it.

+1 [HOT] kudos

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

@KrisHQ agree with that. Lots of people come to WvW if they see the server wining. As an example – we had queue for EB at around 3-4pm :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I apologize in advance should AG be blobbin’ this matchup.
A lot of PvE-players join the wagon as soon as they see we’re doing good in WvW.

We have the same problem so most of us undertand. To be honest though the only crazy zerg i’ve seen from AG was yesterday in GH Bay, i think it was the biggest i’ve seen so far in this game. Unfortunately they all disappeared just as TUP showed up which meant that TUP were facing most of our – very angry – borderland alone. That’s probably why you guys had a hard time with being zerged yesterday. We had a 10-15 minute queue on our BL which is very rare for us.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

(edited by fab.3298)

in Match-ups

Posted by: rathaniel.1986

rathaniel.1986

Dzag players, please stop doing that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhCvFGJdIZA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

Dzag players, please stop doing that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhCvFGJdIZA

i don’t know if it is a known glitch or hax but the 4 easy kills was a fair reward for you

in Match-ups

rathaniel.1986

Yes, because our players arrived. Otherwise you would have an easy reward in the form of tower…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

Yes, because our players arrived. Otherwise you would have an easy reward in the form of tower…

i am aurora glade player mate :p

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

“We have the same problem so most of us undertand. To be honest though the only crazy zerg i’ve seen from AG was yesterday in GH Bay, i think it was the biggest i’ve seen so far in this game. Unfortunately they all disappeared just as TUP showed up which meant that TUP were facing most of our – very angry – borderland alone. That’s probably why you guys had a hard time with being zerged yesterday. We had a 10-15 minute queue on our BL which is very rare for us.”

Yes Fab, we had issues with que so couldn’t switch bl until they had called their raid… DZ bl was pretty quiet, didn’t see much of a GH presence.

We had a hard time with being zerged because we were 25 against two guilds who were 40-45 with extra friendly support on top(not including the few friendlies that followed us as the weight of organised forces run them over with ease and aoe cap favours the larger organised force) I think our raid leader did a pretty good job for his second TUP raid in those circumstances. It brought back memories of Tier 2 and hand holding seafarer’s rest We go again and again we don’t run from a fight.

looking forward to more good fights this week, hopefully your servers can maintain a active sizable presence on every borderland during primetime.

The third community [TUP] doesn’t like to hold hands we are not into bromance’s
but whatever floats your boat each to their own

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

rathaniel.1986

i am aurora glade player mate :p

sorry … ^ ^

in Match-ups

fab.3298

If you’re including us in that total we tend to run 15 (+/-3) and have fought you multiple times solo (it hasn’t ended well for us yet, but we’ll keep trying). We did have a really fun fight at the NW tower in Dz against one of your groups + the Dz zerg, ultimately your second group showed up and finished the fight though.

I’m not sure what fights annoyed you yesterday, i’m guessing the one in Hills and the one later on in the evening near the NW tower. We actually held back in Hills and waited on the wall until the fight was pretty much decided, FURY had won and your guys were dropping when we ran in just to tag you guys, maybe a little cheap but we had nothing else to do and loot bags = currency.

As for the later fight at the NW tower, that wasn’t our raid, just a small party of us who stayed online after our 10pm finish. Also, it was right outside our spawn, you can’t really fight there and expect it to stay fair for very long.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Actually, most TUP players i met so far weren’t that great. Playing in a zerg and being built for doing so is totally different from smallscale roaming, though.

That said, i’d really like to be proven wrong and hope i will meet some of you on thursday =) I will most likely be a little late, but i will do my best to be there for some duels and look forward to duelling Lert again. Currently it’s 1:1 between your ranger and me

in Match-ups

Posted by: PotatoCable.1425

PotatoCable.1425

I see some players are taking this way too serious.

Anyways, to try and change the tone (It’s only a game guys) I’d like to say that boy, has it been fun up to now. I quite enjoy the difficulty, and you AG guys sure know how to play! Haven’t seen much to Dz though, but I remember them being some tough cookies as well.

Right now, it ain’t looking too bright for GH, but who knows? Maybe we’ll turn it around somehow? Maybe some of the guilds that were on 24/7 last week during our easy matchup, will come back and fight with us. Regardless, we are getting some good practice in, which will without a doubt benefit us.

I think I speak for the entire [Lion] guild when I say; [Lion] recruiting, join NOW.

Have fun guys

Potato Stick [Lion]
Muphasa’s Avenger
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

During the GH-RoS-Dz matchup Gunnars took a very impressive nightshift from thursday to friday and winning the match due to this.

I’m actually quite sure that GH won’t stay 3rd and will place 2nd by the end of the week. You won’t win, AG are too much to achieve that but 2nd place is very much doable.

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Yes Fab included you in the total yes we have fought you a few times solo, usually with another force like prxm? which made us pretty equal numbers. or when we split fought and havoc guild weren’t far away. We wouldn’t have to fight at your spawn towers if raid’s bigger than us didn’t run back there or organised forces spread out across the map more instead of just congregate in same area… but it’s cool learning how Gunnars roles these days as its been along time and I know FIRE have experienced a bit of hand holding themselves. So to say AG server is responsible because of rddt/open mic events is a bit unfair you know when XX guilds are doing it themselves.

It is WvW after all but I guess can’t expect everyone to be like Mya. As for Lavra firstly a guild warband isn’t a zerg fight abbadons then come back to me with that… and fighting someone built for team play is different to small scale roaming one vs one. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Actually, most TUP players i met so far weren’t that great. Playing in a zerg and being built for doing so is totally different from smallscale roaming, though.

That said, i’d really like to be proven wrong and hope i will meet some of you on thursday =) I will most likely be a little late, but i will do my best to be there for some duels and look forward to duelling Lert again. Currently it’s 1:1 between your ranger and me

I agree with the first paragraph. But pretty much same goes for ANY bigger guild.

And now about the second. First off: I dropped my ranger pretty much once and for all after being tired for taking blow after blow with any patch. I don’t remember loosing to any other players beside condi mesmer pre nerf (when i was getting hit for 4.5k confu by using my 8k heal :P) and some warrior. But well, we won’t find out since it’s garbage (more than it was before) and I’m not about to log on it anymore.
Anyway, cu in 2 days to all of you and that warrior with some sweet sweet moves i fought yesterday.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

Yes, if you find me around i’m sure you can call me a duel-nub and i’ll never stop to duel someone, since i have my role in my group, as every member of TUP, and i like to fulfill it as much as i can, so i have no time to stop to pump up a dueler kitten. But that’s only me, i’m sure the others think different.

That said i think your statement is really out of place. The definition of “zerg” is really different from the “warband”. A zergling can run around in masterwork gear if he likes, his only purpose is to press 11111 and the power of numbers will be his own power.

If you compare your roaming build with a teamwork support-build then maybe you need to go for bigger goals, mate

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

TheGreatA.4192

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Ah okay, didn’t realise we were supposed to vacate once you got the wall down.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

TheGreatA.4192

Ah okay, didn’t realise we were supposed to vacate once you got the wall down.

Easy on the AC’s there man.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dutchares.6084

Dutchares.6084

Don’t think we have anyone of our guild with a solo build these days.
Even thieves and mesmers run in group builds on raid nights.
So yeah when we raiding and you meet one of us you will probably win. (but I think most will just ignore you and get back to the warband as fast as possible)

I think WvW has 3 type of battles:
- Solo and small scale (<15)
- organized group or guild groups (15- 35)
- Zergs or blobs (as much as possible)
Where you need for every type a different build/gear
We almost constantly brainstorming and testing out new group builds.

But its nice to see these servers has so many guild groups running around.
Not playing for the points but going for challenging battles.
Attacking every same size or larger group, no matter what tags they have.
Running over a group without much problems is less fun then fighting crazy /large groups and in the end wipe. (like the north camp fight on reset)
So keep it up.. become better and lets all hope more guilds will do the same.
And have a few(lower-medium) tiers with servers all with a couple of guild groups.
So we have lots more challenging battles in the future.

Regards Ares
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zgorzel.4902

Zgorzel.4902

Well, it’s not like this keep was empty, right? :P (looks at the green dots on the mini map)

A very nice match in my opinion, hope that next few days are gonna be also just as interesting.

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

GH barges in brair gates and goes strait to the lord, DZG rush in behind for the steal, and little me collecting the loot bags.
tyvm

Attachments:

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Lert.6287

Yes, if you find me around i’m sure you can call me a duel-nub and i’ll never stop to duel someone, since i have my role in my group, as every member of TUP, and i like to fulfill it as much as i can, so i have no time to stop to pump up a dueler kitten. But that’s only me, i’m sure the others think different.

That said i think your statement is really out of place. The definition of “zerg” is really different from the “warband”. A zergling can run around in masterwork gear if he likes, his only purpose is to press 11111 and the power of numbers will be his own power.

If you compare your roaming build with a teamwork support-build then maybe you need to go for bigger goals, mate

Sure, even brotherhood. Heck, feel free calling yourself family cause you’re so much organised.
But well, here comes a question: Can roamer do well in zergfest? – Yes, roaming is much harder than zerging. So it’s kind of like mutiplying (harder – roaming) and simple adding to 10 and less (zerging). But most likely zerg won’t do well in small scale fights or duels, not due back build, but simply because lack of skills.

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Queues on AG almost at all times at EB and an empty, T3 upgraded BL.
It has not happened for like 4 months now…
Think the fun is in the fights this week and not the points although obviously some will try to cap everything possible.

Keep it up for the rest of the week!

Sure, even brotherhood. Heck, feel free calling yourself family cause you’re so much organised.
But well, here comes a question: Can roamer do well in zergfest? – Yes, roaming is much harder than zerging. So it’s kind of like mutiplying (harder – roaming) and simple adding to 10 and less (zerging). But most likely zerg won’t do well in small scale fights or duels, not due back build, but simply because lack of skills.

You know the difference, that a warbanner a warrior carries. does in a 30 vs 30 fight if placed at the correct time?
Don’t think that roaming/small scale or zerg warriors have warbanner equipped cause it offers far too little (240 secs cooldown if untraited) in their own gameplay. However, in guild groups it’s pretty much essential and the whole group keeps each other alive. So, you are basically comparing two different things trying to prove that it’s better to play as a roamer than as a group player. And at the same time, 20 good roamers gathered are not better than a guild group where everyone knows the moves, the tactics and when to press their skills.
To my mind, both are good and you can hone your skills at both. However, you can’t play both of them at the same time with all professions.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Roaming is romaing, you can be good or bad at it.
Team fights are teamfights and you can be good or bad at it.
Being good at another doesn´t automaticaly make you good at the other.

Different builds, different strategies, different kind of meta game around it.
Skills that are essential in groups, are garbage when roaming. Builds that are ungodly good in groups are barely accetpable, if even that, when roaming.

If you ever wondered why a lonely guilded player doesn´t want to duel you, or tries to run past you, it´s not because they´re scared of you or bad at dueling (though they might be). They are there to have fun with their guild, and want to get back to having that fun as soon as possible, rather than stay fighting your character optimised for duels with their character that´s heavily specced for teamplay and can quite frankly be almost unplayable against solo targets.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Elitist Bullkitten. Join the GH 1v1 ladder and lets see how you fair against our nasty zergers.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Lert.6287

Elitist Bullkitten. Join the GH 1v1 ladder and lets see how you fair against our nasty zergers.

Oh my, you told me.
=*( (sad face with tear to show how much it hurt me)
I would, but it’s most likely sPvP which I don’t really give a kitten about (that’s why, as you can see, I’m writing on WvW topic, not anything sPvP related).

I don’t get where did your anger come from. I’m just simply (as peacefully as I can) leaving my point of view on zerging/roaming and which one requires more skill.
I’m pretty sure any other zerg would do zerging stuff way better than our 4 people guild. (saying jokingly)
I didn’t mean to start flame war, but if you enter someone’s ambition… war starts itself.

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

You my friend don’t tell the whole truth! The truth is GH had the biggest blob inside bay and you were solo. Job well done mate. Crappy fury ruin the game!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draahl.3827

Draahl.3827

Oh my, you told me.
I would, but it’s most likely sPvP which I don’t really give a kitten about (that’s why, as you can see, I’m writing on WvW topic, not anything sPvP related).

I don’t get where did your anger come from. I’m just simply (as peacefully as I can) leaving my point of view on zerging/roaming and which one requires more skill.
I’m pretty sure any other zerg would do zerging stuff way better than our 4 people guild. (saying jokingly)
I didn’t mean to start flame war, but if you enter someone’s ambition… war starts itself.

You don’t need to ‘care about PvP’ to do it – it’s arguably more balanced in there so go give it a shot. There’s lots of zerglings that don’t know what they are doing – surely your skills will bend their knees in awe!

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Oh my, you told me.

I’m not angry, you’re just wrong. Running in raids doesn’t prove that a player is unskilled. If you don’t like PvP then fair enough but i can’t afford new gear and I’m definitely not changing server to prove a point.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Great fights tonight, Dawn got some new people, i was sad only for that Hills in Dzag border, we did all the work and GH (fury) stole it!!!! we changed map after that because of lags.
We had lots of fun with my group, Ty Fury for the fights, it was good for some people to get the first impression of GvG, so i could explain some basic stuff of GvG.
See you in two days for some more fights.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: DominicB.4821

DominicB.4821

Was a dull fight at north camp tbh anytime there is more than 5-10 people in a single spot fighting this game is boring as hell. the game has poor mechanics, bad scaling and a lack of decent thought in the overall design.

Much more interesting is small scale fights aka two guys from ‘team’, rolling around the map they get into interesting small scale fights vs you and highlight their individual skills.

That thief especially, has some really nice moves.

do you mean this glorious kitten?
Hawnsk. aka the nub

Attachments:

Rizadom

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Oh wow, it has just been taken to the next level, FURY, I hope you take some action against language like this.

Anyway, have been watching some streams and noticed a lot of awesome fights, keep it up everyone! Was a little confused by the FURY v A-lot-of-guilds-in-a-group ‘GvG’, was looking nice though

Keep it up and see you on the field in the future!

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

GH barges in brair gates and goes strait to the lord, DZG rush in behind for the steal, and little me collecting the loot bags.
tyvm

Ask about what happened at Dz Hills earlier tonight

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Go to sleep puggy

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r