28/6: GH vs AG vs Dzag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Why do you always have to take and take but never give *whimper
FINE! HERE`s your post, are you happy now?! Please let me have whatever dignity there´s left to me…

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

I’d advice you all to ignore this dude. No need to give him any reasons to further embarrass himself publicly.

At the end of the day you only represent yourself over here, not your guild or your server.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyven.7514

Kyven.7514

Alrighty. Can we get this thread back on track, no qq about your guild is better than mine or bumcluckery from randoms no matter how entertaining it is? Cheers, ladies and gents.

Is someone organizing any duels tomorrow? I’d be happy to join in, get some practice.

Lareswen-Human Warrior/Zinnia Epsilon-Asura Mesmer
The Tyrian Institute (TI)
One of the few Americans on Gunnar’s Hold (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Alrighty. Can we get this thread back on track, no qq about your guild is better than mine or bumcluckery from randoms no matter how entertaining it is? Cheers, ladies and gents.

Is someone organizing any duels tomorrow? I’d be happy to join in, get some practice.

Yay Murica!

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xeloren.1682

Xeloren.1682

In the past few days I was roaming with my lvl10 mesmer to duel with lvl 80s, thanks to everyone I met for the fights, you can watch the best ones here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me5xCNgVNgs

Xeloren [TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

@Stefanovic: I’ve looked through the thread and I really struggled to see anything provocative aimed at Fury. If anything, there has been praise instead. The issue comes when even your own members feel that Hoax’s behaviour was unacceptable, yet he continues to post aggressive and insulting posts aimed directly at TUP, and a senior member of the guild feels there is nothing wrong with this. The result is the conclusion that you condone this behaviour, and as such start to fall into the same category as Hoax.

If you really want guilds to fight in even number GvG against you, this is not the way to go about it.

To clarify, when i wrote that message all the insulting posts were removed already and i was not informed yet. In the meantime i have been out of the house and just caught up on everything.

So hereby i will state how FURY stands in this matter:
The leaders of FURY together with all its members do not approve of the aggressive and insulting comments made here by one FURY member.
We find the things that were said highly repulsive and way beyond acceptable.

That being said i also do not approve of generalizing an entire guild based on the words of one person who has a bad day. In my opinion, if you are going to have a discussion/flame war with someone, don’t generalize the entire guild afterwards.

I would encourage everyone to get back to having fun so we can leave this behind us. I was quite excited to face AG but now it just seems to become a soap opera that lasts too long.

To keep this thread drama free from now on i would like to ask everyone to respond to me by PM or in-game whisper if you feel the need to.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

In the past few days I was roaming with my lvl10 mesmer to duel with lvl 80s, thanks to everyone I met for the fights, you can watch the best ones here:

Job well done. Very impressive and i really can’t believe that there are so bad players.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

so…………… what did I read about FURY and TUP having a GvG? I always wondered where Kellaine went, I see he joined your guild and left AG.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

so…………… what did I read about FURY and TUP having a GvG? I always wondered where Kellaine went, I see he joined your guild and left AG.

WAIT is that really Kellaine?
If so my day got a lot brighter now.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Haha no unfortunately it isn’t Kelaine or Alletoe, I will always remember the account name of that person (Although he really became a nice person before leaving the game) and it isn’t hoax.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Haha no unfortunately it isn’t Kelaine or Alletoe, I will always remember the account name of that person (Although he really became a nice person before leaving the game) and it isn’t hoax.

I hate to admit it, but I really miss that troll, he really did brighten up my day with some of the comments he made, btw, what was his account name and why did he leave?

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

I hate to admit it, but I really miss that troll, he really did brighten up my day with some of the comments he made, btw, what was his account name and why did he leave?

I’ll tell you his account name through a whisper when I come back to playing the game, I don’t think account names should be spread across these forums just like that

After his many hours of trolling, he had turned around, actively helping us on our efforts and doing whatever he could for AG. People couldn’t let go of his past though and as much as he tried, people would still see him as this old troll. I haven’t seen him online in a while, I think this judgement made him quit the game.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I’ll tell you his account name through a whisper when I come back to playing the game, I don’t think account names should be spread across these forums just like that

After his many hours of trolling, he had turned around, actively helping us on our efforts and doing whatever he could for AG. People couldn’t let go of his past though and as much as he tried, people would still see him as this old troll. I haven’t seen him online in a while, I think this judgement made him quit the game.

I hope not, if he used another character, then people wouldn’t judge him, if he comes on again, then I shall do what I can to make him a commander like he truly deserves to be. He couldn’t be any worse than me xD I really miss that troll
edit: you can PM me through this site, I won’t tell anyone his account name, I’ll add him to my friend list.

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: RcKelly.9263

RcKelly.9263

HEY ITS ME! [Lion] Will be recruiting in AG’s Lions Arch Be there at 6pm to SIGN UP!

Attachments:

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.8462

Knox.8462

Disclaimer: Don’t take the above seriously. GH are strongly opposed to recruiting on rival servers, as we have been victims in the past.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

Gunnar’s Hold Assault on stonemist! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLS-oNswsk8

A wolf among sheep

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

FIRE thanks GH so much for the past 30 minutes at Jerri, we had the music bot on playing random silly songs and just had a blast, most fun all week!! <3

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Good fight in German borderland, Fury my pugs are getting Better every time watch out even if we lose half of them at the first push, see you tommorrow

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

RcKelly.9263

GH your welcome FIRE, Thanks for SM WAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!.

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

It was a fun night, we had a really unlikely raid, that brought us a lot of laughters and chaotic & silly actions, and we also learned some good things. So thank you for all the fights in DZ bl, it’s always a pleasure to find servers with ppl that fight in the open field with a definite identity.

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

That was an awesome steal, after we killed you outside we we’re wondering, why are these guys just [LION] around on the floor dead and not spawning. It seems you were distracting us… well played! It was some nice WXP to get it back though so ty <3

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

Ah how bugs can ruin a nice attack. We were inside Gunnars Keep on their Homelands and the port just continued to be open. We even went inside the Golems again and hit the Watergate and still the port stayed up. So don’t hit the Watergate,it is bugged. Still it is a nice matchup and I’m really enjoying it. So cheers to you all from Dzagonur

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

(edited by doc phil.8015)

in Match-ups

Posted by: OhaiTaco.6801

OhaiTaco.6801

And thank you for your EB Keep & World EXP

Self Proclaimed; Lord Of The Dance.
Afro Afro Taco wants his Panda back in WvW!

in Match-ups

Sequoia Mint.4803

Had a good night tonight. Thanks for the fights. And Special thanks to Ano, Para, Corrupted, and apparently Gandalf for the laughs on the DZ BL.

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crysis.9308

Crysis.9308

Had a good night tonight. Thanks for the fights. And Special thanks to Ano, Para, Corrupted, and apparently Gandalf for the laughs on the DZ BL.

Haha yeh was a lot of fun sorry about the 100 blades :p

Domisium [DM] Diversity and Economics council, also Guild Chef.

in Match-ups

Kyven.7514

Cheers to the Dzag elem from SF and the AG guardian from BOOM for the duel on EB last night even though I didn’t fight.

I was afk near the green spawn area, just out of the reach of the invulnerability spot; when I came back the guardian had used his hammer to knock me back into the invulnerability and gave me a mini lecture about akitteng in dangerous areas. Partied up, played on the marriner’s horns for a bit then a fellow mesmer came by and gave them a really awesome fight. Was watching them go at it for 20 minutes and they couldn’t even touch her. The Dzag and AG were getting a little frustrated but my fellow mes was laughing her butt off.

Then other Dzag and AG peeps came by and spoiled the fun by attacking all of us. Wah wah wahhhh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Cheers to the Dzag elem from SF and the AG guardian from BOOM for the duel on EB last night even though I didn’t fight.

I was afk near the green spawn area, just out of the reach of the invulnerability spot; when I came back the guardian had used his hammer to knock me back into the invulnerability and gave me a mini lecture about akitteng in dangerous areas. Partied up, played on the marriner’s horns for a bit then a fellow mesmer came by and gave them a really awesome fight. Was watching them go at it for 20 minutes and they couldn’t even touch her. The Dzag and AG were getting a little frustrated but my fellow mes was laughing her butt off.

Then other Dzag and AG peeps came by and spoiled the fun by attacking all of us. Wah wah wahhhh.

Was a good morning.

Attachments:

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sjet.7092

Sjet.7092

…a soap opera that lasts too long.

That would be all of them!

Macharial | The Unlikely Plan [TUP] | Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

[TUP] pls we want AG and you guys back!

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

[TUP] pls we want AG and you guys back!

Awwwwww cute Mya <3
If you want we can send Wamgor in your LA, i’m sure he’d love to play with you all!

Talking for myself but i think my opinion is shared by my mates, we miss you too guys, our roaming clashes were really really hard and fun! Hope to meet MS again soon!

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Hey Tyialo and MYA yeah Gandara should learn to share you guys they have been hogging you all to themselves they so greedy :P

You are one of the classiest and if not hardest guild we have fought per a person to date and your server is a model that the other german servers could learn a lot from (cough abbadons cough riverside) I look forward to future fights with MYA and maybe you will get to fight the bear :P

Millers sound brings the pain and epic fights without needing to hand hold

What I would give for a AG/Piken/Millers Match up (I need to go change now) =D

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

What I would give for a AG/Piken/Millers Match up (I need to go change now) =D

I would pay for this!
@[TUP] we want a rematch to our GvG! :P

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

Reminder of BNF’s duels tonight:

20:00 BST, AG Windmill. Come and have some fun 1v1s and x vs x! Everyone is welcome!

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Kyven.7514

Was a good morning.

Yes it was.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

T

I guess the largely numbers ends up meaning you can be generally awful at the game aka AG for example but still do good while at the lower rankings individual/group skill actually is the difference between winning and losing.

Haha yeah the pwning Gunnars Hold…

Xeloren.1682:

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

hallonknopp.6532

But if someone is bad, what is the reference? As I see it you put GH as reference and to me that is a way of saying you are good. I just showed some evidence of something else to show you that you maybe not are 100% correct.

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

hallonknopp.6532

But you know what, I actually think my dad would beat your dad!
kitten , already lost to much of my life on this conversation, so good luck with you pwning of us useless AG’s

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

hallonknopp.6532

Sorry to read. So is mine.

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

RcKelly.9263

[Lion] Hey AG Nice Garrison. Oooooo NO HE DIDNT!……. SNAP! SNAP! ow…and SM I guess that’s nice too….
http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/324481/gw0598223Pop.jpg

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Thanks for GvG tonight SOE & Fury

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I got into a group fight vs Cry Havoc people, 2/3 of them vs 1 of me and I defeated them while roaming only to end up being chased by DZ people, then I end up running away from the DZ zerg…. straight into the GH zerg. Ended up being chased by DZ and GH alike while running away from Faithleap as fast as I can, it kinda reminded me of a scene off of Pirates of the Caribean. Of course I died but it was still funny.

edit: to those Cry Havoc I killed, sorry about that, if I hadn’t killed you, then you would’ve chased me around the map good fight tho

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Stare contest with FURY guild in dredges in EB a while ago…
I was absolutely sure you won’t rush up to the veteran dredge’s ledge and i was right. Did the trick 2 times and i was laughing my heart out seeing Rorik trying to maneuver around , to find the better spot to attack our mini blob. (yes Rorik, you stand out too much…)

Think it was the first time i encountered the whole guild as a commander.

Have fun,
Marduk.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Thx for the Fights at Mill !

And proving once again that my roaming build is not good for 1v1 2v2 ^^

Also i do live longer that has to count for something :p.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Good fun at the GvG tonight, Cheers for the Fight SOE, Fury, Tup, so many people watching, and we also crashed the borderland

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Thanks for fights at windmill tonight, had some great ones with BNF, Team, FIRE and various others.
I believe a BNF Mesmer owes me a rematch after dc’ing just as I got downed! /Salute to tonights duellists.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Thanks for GvG tonight SOE & Fury

You guys not only met our expectations but greatly exceeded them. Thanks to the TUP members who took part, next time we get paired we’ll have another go if you’re game. All the best in your upcoming match-ups.

PS, best wishes to Kratoon.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: PotatoCable.1425

PotatoCable.1425

Well well, what a week it has been! Been some great fights, even though AG and DZ have been blobbin’ like crazy. I mean BOMBIN’ blobs! But great fun and great practice!

Potato Stick [Lion]
Muphasa’s Avenger
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Sequoia Mint.4803

Just Like to throw a shout out to SOE and Fury for the GvGs. Been a good week full of tension but also some excellent fights Cheers!

In TUP We Trust
Da Free Bird

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

I believe a BNF Mesmer owes me a rematch after dc’ing just as I got downed!

That’s Nubu, pm him about it :>

/edit: Also greetings to the DWSA zerg that tried to interrupt our duels and got wiped by a handful of duelists ^^ Also sorry for all Dz trolls that tried to interrupt duels

(edited by Iavra.8510)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square