28/6: GH vs AG vs Dzag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

it’s amazing seeing so many of my favourite big guild in one place, they’re awesome when they’re all together into one big group.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Stare contest with FURY guild in dredges in EB a while ago…
I was absolutely sure you won’t rush up to the veteran dredge’s ledge and i was right. Did the trick 2 times and i was laughing my heart out seeing Rorik trying to maneuver around , to find the better spot to attack our mini blob. (yes Rorik, you stand out too much…)

Think it was the first time i encountered the whole guild as a commander.

Have fun,
Marduk.

Good to see AG running small scale on EB and sorry on behalf of FURY for wiping your mini-blob a couple of times. I’m sure we can make it up to all 80 of you!

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Good to see AG running small scale on EB and sorry on behalf of FURY for wiping your mini-blob a couple of times. I’m sure we can make it up to all 80 of you!

Nah, EB is never small scale. It’s all out blobbing.
But on the ledge i had around 40 with me and we were close to your turf, so if we prolonged the battle, more on your side would join and your 20 (max i think) would get the support you needed.
Still it was a funny experience: you got your loot, i got my laughs, everyone got the fights!

Cya again some other week.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Appreciate the kind words and your best wishes towards Kratoon, SOE. You held yourselves well this week not just in the GvG but in roaming too, I missed the weekday raids but what I saw on reset and Sunday was plenty

You conducted yourselves extremely well, to top it off you showed great understanding and patience with our GvG – what with Kratoon rushing off like he had too and me getting thrown into it, during a hectic evening.

In a way your remind me of ourselves in one aspect, your ingame aggression, the balls deep, have a go, even if you maybe a guy or 3 less than your foe. Kudos for that, there are many many guilds that won’t engage even numbers, sometimes not even with a party more. End of the day its about the fun you have, and the fun is in the fights. Keep representing your server in this way, lead by example, was a pleasure to fight against you and some of the others from your server.

As for another GvG – sure if it can be arranged. We aren’t huge fans of that scene, like a school yard kitten ing contest lol – but we do them for fun, if we have the people available. What with our “main” GvG guy looking forward to 6months of sleepless nights – who knows what the future holds.

Regardless, we had a good time and hope you did too.

On another note – it is really nice how quiet it’s gotten on this thread. My guess is the kiddies are on summer holiday with their parents

Cheers for the good week foes, made an interesting matchup. Looking forward to reset now and a fresh week ahead.

Hope you don’t end up with RS

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

On behalf of Core warband i want to thanks everyone for fun week of fights.
Good luck all next week.

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: drazzar.3042

drazzar.3042

Cheers for the good week foes, made an interesting matchup. Looking forward to reset now and a fresh week ahead.

Hope you don’t end up with RS

It’s Friday and the lottery gonna start in a few hours – maybe we’ll get an epic match-up tonight! <3

[void] – GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

awwwwww [QQ] !!!
omg luved ya too! kitten , i really love too many ppl… guildies will be jelly!!

there are so many guilds i’d like to fight again, like you and MYA, but i’d really like to clash with our dear old Piken’s guilds and also with some other that we still have to meet (yes Sylas, i want your head <3 )… i really hope this lottery will give me and you a lot of cute rewards ^_^ crossed fingers for everyone!

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samoleth.5012

Samoleth.5012

But the point stands all the good servers I’ve seen with ‘individuals’ that are decent have been lower ranked, blobfest based servers are generally bad.

Must agree with Kreshant.
I’ve seen so many baddies out there this week, except maybe a few (no not you Nubu!!!! ), and not talking about TUP or such.
Well, have fun next matchup and don’t forget to do your zergling homework!

a random derpling

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

The reason you are seeing a lot of bad AG players is the same one GH had bad players last week. When a server is winning heavily all its PVX/PVE players come out to play and arent used to opponents that dont follow a set attack pattern. As AG is very high pop i wouldnt mind betting they have a very heavy fairwether community.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Every Server has bad Players, just luck whom you meet. And if you meet somebody that is good in that part of WvW your engaged in at that moment.

I personally can’t place a Trebu right without somebody jumping in the exact point it belongs and i don’t care :p

Also a /wave to the Scepter/Dagger Ele from Tup guess even trying to duel right on Ruins was kinda mad, you would have won though most likly without the interrupts.

Some of the Fights from Mill i recorded as well as older Footage against Gunnar.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHV4l4UfhFtcCpmPbpvZaJFz3DWgYmemI

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

(edited by Jathres.7236)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

I didn’t say we’re any good I simply said AG was bad.

As far as GH goes we’re mostly a random mish mash of good week/bad week so I don’t think I ever see much of a GH player braging that ’we’re awesome’ etc we lose match ups we should win and win match ups we should lose so overall very average.

But the point stands all the good servers I’ve seen with ‘individuals’ that are decent have been lower ranked, blobfest based servers are generally bad.

You are correct that AG is generally pretty bad in WvW.
People will always “defend” their server and claim that they do not win because of numbers, and that they are merely outplaying the others.
I’ve seen zergs write “Good job everyone” when completely steamrolling a 5-man group.
The problem AG is facing is the lack of good commanders. We have TUP which I believe are pretty high skilled for a WvW guild, but I’ve not seen a decent commander in months.
That said, I don’t think i’ve lost a single small-scale fight against anyone from GH this match either.

My point is: People that run with the zerg are always worse than those who roam in smaller organized groups. This will apply to ALL servers, so killing bad people in the zerg does not mean there are no skilled individuals out there somewhere

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian