30/08 Kodash/Elona/Augury

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

2 Germans and a Frenchie walk into Stonemist

Anyone know how this joke ends?

Don’t think this will be a very animated thread but let’s try anyway. Let’s get some good fights out of this.

Let the blob accusations begin.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

I hope for some nice fights during the week. Atm it looks as if Elona could field some major numbers, which they were lacking during the last weeks, which probably puts us – again – in the situation of beeing outnumbered constantly.
At least we saw several ER guilds not running in zone blobs during reset night on ER borderlands (at most 2x 20ish groups plus pick-ups when defending something), which gives me hope for some (almost) even fights during the week. We did not see that many Auguries last night, but that should not mean anything. I’d be glad to give you guys some nice fights this week, as well.

Been having a bad experience from the last week’s match; let’s hope none of our communities gets too excited and begins to run any sort of lame, never-ending WXP train with everyone aboard.

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

Had some fun with Kodash this week end, nice 1v1 fights or small groups fights, it’s kinda refreshing. Got caught by surprise several times, rarely lost though

I often roam solo on border maps, don’t really like the anonymity of blobs, so if you ever meet a pretty bride doing stupid stuffs like suicide rushing into a zerg, that would probably me

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Lol VoTF, what was that about, chasing me 30vs1 across our entire third?

Took you long enough though.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Lol VoTF, what was that about, chasing me 30vs1 across our entire third?

Took you long enough though.

Lol were you running around with those legendaries listed in your signature? I wasn’t there but I can imagine our comms “That guy has Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, AND STACKS. HE MUST DIE”

<3

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

I was on Warri, only Twilight and Bolt on that one. Losing my stacks did make me feel like a weakling. So exposed to the forces of nature.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Zumy, they just wanted to give you a close look at their shiny stuff, too. All of them. They are just efficient in doing so.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Its ok, I like VoTF and their bodywarmth made me feel loved and cared of <3.

I just was like:" OMG Zerg! Ah its VoTF, they dont care about roamers. /Wave"

“Oh, they are coming my way, I’ll walk off the highway. kitten they be buffing swiftness and using gapcplosers in my direction, but there is nothing behind me…?!”

“OMG,OMG, OMG, run run run!”

“Splat”

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SaruTen.9531

SaruTen.9531

Kodash and Elona are the worst server to play versus while roaming.

They are all rogue, every time 2-3-4-5-6 and they never let a 1v1 happen, just learn to do real fights, and not always spam 2, cause every rogue i saw was playing a d/d + d/p, bad bad bad

Don’t how you can be happy playing like that, Im’a glad not be german…

[NA] Augury Rock
War crusher, Guardian savior, Elementalist jumper
Asura Engineer will control the world

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Did u ever play vs another french server? We have videos of over 60 ppl following three of us forever.

/facepalm

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

Let’s be nice, I’m finding this a pretty fun matchup in terms of small scale roaming <3. But then, I was against Vizunah not so long ago.

-

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Can you stop for a second and define the term small scale?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

I guess, he defines smallscale different to us – his definition will be: 7 guards, 3 warris, 4 wellomancers and a mesmer, that should be quite accurate… perhaps I forgot a single staff ele, silly me.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

I guess, he defines smallscale different to us – his definition will be: 7 guards, 3 warris, 4 wellomancers and a mesmer, that should be quite accurate… perhaps I forgot a single staff ele, silly me.

Why? I had plenty of 1v1-3 this week, but maybe I’m just optimistic after matchups where you could solo roam all day and all you would find youtself doing was either pveing camps or running for your life from zergs with not a single fight happening.

-

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

I feel you. Glad you are enjoying your soloroams. I am having a blast roaming 1-5 this week too.
Never mind our barking, we are used to GvGers claiming roaming with 20-30 to be smallscale and find that quite disturbing. No offense intended.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Hehe, you tried to give me your love again. It is moments like this when I know why I have 50% less falling damage instead of 50% speed in stealth.

<3 VoTF

Thief | Zumy [Buka]