LOL “Glad We Didnt Roll Kaineng” just made my morning

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Good times last night with Kardiamond and the [vT] guys.

Highlights would definitely be when I was with Kardiamond and slider pulling BP guys by umber and durios when a BP guy adds us and tells us to leave us alone so they can take durios. Obviously we said no way, so they took the whole zerg to chase the three of us to Ogrewatch. That and the fight in BP BL at vale with [vT]. Good ten minutes Ebay kept coming at us. Many bags and badges last night.

Yeah it was weird, and unexpected.

A zerg of BP asking a group of 3 to leave them alone so they could siege a tower. Just after they retreated from trying to double team AR with Ebay all night.

Yes sure.

Sadly their zerging to ogre didn’t turn well for them.

Shout out to [COW], our fight were never even, but you were skilled players! Tho I shouldn’t say that anymore, any mesmer seems to be good player.

vT usually roam too late for me, once I will try to come with you guys, looks fun!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

So according to our resident statistician Snowreap, there’s a 6.1% chance of this matchup occurring again come reset. Of all the possibilities, this is the single highest percentage matchup. Amongst the other possibilities, not as likely. Guess we will have to see….

Wouldn’t it be kind of funny though, in a sick ironic way, if we all stepped through the portal on Friday night to see the same matchup we already have? :p

You guys know that there’s about an

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Good times last night with Kardiamond and the [vT] guys.

Highlights would definitely be when I was with Kardiamond and slider pulling BP guys by umber and durios when a BP guy adds us and tells us to leave us alone so they can take durios. Obviously we said no way, so they took the whole zerg to chase the three of us to Ogrewatch. That and the fight in BP BL at vale with [vT]. Good ten minutes Ebay kept coming at us. Many bags and badges last night.

Yeah it was weird, and unexpected.

A zerg of BP asking a group of 3 to leave them alone so they could siege a tower. Just after they retreated from trying to double team AR with Ebay all night.

Yes sure.

Sadly their zerging to ogre didn’t turn well for them.

Shout out to [COW], our fight were never even, but you were skilled players! Tho I shouldn’t say that anymore, any mesmer seems to be good player.

vT usually roam too late for me, once I will try to come with you guys, looks fun!

Cool, just send one of us a whisper.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Dear BP, please stop throwing bigger numbers at your problems, you’ll never learn skill and strategy if you don’t get out of that mindset.

Sincerely, Anu

EDIT: Adding to this, I saw so many problems with how you were attempting to take Bay that it wasn’t funny. Multiple chances to make trebuchets to destroy our walls or gate and drive us nuts, and none of them were taken. There was even a point where we expected a golem rush (because it’s what we would expect ourselves and AR to do), and got nothing. You had the numbers to pull it off, but you didn’t take it…it’s inefficient, and slightly (no offense) pathetic. I hope you guys get some strategy, skill, and get over this “numbers always = win” mindset you guys have whenever you see us again after this week, because then you’ll be a real challenge (and probably really fun to fight).

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

(edited by RyuDragnier.9476)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Good game guys. Thanks for the Guild vs Guild fights [WFD], [Soul] and [War]

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Good fights! Was a lot of fun.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Right back at you, Noice and FTF!

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Dear BP, please stop throwing bigger numbers at your problems, you’ll never learn skill and strategy if you don’t get out of that mindset.

Sincerely, Anu

EDIT: Adding to this, I saw so many problems with how you were attempting to take Bay that it wasn’t funny. Multiple chances to make trebuchets to destroy our walls or gate and drive us nuts, and none of them were taken. There was even a point where we expected a golem rush (because it’s what we would expect ourselves and AR to do), and got nothing. You had the numbers to pull it off, but you didn’t take it…it’s inefficient, and slightly (no offense) pathetic. I hope you guys get some strategy, skill, and get over this “numbers always = win” mindset you guys have whenever you see us again after this week, because then you’ll be a real challenge (and probably really fun to fight).

Come on out of those walls and fight us.. leave those ACs behind, my friend. Then lets talk…

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

I wasn’t on the walls at that time, I was one of the people pushing you and wiping you out.

[hS]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

The lastest thief FTOM thief savor since last balance update.

Just like D/P thief, they are build around escaping mostly anything.

They have a stun breaker that also port them, that is spammable. Personally, I’m not sure about that kind of concept, also the entire “no cooldown” concept of the thief.

If a S/D – D/P don’t want to be killed, he won’t.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

AR, I’m gonna miss you guys. Love ya both, but BP just doesn’t give us a bloody nose after we tick them off the way you guys do, lol.

And contrary to Evilzara, I am quite drunk. <.<

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Pot meet kettle. Not sure what specific fight this was referencing but the more people tactic works well for EBay 99% of the time.

A fight in tkittenay BL. I expect this sort of thing in Eternal, not in a Borderlands.

[hS]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Sincerely, Anu

Come on out of those walls and fight us.. leave those ACs behind, my friend. Then lets talk…

Our arrows will blot out the sun.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

Then we shall fight in the shade.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Preferably with lemonade! =D

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

While holding hands and singing songs from the Golden Age

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

While holding hands and singing songs from the Golden Age

Isn’t that a movie about Queen Elizabeth or something? I don’t remember the music being that great, or at least nothing worth singing while handholding.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

To the GF thief solo farming our zerg in our BL when we backed you guys up to your spawn point (about 4AM EST), great job… and what was that build? Definitely sword and a dagger offhand but I couldn’t figure out the combination and how you kept your HP up while doing that kind of damage. Anyway impressive.

I always go into GF fights knowing I am grabbing a tiger by the tail and sure enough I got mauled last night by that player.

Thank you! I run s/d -d/d when roaming. The big damage comes when I switch back to daggers. I have 30 in shadow arts so I heal up nicely in stealth. I am just trying to do my part in teaching zergs to stick together and not wander too far away by themselves

And, perhaps it has become fotm thief build but I have been running s/d for a very long time, and will continue to do so when some other fotm thief build rolls around. I am pleased that most of the fotm players do not have the patience to learn how to run s/d well.

Anyway I enjoyed those fights as well! it’s always fun fighting on a razors edge near such a large force.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

@Xeviel

Yeah it annoying when a build you have been using since release, become FotM. Makes you looks like a bang wagonner.

In tPvP there is a lot of s/d thief, less in WvW. Yet they prolly don’t go the same trait as you.

I think we fought you yesterday or the day before. I was a repping SOLO with my necro and you killed our thief.

Tried to catch you with my necro, but nothing I can do with the less mobile class again the most mobile class in the game.

Even when I fought you with my engineer weeks ago, I knew there was no point doing it, that if you were to lose the fight, nothing I could do would stop you from disengaging. At least now there is a range limit to sword #2.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

Even when I fought you with my engineer weeks ago, I knew there was no point doing it, that if you were to lose the fight, nothing I could do would stop you from disengaging. At least now there is a range limit to sword #2.

When I am roaming I play a dirty thief, will cnd off ambients lead opposing zergs into each other, stealth reset use terrain and shadow step up to ledges, gain any advantage I can, but that is in situations where I am vastly outnumbered. And yes if I get close to dying I will disengage and find a reset and come back.

I do enjoy 1v1 duels however, where a reset is the same as a loss, no bloodlust allowed, and cnd off animals is not okay. I won’t back away from a 1v1 challenge and do respect talented engineers, look me up!

As for the shadow return on sword #2 I think it was a good fix and glad to see it. I was worried it would affect my 1vZerg, but it has only slight made it more challenging and hopefully will keep the fotms away from s/d

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

Way to see it Xeviel!

Feel Free to jump my necromancer tonight, we will prolly be roaming again near the Ogres in Eternal.

I will make sure all critter are dead if I see you. :P

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Khayoss.2019

Right back at you, Noice and FTF!

Just saw the videos from your fights, looked like good fun!

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

As there are many a compliments and shouts going out to thieves today I’m going to add my own to the ALS bleed spec thief I was fighting just north of North East camp on your borderland. (Not entirely how sure that fight lasted so I’m going off and saying 20 minutes maybe more)

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Bros on Ebay, BP, and AR

We are planning a fight club tonight in Ebay bl Windmill area.
This is possibly our last night together(sadface) and just thought we’d get in some friendly competition going where we can schedule duels and GvG fights.

Gonna message everyone I have on my friends list from BP and AR. Could you guys help me by spreading the word too?

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

PS There’s some people in BP BL right now fighting there so get on over

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

Bros on Ebay, BP, and AR

This is possibly our last night together(sadface) and just thought we’d get in some friendly competition going where we can schedule duels and GvG fights.

Gonna message everyone I have on my friends list from BP and AR. Could you guys help me by spreading the word too?

sweet, ill be there.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Bros on Ebay, BP, and AR

sweet, ill be there.

If anyone is on now, there’s some people in BP windmill area.
We can always change it up depending on how busy each bl is.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Brando.1374

Bros on Ebay, BP, and AR

sweet, ill be there.

If anyone is on now, there’s some people in BP windmill area.
We can always change it up depending on how busy each bl is.

well Im still at work. about 2 and a half hours to go till i get home.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Brando.1374

so where is the fight club at?
im on BP BL atm

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Dear BP and AR, beat SBI’s butt next week.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Dear Ehmry, beat SoS because we had a guild transfer there.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drett.7564

Drett.7564

4 trbs to take a paper tower from a group you outmanned. AR you just summed up your entire time in this tier with that.

LOL

Ehmry Bay
The Chiken of GH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Really AR? 4 trebs to take your paper SW tower? I guess someone has to be in third…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

New matchups not happening next week. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Update-on-new-matchups

Being on SoS I would love to have a go at Ebay (can’t remember ever playing them before) but you guys are only 1 rating point ahead of SBI atm so you need to make a push last 24hrs to make it happen…

Sea of Sorrows

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Really AR? 4 trebs to take your paper SW tower? I guess someone has to be in third…

We could go into the nearly 60 people at Mendon’s Gap. On their 5th cata 8th Balista while facing a quarter of their numbers on a paper tower … going on hour number 2. But lets not go there.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

New matchups not happening next week. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Update-on-new-matchups

Being on SoS I would love to have a go at Ebay (can’t remember ever playing them before) but you guys are only 1 rating point ahead of SBI atm so you need to make a push last 24hrs to make it happen…

Just came to say EB please push hard tonight and tomorrow till reset. We attempting to push SBI further to get you into matchup. Right now SBI is only behind 1 rating point of EB so please don’t take it easy just because it’s Thursday. See you at reset if you make it to T4.

Luvpie

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drett.7564

Drett.7564

We could go into the nearly 60 people at Mendon’s Gap. On their 5th cata 8th Balista while facing a quarter of their numbers on a paper tower … going on hour number 2. But lets not go there.

As always, your posts are comedic gold.

LOL

Ehmry Bay
The Chiken of GH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

As always, your posts are comedic gold.

LOL

Ah, nothing funny about that post(and the fact BP was capping behind your server mates makes it even sadder. But if you want to lose 2 towers and a camp to blue while your zerg sits on a red paper tower, you go!). And I think we have already met EBay troll quota on this thread.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Khayoss.2019

So after defending north camp in AR BL just long enough to take it for point tally, 2 of the AR that took me down jumped on my corpse and laugh a bunch of times.

Just wondering… when all you own in all of WvW is 2 camps, 1 at home and 1 in another BL, and you didn’t even cap it in time for the point tally, is that really the time to be corpse stomping? :|

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.1859

Zen.1859

So after defending north camp in AR BL just long enough to take it for point tally, 2 of the AR that took me down jumped on my corpse and laugh a bunch of times.

Just wondering… when all you own in all of WvW is 2 camps, 1 at home and 1 in another BL, and you didn’t even cap it in time for the point tally, is that really the time to be corpse stomping? :|

Managed to get you riled up enough to come post about it on the forums.. so i would say they accomplished what they set out to do.

I actually came here to say that i learned a lot from ebay in these couple months, and it was a fun experience.. and good luck to ebay and all the AR who jumped ship to ebay !

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Had some real fun with Ebay over the weeks. The GvG fights were great the last couple days. I still hate “Blue Hair” for his nonstop trolling. Love you all and wish you the best wherever you hooligans go.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Hmmmmm………

Attachments:

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

^^^ that can happen if guardian bubbles u into it. happen to me b4

BTW great fights at the windmill tnite!

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: burningoat.7052

burningoat.7052

[FAIL] guild is garbage… reasons, i jump on a body when its 6v1 which means im 1337 right? get on my lvl bro… wont 1v1 me? scrubs …. you are kitten on all levels by ignoring my /bow and /wave and /beckon

[Rekz] #GetGud #GetDumpstered

Kalkz-“You threw enough siege on my dead body to take BP into tier 1”

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Have to say, met some fine people on Ehmry Bay over the last few million weeks, have enjoyed stirring up it’s trolls too(by the way you guys have WAY too many for one server). I believe players who post they want a good fight that are on Ehmry honestly do, but also doubt that this tenacity is felt by the majority of it’s players. If it were they wouldn’t have sat on the smallest of the three servers in this tier for the last few weeks. Not saying it happened in the BLs(although maps would seem to agree) but having the two larger servers constantly hitting the smallest server definitely reduced the numbers of players on ARs maps even more. I’m sure a troll will key in on that, good for you. But I think that the other servers in the matchup have seen a significant drop of AR presence this week. I expect that Ehmry’s momentum will carry over into the first 2-3 days of the next match up as well, until it’s fairer weathered players realize that it’s hard facing closer numbered opponents, but it should be enough to lock you guys in tier 4 for a bit and keep you ranked high enough that AR won’t see you for a decent amount of time, which is a shame, because some of you folks are fun.(Don’t forget to point out I’m crying about numbers and if you could throw a few “dumpsters” in there, possible a bad paint pic if you have a chance.) I await the painfully predictable trolls to reply.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forsaken.6720

Forsaken.6720

would like to thank [WFD] for the awsome time last night at the fight club. doing a GVG 15 vs 15 with [pk]. so clean and fun i hope u guys enjoyed the fights..here is a vid i made last night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yKFj3C2lsk

Heavenly Mez – mesmer

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Fun duels with you few GH and Rekz players left at the windmill.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

[FAIL] guild is garbage… reasons, i jump on a body when its 6v1 which means im 1337 right? get on my lvl bro… wont 1v1 me? scrubs …. you are kitten on all levels by ignoring my /bow and /wave and /beckon

Aw, nobody wants to play with Goat. :<

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood