31/5 - EB - BP - AR

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

Who the hell left AR to goto ebay?

Also congrats to ALS to their commitment to open field fighting after 13 weeks of sitting in towers.

W2G!!!

It was awhile ago, bit it was a large WvW guild.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

You should post it a third time.

Because you know, most people couldn’t care less about losing hill in this match up Most people like me hate to play hide and seek, especially in a game with the worse stealth implementation I ever saw.

By the way, you guys have been doing this for 3 month, I would expect to have some “surprising” shot from time to time.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

Reposted it cause Cake couldn’t figure out how to work thumbnails.

I know you didn’t care about losing Hills. That’s why I took it from you. And I also understand that your typical zergling doesn’t care about sweeping. That’s why what we do works, not because stealth is broken. Cake didn’t get a chance to record the first part where your 30+ man zerg ran right past me while I sat in a corner unstealthed for a minute and a half. I mean, do you even mark?

And I’m sorry it wasn’t surprising enough for you. Maybe next video I’ll pop out and say “Boo!”

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Just wanted to say know nearly all of you are tired of this matchup, but I just recently transferred to borlis and this is some of the most fun WvW I’ve had in a long time

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

Reposted it cause Cake couldn’t figure out how to work thumbnails.

I know you didn’t care about losing Hills. That’s why I took it from you. And I also understand that your typical zergling doesn’t care about sweeping. That’s why what we do works, not because stealth is broken. Cake didn’t get a chance to record the first part where your 30+ man zerg ran right past me while I sat in a corner unstealthed for a minute and a half. I mean, do you even mark?

And I’m sorry it wasn’t surprising enough for you. Maybe next video I’ll pop out and say “Boo!”

You misread my last sentence, Or I miswrote it.

I didn’t say it didn’t surprise me, What I meant was : You are wondering why it worked? That all you do all week long. You’ll get a lucky shot at least once, where the zerg will give it and let you get it, or miscommunicate.

It’s also not a “fun” part of the game to counter what you are doing, so most people don’t do it.

AR might not be good at sweeping our hills. So be it. I find it funny that each time you post, you’re just going to brag about hiding into a keeps.

Should have recorded the one time we fought an Hax member, who was tower hugging.

I usually fear fighting a mesmer, yet this one died really fast, to my “surprise”.

Should have made a video and wrote :

Hax, do you even PvP?

P.S : Yes I’m bored and I’m not a fan of thief/mesmer hiding into keeps, so I gotta vent on you

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Had fun dueling [GF] tonight — learned some stuff from you guys.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

There wasn’t much hiding in that last video. There was a lot of running away though.

Btw, you should come to the fight clubs. Those mesmers are pretty good when their attention isn’t split a hundred directions.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

AR really has to be one of the worst servers about sweeping after a take. You’d think we’d learn at some point. But clearly we won’t. Then again it really isn’t a surprise. We’ve got a long history of being pretty kittenty at defense. One of the big reasons a lot of people have left AR for other servers.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

(edited by BrimstoneAshe.5043)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

As I already stated, I’m not a fan of fight club. If I want structured pvp, I will go in s/tPvP.

In WvW I prefer the hunt, never knowing what will happen, how many enemy ect..

I supose I got a trauma when playing Ultima Online.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

stuff about being bad so I won’t come to fight club because excuse

Fix’d.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

@Archer

I didn’t see you at Ogre in Eternal yet. (As I tolod last week for anyone that wanted to fight)

Afraid boy?

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryanxlegit.4190

Ryanxlegit.4190

In all honestly you guys lost the that fully upgraded hills without any defense.
After we took hills we had to deal with BP trying to attack out SW corner of garrison. So at that point we did have to leave hills and get to garri with out a clean sweep.

Its not even that impressive that you can stay perma invisi and hide in the keep. IT would of been much more worth your time to defend that fully upgraded hills instead of letting us turn it to paper and take it back 30 mins later.

Fourty OZ- [NS]-

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Fun time dueliing you GF thieves earlier tnight. u guise r nasty!

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

@Archer

I didn’t see you at Ogre in Eternal yet. (As I tolod last week for anyone that wanted to fight)

Afraid boy?

We held Ogre’s all day Sunday. We still owned it when we all logged last night. For all the trash talk about how Ebay and BP take whatever they want, I have to admit after the first couple of failed attempts, neither of them seemed interested in coming back.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

GF thieves are good…..that’s news to me.

Honestly I watched 3 of those blue haired guys get smoked by 1 KoBL thief….oof

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

claps for anvil good job.. glad to see you guys have done to ebay what ebay has been doing to you. -and succeeded-.

Attachments:

I am a teef
:)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

AR I’ve never been more proud of you my whole entire life.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

claps for anvil good job.. glad to see you guys have done to ebay what ebay has been doing to you. -and succeeded-.

Well dang. Nice job Anvil.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: nbvcxz.9248

nbvcxz.9248

Well that wasn’t the aftermath. =p

Took the garrison twice, and lower half of the map.

Attachments:

Scar
Guild Leader | Raid Commander of Organization Zero | [Zero]
The official Seige Master of Crystal Desert

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

We should fight in Ebay BL for the rest of the match up..

And keep the ogre camp under control in Eternal.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

It’s too bad this didn’t occur until an off week…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

@IIkoolaid

Yeah because it would have changed everything if we did it during the previous weeks.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

@IIkoolaid

Yeah because it would have changed everything if we did it during the previous weeks.

Not sure if you are trying to infer that it would not of changed, but what he said is true. The golem rush was not a surprise. The problem was our quick response people is not nearly as high this week than in previous weeks.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

This is what happens when you are stuck in the same match up for too long, constantly winning. Walls no are no longer necessary, not even for Tower Lords:

Attachments:

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

This is what happens when you are stuck in the same match up for too long, constantly winning. Walls no are no longer necessary, not even for Tower Lords:

And the commanders take the army into the jump puzzle, too! :P

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

GF thieves are good…..that’s news to me.

Honestly I watched 3 of those blue haired guys get smoked by 1 KoBL thief….oof

Don’t lie; It was actually the whole 10 man [GF] squad, but to be fair he had an eagle raptor helping him out.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

@IIkoolaid

Not sure if you are trying to infer that it would not of changed, but what he said is true. The golem rush was not a surprise. The problem was our quick response people is not nearly as high this week than in previous weeks.

Same for us. I didn’t log in since reset and I know a lot of people didn’t ether on Ar.

Off week vs off Week = On week

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

And the commanders take the army into the jump puzzle, too! :P

Those chests inside of the JP are more of a threat than an entire BP/AR Zerg, you better believe it!

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

I’m not sure how much golem rushing the grub counts as an “on week” for any server, despite your convincing equation.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

On week or off week, regardless, ebay always outnumber AR. But the significance of this is ebay’s slow reaction while 1 guild (zero) of 10 people managed to golem rush your bays and gari. And where was ebays zerg? In eternal, wouldnt give us back OL. Took 2 keep in exchange for 1.

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

We were slow to respond, no excuses. It’s not up to EBay standards what we did this morning. Homeland defense before all is the MO and we didn’t live up to it.

We were just experimenting in EBG, but that should never take precedence. Lesson learned.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

On week or off week, regardless, ebay always outnumber AR. But the significance of this is ebay’s slow reaction while 1 guild (zero) of 10 people managed to golem rush your bays and gari. And where was ebays zerg? In eternal, wouldnt give us back OL. Took 2 keep in exchange for 1.

Wow you took two keeps? Good going buddy! We are going to get you some ice cream! I’ll let you sit in the front seat this time like a big boy!

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nathari.8543

Nathari.8543

xD i actually was on when that one happened. That was a miscommunication… that group that failed to take you out, DID NOT communicate with us as a team to tell us that thiefs were in the lords room of hills. If i remembered correclty, AR just capped that, and you guys flipped it right after the buffed ended?

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Fun fights tonight guys..

nice little zergy skirmish up in Ebays Nw tower, took you guys a while to muster up courage to push out.. was much more fun when you did than when you guys hid behind the walls and ACs.

Fun fights in south ARBL, 3 massive zergs clashed over and over causing SM level lag.

big fight in ARBL bay. !!

I wanna say to my zerg crew. you guys won plenty of fights. if the half of you that arent’ in TS get in TS , we could rule the world.

-K

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

To the SB/GS ranger that followed me to windmill all the way from Hills trying to kill me, you should get a new build. You’re also good at running away once return fire commences. Stick to pewing at warriors from far away and leave the big boy battles to the big boys.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I know GH’s top secrets now. Thanks Menorah.

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

To the SB/GS ranger that followed me to windmill all the way from Hills trying to kill me, you should get a new build. You’re also good at running away once return fire commences. Stick to pewing at warriors from far away and leave the big boy battles to the big boys.

Aw, a bad winner is little better than a sore loser lol.

Actually glad to see more life here though. By life of course I mean the smack talking has returned. =D

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Hax.8701

Actually glad to see more life here though. By life of course I mean the smack talking has returned. =D

Haha of course I had to say SOMETHING about it. I was just trying to get to the dueling area and someone decided to pursuit me and failed twice. You can’t not call that out.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Haha of course I had to say SOMETHING about it. I was just trying to get to the dueling area and someone decided to pursuit me and failed twice. You can’t not call that out.

Oh! Oh! You guys getting ready to FC? Where?! Not fantastic myself, but I’ll come watch!

Edit: And now of course I’m being called for guild-based shenanigans… Why me? T.T

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Hax.8701

Oh! Oh! You guys getting ready to FC? Where?! Not fantastic myself, but I’ll come watch!

Edit: And now of course I’m being called for guild-based shenanigans… Why me? T.T

There wasn’t any real dueling when I got there, just one Ehmry and one Anvil going at it.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Was fun clowning on AR nabs tonight in eternal. Ciao~

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Himei.5379

Himei.5379

There wasn’t any real dueling when I got there, just one Ehmry and one Anvil going at it.

The dueling area is BL middle south right? By the SP? If so, I would like to commend some people for being classy about it. Ran my level 40 thief there the other day, bunch of AR people there and didnt proceed to murder me, heck, they even help me with the SP. Of course for every good people, there are bad people where I’ve been demolished by a group.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Hax.8701

The dueling area is BL middle south right? By the SP? If so, I would like to commend some people for being classy about it. Ran my level 40 thief there the other day, bunch of AR people there and didnt proceed to murder me, heck, they even help me with the SP. Of course for every good people, there are bad people where I’ve been demolished by a group.

Yep, lots of good people there who are just looking for 1v1 and to have some fun. I’ll help people with the Spider Queen too, even though I may damage them in the process.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Ehmry Bay, you guys are in an odd spot this week. Constant pressure on AR in both Eternal and ARBL and AR’s rating is going up. You guys still haven’t quite figured out the odd Glicko implementation ANet is using. AR won’t give you any points as long as it does as well as it was predicted to, but keep pressing down that road so we can be together forever. Sadly if you pressed harder on BP, it wouldn’t help you’re ranking any more(only shuffle ranking from BP to AR). Coolest part is, you guys are the ones that created this black hole for your server the last 2 weeks.(Should have kept the match close for a week or two then had a blow out match, would have allowed you ranking points off both servers.)

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Ehmry Bay, you guys are in an odd spot this week. Constant pressure on AR in both Eternal and ARBL and AR’s rating is going up. You guys still haven’t quite figured out the odd Glicko implementation ANet is using. AR won’t give you any points as long as it does as well as it was predicted to, but keep pressing down that road so we can be together forever. Sadly if you pressed harder on BP, it wouldn’t help you’re ranking any more(only shuffle ranking from BP to AR). Coolest part is, you guys are the ones that created this black hole for your server the last 2 weeks.(Should have kept the match close for a week or two then had a blow out match, would have allowed you ranking points off both servers.)

Your logic is flawed and your commentary comical at best. Keep working it though, it is mildly entertaining…

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

We did everything we could to escape T5. We had the points to move up just as the new randomized rating system was put in place, we got a bad dice roll, and here we are again.

As far as I can tell, the points and tiers barely matter anymore (I can’t imagine SBI is actually gaining 40 points for getting demolished in T3), so now we just have to hope that we don’t continue with out bad luck on the RNG. They did say that they would manually change the tiers to make sure that server matchups aren’t horribly lopsided, so hopefully they’ll do the same to make sure we don’t get paired up again. At least I hope they do. If we get the same matchup again this week, the rage on these forums will be biblical.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

This black hole couldn’t have been predicted, only guessed at, before our matchup. Us having put ourselves in this position by playing as well as we could to get out of this tier is purely bad luck and coincidence.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Your logic is flawed and your commentary comical at best. Keep working it though, it is mildly entertaining…

You do realize that Glicko is flawed, and currently the only server of the 3 losing ranking is EBay. All AR needs to do is maintain the performance from last week, which it is exceeding, to lose no ranking points. Look at MOS and tell me which server has dropped in ranking of the three. The only thing comical is you fail to grasp this basic concept and retort with a trolling comment.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

This black hole couldn’t have been predicted, only guessed at, before our matchup. Us having put ourselves in this position by playing as well as we could to get out of this tier is purely bad luck and coincidence.

I 100% agree, and the RNG just shut the coffin lid.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Gonna throw this video Kyle Finnegan put together here. We don’t normally do this on the public forums, but it was a great evening and fun was had by all, and Kyle did a great job of editing a massive amount of footage and putting into one very epic WvW video (imo). I’m also quite proud of how far our little BP Zerg-Breaker initiative has taken us. Kudos to all the BP involved, to Ebay for pushing us to improve, and to AR for their tenacity and the great fights.

Enjoy!

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]