4.26 EBay/AR/BP

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Is EDGE still hunting Ebayers and killing us 1 by 1?

I feel bad for some of the members after that statement

Ours, or theirs?

Been a bit since I saw [EDGE] actually.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Come on Ebay, you can PVDOOR more than that

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wait, weren’t you chest-pumping earlier this week because you PVDoored us? Hypocrisy at its finest…don’t dish out something that you can’t take yourself.

Wait, weren’t you trash talking and chest pumping
“PVDOOR IS ONLY FOR kitten AND NOOBS. COME AT US IN PRIMETIME”

ive stopped pvd your keeps and now you’re doing it, you people never stop whining

Yeah but the difference is..we still own your stuff prime time o.o

We’re just doing it on both times now.

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I’m just here, sleeping at Hills. I’m that bored since I’m the one watching the keep for the server. I mean come on…2 hours without anything interesting.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

I’m just here, sleeping at Hills. I’m that bored since I’m the one watching the keep for the server. I mean come on…2 hours without anything interesting.

I’ll come join you as soon as I can convince myself to get out of bed…

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

But I did discover that Frost Trap, Spike Trap, and Viper’s Nest have a 1 hour uptime. Meaning as long as they’re not hit or used again, they last for 1 hour before disappearing.

[hS]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

So… Picked up the new dredge digging device. Only thing is, I scrapped my town clothes cause quite frankly they were fugly. So I have to use it naked. >.>

Yumiko Togashii

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

@Archer

Man you have no right to talk about being zerged!

You guys swarmed us to dead yesterday. How many GF were you? It was the first time I saw so many.

And what the hell with S/D thief everywhere now? Not that I mind fighting a class with an on-demand escape skill/CC breaker, but it’s getting boring over time. :P

Zerg is just a term used to say you were outnumbered, and completely relative. The most GF we have run together in the past week was maybe 13 usually we are under 10 and roaming in smaller numbers.

As for the blue hair thief, that’s just me, I’m just so kitten fast with my s/d it feels like there are, i dunno…… 6 …. Maybe 7 of me.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

As for the blue hair thief, that’s just me, I’m just so kitten fast with my s/d it feels like there are, i dunno…… 6 …. Maybe 7 of me.

I met your twin now I’m not sure which one is which. :/

But yeah now everyone is doing S/D I feel the urge to just use my Pistols.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

I met your twin now I’m not sure which one is which. :/

But yeah now everyone is doing S/D I feel the urge to just use my Pistols.

are you sure its just a twin?

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Archer

You guys swarmed us to dead yesterday. How many GF were you? It was the first time I saw so many.

And what the hell with S/D thief everywhere now? Not that I mind fighting a class with an on-demand escape skill/CC breaker, but it’s getting boring over time. :P

Zerg is just a term used to say you were outnumbered, and completely relative. The most GF we have run together in the past week was maybe 13 usually we are under 10 and roaming in smaller numbers.

Well 10-13 players is a lot for a roaming team. Our 3 man team didn’t last long.

At least I did hit hard some of your heartseeker/FS thief while going down.

Too bad Elixir S at 25% now freaking interrupt any ability you are casting.

By the way I wonder what happened to the FTF group that had 2-3 full glass cannon burst thief. How did they take the nerf.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

To the THREE rangers i just fought @Golta Kudos was fun

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

@Archer

I can confirm that, in fact, his numbers are accurate. There were only 10-12 of them. They pack quite a punch though… and as a result it doesn’t surprise me that it FELT like 20-30 hitting you.

P.S. GF, I enjoyed fighting you… I see that your group tactics are improving.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

@Archer

Well 10-13 players is a lot for a roaming team. Our 3 man team didn’t last long.

By the way I wonder what happened to the FTF group that had 2-3 full glass cannon burst thief. How did they take the nerf.

I’m not sure.We have a lot of thieves…like A LOT and they run different builds. We even got a squad with just thieves..all 15 of them are thieves LOL

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

@Archer

I’m not sure.We have a lot of thieves…like A LOT and they run different builds. We even got a squad with just thieves..all 15 of them are thieves LOL

Yeah I had the pleasure to meet them.

The full glass one can be a pain if they coordinate their burst, but if they miss it, I love to make them explod.

Has some nice fight with them. But they were really fast. Ether I die or they do, it wouldn’t last for more then 5 sec. :P

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Ours, or theirs?

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z458/Notsoserious/gw008_zpsf43bbda9.jpg

Theirs……they just don’t stand a chance against non uplvls/even numbers its seems

:(

Was hoping i’d get one heck of a fight too.

(edited by Jinks.2057)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

Ours, or theirs?

Eeeeeeeyyy! No we are still here and more focused on the matchup not forums. Yesterday we had a 5man going and were there for quite some time flipping camps, killing ebays and AR (not 1 by 1 lol) not too many skilled players, would have loved to run into a GF group(I usually only see them in enemy bls tho). If you see me I’m the female sylvari guardian in abyss Dark armor with pink quagg backpack, if you see me in-game and want to fight me just invite me, I’m always looking to improve(and 1v1s can fun, no poor sport here).

P.s what happen to the ECHO tag? I don’t see them anymore

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

Ours, or theirs?

Eeeeeeeyyy! No we are still here and more focused on the matchup not forums. Yesterday we had a 5man going and were there for quite some time flipping camps, killing ebays and AR (not 1 by 1 lol) not too many skilled players, would have loved to run into a GF group(I usually only see them in enemy bls tho). If you see me I’m the female sylvari guardian in abyss Dark armor with pink quagg backpack, if you see me in-game and want to fight me just invite me, I’m always looking to improve(and 1v1s can fun, no poor sport here).

if you are referring to [ECHO] from Ebay then we have all moved over to [GF]

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

If the ranger that downed you in the end /bowed after then that was me. I know I had a good fight with a ranger that had just downed a guildmate of mine at Golanta a couple hours ago.

I’m running a brand new build, using an axe and a dagger both for the first time since I unlocked the skills back in September. I can use all the practice I can get, and honestly I only finished the job because I had guard support in the camp. You are much better than me in this new getup.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

I can confirm that, in fact, his numbers are accurate. There were only 10-12 of them. They pack quite a punch though… and as a result it doesn’t surprise me that it FELT like 20-30 hitting you.

P.S. GF, I enjoyed fighting you… I see that your group tactics are improving.

Thank you. Its been a pleasure to fight with you as well. If anything, i think most of BP has been doing most of the improving. I noticed last night several groups of bp acting unusually synchronized, its great to see imo.

We’re really happy to see some healthy competition. I finally have a good reason to push my teams faces back into the grindstone and chew em out a little harder…

See you on the battlefield…

We’re around

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

(edited by Wizardauz.3761)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kiliaan.1934

Ours, or theirs?

[ECHO] = [GF]

The times we play are exact opposite for your main team, but we would love to have EDGE visit our fight clubs sometime.

Shout out to [DUNK], thanks for the 3v3s you have a very nice synergy there, we enjoyed the duels and hope to see more of you! Your engi is ridiculously deadly, I imagine the average 10 man group melts vs you three. That sexy staff ele is just bait, everyone thinks “yum easy kill” not realizing how wrong they are! Good fights!

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: burningoat.7052

burningoat.7052

Much respect to a BURN guild member who was dueling me, nothing like 15+ min match’s only to have to call it a draw, then you got me on the last round we had, so much fun gotta get some more fight clubs where BP shows up

-Goat Wall

[Rekz] #GetGud #GetDumpstered

Kalkz-“You threw enough siege on my dead body to take BP into tier 1”

(edited by burningoat.7052)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

I had the pleasure (?) of being the only BP witness at the epic struggle between Goat Wall and Richard Z Rahl this morning in front of EBay spawn and, later, behind the windmill. You guys were seriously wailing away on each other. I can at least say watching the first of the 15+ minute rounds was entertaining lol

Likewise, a shout out to Sev from Rekz, who humored me with a duel of our own while we waited. Lasted for some time until we, too, called it off in a draw. Was fun hanging with you guys this morning, thanks for the good time!

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I know there are [EDGE] that post on here. How long you guys hitting me in the back before I moved, sorry I was AFK there a bit in Redvale. Oh btw you guys just leave my arrow cart up there, makes it super hard to recap them supply camps

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

So how long until you think they’ll nerf arrow carts?

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Until Kalkz orders Anet staff

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BornToOwn.8139

BornToOwn.8139

Great few 1v1’s we had yesterday Ehmry. At AR Borderlands south camp. A Couple of [GH], [GF], and [eBay]. Was kind of using a op build, but oh well :P
That buff to the passives from 90 to 180 makes a difference!

Rytlock Thackeray (Guardian) – Z-cool-look’n-charr
Guild: Drop Otter [dO]
Server: Borlis Pass

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asuka Shikinami.5462

Asuka Shikinami.5462

Much respect to a BURN guild member who was dueling me, nothing like 15+ min match’s only to have to call it a draw, then you got me on the last round we had, so much fun gotta get some more fight clubs where BP shows up

-Goat Wall

Thanks man, that was such a great fight. Though if I recall correctly, an Ebay warrior interupted us first time… otherwise that would have gone on forever. Defintly up for another fight sometime, but lets both bring bes gear this time.

I had the pleasure (?) of being the only BP witness at the epic struggle between Goat Wall and Richard Z Rahl this morning in front of EBay spawn and, later, behind the windmill. You guys were seriously wailing away on each other. I can at least say watching the first of the 15+ minute rounds was entertaining lol

Likewise, a shout out to Sev from Rekz, who humored me with a duel of our own while we waited. Lasted for some time until we, too, called it off in a draw. Was fun hanging with you guys this morning, thanks for the good time!

<3

Shame you left earlier, Sev decided to turn me into a plaything based on a certain mesmer trait. Reflecting the knockback on a tornadeo (once you have stolen their stability) is ammusing. For Sekz and science!

- Richard

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink”
- John Smith

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Oh wow, that is BEYOND trollish.

[hS]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Mastermavrick.2439

If the ranger that downed you in the end /bowed after then that was me. I know I had a good fight with a ranger that had just downed a guildmate of mine at Golanta a couple hours ago.

I’m running a brand new build, using an axe and a dagger both for the first time since I unlocked the skills back in September. I can use all the practice I can get, and honestly I only finished the job because I had guard support in the camp. You are much better than me in this new getup.

Yea was close but very fun hmm axe&dagger eh? i do not know vs that combo as i consider axe more ranged weapon but if it works it works since i can’t say i have really used that combo let alone dagger a lot myself. Good Luck finding more small team action to practice even though there is always spvp to test

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Yumiko Togashii

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

So how long until you think they’ll nerf arrow carts?

Until Kalkz orders Anet staff

The golems are on their way to Anet HQ? =D

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I was about during this time frame. I also tend to bow or salute after facing an opponent. Not too many other rangers have a brown bear in tow though.

Had quite a few 1v1’s and 2v2’s down there while trying to flip the Hylek. Two waves of thief pairs back to back… Must have interrupted some sort of super secret thief coffee break or something. Thanks for the help Norn-Warrior-Guy whose name I unfortunately can’t remember! Even if that second wave did eventually get us.

Yumiko Togashii

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kiliaan.1934

Some good footage from highlights from last night of [GF] running around, thanks Amins for putting this together, and also for editing out some of the epic wipes we had too

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Mastermavrick.2439

=D nice to see that a few of us /bow when we find folks who play well. Always bugs me when i get owned roaming for a follow up /laugh by them -.-"

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

=D nice to see that a few of us /bow when we find folks who play well. Always bugs me when he i get owned roaming for a follow up /laugh by them -.-"

I’m always civil and respectful, I don’t care if it’s on the occasion I straight school someone. A lot of people won’t 1v1 for fear of getting their little pride bruised, so I tend to be courteous to all my fellow roamers. If someone is really good though, I’ll sometimes cheer and leave without finishing them. As long as they’re not hindering my overall objective somehow (such as flipping Hylek, etc). The meager badge or two I sacrificed was well spent for the experience.

Yumiko Togashii

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

Here is to GH! We had a blast in BP BL on reset night both wiping and getting wiped! We’re still learning openfield combat! Sincerely enjoyed it fella’s!

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Some good footage from highlights from last night of [GF] running around, thanks Amins for putting this together, and also for editing out some of the epic wipes we had too

You neever realize how many you fight till after watching the footage.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Dam AR, for people who argue about not having the numbers, you sure muster everyone on the map and zerg everything.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Anxiety.6143

Dam AR, for people who argue about not having the numbers, you sure muster everyone on the map and zerg everything.

I concur, but in each others eyes every server has higher pop then their own. I enjoy the outmanned buff in Eternal. Those harpies drop lots of blood

[Rekz] Rally Bot

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I concur, but in each others eyes every server has higher pop then their own. I enjoy the outmanned buff in Eternal. Those harpies drop lots of blood

We’ve been in outmanned in Eternal since reset! And 90% of the time it’s from AR not Ebay.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

We’ve been in outmanned in Eternal since reset! And 90% of the time it’s from AR not Ebay.

AR has a hard on for that map this week. They need to turn around and look after their own borderlands a bit more because I’ve seen their night time population. It’s more than capable.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

AR has a hard on for that map this week. They need to turn around and look after their own borderlands a bit more because I’ve seen their night time population. It’s more than capable.

Their morning population is pretty good too. I think all our morning populations are equal, it’s just how we use them that matters.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Anxiety.6143

Straight up phenomenal. Give credit where credit is due, and there it is. Awesome fellas.

[Rekz] Rally Bot

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

Shout out to CoF and some other random Rekz/FTF members for yesterday fights in BP BL.

CoF had been naughty once and invis ganked us when we were chilling destroying a treb.

But at least we got a nice fight after then, 3 on 4, but a really cool one. We didn’t have much fight of the night, it was cool.

Your asura mesmer is a pain, like most osicat mesmer.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Straight up phenomenal. Give credit where credit is due, and there it is. Awesome fellas.

??

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Im trying so hard to not get in ebays way of getting to tier 4, im still trying. im sweating

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

Hey guys, I just put up a build video for my warrior in WvW, and besides the commentary it’s basically just a bunch of fights with BP and AR while I was roaming.

I thought you guys might enjoy it:
http://youtu.be/fh2SMUPRrbo

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Mastermavrick.2439

=D nice to see that a few of us /bow when we find folks who play well. Always bugs me when he i get owned roaming for a follow up /laugh by them -.-"

I’m always civil and respectful, I don’t care if it’s on the occasion I straight school someone. A lot of people won’t 1v1 for fear of getting their little pride bruised, so I tend to be courteous to all my fellow roamers. If someone is really good though, I’ll sometimes cheer and leave without finishing them. As long as they’re not hindering my overall objective somehow (such as flipping Hylek, etc). The meager badge or two I sacrificed was well spent for the experience.

True enough for most roamers.

Forgot how funny it is to read this post, was rebumped after a while “https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Only-a-WvW-player/first” *

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

Shout out to CoF and some other random Rekz/FTF members for yesterday fights in BP BL.

CoF had been naughty once and invis ganked us when we were chilling destroying a treb.

But at least we got a nice fight after then, 3 on 4, but a really cool one. We didn’t have much fight of the night, it was cool.

Your asura mesmer is a pain, like most osicat mesmer.

If it makes you feel any better as you guys were running back, BP(WFD Guild Group) Pushed out from Bay, and more AR rolled in on us. And the treb did die, i think half of us managed to evade wfd before calling it a night.

To think our mesmer was concerned about how he would play after the Nerf on Tuesday too. Dude is a beast.

Look forward to seeing you guys out there again.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay