all hail the mighty shame

that many to kill 1 KWBH? >__>

4/26: HoD/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

that many to kill 1 KWBH? >__>

We were taking the keep…I think he was brave.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigdur.4025

Sigdur.4025

Hello t8, EB was very enjoyable tonight, I hope we keep on hitting +400 ^.^

So you’re the co-owner of the [PHZE] guild on your server? You guys served out quite a large number of battlers tonight.

That being said, your entire guild is glass and unorganized. After around our third encounter with ten or so of your players we decided to skip the combo blasting and just CC your zergs to get the badges faster. Thanks for helping me get my final piece of Soldier gear for my Necromancer!

Ferguson’s Crossing
Alice Wonderland: Elementalist – Larkur: Engineer – Kiki Ibarazaki: Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

First time I spot myself in some picture. Not really in the picture itself, but I can see myself on the map and on the chat.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

is there like a week by week vendetta against ET all the time?
lets keep it WvWvW not WWvW

When I logged into WvW, I couldn’t go to EB because it was queued so I started in HoD BL with my Warrior just to do map completion. You guys had big zergs there and were leading the score. When I finished map completion, changed into my engineer. When I came back, both EB and HoD BL were queued (first time I see that happen), so I checked the score and went for your BL.

Later I checked the score and map and saw that same picture. Even felt bad about it. Sorry for the frustration, but it happens to all of us sometimes.

For the people talking about glass, I guess they have not seen my engineer running around. It was fun running half the map to one of our towers to defend against big zergs. Happened a few times.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Welcome to tier 8 HoD! Ignore the lone ET accusing you of weird conspiracies, for the entirety of the previous night and a half or so, and countless times before that ET groups were reaping the benefit of GoM focus firing us and ignoring ET, and someone was still running their mouth claiming we were double teaming ET. I also remember last night having an massive HoD zerg on one side and ET on the other, unfortunately we made the mistake of trying to split our forces to handle both simultaneously for a while; when we got together was when we started rolling. The fact is, commanders can, and will take advantage of opportune times presented when a server is active in one other’s BL or EB portion and sweep up some under-defended towers and keeps, it happens to everyone, not just ET exclusively.

I’d actually say it happened a lot more to FC last week than FC when Gomnom started its regular marches in our borderland.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: QuadJunky.2736

QuadJunky.2736

Thanks FC&ET for a fun two weeks, HoD enjoy your stay in Tier 8.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

it’s funny that you focus on that screenie, but not the rest of the night before or after it when hod was holding keeps in all three BL’s. a single shot of a single moment is pretty easy to twist to your own conspiracies, but that doesn’t make it true.

believe it, no one’s conspiring against you. we wiped ET and then turned around and wiped FC, both one right after the other in front of AP. given the amount of both i’ve seen moving around in EB i’m pretty sure both were just about your full force in the map.

i’m sorry our numbers are more than you were expecting, but you’ll get no apologies for having us in your tier, especially after you begged for it for so long.

also, ET, i don’t know what you did to drive mend away, but thank you for it. they are a welcomed and talented addition to our Wv3 numbers & i’d rather run beside them than away from them (which some of you are very good at).

Well I don’t know what happened after as I went to bed not long after my post (UK time zone). My post was in the heat of the moment after spending 2 hours defending our BL from several GoM and Ferg zergs while you guys seemed to leave each other alone.

I would never suggest a conspiracy because I know they are impossible to pull off anyway, I know this because ET and FC tried to form an alliance against SF and as soon as 1 camp got flipped the wrong colour the treaty was over.

I don’t really know what happened with MEND but I used to run with their commander quite a lot and thought it was a shame that some argument or politics rubbish pushed them out. I never begged anyone to join our tier and was having fun with GoM. Also don’t expect me to run from anyone, I love a glorious death. (ET and FC are used to glorious deaths :P, some days it’s the most we can hope for).

As for your numbers, nothing new to us here, we have always been outnumbered since the first time I played WvW. I personally hoped there were less of you so we could have a more even match-up but hey you can’t have everything you want (it wouldn’t fit in your house anyway).

To the HoD that have posted so far you seem quite classy, let’s hope t8 stays fun and friendly for all of us in the coming weeks.

So something I forgot to say; welcome to the tier HoD, looking forward to some fun fights.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

PAXA is gonna kill all of you.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in Match-ups

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Sorry but everytime I see PAXA it reminds me of PAXO

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

To the HoD that have posted so far you seem quite classy, let’s hope t8 stays fun and friendly for all of us in the coming weeks.

So something I forgot to say; welcome to the tier HoD, looking forward to some fun fights.

So far it’s been a blast. I also wanted to say that playing against a force that /bows and doesn’t jump up and down on you after roflstomping you (when you had the courage to solo defend—that was me in crag last night—or zerg rush solo) is quite refreshing. Aside from the whack-a-mole which both of your servers do quite well, I had a great time in WvW last night.

I did want to apologize a little for /laughing at Hills after one of your groups took it last night though. I was the female engie that got stuck inside and lured at least 3 of you off the cliff behind me with a /laugh emote. I rezzed my ally and stomped the 2 of you that lived through the fall.

It was tactical, I assure you, not a representation of what I think of your ability to play.

/bow

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Fun times. Also HoD, nice show of numbers! Last night while we were WvWing with music going on on our Teamspeak, there were a couple of times when you guys were like a swarm of angry bees. Keep it up!

Attachments:

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

Something I’d like to bring up, as well: I don’t think HoD significantly outnumbers ET or FC. As far as I know, we’re pretty even on population..we were just really, REALLY well coordinated last night, in a way I haven’t seen from my server in ages.

Iverna//Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Also an influx of players last night due to being in a new tier I think.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wreckz.6472

Wreckz.6472

Looking forward to fighting you guys again.
-Basic [BS]

U Got Thiefed (Thief)
Hallucination (Mesmer)
ET – Basic (BS) Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

We made some mistakes on reset, but we certainly got our act back together. Good work Fergs, even hit 360 ppt at one point. Good work to HoD on the Garrison fight, that was fun while it lasted.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakafanykai.1537

Wakafanykai.1537

is there like a week by week vendetta against ET all the time?
lets keep it WvWvW not WWvW

When I logged into WvW, I couldn’t go to EB because it was queued so I started in HoD BL with my Warrior just to do map completion. You guys had big zergs there and were leading the score. When I finished map completion, changed into my engineer. When I came back, both EB and HoD BL were queued (first time I see that happen), so I checked the score and went for your BL.

Later I checked the score and map and saw that same picture. Even felt bad about it. Sorry for the frustration, but it happens to all of us sometimes.

For the people talking about glass, I guess they have not seen my engineer running around. It was fun running half the map to one of our towers to defend against big zergs. Happened a few times.

I saw your engineer with the flamethrower Nice build you got there.

Bjorn Jacobson (80, Condi-nado Engineer)
Journey’s Edge[EDGE]
Feuguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Question.. Do you guys do small groups / have many roamers? Or are you like SF jr. I mean this in no offense what so ever. I just want to know since i roam a lot =P I mean I was separated from VLK for 30 minutes because I got distracted…..

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

And so it begins.

Iverna//Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Question.. Do you guys do small groups / have many roamers? Or are you like SF jr. I mean this in no offense what so ever. I just want to know since i roam a lot =P I mean I was separated from VLK for 30 minutes because I got distracted…..

You’ll see BS from ET and SS/Yarr from FC. None of us really do “roaming” during reset night. Kinda why we were ninjaing towers and keeps last night.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

You’ll see BS from ET and SS/Yarr from FC. None of us really do “roaming” during reset night. Kinda why we were ninjaing towers and keeps last night.

We’re pretty much the same way…but VLK was happy to see ET/FC’s server pop because we knew it wouldn’t be like SF where if there’s one, there are 20 more. I’m looking forward to meeting some of you on the battlefield~ look forward to dying to a Sylvari ranger with Kudzu. <3

Iverna//Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Just woke up and wanted to say hello and thanks for the good times last night ET and FC I’ve not stayed up that late actually having fun in quite some time; usually it’s just serious business of taking stuffs OR like the last 2 weeks, panning my camera around waiting for a rabid zerg to land on my face like 30 sticks on a piƱata. >.<

The fights have been a blast and I’ve got my eyes on a few guilds that caught my interest enough to come seek you out for more. HoD, nice to see an entirely different spirit last night. Seems like taking out some internal trash made a huge difference in attitude and cooperation.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

in Match-ups

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

Hope everyone have fun in this match up!

in Match-ups

Wreckz.6472

Silly guys. There was more but they ressed.

Attachments:

U Got Thiefed (Thief)
Hallucination (Mesmer)
ET – Basic (BS) Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Hey Battlecamp!

oh yah.. and all those other people on HoD.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Sloppy play ET. I had a good laugh in the late late hours when you captured Redlake tower while we were all busy at Bluebrier. You took the tower and immediately raced off to capture the southern camp completely ignoring the 3 catapults that we had used when we took the tower back an hour before. I was watching from the shoreline as you ran right past them on the way to the camp. By the time you returned one lone thief on the cat had taken your wall down to 25%.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy but thanks for the chuckles.

Theftwind (HoD)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Always awesome to play against new people and learn new strategies/techniques.

We have tactics …
Cows, we never have enough for SM … and we took it ><

Attachments:

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

I blame the quaggans.

Attachments:

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Trying to think of what ET is thinking
“Oh no, 3 FC are trying to take our unupgraded camp!”
“Oh god no, send 15 people immediately, we can’t lose that! Hurry, pull everyone from EB to protect this camp!”

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Trying to think of what ET is thinking
“Oh no, 3 FC are trying to take our unupgraded camp!”
“Oh god no, send 15 people immediately, we can’t lose that! Hurry, pull everyone from EB to protect this camp!”

i quite often feel like i get overreactions when i go solo camps in the bls

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

Had to miss reset due to work schedule but will b seein u all in an hour or so!! B strange to fight my boys (and girls) from ET. But will b fun seein ya on the flipside of things…. And good to fight FC again. I always loved running into the YARR folks… Amazing fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saico.4378

Saico.4378

Some action from last nights reset…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Back in SM again, one of these days I’m gonna ninja SM just so everyone can see my guild logo, even though I’ve got no guild buffs, like the idiot who did it this time ;P

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

Hmmm! GJ ET, keep it up HoD and FC!

Attachments:

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Back in SM again, one of these days I’m gonna ninja SM just so everyone can see my guild logo, even though I’ve got no guild buffs, like the idiot who did it this time ;P

That happened to us too :S:S::S:S

Hmmm! :D GJ ET, keep it up HoD and FC!

Dm it marco, i was goin to post that ><
T8 huuuuuuuuuuuug ><

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakafanykai.1537

Wakafanykai.1537

Score update

Attachments:

Bjorn Jacobson (80, Condi-nado Engineer)
Journey’s Edge[EDGE]
Feuguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

@BS Mesmer

Was only so long until that 1v1 would get interrupted haha. Good fight none the less, looking forward to running into your small man group this week.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in Match-ups

Parktou.4263

Score update, wasn’t this close this morning, must mean night crews T.T

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Follow the yellow Lootbag road

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

@BS Mesmer

Was only so long until that 1v1 would get interrupted haha. Good fight none the less, looking forward to running into your small man group this week.

Also ran into a small BS(basic) group, it was good fun they had a Mes, Warrior, and Necro. Changed to a Thief, Warrior, Mes after we got them the first time.

I was the human necro with the char warrior, good fights Mes you are the first Mesmer I have seen worth anything in WvW ever. (but dont terrain exploit you’re better then that).

ET has some solid players, got my best 1 v 1s against ET people. FG people seem to just zerg and are really really really really bad in small scale actually won 1 v 2 and 1 v 3s against them multiple times with a poorly geared necro, makes me want to invest in gear and play WvW instead of just Tpvp, see if I can 1 v4 or 1 v 5 some FG folks.

Cheers

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

in Match-ups

Wreckz.6472

@BS Mesmer

Also ran into a small BS(basic) group, it was good fun they had a Mes, Warrior, and Necro. Changed to a Thief, Warrior, Mes after we got them the first time.

I was the human necro with the char warrior, good fights Mes you are the first Mesmer I have seen worth anything in WvW ever. (but dont terrain exploit you’re better then that).

ET has some solid players, got my best 1 v 1s against ET people. FG people seem to just zerg and are really really really really bad in small scale actually won 1 v 2 and 1 v 3s against them multiple times with a poorly geared necro, makes me want to invest in gear and play WvW instead of just Tpvp, see if I can 1 v4 or 1 v 5 some FG folks.

Cheers

Great fights with you guys as well. I’m sorry but how was I terrain exploiting?

U Got Thiefed (Thief)
Hallucination (Mesmer)
ET – Basic (BS) Leader

in Match-ups

Parktou.4263

@BS Mesmer

Cheers

LOL and the really really really really bad players are from FC not FG hahahahaha Moobs is gonna be mad

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Did ET enjoy that 20-30 minute goose chase in your SM from VLK? 4 guys Benny Hilling 50-75 people is absolutely the best thing ever. Good stuff guys that was fun

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

@BS Mesmer

Cheers

Lol dont feel so hot I’ve 1v4’d many people today from HoD.

LOL and the really really really really bad players are from FC not FG hahahahaha Moobs is gonna be mad

;)

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

i totally forgot about FoE and that they were in ET..ran circles around me :/. haha but it was fun all the less. good to learn from u guys as we are still a pretty new guild :P fun fights in the Bl. much respect to ET/FC

[Wake] main driver/GL

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

i think i’m going to very much enjoy this matchup.....

Attachments:

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

i think i’m going to very much enjoy this matchup…..

The scores come Friday will be very interesting.

Iverna//Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

indeed they will

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mario.8215

Mario.8215

Some great fights. Props to ET getting the castle shortly after we got it. I hope you feel the pain from my cata when you wake up.

Mario X [Mika]
Ferguson Crossing

in Match-ups

Parktou.4263

Score update and a picture of just how many people you should bring if you expect to kill my thief, lol. #OUTNUMBERMEBRO!!!! lol xD

Attachments: