4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

again, score update please!

Is the score ever really different? JQ is in the lead, likely going to win again because they’ve got the coverage. SoR is about 4k points ahead of BG and BG is about 4k points behind SoR.

Not much is going to really change, besides the gaps getting bigger and occasionally BG will pull 48 hour shifts.

Ummn, in the last 8 weeeks BG finished 2nd, then finished 1st, finished 3rd a few times, then finished 2nd again. Does not seem the score remains as stagnant as you are trying to suggest.

Overall BG seems to be higher than sor.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

JQBL, Garrison defense. Agress is back. What a night.

they didnt move in t8?

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Want to give mad props to TW on SoRBL. We are having a hell of a time on SoRBL with all the competition! I think I can speak for HzH when we say thats its been very competitive on SoRBL. Keep up the good fights!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh.3759

Josh.3759

BG could you kindly leave BGBL bay we were here first =)

Attachments:

Good Fights GvG | WvW Team
| LvL 80 elementalist Call Meh God | Multi-Gaming no lifer

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Agress is back. What a night.

Glad to hear it!
He was quite competent if I recall. Awesome announcer voice too.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

Special shout-out to two BG member for joining my party in BG Bay to coordinate our 2v1 against SoR and flip their waypoint. Neither of us wanted to hold bay, we just wanted to flip it, and it was pretty kitten cool to find some like minded people from other servers.

To SoR: Thanks for tha bags.

Jade Quarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Josh.3759

After long hard fight of lag battles JQ came out on top nice fight all around.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

again, score update please!

Is the score ever really different? JQ is in the lead, likely going to win again because they’ve got the coverage. SoR is about 4k points ahead of BG and BG is about 4k points behind SoR.

Not much is going to really change, besides the gaps getting bigger and occasionally BG will pull 48 hour shifts.

Ummn, in the last 8 weeeks BG finished 2nd, then finished 1st, finished 3rd a few times, then finished 2nd again. Does not seem the score remains as stagnant as you are trying to suggest.

Overall BG seems to be higher than sor.

Trying to see the connection between the post and the answer…
Since the paid transfers BG by far got the most transfers out of all servers…
They benefited from 2 server implosions like SoS and KN so the medal count should be higher.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bitz.2896

Bitz.2896

Epic bay battle on BGBL, it was a ton of fun. I have never seen so many trebs!
/salute to JQ gratz on the take. Great work Jed’s crew. To the ele commander that was also there…. kitten at one point i swear you rallied from downed state 10 times in a 2 minute period. Awesome.

sorry BG, no salute to you guys, you kinda ruined ruined it when your zerg used the back wall “feature” to destroy our siege in the lords room.

[TSYM]
SoR

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Special shout-out to two BG member for joining my party in BG Bay to coordinate our 2v1 against SoR and flip their waypoint. Neither of us wanted to hold bay, we just wanted to flip it, and it was pretty kitten cool to find some like minded people from other servers.

Pretty sad if thats true.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Thanks for the PPT we received while you were concentrating on bay for so long, oh and the bags we received as well.

And a kitten you to BG for the aoes through the wall at the back of the lords room.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

kitten much?

theres a reason its a 3 server match instead of just 1v1. If SoR could coordinate dwith BG to take out the #1 server, maybe they wouldnt be second*. It’s called strategy.

Kudos to SoR for holding a keep, forcing two servers to work together to take it. Well Done there. But insulting them for working together to do it is pathetic

*sorry forgot SoR is third now. my bad.

• double edit:
    I’d refer people to my assessment of servers in short quotes. JQ: wants to win.
    SoR: wants to kill people.
    I’m sure SoR killed a lot of people in that fight. And I’m more sure JQ won the fight. So we both won, really, right?
Jade Quarry

(edited by Thor.1756)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Naw, that’s actually a compliment, well done SOR! We’ve only held BG BAY for close to 20 hours and there has been plenty of bags to be had for all to last a full week. haha.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Recap of the last 6 hours

-SoR and JQ want to flip an unwaypointed BG garrison
-The war progresses to a 3 way in lord room
-Some idiot on FEAR decides to try and hit JQ spawn tower
-SoR fails to take the tower, or anything at all
-Having been poked, JQ forgets about garrison, purposely lets BG get the waypoint and spends the next 6 hours continually wiping SoR

The night could have been so different SoR, it would have likely been BG wiped off the map instead.

Lesson: Don’t poke the beast

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

im glad no on SoR complains about getting 2v1 unlike some other servers i know.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

6 straight hours huh? Do you look like this guy?

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

The irony of this is that during the battle for garrison on BGBL, an SoR player contacted me, and told me that they were going to hit BG and try and keep them occupied so we could flip the Waypoint on Garison. Trust me, it happens a lot more than you know, and it’s not just one server.

[IX]

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

kitten much?

theres a reason its a 3 server match instead of just 1v1. If SoR could coordinate dwith BG to take out the #1 server, maybe they wouldnt be second*. It’s called strategy.

Kudos to SoR for holding a keep, forcing two servers to work together to take it. Well Done there. But insulting them for working together to do it is pathetic

*sorry forgot SoR is third now. my bad.

• double edit:
    I’d refer people to my assessment of servers in short quotes. JQ: wants to win.
    SoR: wants to kill people.
    I’m sure SoR killed a lot of people in that fight. And I’m more sure JQ won the fight. So we both won, really, right?

I understand stand the concept of a 2v1 but I would never consider legitimately working with another server on an attack. Thats whats sad to me. If you find the word sad as an insult too thats a bit odd if you ask me.

@Poli, i’d love to hear the names of said people from SoR who’ve contacted you or anyone else in your guild for a more direct 2v1.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Lol, TW player chest thumping…

If you think he’s from JQ, let’s just say I know something not everyone knows about.. That’s all I’m going to say and only post on this topic…

Interestingly this doesn’t surprise me at all.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Nice small fight between bay and garrison with SoR thats happening right now. Much fun

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Lol, TW player chest thumping…

If you think he’s from JQ, let’s just say I know something not everyone knows about.. That’s all I’m going to say and only post on this topic…

Interestingly this doesn’t surprise me at all.

You must have missed the response as it was a player from FOO.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

-Having been poked, JQ forgets about garrison, purposely lets BG get the waypoint and spends the next 6 hours continually wiping SoR

The night could have been so different SoR, it would have likely been BG wiped off the map instead.

Poke.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Poke.

rabble rabble rabble rabble!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

@Poli, i’d love to hear the names of said people from SoR who’ve contacted you or anyone else in your guild for a more direct 2v1.

I don’t remember the name of the person who added me, but it was a player from SoR. Also, it’s not as if either of us sat down with the other team and organized a complex attack strategy to take you out, it just so happened that the aims of both teams aligned, and that it was in the best interests of us both to have that push co-ordinated. Why is it sad to use smart battlefield strategy in order to win?

[IX]

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I don’t remember the name of the person who added me, but it was a player from SoR. Also, it’s not as if either of us sat down with the other team and organized a complex attack strategy to take you out, it just so happened that the aims of both teams aligned, and that it was in the best interests of us both to have that push co-ordinated. Why is it sad to use smart battlefield strategy in order to win?

lol the best part of the in depth communication we had there with BG was that “Hey, Jed, if you get back here, I bet we could wipe ’em both!”

and we did!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

I guess I just have higher standards.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Sooooooooooooooooooo I’m home!

Score Update everyone!

And yes, a different class character! :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

Silly zeon :P lol

Attachments:

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: khorren.3702

khorren.3702

Let’s have a score update shall we?

Attachments:

Jade Quarry :: [BPA] :: [SF]

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

they didnt move in t8?

They? They who… FIRE? Heck no, JQ is in our blood.

By the way, last night when Garry was open on multiple fronts and JQ managed to hold off the combined zergs of BG and SoR, that’s when Aggress was pinned up. I’m still giggly about that fight. What an absolute blast!

#TeamJadeQuarry

(edited by VOLKON.1290)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I’m on JQ and I’d agree with this. Now, last night it felt like SoR and BG were coordinating like this, but I prefer to write that off to opportunistic circumstances. Actual coordinated 2v1 action… we should all be above that at this stage.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Do you even yak?

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Blackgate saved that garrison for you

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arete.7198

Arete.7198

Fidee OnS

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

Are you gloating about beating an up leveled with 2 of your server mates near by, or am I missing something?

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Another 8 hrs of wvw. Was fun. kitten you Monday and work !!!

Very Accurate Score Update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jon Snow.6780

Jon Snow.6780

LOL BG,Thai Merc and almost every other WvW guild in JQBL………..Zerg much?
Every BL is lagging, because of it,true story.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I’m on JQ and I’d agree with this. Now, last night it felt like SoR and BG were coordinating like this, but I prefer to write that off to opportunistic circumstances. Actual coordinated 2v1 action… we should all be above that at this stage.

Naw it wasn’t very coordinated at all. They said “we want to push in!” after having attacked our siege with their siege, which was then taken out by our siege. We pushed in with about half, on purpose, that half wiped and began running back, then BG pushed and when most of both were down our other half pushed and held long enough for the first half to run back.

The communication was there, the coordination wasn’t because kitten those guys, we wanted bay.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Naw it wasn’t very coordinated at all. They said “we want to push in!” after having attacked our siege with their siege, which was then taken out by our siege. We pushed in with about half, on purpose, that half wiped and began running back, then BG pushed and when most of both were down our other half pushed and held long enough for the first half to run back.

The communication was there, the coordination wasn’t because kitten those guys, we wanted bay.

Exotics? About 1000 dungeon tokens. Weapons? 7 gold. Bombing SoR’s Bay’s Lord’s Room with trebs from their own inner wall? Priceless.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Another 8 hrs of wvw. Was fun. kitten you Monday and work !!!

Very Accurate Score Update

This made me lol!

Golden!

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Well, I was comm on deck last night for JQ on BG BL. If I was really coordinating with anyone then BG would not have rush my hills with Omega and Alpha golems when I went to use the bathroom. Thank god for the backup comms that were on map

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

SF has a vastly different definition of the word coordination, my apologies.

Well, I was comm on deck last night for JQ on BG BL. If I was really coordinating with anyone then BG would not have rush my hills with Omega and Alpha golems when I went to use the bathroom. Thank god for the backup comms that were on map

Sorry, would have been funny if that didn’t happen till after bay flipped.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

You’ll have to excuse my members at times. Last night most of us were doing shots the whole time and really plastered. I don’t know how or why they let me command when I’m drunk. Something along the lines of drunken master was spouted out at one time haha!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Sorry JQ, but we really need to get that tower flipped

Attachments:

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Fun times in JQBL with our [Thai] friends!

Attachments:

Blackgate

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Josh.3759

So we in SoR BL took their T3 tower, now JQ does what we do best farm then for bags thank you Steii and Ben for the great time.

Attachments:

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

Are you gloating about beating an up leveled with 2 of your server mates near by, or am I missing something?

Haha yeah you’re..Zeon the guild tag is from the anime gundam. My character name is connected to it also wasnt just the lowbie we beat up, the rest waypointed and I noticed the lowbie still around so took the screenshot. I actually didnt want to fight them and was trying to join/invite to party to be friendly but they were full and then jumped me lol so a battle begun. I then joined a party of two lowbie people on bg just casually pve in the area and asked them to tell the zeons to come chill but no one replied to them so I went on my way peacefully also stopping my server mates from killing the people I partied with. Not all thieves are kitten baddies lol

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jon Snow.6780

Jon Snow.6780

So we in SoR BL took their T3 tower, now JQ does what we do best farm then for bags thank you Steii and Ben for the great time.

This is how inner Longview looked after our farmparty,sorry about that!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLQwM44NmKdq0mj5X5qDnraXVfZDqgE41CQjjKJ_kZKNaOg7Z8Yw

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Pah-leeeeassse, JQ.

You guys drop so many bags our guild has made pirate runes compulsory on every class!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Josh.3759

was that suppose to be funny cause I’m laughing, oh your bags must be from pugs thank you come again. =)