4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Why would we on SBI ever stop……when there are so many walking loot bags still out there XD. We know that due to coverage issues point totals pretty much mean nothing after the weekend. Its more about open field battles and taking opposing keeps on their BL’s, that actually have more then two defenders. Plenty of fun to be had.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

LOL I guess he expects that people dedicate their lives to this game, instead of working/school.

In the words of Amber Vine: “Work so interferes with my gaming life!” Even yesterday, my supervisor kept coming in and asking for things, and I was all, “Don’t you understand?! The patch notes were just posted!” Alas, her righteous indignation was strong.

OMG that was our private convo! Hahaha.

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Gravy.7589 snipped for brevity

And that is why we like fighting you guys so much. We do feel bad about the PPT at night (and no, you cannot have our Oceanics and stop asking!); but I’m glad we still have some great fights during days.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

hmsgoddess.3869

CD takes their ball and goes home mid-week but we can always count on you to mix it up a bit.

Weird, you think that, as I know for a fact roll through SOS BLs several times a week. Must be conflict in times we play. I also know SOS and SBI both roll with balls as well.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erawen.8217

Erawen.8217

I have really enjoyed fighting SBI & CD these past few weeks. Our crew usually hangs in the BL, I hardly ever visit eb (except the other day as my Yak alter ego – that was a blast!! Yaks almost took SM! Almost…. lol). It is a breath of fresh air to be able to participate in smaller 5-8 man fights, and has really brought the fun back into the game for me. All we need now is jello or foam to up the anty!

I’m a little sad hockey playoffs are starting tonight because it seems like I always miss the [Fear] crew during the week! Hoping to run into y’all this weekend, and by that I mean with my fist! Mwhahahahaha!

Sea of Swag ~ gw2-seaofsorrows.guildlaunch.com

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinaya.4201

Sinaya.4201

I’d like to thank SBI for their tenacity. I’ve never completed a monthly WvW requirement in 15 minutes before, but thanks to you going “full lemming” into us so much at South camp (SoS BL) I got well over 50 badges and probably 100+ kills in that short amount of time.

Gloating aside, I love your no quit attitudes over there. CD takes their ball and goes home mid-week but we can always count on you to mix it up a bit.

We stopped playing because it stopped being fun. We also stopped playing because a lot of our bigger PvP guilds moved to Tarnished Coast or elsewhere. Didn’t Emerald Fang originally start on CD as well?

Please move up in tiers already and stop picking on the lowbies. :P

Crystal Desert

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Pshaw, CD, you guys are fine; just look at the scores! Although in some sense I envy the PvD that SoS gets because they must get way more WXP than we do.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

Kills are worth significantly more than capping, in the long-run.

Sea of Sorrows

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Rising Dusk.2408

Yeah, but none of us are online when your guys’ big zergs show up, and when we roll out in NA prime, you guys aren’t worth anything because we kill you repeatedly. It doesn’t work out in our favor.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Yeah, but none of us are online when your guys’ big zergs show up, and when we roll out in NA prime, you guys aren’t worth anything because we kill you repeatedly. It doesn’t work out in our favor.

I’ve been playing early morning NA time on the weekends. Its great. You get to take back everything they took for massive XP and Karma.

Plus its still Ocn and Sea prime time so they are still on so you get good battles too.

Anyone who wants come join in. If more NA started playing those times it would be an awesome matchup (at least on the weekends).

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Sinaya.4201 snipped for excessive QQ

Seriously though, CD has some hardcore folks and they hit a lot harder than SBI does during reset night.
I respect the need to balance PvE with WvW, but I feel almost robbed by the lack of fight that CD provides 5 nights of the week.

Besides, with Wxp there is now good reason to go out and start something; even if you don’t paint all the BL’s red. There’s no good reason for packing it up and going home.

Look at SBI, they wait patiently until we get kitteny, and then they show up everywhere.

TL;DR if I thought you guys were that bad, I wouldn’t rip on you. You are fighting well beneath your abilities though.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ikarushka.9564

Ikarushka.9564

I’d like to thank SBI for their tenacity. I’ve never completed a monthly WvW requirement in 15 minutes before, but thanks to you going “full lemming” into us so much at South camp (SoS BL) I got well over 50 badges and probably 100+ kills in that short amount of time.

Gloating aside, I love your no quit attitudes over there. CD takes their ball and goes home mid-week but we can always count on you to mix it up a bit.

You just to play with our ball I understand though, we do have a pretty sweet ball.

Cheekadee. Asuran engineer

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

TL;DR if I thought you guys were that bad, I wouldn’t rip on you. You are fighting well beneath your abilities though.

What time period do you play? Cause if you play NA prime I can assure you that neither CD or SBI are giving up easy. If you’re playing SoS prime/late SoS prime, of course you aren’t going to see as many of us cause we’re probably asleep or we cbf going against your 40+ zerg balls with 10 people.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Calsifer.6079 snipped

No I play during NA prime, typically.
CD is not as good during the week.

On the weekend, of the times I’ve died since last reset, ~7 times, 6 times it was CD either on Friday night or Saturday. (credit to the FEAR/TKVM guys, they are responsible for 3 of them alone).

Since then, it’s like “oh, you’re still here?”

I know there are a lot of individuals still fighting the good fight, but they are few and far between outside of EB.

You guys hit hard, and I like the challenge. So please bring your best

(edited by Chris.3290)

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

Is it wrong that I am looking forward to Chris’ ‘snipped’ asides? ;-P

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Yohimbe.1876 snipped

Probably, because I come back and read them later and they’re more snipped “snides” than “asides”.

I respect the heck out of the people who we’ve been facing in NA prime and even your after hours crews (I was up late one night).

Both servers have improved greatly and I’m very happy with the level of fighting we’re seeing. I rip on CD, because I know they are better than they are playing (even after transfers) and SBI because they’ve cost me a lot of repair bills over the months (T1 and T4).

It feels so good, after all the BS in T3, to have enemy groups not afraid to take you on directly. You don’t hide in towers or run away from fights like YB and DB.
You respect us and yourselves enough to bring a good fight, and I salute you guys for it.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Chris.3290 snipped for forum warrioring instead of WvWing

Wednesday night, epitome of mid week… this is what it looks like when “CD takes their ball and goes home mid-week” … either that or trolls gone hurdur.

Attachments:

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

No Snip. Ok, maybe a little.

I respect the heck out of the people who we’ve been facing in NA prime and even your after hours crews (I was up late one night).

Both servers have improved greatly and I’m very happy with the level of fighting we’re seeing.

It feels so good, after all the BS in T3, to have enemy groups not afraid to take you on directly. You don’t hide in towers or run away from fights like YB and DB.
You respect us and yourselves enough to bring a good fight, and I salute you guys for it.

I’m enjoying the fights too. Open field is far more fun than other combat. At this point, anyone can grab an arrowcart and go bag-grabbing. When we face off in the open field, I know I’ve earned those bags (and you’ve earned the ones I’ve dropped for you.)

We’ve seen some comments about people being tired of this matchup. Looking at the scores, things aren’t going to change for a bit. Still, I’m engaged and striving to learn all I can before this matchup changes. Clearly there are many who share this sentiment given the battles we’re having.

Push hard, stand tall!

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

I have really enjoyed fighting SBI & CD these past few weeks. Our crew usually hangs in the BL, I hardly ever visit eb (except the other day as my Yak alter ego – that was a blast!! Yaks almost took SM! Almost…. lol). It is a breath of fresh air to be able to participate in smaller 5-8 man fights, and has really brought the fun back into the game for me. All we need now is jello or foam to up the anty!

I’m a little sad hockey playoffs are starting tonight because it seems like I always miss the [Fear] crew during the week! Hoping to run into y’all this weekend, and by that I mean with my fist! Mwhahahahaha!

We will be waiting! Although my wife and I will be out of town Saturday afternoon, maybe we’ll run into one other Saturday night or Sunday.

Looking forward to it. =)

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Ghedoriah.4290

Yeesh, with some of these posts, you’d think that people take gaming seriously.

Sea of Sorrows

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Ghedoriah.4290

Sorry for the double-post, but did want to enquire if you folks from CD were planning on another Fight Night tonight?

Sea of Sorrows

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

hmsgoddess.3869

Sorry for the double-post, but did want to enquire if you folks from CD were planning on another Fight Night tonight?

If we were why would we tell you and give you time to prepare?

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

how do you prepare? (Im imagining a rocky montage)

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

hmsgoddess.3869

how do you prepare? (Im imagining a rocky montage)

Sorry I misunderstood the “fight nite” thing. My bad. And before I could correct it the forums logged me out

(edited by hmsgoddess.3869)

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

Yup, there will be a Fight Night as usual at 6pm Server Time (9pm EST), but feel free to show up and start earlier. We’re thinking SBI BL for a change, but still by the windmill.

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

WvW is serious bizznats. BTW very disappointed in SBI’s EB crew that, showed up but didn’t REALLY show up, last night. That kitten behavior on the field was disgusting. IF all you are going to do is leech off the zerg and then complain when you stray off the commander tag and thus die ……………… then you deserve the “Cone of Shame!”

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Toggles.1783
Wednesday night, epitome of mid week… this is what it looks like when “CD takes their ball and goes home mid-week” … either that or trolls gone hurdur.

LOL, I guess I worked too late last night for that. Things were already going South for you guys before I got on later.

I’m glad to see you guys came out last night though and I’m sorry I missed it.

Stay strong CD, I don’t want my blades getting soft.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Not sure what people are complaining about. We were on SBIBL last night, took garrison, stayed a couple hours trolling and then most people left because they have other things to do. Do you seriously expect us to play this game 24/7? You do know we lack coverage, right?

But anyway, I took my guild to SBIBL last night, and for several of my guildies it was their first time in WvW, it was super hilarious to see them attacking all the beasts, collect all the material nodes and ask “when do we complete this dungeon”, lol. But they all had fun and were asking when we were going to be there again, so that’s good.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Sinaya.4201

I’ve been roaming in SoS and SBI Borderlands lately… just for reference, idling in the jumping puzzle chest room isn’t a safe place to chill out. Apparently the thief who had been hanging out in there was standing around for a while since he was worth 66 WXP.

Also, to the SoS Guardian who dueled with me multiple times west of Garrison and the SBI Ranger near Umbral in Eternal Battlegrounds – good fights!

I still want to drop tier though. Getting outnumbered all the time is hard… even if the zergs are squishy. (At least no repair costs.)

My boyfriend needs to get back so that we can make some trouble!!

Crystal Desert

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

LOL, I guess I worked too late last night for that. Things were already going South for you guys before I got on later.

I’m glad to see you guys came out last night though and I’m sorry I missed it.

Stay strong CD, I don’t want my blades getting soft.

Interesting… I think I might understand your point of view a little better. It seems to me like you play more around CD’s dead time.

Sorry but CD just simply doesn’t have the night time coverage like it used to, which adds extra disparity against a server like SoS who has a large night crew.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Toggles.1783
Interesting… I think I might understand your point of view a little better. It seems to me like you play more around CD’s dead time.

Thanks to my work schedule and traffic, I don’t even get home until about 6PST and usually have to take care of some stuff before then. I worked very late last night and didn’t get on until about 9PST last night so I missed even my regular time. I checked in on WvW and you guys had just pushed our guys out of the Hills keep and roflstomped the survivors at lowlands. Unfortunately I didn’t have the time to stay and play. I have high hopes for the weekend proper.

The pattern has typically been that CD comes out strong on the weekends, and then SBI nudges ahead late in the week.
I shouldn’t make sweeping judgements, because I know some guilds are really going strong (I see a lot of RTGC in SoS Bl) and you guys have never thrown in the towel completely, so I’ve been a little out of line.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

Toggles.1783

Thanks to my work schedule and traffic, I don’t even get home until about 6PST and usually have to take care of some stuff before then. I worked very late last night and didn’t get on until about 9PST last night so I missed even my regular time. I checked in on WvW and you guys had just pushed our guys out of the Hills keep and roflstomped the survivors at lowlands. Unfortunately I didn’t have the time to stay and play. I have high hopes for the weekend proper.

The pattern has typically been that CD comes out strong on the weekends, and then SBI nudges ahead late in the week.
I shouldn’t make sweeping judgements, because I know some guilds are really going strong (I see a lot of RTGC in SoS Bl) and you guys have never thrown in the towel completely, so I’ve been a little out of line.

Well, there you go. That’s why you don’t see a lot of us that much a few of our NA WvW guilds are primarily East Coast NA so by the time you log on we’re for the most part winding down or wrapping up dailies cuz all of us government worker types gotta be up even earlier.

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Rising Dusk.2408

I used to think you were just a troll trying to mess up the general demeanor of this thread, but now I see that is not true. Good show.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Sinaya.4201

(Partially) Snipped because it’s trendy

I really appreciate that last statement. I started QQing mostly because I got sensitive about being accused of giving up when I’m in WvW every night, despite being outnumbered, outgeared and outmatched (in skill) because A) I think WvW is a fun challenge and I want to improve my PvP skills.

Calling people quitters who are actually trying doesn’t typically have the intended result – it discourages more than it incites participation.

But you’re right – CD can dish it out, given the right time of day, so we should be able to take it too. The combined hammering of Mesmer condition DPS and continually poor weekday WvW performance from CD just has me kind of disheartened lately.

On the plus side, the new Living Story dungeon was a nice break from the norm!

Crystal Desert

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Sinaya.4201

Although now I kind of loathe how Chris.3290 is getting snugglebear accolades for a halfhearted apology.

… stupid empathy and compassion… I don’t want to view you as human!!

Crystal Desert

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

Not sure what people are complaining about. We were on SBIBL last night, took garrison, stayed a couple hours trolling and then most people left because they have other things to do. Do you seriously expect us to play this game 24/7? You do know we lack coverage, right?

But anyway, I took my guild to SBIBL last night, and for several of my guildies it was their first time in WvW, it was super hilarious to see them attacking all the beasts, collect all the material nodes and ask “when do we complete this dungeon”, lol. But they all had fun and were asking when we were going to be there again, so that’s good.

this made me lol always fun to take new guys into wvw, I was telling my PVE guid last week there was a dragon in sos borderlands to get them in there (it was actually kiwi and not dragon)

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Ghedoriah.4290

it was actually kiwi and not dragon

What’s the difference?

Again though, I’m sure anyone wandering in from other match-ups must be amazed when what is probably one of the longest arguments ever had in this matchup turns into hugging and making up.

Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Ghedoriah.4290)

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Sinaya.4201

Aughhhhhh… now I’ve gone back and read Chris.3290’s older posts and am even more convinced of his/her (likely his, subjectively based on writing tone,) relative integrity regarding our Tier’s WvW Community.

Then I went back and read my own last few posts on the forums and after some painful self-reflection realized that I’m a huge QQ baby and am going to go back to farming Centaurs and crying into my pillow at night.

… with a Greatsword, because Confusion is nerfed and was never viable in PvE anyway. T_T

Crystal Desert

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erawen.8217

Erawen.8217

We will be waiting! Although my wife and I will be out of town Saturday afternoon, maybe we’ll run into one other Saturday night or Sunday.

Looking forward to it. =)

Saturday is night is gonna be super awesome fun times (a few of us will be partaking in a little gw2 drinking game), so… Sunday may hurt a bit. Maybe we’ll catch y’all on both days.

Sinaya – I read your comments, but really what stuck out was your guild tag. I’m hungry and now all I can think about is wanting some [Blue]berry pancakes.

Speaking of eating, Grieve – [LOM] viciously ate up my baby engineer yesterday at sos mid quaggan camp. I will probably sign her up for some therapy, as I am afraid she will never be the same.

Sea of Swag ~ gw2-seaofsorrows.guildlaunch.com

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Sinaya.4201
Aughhhhhh… now I’ve gone back and read Chris.3290’s older posts and am even more convinced of his/her (likely his, subjectively based on writing tone,) relative integrity regarding our Tier’s WvW Community.

Sorry, yesterday was a long and slow day at work; and I do rabble-rouse a bit. You can thank my guild leader for telling me to go eat a snicker’s bar and re-look over the crap I was writing.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Sinaya.4201

Snipped excuses

Wait, is your guild leader Luvpie?

… didn’t your guild server jump from Crystal Desert ages ago?

We’re definitely not the same server that y’all left behind. Not by a long shot.

Crystal Desert

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Sinaya.4201

Sinaya – I read your comments, but really what stuck out was your guild tag. I’m hungry and now all I can think about is wanting some [Blue]berry pancakes.

That makes me wish that I could hand out blueberries or something when people kill me, which is a lot. I’m easy to spot – there’s only like two or three people on my server with my guild’s tag anymore. :P

Crystal Desert

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

There is an understanding between me and my guildies that if I insist on going on forums and being a nuisance, that they be left out of it. Since I am obliged to not disclose my guild name due to previously mentioned poor behavior, it would be pointless for me to confirm or deny which guild I belong to.

I can assure you that my (negative) opinions do not in any way, reflect the attitudes of my guild and server community.

So please stop guessing randomly, because eventually you will guess right and then I’ll be forced to stop replying here LOL.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seth.4927

Seth.4927

And somehow CD while Outmanned took a good part of EB. Now we’ll wait for the retaliation…

Roker
Tarnished Coast

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Sinaya.4201

To the Thief in Shiv Shank Redemption [Gank] on Sea of Sorrows,

You’re incredibly annoying and I loathe seeing (Or rather, not seeing… since you just stealth and run away repeatedly) your face on the battlefield.

Please go away, thanks.

Crystal Desert

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

SoS is completely dominating on the battlefield from pure skill and determination. Keep up the good work SoS, you are clearly the superior server!

Attachments:

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

SoS is completely dominating on the battlefield from pure skill and determination. Keep up the good work SoS, you are clearly the superior server!

Really not necessary Azure. our winning is coverage based. I have said it before and I will again. The skills per population of this tier is higher than any of the others I have been in.

I of course can only speak for myself, but i never really hear our people dissing our opponents on map chat… Unlike in t3 when db and yb would run and hide from big fights so badly that it caused another two of our guilds to leave from boredom.
Always good fights to be had with cd and sbi.

See you at reset!

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Really not necessary Azure. our winning is coverage based. I have said it before and I will again. The skills per population of this tier is higher than any of the others I have been in.

I of course can only speak for myself, but i never really hear our people dissing our opponents on map chat… Unlike in t3 when db and yb would run and hide from big fights so badly that it caused another two of our guilds to leave from boredom.

See you at reset!

Would have to agree, t3 was pvdoor but t4 actually provides competition during oceanic time, both CD and SBI play a awesomely fun meta of open field fights rather then bunkering down i remember Yak’s wasn’t that bad but i remember Dragonbrand did this and it was extremely annoying.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

4/26 SoS | SBI | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

See you at reset!

Would have to agree, t3 was pvdoor but t4 actually provides competition during oceanic time, both CD and SBI play a awesomely fun meta of open field fights rather then bunkering down i remember Yak’s wasn’t that bad but i remember Dragonbrand did this and it was extremely annoying.

Dragonbrand was definitely worse. No doubt about that, still, as vizinah have shown in eu, playing cowardly can get you a lot of wins, so db will probably conquer t1 lol.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.