4/26 T6: DH/IoJ/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I see IoJ brought in their varsity team for the superior nightcapping. Well i know what we have to look forward to in t6. The same thing we had problems with in every tier, oceanic coverage.

Attachments:

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

I don’t always expect everything to get night capped, but when I do, I do it while screaming ‘BUT AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE STERNMERST’

Attachments:

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

in Match-ups

Posted by: neiliam.8614

neiliam.8614

Took a few screenies @ DH BL for fun

Pic1: Treb hitting SH wall
Pic2: Waiting for trebbing to end; I was bored, lol.
Pic3: Snuck Myro into Sorrow’s Furnace Waypoint in DHBL to say hi. (They were invincible, we were not…and there was a very angry upleveled Asura Ranger from [BEER] that wanted Myro very dead – he eventually knocked Myro (me too) towards the Legendary Defenders, lol!)

Attachments:

Lightning Gunblade
Member of Darkhaven’s [DHE]
In WvWvW, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

your night crews aren’t touching each other’s stuff

i guess you want us to stay, too

Disciple of Quag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Nice to see you doing well, big bro Sheen/SF. Remember all that “SF will get dominated the moment it moves up to tier 7” trash talk that was flying from just about every server outside of tier 8?

Yeah, what can I say? “WINNING! WIN HERE, WIN THERE, WIN, WIN! EVERYWHERE!”

And for the person using the tier 4 wall to trash talk, that’s not going to work. SF as a server has only ever wanted to end up in a tier where they have an approximately even match, they’re not looking to be the next Kaineng or Jade Quarry. Odds are they will find a good match in tier 5 if not in tier 6. I would get off that if I were you, it’s not gonna work.

Sorrow’s Furnace will just keep doing its thing like it always has.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Hey, I just wanted to give a shout out to IoJ. The guys in EBG who took back their keep… Great job you guys, it was a heck of a fight. I could not have been easy to hack and one shot the T3 doors and one shot all of our siege with an elementalist. The battle raged on for about 35 seconds on a T3 keep before they finally broke into the Lord’s room, from start to finish. BRAVO ZULU.

I understand that kitten talking is a part of every game, and there’ll always be the occasional troll that takes it too far… But I didn’t actually think a blatant accusation of hacking would occur in the first 24 hours of a match-up, haha.

Maybe, before you guys go ahead and accuse a server of hacking, you should speak to your own guys first. Like Alexina said above, that door appears to have been broken down already.

Personally, I’ve run with a lot of the guys in that screen shot, I know most of the guilds that I see there. I also know that none of those people, including the two commanders that I count there, would stoop so low as to “hack a door”.

Hopefully next time you accuse us of something like that, you have a word with the other guys there instead of blatantly saying in map chat “IoJ is hacking”.

Otherwise; good fights SF! It’s been a lot of fun for me so far – although I’ve only been playing small-man at the moment in your BL/DH BL. Some very fun 1v1 and 1v2’s so far.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Nice to see you doing well, big bro Sheen/SF. Remember all that “SF will get dominated the moment it moves up to tier 7” trash talk that was flying from just about every server outside of tier 8?

And for the person using the tier 4 wall to trash talk, that’s not going to work. SF as a server has only ever wanted to end up in a tier where they have an approximately even match, they’re not looking to be the next Kaineng or Jade Quarry. Odds are they will find a good match in tier 5 if not in tier 6. I would get off that if I were you, it’s not gonna work.

Preciate the kind words lil bro, and do not let HoD fool y’all…They wouldn’t bust a grape, if you punch them in the mouth they will go SAB….We were lucky if we saw 3 of them in EB by the last week.

That being said; win, lose, or draw you guys finally seem to have some great matches down there glad things are balancing out for everyone. Keep up the good fight and have fun above all.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

silverfire.2547

That SM back and forth was pretty awesome. 137 badges total all said and done. Seriously surprised our keep held during early AM Pacific time.

Also score update.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Lol, there are SO many of you guys!!!! And your response time – top notch. We have a lot to learn in terms of getting our forces where they need to be fast enough.

Looking forward to the rest of the week.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

SF, it seems like SM is not right for you!

Great matchup so far guys, its a lot different having 2 powerhouse servers to deal with.

Were ahead of you for a little while there DH!

Goodluck to everyone!

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

SotD went out to have fun today…… SF we took your orb. To bad we cant claim that

Attachments:

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Pushing 1 and exclaiming their success is because of superior skills instead of overwhelming numbers.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Pushing 1 and exclaiming their success is because of superior skills instead of overwhelming numbers.

Awww cute, I was wondering when some trolling rager madness would strike as it has been uncharacteristically civil for a match thread. Should’ve pegged you guys would’ve missed us enough to pop in <333.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Sorry mate, but SF’s zerg is good. Yes, they obviously have pretty overwhelming numbers for these tiers as well, but they have seemingly managed to get like 99% of people on the map in a single moving blob. My only issues are that I dont particularly enjoy the play, and I cant really even see individual guild names or tags unless I select one person. Just a big red blotch covering most of my screen, lol.

But, they obviously have skill and excellent response time. The tactic wouldnt be successful otherwise.

I am most interested to see how many DHers are fairweather and which ones arent to get a true feel of our servers capability.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

DR is having tons of fun in our new tier. Lots of small-scale action and no massive DH zergs (and I haven’t seen any hacks lol)

Go SF, my old comrades!

The Art of Roaming [gank]

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Awww cute, I was wondering when some trolling rager madness would strike as it has been uncharacteristically civil for a match thread. Should’ve pegged you guys would’ve missed us enough to pop in <333.

Miss? No. We just know we will see you again. Just awaiting when the return journey will begin. I’m betting on a DR repeat as you have nowhere near the numbers or skills of Kain (who have now just started their return journey)

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Miss? No. We just know we will see you again. Just awaiting when the return journey will begin. I’m betting on a DR repeat as you have nowhere near the numbers or skills of Kain (who have now just started their return journey)

Rub some creme on that kitten? for meh?

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Question for [BURN], what is the purpose to placing your rams in the air inside the walls? Happened almost every time you guys sieged us last night your BLs.

We were trying to figure out if siege couldn’t hit it or something but that was still viable, and hitting through the doors was actually easier because it was so close. Was just kind of weird.

Also whoever jumped across and threw up an AC south of Crag to take down those trebs, nice find! I love learning new siege placements and Crag has always been a pain in the butt.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obtuse.1504

Obtuse.1504

I’m glad for SF.

While winning is always nice, I imagine they will be happy when they reach a tier that has similar coverage and numbers. They’ll be able to test their skill better, and they do have it it’s not all about their #s, and see how they measure up.

The only thing I get tired of seeing is some of the folks from ET and FC clinging to the coattails of SF. Y’all are on your second new server since SF left. Earn your glory in your tier quit trying to ride SF’s glory as they earn their way up..

in Match-ups

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Oh, look at that, big bro winin in T6
Fightoooo big bro!!!! ><

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

If not please explain what the kitten you were doing in T8 with these kinds of numbers.

Fixed that for you. (emphasis is mine)

To answer the question of: what was SF doing in T8 with “Those kinds of numbers”?

They were beating the everliving kitten out of Eredon and Ferg.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Hopefully some people will compare what happened last week to what is happening this week and come to the realization that the scoreboard is pretty much meaningless and it all comes down to population and coverage.

All that matters are the fights you have in the moment.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

What month did this huge switch occur in SF? I stopped playing the second week of Jan. to focus on the spring semester at university. When I left SF was getting utterly destroyed (all throughout December). I come back and I have a queue to get into WvWvW my first day back w/ SF doubling both opponent’s scores. Where did all these people come from? They opened server xfers im assuming at some point?

The change on SF was literally night and day

(edited by ionix.9054)

in Match-ups

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Honestly, you guys put up a much better reset fight than we’ve seen in T6.

Had a lot of people yelling glass, though some of them may have been uplevels, too. Definitely felt less tanky than T7. Organization wasn’t too stellar, though I remember MoW running around the ogres and Umber were fairly coordinated.

The night crew is numerous, but no kittenIN’ BULLkitten SUPERIOR T1 TACTICS so far as I’ve seen. Not terrible, just not daunting at all. We wiped five golems with three ACs through one and a half gates with four people.

Overall, T6 seems to have solid coverage through all hours. I was waving and jumping around with a bunch of DH who ran around clearing siege in outer SM for at least a half hour (I left for a while) because everyone was still at the keep or too tired to give a kitten.

Found a higher concentration of tanky builds later on in the night, but still a bit more squish than I’m accustomed to. NSP (well, its vocal dangly bits) may not have known how to work their tongues, but they didn’t down so fast, methinks. Haven’t really noticed an increase in damage taken so I don’t know if it’s pure damage builds or a lot of uplevels.

Disciple of Quag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rogue Lemming.6358

Rogue Lemming.6358

Hey, I just wanted to give a shout out to IoJ. The guys in EBG who took back their keep… Great job you guys, it was a heck of a fight. I could not have been easy to hack and one shot the T3 doors and one shot all of our siege with an elementalist. The battle raged on for about 35 seconds on a T3 keep before they finally broke into the Lord’s room, from start to finish. BRAVO ZULU.

Let’s set the record strait.
I’m from SF and I was there.

IoJ was trebing our walls for over an hour and we were so cap happy that we didn’t pay attention to maintaining what we already had.
The inner wall AND gate had already been downed and I was running supply from SM to try and get them back up. I had placed enough supply to repair the gate and wall just enough to patch the walkway so, I could reach our treb (to counter-treb) and place some other siege to help when IoJ inevitably broke through.
Yes, IoJ took it with one shot because it had long since been down to rubble and was only up 1 or 2 supply counts.
It would have fallen to a nice stout Dolyack fart!

We lost the Keep fair and square. IoJ capitalized on our mistakes (as they should have) and won the the battle.

Congratulations and good job!

While friendly smack talk IS part of the game, accusing people of hacking makes us look petty and juvenile. I hope that IoJ will see past this misguided accusation as the act of an individual and not let it reflect on Sorrows Furnace as a whole.

Finally, thank you for the warm welcome to T6! I’m looking forward to some great battles and to being forced to step up our game so we can learn and grow as a team.

Good luck to all and I’ll see you on the battle field.

~G27

[Edited for a typo.]

Kylie Rogue [ECG][CoSA][FARM]
East Coast Guardians: [ECG-B]G27
Why [FARM] is for you!

(edited by Rogue Lemming.6358)

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

I’m glad for SF.

While winning is always nice, I imagine they will be happy when they reach a tier that has similar coverage and numbers. They’ll be able to test their skill better, and they do have it it’s not all about their #s, and see how they measure up.

The only thing I get tired of seeing is some of the folks from ET and FC clinging to the coattails of SF. Y’all are on your second new server since SF left. Earn your glory in your tier quit trying to ride SF’s glory as they earn their way up..

We will have a bond with ET/FC for a very long time…We came to a place of mutual respect, after a long bitter feud. Not to be over-dramatic, but it is something that only people who were in the glicko-ghetto’d T8 would ever really understand.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Let’s set the record strait.
I’m from SM and I was there.

IoJ was trebing our walls for over an hour and we were so cap happy that we didn’t pay attention to maintaining what we already had.
The inner wall AND gate had already been downed and I was running supply from SM to try and get them back up. I had placed enough supply to repair the gate and wall just enough to patch the walkway so, I could reach our treb (to counter-treb) and place some other siege to help when IoJ inevitably broke through.
Yes, IoJ took it with one shot because it had long since been down to rubble and was only up 1 or 2 supply counts.
It would have fallen to a nice stout Dolyack fart!

We lost the Keep fair and square. IoJ capitalized on our mistakes (as they should have) and won the the battle.

Congratulations and good job!

While friendly smack talk IS part of the game, accusing people of hacking makes us look petty and juvenile. I hope that IoJ will see past this misguided accusation as the act of an individual and not let it reflect on Sorrows Furnace as a whole.

Finally, thank you for the warm welcome to T6! I’m looking forward to some great battles and to being forced to step up our game so we can learn and grow as a team.

Good luck to all and I’ll see you on the battle field.

~G27

Well said!

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lucky Shot.8740

Lucky Shot.8740

What month did this huge switch occur in SF? I stopped playing the second week of Jan. to focus on the spring semester at university. When I left SF was getting utterly destroyed (all throughout December). I come back and I have a queue to get into WvWvW my first day back w/ SF doubling both opponent’s scores. Where did all these people come from? They opened server xfers im assuming at some point?

The change on SF was literally night and day

SF started as a strong PVE server. Thanksgiving through early January we had the Mad King events, Wintersday and that’s what people were doing. Right when you left, wvw people started heading back and PVE players started to branch out. It wasn’t an overnight thing, it took a couple weeks to get it rolling and a several months to build.

We did not receive mass transfers as we were always a very high populated server. Many of our opponents did though which did not help all of them. Those transfers, for the most part, were vacationers from other tiers or fair weather transfers. ET is the only server I know of to really benefit from the recent free transfers to low pop servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

SF started as a strong PVE server. Thanksgiving through early January we had the Mad King events, Wintersday and that’s what people were doing. Right when you left, wvw people started heading back and PVE players started to branch out. It wasn’t an overnight thing, it took a couple weeks to get it rolling and a several months to build.

Also, once the fractal fever ran out, a lot of our PVE players started exploring WvW. SF is still a strong PVE server and will probably stay one. The lack of any major PVE content since wintersday is a major reason why we have such a huge WvW pop. It’s also one of the reason why I laughed at server using SAB as an excuse for their low pop.

Also quick shout to [SE] [FURY] and [BURN]. You guys were fun to fight last night !

Piiz

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

Did SF get alot of transfers? If not please explain what the kitten you were doing in t7 with these kinds of numbers. (notice the 2 orange swords on IoJ borderland; those weren’t ours)

Mhmmm, after your trash talking your tears are delicious.

Maybe DR wanted to go down and avoid this? Meanwhile we are having the time of our lives in T7.

So delicious…

I’m not trash talking SF, just saying they had WAAAAY more numbers than I expected them to have coming from t7. DR is a kitten server, period. I’m tired of reading your BS on the forums.

Hi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Hey now, be nice. When you’re stuck together in the same tier together for 3 months straight, you can’t help but form a bond. Since we left T8, we’ve been rooting our “Little Bros” in T8 and occasionally check in with them to see how they are doing and to let them know that we’re cheering for them. And likewise, our former T8 opponents have been rooting for their “Big Bro” and occasionally check in with us to see how we are doing and to let us know that they’re cheering for us.

It’s not riding on our coattails. It’s genuine interest, camaraderie and respect.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

I’m not from those servers, I’m from Jade Quarry and I just like seeing SF take control of everything in WvW. In T7 they had entire EB, pretty sure T6 isn’t much difference than T7 so its only matter of time before they have everything. Bwahahahahaha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Congrats SF and good to see you all have fun

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

Sorry mate, but SF’s zerg is good. Yes, they obviously have pretty overwhelming numbers for these tiers as well, but they have seemingly managed to get like 99% of people on the map in a single moving blob. My only issues are that I dont particularly enjoy the play, and I cant really even see individual guild names or tags unless I select one person. Just a big red blotch covering most of my screen, lol.

But, they obviously have skill and excellent response time. The tactic wouldnt be successful otherwise.

I am most interested to see how many DHers are fairweather and which ones arent to get a true feel of our servers capability.

Were you there in last night’s DH borderland fight for the keeps? I don’t think I’ve ever seen two servers keep each other on their toes like that before.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorvul.5482

Lorvul.5482

Incredible fights today. Been having a lot of fun. I’ve seen more DH action then IoJ, that’s only because of the attacks on SMC by DH. I’m that commander that kept pushing into DH territory, taking rogues, and taking Wildcreek……..so much fun fighting. Much respect

Marnoll Whitefyre [Gore] (SF)

Commander Marnoll Whitefyre [Gore]
Sorrow’s Furnace
Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Novability.4718

Novability.4718

face palm good to see another great week of fighting and a challenge for Darkhaven. Welcome to the server SF. Loving the atmosphere here on the forums. Great to play with some civilized people!

[TE] StormBluff Isle
Novability | X Novability X
“Retreat? Hell we just got here”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evermoore.2536

Evermoore.2536

“Great to play with some civilized people!”

Why ya gotta go calling people names??

Esuu Yar {KING}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

To SF female norn Guardian in [LH]:

Why were you spam laughing at me?

There is only one way to take that and that is an insult. So I had to kill you.

Play nicely all! Otherwise my wolves will eat you.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

(edited by Joey.3928)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

I’m glad for SF.

We will have a bond with ET/FC for a very long time…We came to a place of mutual respect, after a long bitter feud. Not to be over-dramatic, but it is something that only people who were in the glicko-ghetto’d T8 would ever really understand.

I have to agree with this. While It was a long and bitter feud, more then that was the fact that we were all trapped together, in many ways powerless and helpless to escape the prison we were all in, and because of that, we took it out on each other. Now that the walls have broken down, we get the chance to see each other in a new light, in a new way, and it changes the entire level of respect we had of each other over the course of the last 13 weeks, we battled bitterly and futility against not only each other but against a failed system that seems to have been fixed a bit.

Now SF is now moving as it should, and T8 is rotating worlds as it should. Life has turned around for us all, after a 13 week saga, and like it or not, we were part of a system, we had fallen though the cracks together into a pit of despair, a situation that no one outside of that will fully understand.

Peace and Respect to you all, SF and FC.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Hey now, be nice. When you’re stuck together in the same tier together for 3 months straight, you can’t help but form a bond. Since we left T8, we’ve been rooting our “Little Bros” in T8 and occasionally check in with them to see how they are doing and to let them know that we’re cheering for them. And likewise, our former T8 opponents have been rooting for their “Big Bro” and occasionally check in with us to see how we are doing and to let us know that they’re cheering for us.

It’s not riding on our coattails. It’s genuine interest, camaraderie and respect.

salutes Plus, how the heck would we ride on your coattails? It’s not like cheering you in the forums is going to boost our ratings. ‘s silly. Personally, I just really liked the friendly, casual tone we had in the forums. I also really enjoyed knowing (as I’ve mentioned in the past) you guys would run me over like a semi-truck but you wouldn’t be kitteny about it. Plus you get to know some individuals pretty well, and then it would be like “HAY HOW YA DOIN’ KEEP DANCING DRINK TONICS TURN INTO DOLYAK TAKE SCREENSHOTS” etc etc. And we’d never talk about it in the mornings. What happens at the windmill… cough

Hmm. Note to self: try to start dance party with ET. More tonics!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Been a good day so far! I’ve been the darkhaven commander in SF BL ever since we took the SW tower bay at about 2pmish.

We hit SE tower, got wiped and retreated to SW tower, we wiped SF and then eventually got rolled. But we have kept bay since. We are still in the middle of fighting over your territory.

Glad to have some fights SF!

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Looking forward to our eventual match-up in tier 5 SF, we’ll send ya a borlis pass to pick on darkhaven and ioj

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Man someone is completely kitten about their awesome guild that “never uses guild buffs on keeps mostly because they didnt own for most of their matchup” its ok man you guys have your superior roaming guilds now, so have fun and keep QQing

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SyntheticIrony.1823

SyntheticIrony.1823

Nice fight at Bay to ISJ just now.. and nice little hiding spot in the water by my little Mesmer friend. I assume you got excited when you saw me swim by, however it was just a TINY glimpse of red that caught my eye.

Again nice fight guys.

-Irina Navarian [LORD] – SF

Aurena Navarian- StaR
Sorrows Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spooky Mulder.1524

Spooky Mulder.1524

Why does SF have no queue tonight? Where is everyone? We are ::gasp:: actually not doing so hot atm.

Commander Minerva Vix
[CoSA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

It is PvE night at SF every saturday =(
Most of the guilds are doing guildmissions today or cleaning up temples at orr.

Basic Banjo

in Match-ups

Spooky Mulder.1524

It is PvE night at SF every saturday =(
Most of the guilds are doing guildmissions today or cleaning up temples at orr.

I’m wvw almost every sat night, almost always queue for eb. Telling you, this is weird. Pve night or no, we don’t have our usual numbers in wvw tonight

Commander Minerva Vix
[CoSA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Spooky Mulder.1524

Also forgot to mention, people in T6 have been very polite and welcoming thus far.. Nice change after T7

Commander Minerva Vix
[CoSA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Scumbag Mawile.6384

no one expects the sorrow inquisition

BATTLEBOOOOOAT

Attachments:

Disciple of Quag

in Match-ups

silverfire.2547

Nobody else posted a score update?

Wat.

Attachments: