5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: yroeht.5843

yroeht.5843

Another Box of Fun delivered, courtesy of me and my bunnies. Plus one very friendly BNF friend who sat with us for a while.

Lovely evening

Behold the RiOT blob, on the left of that picture:
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/73937/gw705.jpg

This was another lovely evening, fighting civilized people :-)

Necromancer – Xexa The Machine [RiOT] | Ruins of Surmia
http://www.thecivilrebels.com

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

It’s a bit funny how people are trying to insult eachother in kind ways

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

It’s a bit funny how people are trying to insult eachother in kind ways

Couse you may get infracted for doing it in other ways!

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

(edited by Karolis.4261)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Karolis.4261

Another Box of Fun delivered, courtesy of me and my bunnies. Plus one very friendly BNF friend who sat with us for a while.

Lovely evening

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/73937/gw705.jpg

Aye! Blobbing since launch!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vazir.5867

Vazir.5867

Lovely evening

So you are the evil thief that keeps 3-shotting my poor Charr warrior

Gunnar’s Hold · Draugur [Drgr] Brimhorn and yes I have a pink quaggan backpack

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: TaeK.5821

TaeK.5821

— I commend the group of RoS who were so persistent at Dredge on reset night

Takoji – The Golden Guardian of Gunnar’s Hold & GW2 Instrument Master

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultima.4675

Ultima.4675

[AMOK] – Oida geh Scheissn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRedk9Qp-m4

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

That was an excellent weekend of WvW, especially last night! Kudos to all the RoS/Dz guys running about in Dz borderlands yesterday evening, had a great time.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

This Ruins of Dzagonur server is pretty strong, i think we have to call GG.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

RiOT – those two trebs at Vale to get into unupgraded Briar with us being outmanned… actually saved you a few deaths but still, overkill

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

Noss is that you after you found out your guild commander works together with enemy because he does not want to LOSE AGAIN? we went some miles to win last week, so just to be expected you do the same.. in your Surmian way

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nubu.6148

Shout out to the [Zemy] thief I fought on GH BL near the mino’s, fun fight and a worthy opponent! Too bad I didnt encounter you later on

~ Asura mesmer with a red fro

This guys name is Zumy . For some more duels you should pm him . Zumy.6318 .

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

yroeht.5843

RiOT – those two trebs at Vale to get into unupgraded Briar with us being outmanned… actually saved you a few deaths but still, overkill

There were actually three trebs. Yes, it was totally overkill, and definitely not the most efficient way to get in there : )

Who was on that Briar treb, trying to counter our trebs by firing cows at it?

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

We had one treb up already to destroy your treb firing at Bay. thought we may as well use it to break into the tower, but after about 10s of trebbing we all felt like slashing our wrists because trebbing is so fun. We had places to be, people to kill so we rushed it a bit.

Sif Urkraft

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Noss is that you after you found out your guild commander works together with enemy because he does not want to LOSE AGAIN? we went some miles to win last week, so just to be expected you do the same.. in your Surmian way

You got some evidence about this “alliance”? I haven’t heard anything about it.
Correct if I’m wrong, but I don’t think we lost last match. I believe we were second.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

Noss.. are you denying? lol. evidence is from last week when nobody even cared much.. this week’s been much worse, id even call it a full server effort of both servers while it was just a few freaks last week (though one was a Riot commander) and there isnt even a matchup thread on german section, dzag prolly ashamed of themselves.

(edited by Steelo.4597)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Me, but just to annoy you a bit – the Briar treb was down to ~60% before you set up your trebs, AoEd by your eles, so i wouldn’t be able to counter you anyway – have some cows then!
We sieged up Briar to make it a deathtrap, if only you entered through the door…

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

Noss.. are you denying? lol. evidence is from last week when nobody even cared much.. this week’s been much worse, id even call it a full server effort of both servers while it was just a few freaks last week (though one was a Riot commander) and there isnt even a matchup thread on german section, dzag prolly ashamed of themselves.

Hahahahahahaha

Ok sorry.. ahem.

Hahahahahahaha

Ok phew. You must be the server jester aye? You do a good job at it
What makes it even more funny is that while I was on your bay yday, DZ opportunism nearly lost us our hills and sm in addition to them capping everything we turned wood in EB. And that was just last night

But you know, you’re right about that alliance! Maybe I just didn’t read the small letters in the contract that read: “We walk all over your keeps while you’re busy kay <3”

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Karolis.4261

Lovely evening

So you are the evil thief that keeps 3-shotting my poor Charr warrior

Could be

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nubu.6148

Nope Steelo , i dont think so atm .

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Tbh Star I don’t think there’s any kind of alliance – both servers have hit us hard this week, but they’re quite within their rights to do so

Not to mention I doubt Surmia would even bother organising an alliance – they have the strongest coverage of all three servers so why would they?!

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

yroeht.5843

Me, but just to annoy you a bit

Well, actually it gave us some laughs. Maybe if you hadn’t done it we would have got bored much faster, and we may have left.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

Sexiest Cat EU, denying it without having a clue is kinda honorable i guess, a good soldiers move, but how about you ask your pals about the truth? I dont care if anyone calls it alliance or not, fact is both servers have attacked us and not touched each other.. fact is Riot Commander goes to Dzago teamspeak. Those are facts, the rest is just words.. you go make your fight over it if you care, call it alliance or intelligent focus or easy points or whatever you want =)

(edited by Steelo.4597)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drak.7254

Drak.7254

Tbh Star I don’t think there’s any kind of alliance – both servers have hit us hard this week, but they’re quite within their rights to do so

Not to mention I doubt Surmia would even bother organising an alliance – they have the strongest coverage of all three servers so why would they?!

What he said, just because we are focusing GH and leaving Dzag alone (for now) you think we are double teaming you. I can guarantee you we aren’t it is just what happens when one server is attacking the other. The third server then has the choice, dzag made the choice to go after you as well rather than try to flip t3 towers/keeps they go after outmanned on EB (as your deffing your own border) or come on to your border to flip paper towers/keeps. I know which i would prefer doing if I was honestly that bothered with points. Open field fights ftw!

Maybe if you didn’t whine so much or gloat so much when you win (given all the d/c issues last week that we had congrats! /sarcasmoff). You wouldn’t be our focus. I still have respect for a lot of people/guilds in GH but people like you just bring your whole community down.

One last note, play the game, enjoy the fights whether outmanned/outmanning. Please stop the forum trolling as it does you or your servers community no help/good.

Vitora – Commander in Flare[FIRE]
Aurora Glade
Mors Certa, Hora Incerta

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

yroeht.5843

fact is both servers have attacked us and not touched each other..

Well, the weakest side always gets focused, this isn’t anything new.

fact is Riot Commander goes to Dzago teamspeak.

One might wonder as to how exactly you would know that, unless you admit you have contacts with enemy servers too (which is fine, by me). But tbh I don’t really care.

call it alliance or intelligent focus or easy points or whatever you want =)

Yeah… what about “being social”?

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

“we are focusing GH and leaving Dzag alone”

And Dz is doing the same. they attack us even if you are flipping their whole borderland. well thats all the confirmation i needed anyways, thanks Vitora.

yroeht, your arguments are bad. first: we are the weakest server who won last week. second you seem to think the info is classified when its publicly available on german section of the matchup thread. third: wut?

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Maybe if you didn’t whine so much or gloat so much when you win (given all the d/c issues last week that we had congrats! /sarcasmoff). You wouldn’t be our focus. I still have respect for a lot of people/guilds in GH but people like you just bring your whole community down.

One last note, play the game, enjoy the fights whether outmanned/outmanning. Please stop the forum trolling as it does you or your servers community no help/good.

:(

I’m not sure where you’ve seen any gloating. I just went back and re-read the last few pages of the old thread in case I missed anything but all I saw was stuff along the lines of “thanks to RoS/Dz for a good week”.

There was that bit where some guy came in and called us the worst community he’s ever seen (lol!) but we mostly responded to him in a friendly manner too.

Sure there’s some whining in this thread about alliances but most of us don’t see it and agree with your perspective on it!

I don’t know if I’m reading different threads to everyone else lately because as far as I can see there’s way more TALK about whining and gloating than there actually IS any whining and gloating.

Not to mention that the whiny posts there actually exist are outnumbered by people from all the servers being polite and non-whiny!

Anyway, I realise I’m contributing to the problem by discussing it here, but I wanted to bring a bit of perspective: on the whole this is a fun matchup with a very civilised forum discussion. Let’s not let a few forum posts (from – whatever – side) derail things, and let’s not make assumptions about whole communities based on a few people either (again from – whatever – side)!

<3

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

And Dz is doing the same. they attack us even if you are flipping their whole borderland. well thats all the confirmation i needed anyways, thanks Vitora.

yroeht, your arguments are bad. first: we are the weakest server who won last week. second you seem to think the info is classified when its publicly available on german section of the matchup thread. third: wut?

trust me dude there is no alliance with dzag it even took what seemed like the entire server to kill us yesterday when us and PG were roaming in their BL. and it seems like most of us are probably focusing you due to the bad blood created from previous match ups…..

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

I can login Gunnars Voice and talk with People there too, that proves what? ^^

Actually i still have to do that to talk to the SOE a bit, and they got commanders too aaaah the conspiracy is unfolding!

Btw Surmia is only paying Gold for Espionage while Gunnar offers Drugs & Women (or Men considering personal preferences). So Surmia you have to raise the offers a bit!

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drak.7254

Drak.7254

Funny how people only see/quote what they want to. I said “for now” quite clearly straight after that.

If you cant take a double focus please stop playing the game because it happens to every server. If you cant handle it/have to cry on the forums every time it does. You will be doing a lot of crying.

Vitora – Commander in Flare[FIRE]
Aurora Glade
Mors Certa, Hora Incerta

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sidina.8704

Sidina.8704

Dude I think you forgot something in your quote there…

We also already focused on Dz but the fact that people like you crying and screaming here in Forum about alliances and getting focused just makes it more enjoyable to focus GH.

About the German Thread, I read that one too and actually the Guy there wasn´t saying that we have an alliance, he was saying that one of the Dz commanders prefered to attacked GH over RoS because he knows some Guys from RiOT and likes em. And also the Guy which actually wrote it from Dz was ashamed of that commander. And yes the choice wasn´t fair.

And the point about RiOT commander visiting Dz ts doesn´t say anything about an alliance. I have friends on RoF and GH too which play alot wvw and are commanders on their server and when I like to talk to them I do so but that doesn´t mean we are building an alliance.

Inside Your Head (Mesmer), Elegy Of Existence (Warrior)
A New Chapter [anc] Ruins of Surmia

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

One might wonder as to how exactly you would know that, unless you admit you have contacts with enemy servers too (which is fine, by me). But tbh I don’t really care.

Someone from dzag mentioned it last monday (?) on the german boards and it was seen by Gunnars who read those. It was then later c’d by other dzag in the last thread.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

Vitora, so far i had to “cry” only 2 times and both times it was confirmed immediately by the same opponents accused of it. No trouble for me, i just like it when its exposed, i dont care about your judgement of whining or crying or being bad for the community (lol! to hear this from FIRE), it just tells me you had a solid cough education.

Also Sidina what do you make up here, word on the forum was the Surmia commander begged his buddy from dzag to stop attacking them and focus on GH. you left out the request building a picture of mutual self-interest (they like each other, dont want to hurt each other <(o.o)>… ) lol, way to go..

(edited by Steelo.4597)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Sidina.8704

Someone from dzag mentioned it last monday (?) on the german boards and it was seen by Gunnars who read those. It was then later c’d by other dzag in the last thread.

thats actually not completely correct.
The guy from Dz said that their commander said in Teamspeak that he gonne whisper the commander from RiOT and not that the RiOT commander was on Dz Teamspeak.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Some of these posts remind me of the RoS tears last week. 2v1 is natural consequence of 3way battles and will only get worse with random matchup disparities. GH as deserved winners last week (suck it up Ilyest and your fellow RoS crybabies) should get more focus this week.

This matchup is irrelevant now as tiers are no longer going to be of consequence, when it’s Gandara and Drakkar Lake in the same matchup a 2v1 at this level will look way easier, lol.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Sidina.8704

Also Sidina what do you make up here, word on the forum was the Surmia commander begged his buddy from dzag to stop attacking them and focus on GH. you left out the request building a picture of mutual self-interest (they like each other, dont want to hurt each other <(o.o)>… ) lol, way to go..

Well quote me that post, maybe I missed it but if we both reffering to the same post he didn´t mentioned that RiOT commander was crying about help.
So pls stop twisting things as you like it.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Noss.4105

No one still hasn’t shown any proof about this alliance.

GH won last week because they begged all major guilds on both sides to go easy on them. This is a fact.
I don’t really have any proof, but It’s still a fact.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

Noss, you are fighting your own scapegoat. search “alliance” on this thread.

Sidina: You are right. Though we dont know what was the exchange that made 40 Dzag change borderland when they stood in front of a surmia keep.

(edited by Steelo.4597)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laurelinde.4395

Laurelinde.4395

For reference. Discussion continues on the next few pages.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ/page/6#post2077696

Kind of wish we could get WvW matchups that were competitive without being outright hateful the way this one always seems to turn out, but I guess it’s too late for that now. Humans don’t give up grudges that easily.

Laurelinde & Cookie/Beorna Bearheart
[TWG] – Gunnar’s Hold
Always remember Wheaton’s Law

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I would like to confirm that SOE and BNF have an alliance. Tier 1 here we come, choo choo!

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Sidina.8704

Sidina: You are right. Though we dont know what was the exchange that made 40 Dzag change borderland when they stood in front of a surmia keep.

Well none of us got any proof, its word against word.
Maybe RiOT commander called for help
Maybe Dz Commander is a RiOT Fanboy or GH hater and asked where RiOT gonne hit
Maybe I get a sunny day here between all that rain…

As you see there are alot of maybes and since none of us has any proof, it would be really nice to bury that alliance thing. And do me a favour and pls stop calling speculations a fact.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Noss.4105

Noss, you are fighting your own scapegoat. search “alliance” on this thread.

You do make it sound a lot like alliance.
According to you RoS and DZ have an agreement to focus all their power to GH.

…your guild commander works together with enemy…

…id even call it a full server effort of both servers…

Also, when I asked “You got some evidence about this “alliance”?”. You replied:

Noss.. are you denying?

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

The guy from Dz said that their commander said in Teamspeak that he gonne whisper the commander from RiOT and not that the RiOT commander was on Dz Teamspeak.

You may well be right – my German is not very good.

However the way I heard it was that RiOT were in Dzag TS after a GvG with HON guild (I think that’s the right one) and while outmanned in their own borderland struck a deal with them to PvD and split our empty one down the middle.

Tbph it doesn’t even bother me, nor does this particular focusing and I think think that’s a sentiment shared by alot of GH. That’s why we didn’t bother bringing it up in the match thread despite having heard it 4 days before it came up. I just found it quite funny after the QQ about a supposed alliance we had with Dz that same day from certain RoS.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

Some of these posts remind me of the RoS tears last week. 2v1 is natural consequence of 3way battles and will only get worse with random matchup disparities. GH as deserved winners last week (suck it up Ilyest and your fellow RoS crybabies) should get more focus this week.

This matchup is irrelevant now as tiers are no longer going to be of consequence, when it’s Gandara and Drakkar Lake in the same matchup a 2v1 at this level will look way easier, lol.

Ilesyt* hasn’t been online for weeks and it’s not that you deserved the win is why you get focused, but because you THINK you deserved it. It’s people like you; that get their bloated egos inflated even more after 1 night of PvD to score a10-15k-ish point lead, that are the reason both servers have it out for yours. Only a select few individuals on your server deserved that win, too bad people like you bring your server down (of which I still like a lot of people; you can steamroll me anytime Aisi <3) because everyone thinks they’re all like you.
Either way ticking +500 isn’t hard when there’s only 4 people defending at the end cause the rest logged off after crashing every half minute for a ton of times. For all the claims that you guys like fights over PvD, that “win” was all PvD. Hell, we ticked +500 when there was no crashing bug (where I chose to walk into Overlook btw, which is DZ’s as far as I know @ the alliance claimer). Props to the few DZ defenders of veloka there btw.

Maybe this matchup is of no consequence to further matchups anymore; but it is more relevant than last week’s buggy matchup, in regards to being an actual match. Because either way you look at it you didn’t “win” over Surmia last week, you won over doors. I know this is hard to believe since you’re the guy that sees us as t8 material at best; if we’re t8 at best then what does that make you? Because in prime time all 3 servers are more or less equal :P

PS. our corner in EB is turning red while we were getting pushed by blue on SM and in our BL. Teamwork anyone?

PPS. that wasn’t serious if it wasn’t obvious.

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

:(

I’m not sure where you’ve seen any gloating. I just went back and re-read the last few pages of the old thread in case I missed anything but all I saw was stuff along the lines of “thanks to RoS/Dz for a good week”.

There was that bit where some guy came in and called us the worst community he’s ever seen (lol!) but we mostly responded to him in a friendly manner too.

Sure there’s some whining in this thread about alliances but most of us don’t see it and agree with your perspective on it!

I don’t know if I’m reading different threads to everyone else lately because as far as I can see there’s way more TALK about whining and gloating than there actually IS any whining and gloating.

Not to mention that the whiny posts there actually exist are outnumbered by people from all the servers being polite and non-whiny!

Anyway, I realise I’m contributing to the problem by discussing it here, but I wanted to bring a bit of perspective: on the whole this is a fun matchup with a very civilised forum discussion. Let’s not let a few forum posts (from – whatever – side) derail things, and let’s not make assumptions about whole communities based on a few people either (again from – whatever – side)!

<3

Yes I agree.

The only thing I can see that could be conceived of as gloating is us defending calls from RoS that we only won because we “exploited” the crashes.

In reality we all had crashes as well in the same places but instead of not playing we came back in game, ran back and finished the job. Not to mention the awesome effort put in by the guys who stayed up all night 2 days in a row to ensure a high tick. There’s absolutely no difference to accumulating points in this way as getting them through the day which was when RoS had highest tick in the matchup.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Sidina.8704

You may well be right – my German is not very good.

However the way I heard it was that RiOT were in Dzag TS after a GvG with HON guild (I think that’s the right one) and while outmanned in their own borderland struck a deal with them to PvD and split our empty one down the middle.

Tbph it doesn’t even bother me, nor does this particular focusing and I think think that’s a sentiment shared by alot of GH. That’s why we didn’t bother bringing it up in the match thread despite having heard it 4 days before it came up. I just found it quite funny after the QQ about a supposed alliance we had with Dz that same day from certain RoS.

Well I don´t know what was going on there, I only read that german Thread.

After certain RoS player started QQing about an Dz – GH alliance, Feras asked here in forum to stop it and several other people also asked on our website to stop that QQ.
I guess there always gonne be people QQing about alliances and getting focused. I just don´t like when speculations getting called a fact and when 1 Guild “is the whole server”.

RiOT is one Guild from RoS, and even if they would have had an alliance with Dz or a certain Dz commander (where none of us yet know if its true or not), it doesn´t mean that RoS and Dz would have had an alliance.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

I commend the group of RoS who were so persistent at Dredge on reset night

Thanks for the video It was a fun encounter. Interesting how 2 sides can have different perspectives though.

Initially we thought you were pushing into our corner. When you started camping in the dredge we thought it might be a distraction for a planned attack elsewhere, when you stopped pushing out altogether and started just jumping up and down inside the tunnels we decided to leave you to it! Most of us moved on to other targets and a couple of scouts stayed watching you dance from WC. So we didn’t feel cowed. We just thought you were trying to waste our time. But the battle was fun none the less, thanks

Piken Square

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Ilesyt* hasn’t been online for weeks and it’s not that you deserved the win is why you get focused, but because you THINK you deserved it. It’s people like you; that get their bloated egos inflated even more after 1 night of PvD to score a10-15k-ish point lead, that are the reason both servers have it out for yours. Only a select few individuals on your server deserved that win, too bad people like you bring your server down (of which I still like a lot of people; you can steamroll me anytime Aisi <3) because everyone thinks they’re all like you.
Either way ticking +500 isn’t hard when there’s only 4 people defending at the end cause the rest logged off after crashing every half minute for a ton of times. For all the claims that you guys like fights over PvD, that “win” was all PvD. Hell, we ticked +500 when there was no crashing bug (where I chose to walk into Overlook btw, which is DZ’s as far as I know @ the alliance claimer). Props to the few DZ defenders of veloka there btw.

Maybe this matchup is of no consequence to further matchups anymore; but it is more relevant than last week’s buggy matchup, in regards to being an actual match. Because either way you look at it you didn’t “win” over Surmia last week, you won over doors. I know this is hard to believe since you’re the guy that sees us as t8 material at best; if we’re t8 at best then what does that make you? Because in prime time all 3 servers are more or less equal :P

PS. our corner in EB is turning red while we were getting pushed by blue on SM and in our BL. Teamwork anyone?

PPS. that wasn’t serious if it wasn’t obvious.

It’s funny how people completely ignore their own PVD. The reason you were ahead before we did our all nighter was the huge tick you had everyday that FRS and co gave you. Every evening we ticked highest at primetime despite having a large Dzag force in our bl every day. We were 5k behind when the crashes started. That stretched to 7k during the day and that’s when we hit you hard Thursday eve/night. We had one night of PvD compared to you having 7 days of it and yet we are the ones with bloated egos?

Whatever, I guess it makes you feel better

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

nobody said a kitten word about alliance except surmians. stop it. my word was this: both servers are focusing on us. nothing more, nothing less. how this occurred is so irrelevant… its just that i wanted my experience from game (i look at the map during saturday / sunday while i was commanding a dozen hours or more) confirmed by my opponents. nothing more to discuss here about this.