5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

fact is Riot Commander goes to Dzago teamspeak.

One might wonder as to how exactly you would know that, unless you admit you have contacts with enemy servers too (which is fine, by me). But tbh I don’t really care.

Someone from dzag mentioned it last monday (?) on the german boards and it was seen by Gunnars who read those. It was then later c’d by other dzag in the last thread.

thats actually not completely correct.
The guy from Dz said that their commander said in Teamspeak that he gonne whisper the commander from RiOT and not that the RiOT commander was on Dz Teamspeak.

You may well be right – my German is not very good.

However the way I heard it was that RiOT were in Dzag TS after a GvG with HON guild (I think that’s the right one) and while outmanned in their own borderland struck a deal with them to PvD and split our empty one down the middle.

Tbph it doesn’t even bother me, nor does this particular focusing and I think think that’s a sentiment shared by alot of GH. That’s why we didn’t bother bringing it up in the match thread despite having heard it 4 days before it came up. I just found it quite funny after the QQ about a supposed alliance we had with Dz that same day from certain RoS.

Well I don´t know what was going on there, I only read that german Thread.

After certain RoS player started QQing about an Dz – GH alliance, Feras asked here in forum to stop it and several other people also asked on our website to stop that QQ.
I guess there always gonne be people QQing about alliances and getting focused. I just don´t like when speculations getting called a fact and when 1 Guild “is the whole server”.

RiOT is one Guild from RoS, and even if they would have had an alliance with Dz or a certain Dz commander (where none of us yet know if its true or not), it doesn´t mean that RoS and Dz would have had an alliance.

As far as I’m aware it was only that one night. I don’t know if there’s still a gentleman’s agreement between the 2 guilds or not and tbh I don’t care.

And yes you are right, it’s not fair to tar both servers with the same brush as a result of one isolated incident at 3am

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Well, actually it gave us some laughs. Maybe if you hadn’t done it we would have got bored much faster, and we may have left.

Cool, providing laughs and giggles is one of those few things i do well

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

It’s funny how people completely ignore their own PVD. The reason you were ahead before we did our all nighter was the huge tick you had everyday that FRS and co gave you. Every evening we ticked highest at primetime despite having a large Dzag force in our bl every day. We were 5k behind when the crashes started. That stretched to 7k during the day and that’s when we hit you hard Thursday eve/night. We had one night of PvD compared to you having 7 days of it and yet we are the ones with bloated egos?

Whatever, I guess it makes you feel better

It’s why I acknowledged that all 3 servers are more or less equal, read it again :P My apparently bloated ego still allows me to admit this.

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: yroeht.5843

yroeht.5843

Ok, RiOT are noob T8 PvDers that need an alliance with DZ to keep up with the almighty Gunnar’s Hold. That’s where this discussion was heading, now let’s move on to something else, shall we?

Necromancer – Xexa The Machine [RiOT] | Ruins of Surmia
http://www.thecivilrebels.com

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sidina.8704

Sidina.8704

Ok, RiOT are noob T8 PvDers that need an alliance with DZ to keep up with the almighty Gunnar’s Hold. That’s where this discussion was heading, now let’s move on to something else, shall we?

NO I need my daily drama! :<

Inside Your Head (Mesmer), Elegy Of Existence (Warrior)
A New Chapter [anc] Ruins of Surmia

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

It’s funny how people completely ignore their own PVD. The reason you were ahead before we did our all nighter was the huge tick you had everyday that FRS and co gave you. Every evening we ticked highest at primetime despite having a large Dzag force in our bl every day. We were 5k behind when the crashes started. That stretched to 7k during the day and that’s when we hit you hard Thursday eve/night. We had one night of PvD compared to you having 7 days of it and yet we are the ones with bloated egos?

It’s why I acknowledged that all 3 servers are more or less equal, read it again :P My apparently bloated ego still allows me to admit this.

If it was so evenly matched then why are we not allowed to be proud of the guys who made the difference to turn the match in our favour when last time we faced you you put a 200k lead? Genuinely don’t understand your reasoning?

And if you look at the ppt history for last week you’ll see we were nearly always ticking ahead of RoS during primetime and at somepoints by a significant margin. It was acknowledged at the time that RoS weren’t strong enough at that time without VoTF and half of VcY to compete…

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

To all in GH, you did an awesome job in the early part of the last matchup. Coming in as the red server from below you were much more of a force to be reckoned with than anyone expected. The battle was tight and I honestly don’t know who would have won if things had gone to plan.

But to claim the victory as unsullied when the last 2 days were totally destroyed by DCs does not do you any favours. It is impossible for anyone to know how bad the DCs were for others, in severity, frequency or timing. As I said before this matchup started and not just now, after 3 days, better to write last week off and see who wins plain and fair this week..

Piken Square

(edited by Jong.5937)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Sidina.8704

If it was so evenly matched then why are we not allowed to be proud of the guys who made the difference to turn the match in our favour when last time we faced you you put a 200k lead? Genuinely don’t understand your reasoning?

And if you look at the ppt history for last week you’ll see we were nearly always ticking ahead of RoS during primetime and at somepoints by a significant margin. It was acknowledged at the time that RoS weren’t strong enough at that time without VoTF and half of VcY to compete…

Ofc you can be proud to turned the match, its just the way some some people where doing it here on the Forum. And maybe you can understand that seeing comments like “maybe RoS doesn´t belong in this Tier” after we where unable to defend our border due to permanent crashes and only got 2. placed with 10k (don´t know how much it actually was) difference had a real bitter taste for us.

(edited by Sidina.8704)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

To all in GH, you did an awesome job in the early part of the last matchup. Coming in as the red server from below you were much more of a force to be reckoned with than anyone expected. The battle was tight and I honestly don’t know who would have won if things had gone to plan.

But to claim the victory as unsullied when the last 2 days were totally destroyed by DCs does not do you any favours. As I said before this matchup started and not just now, after 3 days, better to write last week off and see who wins plain and fair this week.

The DCs started to really come into play on thursday in the borderlands. IIRC it was only really Dzag corner of EB that was affected before that. So looking at the scores during the 24hour period that was the Wednesday we cut RoS’ lead from 16k to 5k (which then went back to 7k after our standard fail morning). Then everyone wakitten really hard by dcs on the Thursday across all maps and we played through it and finished 12k ahead. The reason we pulled 11k back on the wednesday was the effort of certain individuals to stay up playing until 5am. The reason we won was through the determination of those individuals to go for the win.

You’re right when you say we will never know what the final result would have been but I think we can agree that based on the trends before the DCs started it would have gone right to the wire at the very least. And I’m sure you can see from our perspective that simply brushing off the result as a consequence of crashing problems does you guys no favours.

An unfortunate side effect of the big push is burnout. We have a limited supply of truly dedicated wvw players and we’ve not had a big turnout this weekend as a result. I don’t think you’ll see us with anywhere near the same size force this week because we got our victory, and proved to everyone we can compete. Now we can go back to not caring about the scores and just playing for fun.

Ofc you can be proud to turned the match, its just the way some some people where doing it here on the Forum. And maybe you can understand that seeing comments like “maybe RoS doesn´t belong in this Tier” after we where unable to defend our border due to permanent crashes and only got 2. placed with 10k (don´t know how much it actually was) difference had a real bitter taste for us.

Yes well I’m with you there. Those comments were not necessary, nor do they hold any truth to them, but just as we shouldn’t judge the whole of Surmia over Alliance-gate you shouldn’t judge us.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

zonderbon.5871

I don’t mind losing tbh, it’s just the way people are about it. Honestly it’s hard to differ pride from spite here. Besides any pride Surmia has shown in being able to win all the other matchups not only because of new numbers but also due to internal improvement (despite being stomped by GH months ago), generally gets discarded and credited to either:

A: Blobbing
B: PvD
C: Transfers carrying
D: Alliances
E: Night/morning capping

Or:
F: More than one to all of the above

You don’t see me giving myself pats on the back, or even feeling justified for doing so.

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

It’s a bit different when one is comparing two matchups that happened 5 months apart, and one that happened 3 weeks apart.

Also of course when one server gets at least 7 new organised guilds across all timezones it will eclipse any internal improvements you’ve had (which I did actually acknowledge in an earlier post here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ/page/11#post2084132)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angel Of Eternety.4625

Angel Of Eternety.4625

Hi everyone, every server (mine included GH)

Must start by saying i’m ashamed of us all.
What’s with all this badmouthing. We’re playing a game, 3 servers…3 get it…1 will always say that the 2 others are having an alliance.

I play a Ranger for GH… i Zerg, i group and i roam the land. I get wiped sooooooo many times…..But i HAVE fun and i learn from my mistakes…….Now i have a better ranger and do about 50/50….but i still have fun…..

We have played several servers…we win some (We’re the best of the best^^) then we loose some (and the whole world is against us).

This is the learning curve for everyone……Learn by doing….AND most importently you will get wins and losses. Remember that the ppl you mock on the way up, are the same you meet on your way down..

I have also in frustration jumped on a kill (i’m ashamed) so i dont get upset if someone does it on me…He/She may have lost 10 in a row and finaly gotten a win…

I hope we can all have fun together (sadly thats to much to ask for..i know) but do try.
I would rather come here week after week to see good words.. Try to ask for advise if youre loosing all the time…..try to help the ones asking…

And i do love the good fight i have with everyone.

This was my little contrebution to try to make us all greater^^
dont be to kitten me

Bringing you lootbags since start^^
Little Cursed Angel—Norn Necro lvl 80
The Enchanted Angel—Human Mesmer lvl 80

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

^ This guy has it right.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

nobody said a kitten word about alliance except surmians. stop it. my word was this: both servers are focusing on us. nothing more, nothing less. how this occurred is so irrelevant… its just that i wanted my experience from game (i look at the map during saturday / sunday while i was commanding a dozen hours or more) confirmed by my opponents. nothing more to discuss here about this.

You also said RiOT commander works with enemy(Dz I guess).
And that RoS and Dz haven’t touched eachother. (You said this is a fact, but I’m 100% sure this is false, since I’ve fought Dz many times in this match)

I honestly have no idea why I bother arguing with you…

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

zonderbon.5871

Hi everyone, every server (mine included GH)

Must start by saying i’m ashamed of us all.
What’s with all this badmouthing. We’re playing a game, 3 servers…3 get it…1 will always say that the 2 others are having an alliance.

I play a Ranger for GH… i Zerg, i group and i roam the land. I get wiped sooooooo many times…..But i HAVE fun and i learn from my mistakes…….Now i have a better ranger and do about 50/50….but i still have fun…..

We have played several servers…we win some (We’re the best of the best^^) then we loose some (and the whole world is against us).

This is the learning curve for everyone……Learn by doing….AND most importently you will get wins and losses. Remember that the ppl you mock on the way up, are the same you meet on your way down..

I have also in frustration jumped on a kill (i’m ashamed) so i dont get upset if someone does it on me…He/She may have lost 10 in a row and finaly gotten a win…

I hope we can all have fun together (sadly thats to much to ask for..i know) but do try.
I would rather come here week after week to see good words.. Try to ask for advise if youre loosing all the time…..try to help the ones asking…

And i do love the good fight i have with everyone.

This was my little contrebution to try to make us all greater^^
dont be to kitten me

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Sidina.8704

Feras in love! get a room!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

thanks for bringing what looked like over 20 guys to the north west camp in Dzag BL when we were just standing in the tower lol!

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Thansk for FURY for being such sports, with our super Dolyak rush!

We were not going to attack….but we could not resist, you’d wiped us so much already! Everytime we found a fight we got hit by another group mid way through! Bad luck on our part or good team work on our foes, take your pick

You guys are great sports, lots of fun.

(edited by Cameirus.8407)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Really fun battle in GH Hills tonight. We managed to get in just as RiOT flipped the keep and somehow held our position until we could portal in reinforcements.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: JustT.7465

JustT.7465

Thansk for FURY for being such sports, with our super Dolyak rush!

We were not going to attack….but we could not resist, you’d wiped us so much already! Everytime we found a fight we got hit by another group mid way through! Bad luck on our part or good team work on our foes, take your pick

You guys are great sports, lots of fun.

haha best Dolyak line I have ever seen.

JustTz
[FURY]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zimmy.4726

Zimmy.4726

thanks for all the fights tonight i was leading RiOT tonight was alot of fun many shouts to all of u

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

That fight was epic. ^^ Could do with a little less skill/keyboard lag, but what else can you expect near SM anyway…?

Oh yeah, and kudos to Zim, really awesome commanding there!

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

I would like to confirm that SOE and BNF have an alliance. Tier 1 here we come, choo choo!

/feelsleftout

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

(of which I still like a lot of people; you can steamroll me anytime Aisi <3)

I bet you say that to all the girls! Quite an offer though from Sexiest Cat EU. blush

FYI, me and Feras talk a lot while playing. Generally having a laugh at the expense of both servers puggies and trying to guess where the other is on the map. It makes fights that bit more exciting when you know your opponent. Apologies again for hitting your zerglings while you were typing to me Feras, it was a low blow muwahaha.

Also massive shout out to the wonderful two Germans who will probs never see this. Despite us having just taken their borderland, they took me into their party so I wasn’t killed while finishing off map completion on my lvl 12 baby Necro. So kind, I was sad I didn’t have a Box of Fun to leave them.

Hugs to all x

S/F Asuran Elementalist

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

I would like to confirm that SOE and BNF have an alliance. Tier 1 here we come, choo choo!

/feelsleftout

/invite

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nubu.6148

Groupfights (5 and smaller etc) and Duels and maybe a Game of Bollaball or Golf
Time: Thursday 21.00 (UTC+1)

Just fighting for Fun.

Just appear or contact Nubu.6148 , Jathres.7236 or Guybrush.8301.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Game of Bollaball

Hurrah!

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

Game of Bollaball or Golf

Better then Crab Tossing
Game of Bollaball, soon to be accepted in Olimpics

ANet, dont steal the ideea :P

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Somebody should inform Bolla :p

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

spiritus.7983

whos Bolla?

•Message Body length must at least be 15. fixed

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nubu.6148

I will do .@ spiritus the ball an one of our engies !

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Game of Bollaball or Golf

Game of Bollaball, soon to be accepted in Olimpics

There was a subtle Hint of who Bolla might be in the Name of the Discipline

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

spiritus.7983

I knew the bolla was the ball, but did not know whos Bolla

well, tell Bolla (the engenieer) to stop playing with himself. Bollaball its better with friends

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Actually i got a Char named Bollaball (also Asura engi ofcourse ^^) for the case that bolla can’t make it Thursday :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Groupfights (5 and smaller etc) and Duels and maybe a Game of Bollaball or Golf
Time: Thursday 21.00 (UTC+1)

Just fighting for Fun.

Just appear or contact Nubu.6148 , Jathres.7236 or Guybrush.8301.

Count us in.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nubu.6148

Done ! What abour Air and Fury ? Would be nice , if some surmnia guilds are there for a 5v5v5 .

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

zonderbon.5871

I bet you say that to all the girls! Quite an offer though from Sexiest Cat EU. blush

Baby you know you’re the only one <3

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Done ! What abour Air and Fury ? Would be nice , if some surmnia guilds are there for a 5v5v5 .

Sounds good. I’m sure we’ll turn up. There also needs to be a fiery greatsword only 5v5v5!

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

spiritus.7983

all its good until she find you, kill you (twice) and put her entire guild to /sit on you

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

nice fight with a GH ele at orchard camp GH BL about 12:50pm 28.05.13 – I killed the necro first but you provided some nice competition.

pity you ran away into the camp guards… I thought it was a pretty even match up …although you would have died eventually – lol
But, yeh, very nice fight… you had some very good defense skills… there were several times, I would normally have finished you but you managed to survive all of them.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hengis.5417

Hengis.5417

all its good until she find you, kill you (twice) and put her entire guild to /sit on you

Well, Aisi and Feras were chatting the other night whilst Praxium were running round EB. Feras had stopped in exactly the wrong place to answer one message and the entire Praxium group steamrollered over him before we really knew who it was.. (oops!)

Aisi would never let us /sit though. She gets very annoyed by that sort of thing. We did make one exception a few matches back for some guy with the guid tag [SOFA] – everybody sat on him.. but what did he expect with that tag? ;-)

A proud member and occasional commander of:
Praxium – PRXM and The Gunnar’s Hold Community
www.praxium.co.uk and www.gunnars-hold.eu

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

spiritus.7983

[We did make one exception a few matches back for some guy with the guid tag [SOFA] – everybody sat on him.. but what did he expect with that tag? ;-)

Who wanna bet Feras will change his guild tag to [SOFA] to see whats happend? :P

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

zonderbon.5871

Nowai I’m too irresistable to sit on! Unless you mean.. wait never mind
if I were a sofa only 1 person would get to sit on me kay :|

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maverick.9472

Maverick.9472

Wait you mean Feras wants Aisi to sit on him :o …. ok I’ll leave now

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

We’ll see what we can gather for the fighting club Not sure if I can even make it myself because of work :/

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nubu.6148

We’ll see what we can gather for the fighting club Not sure if I can even make it myself because of work :/

No Problem , would be nice seeing u there .

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

GG to 2 asuran Dzag thieves in SM yday… I hate you, but I give you that, you are good
Has someone killed you finally? I was the trap ranger, got bored and left after some time.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angel Of Eternety.4625

Angel Of Eternety.4625

Hi again^^.

I like the new forum posts^^ Great job everyone…

Want to thank the 4 {air} i met this morning at the hylek’s.
Ty for teaching me a lesson in humility..he he was a fun match but 4 was to much for me…
Hope to meet you again when i get used to the new sword/dagger i trying^^

Best regards from the Ranger you met.

Bringing you lootbags since start^^
Little Cursed Angel—Norn Necro lvl 80
The Enchanted Angel—Human Mesmer lvl 80

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Sidina.8704

Well, Aisi and Feras were chatting the other night whilst Praxium were running round EB. Feras had stopped in exactly the wrong place to answer one message and the entire Praxium group steamrollered over him before we really knew who it was.. (oops!)

Aisi would never let us /sit though. She gets very annoyed by that sort of thing. We did make one exception a few matches back for some guy with the guid tag [SOFA] – everybody sat on him.. but what did he expect with that tag? ;-)

ahahahah

Wait you mean Feras wants Aisi to sit on him :o …. ok I’ll leave now

forbidden lovestory between GH and RoS! aha aha ~grabs popcorn~

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zimmy.4726

Zimmy.4726

GG to 2 asuran Dzag thieves in SM yday… I hate you, but I give you that, you are good
Has someone killed you finally? I was the trap ranger, got bored and left after some time.

was this after midnight when we took SM after u took our tower?