5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

You find open field fights all the time, the ac patch didn’t change much. At least in my experience the last two days were nothing but blobs and lag. There were no “good fights” to be had, unless you teamed up with other guilds or put your commander tag on. Nice to see that others enjoyed.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

You find open field fights all the time, the ac patch didn’t change much. At least in my experience the last two days were nothing but blobs and lag. There were no “good fights” to be had, unless you teamed up with other guilds or put your commander tag on. Nice to see that others enjoyed.

It’s been fairly zergy all matchup imo. Even the antiblob guild groups have been spotted running together.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

1, 2, 5, 4… Me count so poor

1, I can count to 1
2, I can count to 2
3, I can count to 3
4, I can count no more!
1, What comes after 1?
2, What comes after 2?
3, What comes after 3?
FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!one

I can only count to 4!

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Are you alright?

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

… in all seriousness, does someone on RoS know this Meliai kid or his/her family and is able to check they’re ok? I know some people get carried away over games and I don’t want him/her to be another statistic.

Edit: a couple of posts were deleted while I was writing that, leaving just the extremely weird one. Probably just a random forum flipout, but still… Hope you’re alright and have a better evening, Mr/Ms Meliai.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

(edited by Hyung.6140)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

1, 2, 5, 4… Me count so poor

1, I can count to 1
2, I can count to 2
3, I can count to 3
4, I can count no more!
1, What comes after 1?
2, What comes after 2?
3, What comes after 3?
FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!one

I can only count to 4!

This qualifies you to write techno. Go forth and boogie.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maverick.9472

Maverick.9472

Wait Techno writers actually had qualifications…. you gotta be kidding me

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: comacat.5287

comacat.5287

there’s writing involved in tehno o.O

Jimmeh
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
www.firstlightgaming.com

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

there is, it goes like:

Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Ok, lets apply some arrangement to this new masterpiece:

1 Potato, I can count to 1
2 Potato, I can count to 2
3 Potato, I can count to 3
4 Potato, I can count no more potatoes!

Look out world, the GH/RoS/Dz matchup is producing international megahit musics.

Midnight Mayhem

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: comacat.5287

comacat.5287

Hang on, hang on, hang on…. Are we producing this together?

OMGZZZZZ WE HAVE AN ALLIANCE!!!!11!!

Jimmeh
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
www.firstlightgaming.com

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Roo Stercogburn.9671

OMGZZZZZ WE HAVE AN ALLIANCE!!!!11!!

…and now we have a title \o/

…and possibly a chorus

Midnight Mayhem

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Maverick.9472

God help us who would have thought that Techno would have brought us all together…. are we that twisted ?

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanash.2671

vanash.2671

Right, enough of this techno bashing you tree hugging muddy funsters! Spent many a memorable night in the 90’s flailing about like i’m giving the ‘danger’ signal in team america (vague to avoid obvious infringement). Mind you they don’t do it like they used to… I remember when you used to get ear bleeding techno, botttled water, bus fare home and still have change from £20!

erm, yeah back on topic been a good match up in general. Hope the reset doesn’t add too much randomness to the match up, it’s quite cute seeing RoS all ragey at Gunnars

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

Thanks FURY for the GvG.. we feel a bit kitten after the hammer train but it shows us we have alot to learn from looking at how you guys run.. but yeah thanks

The Angry Commander

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Hey Rorik!
Yeah, we had the same thing aswell yesterday, saw u were in sPvP so thought you guys had given up on finding good fights for the night as I logged in :P
FIRE ran with 18-23 people last night when I was online. We either found the DZ zerg with 40ish and TyB from DZ with 20-25 running hand in hand. Then right after we found SOE and CHvc running hands in hands aswell :/ that was a bit shamefull imo as CHvc looked like running 20-25 and SOE looked close to 20 last night aswell :/ Could have been sooooooo great fights!!

What amused be the most was that the 40ish DZ zerg group WP’d 3 out of 4 times when they saw us last night xD

But highlight of yesterday was outside greenbriar on DZ border, we were running 18 at that time, managed to split TyB from the 40ish DZ zerg, which then charged us south of briar, amazingly we managed to wiped them, right after most of them were dead and CHvc with their GH friends that charged us I think got a surprised to see DZ dead for all 18 of us still alive and then we charged over them! That was such an amazing fight! :P Thanks to GH and DZ for that fight, was rly fun Can’t say much about before 9pm uk time as I was at work before that.

Nice to see my brothers from AG @ FURY is doing so great as they do know
And Syndz, I’ll always charge after u when I’m using my mesmer, and u know why!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Very Very dissappointed that Cryhavoc, PRXM and MARA needed to blob to wipe RiOT! No respect for you guys now :/

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raples.1578

Raples.1578

Its a server event, not like we see a riot blob and all decided to work together to kill u.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Very Very dissappointed that Cryhavoc, PRXM and MARA needed to blob to wipe RiOT! No respect for you guys now :/

Ultimately, RiOT wiped. Who cares how?

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

ultimatly it takes your SERVER to kill us! so GG

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Lol. Please do send a list of rules of engagement you feel would be favourable to you and we’ll be sure to always play by them. Very sorry for the inconvenience!

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

It was a pug group of mostly alts running special event, I’d maybe not mention getting wiped by them, pretty embarrassing

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Yea i know its disgraceful! Very disappointed in my guild, CHvc and MARA in playing like this. Ive tried to teach them not to blob and run just as a guild group like RiOT always do but they dont have the same honor as you guys do.

Props to you guys for only ever running in a guild group and not blobbing like you cried about in tier 1. It takes some doing.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Maverick.9472

Cradorell.3941:

Svart it wasn’t just that Riot wiped….. they wiped repeatedly….

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

It was a pug group of mostly alts running special event, I’d maybe not mention getting wiped by them, pretty embarrassing

You forgot to mention the amount of upscaled’s in our ‘blob’ still a very fun night, ty RiOT for the badges and character levels gained /salute.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Tier 1 much?
Server event or not, we are not gonna partake in it.
If this is how you want to win, by all means. PRXM, Cry Havoc, FURY, MARA, NOX, very dissapointed that serious guilds intentionally reduces the game to this.

Sif Urkraft

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obscure.7013

Obscure.7013

Honestly, I had so much fun tonight on my L5 Warrior. Got 4 levels and learnt most of my weapon skills. Loads of fun fights. Thanks all!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Tier 1 much?
If this is how you want to win, by all means. PRXM, Cry Havoc, FURY, MARA, NOX, very dissapointed that serious guilds intentionally reduces the game to this.

How dare people play for fun on one night, especially in srs business tier 7

I feel sorry for RoS that they don’t have community nights like that, no wonder players keep quitting.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intensity.8964

Intensity.8964

Tier 1 much?

7-0. Love FURY.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Tier 1 much?

Bye then. See ya round

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

Tier 1 much?

Tbh [RiOT] you do not belong here. When you run a group the size you do cannot expect anyone but a pug team of equal numbers because no one runs your numbers so please stop qqing.

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

(edited by Abstract.9258)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Tier 1 much?

Tbh [RiOT] you do not belong here. When you can run a group the size you to can not expect any gorup but pug team of equal numbers because tbh no onje runs your numbers so please stop qqing.

Sarcasm aside RiOT are a decent open field guild but ive seen a RiOT only group once since our matches have been going. You guys are always hand in hand with VcY and Dex so please understand why this happened to tonight and how we have felt with you doing it constantly.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

wish i just kept my mouth shut now! :/

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Don’t get the wrong idea though, this event had nothing to do with Riot specifically. It was about pushing Dzag borderlands, and you guys happened to be there.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

I think you gave us more satisfaction than intended :p

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Don’t get the wrong idea though, this event had nothing to do with Riot specifically. It was about pushing Dzag borderlands, and you guys happened to be there.

Yeh Dz have hit us hard all week so this was about repaying the favour while having a bloody good time. Rolling the RiOT/VcY/FRS/DEX blob was just the icing on the cake

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Maverick.9472

much more ;-)

•Message Body length must at least be 15.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intensity.8964

Intensity.8964

Just like you did over my 7-0 comment? Easy, p.s. Zim never commanded FURY. Oh, and he got kicked for being a knob.

(edited by Intensity.8964)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Tier 1 much?

Stop being delusional about the game you’re playing and learn the guilds’ tags if you’re going to mention them publicly.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

TY DZ and GH for another fun night.

Damm you guys hit us hard in EB in the last few hours! We were losing our towers in quick sucession and you looked like you’d organised patrol groups,every time I left keep I had to run from roaming group and had to run for my little upscaled engineers life!

Not sure who it was we portal bombed earlier on the cliffs above Anza to take out your treb, but hope you guys did not take being chucked off the cliffs (literally) too personally!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

Tier 1 much?

I feel sorry for RoS that they don’t have community nights like that, no wonder players keep quitting.

that kind of community night sounds fun. GoA used to run an Angry Zerg, which was mainly pugs, which was masses of fun, not sure if it still runs (hope so) as I;ve been running lots of guild runs lately.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlueViking.7105

BlueViking.7105

@ the comments from some riot members saying they lost respect for Guilds etc for having a server side event on gh. Yes we blobbed today, but the fact the you say what you say actually makes me loose respect for you. remember you are a band wagon Guild that Went to a low tier and very much messed up the entire tier for weeks. i was happy at surmia but had to switch because of your and vcys switch ankitten ow happy on GH, wich is a great server, i love these random events being organised. I find your QQing very ironic and immature. (That is to the people that said the comments, not the Guild as a whole)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

FIRE ran with 18-23 people last night when I was online. We either found the DZ zerg with 40ish and TyB from DZ with 20-25 running hand in hand. Then right after we found SOE and CHvc running hands in hands aswell :/ that was a bit shamefull imo as CHvc looked like running 20-25 and SOE looked close to 20 last night aswell :/ Could have been sooooooo great fights!!

We ran with about 13-15 last night. Our roster is currently 32 so we very rarely have 20 people online at the same time. The first time we met you at the NW camp i think you had a good 5-10 player advantage on us, so i didn’t charge. I wasn’t going to hand you lootbags so we worked our way round to the camp hoping to draw you in, you didn’t follow which is fair enough, but then your whole guild /laughed which was pretty scummy of you. I must admit i held FIRE in pretty high regard and lost a lot of respect for you over that.

Also, we didn’t run with CHvc last night. We met at water and fought the Dz zerg together but after that we went our separate ways.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Sajuuk.6420

Tier 1 much?

that kind of community night sounds fun. GoA used to run an Angry Zerg, which was mainly pugs, which was masses of fun, not sure if it still runs (hope so) as I;ve been running lots of guild runs lately.

Suprise! The Angry Zerg was keeping Stonemist nice and green today for a few hrs :P had a blast and i do thank the GH and DZ zergs for all the lovely badges.. i think i got about 300 after 2-3 hrs of commanding :P

The Angry Commander

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

We ran with about 13-15 last night. Our roster is currently 32 so we very rarely have 20 people online at the same time. The first time we met you at the NW camp i think you had a good 5-10 player advantage on us, so i didn’t charge. I wasn’t going to hand you lootbags so we worked our way round to the camp hoping to draw you in, you didn’t follow which is fair enough, but then your whole guild /laughed which was pretty scummy of you. I must admit i held FIRE in pretty high regard and lost a lot of respect for you over that.

Also, we didn’t run with CHvc last night. We met at water and fought the Dz zerg together but after that we went our separate ways.

we were only having fun, we were not being mean. You were trying to draw us in, we were trying to draw you out! thats all. We were not being mean so sorry if that upset you, was not intended.

We play for fun, and we like good fights win or lose, and we dont take offense at people we fight, we like it when you guys give us a good battle.
Hope we can have many more.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

Suprise! The Angry Zerg was keeping Stonemist nice and green today for a few hrs :P had a blast and i do thank the GH and DZ zergs for all the lovely badges.. i think i got about 300 after 2-3 hrs of commanding :P

Nice. You still running pugs off cliffs to see if they follow? :P

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Sajuuk.6420

Nice. You still running pugs off cliffs to see if they follow? :P

You know me too well :o!

The Angry Commander

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyven.7514

Kyven.7514

I, for one, am looking forward to GH’s mini night next week. <3

Lareswen-Human Warrior/Zinnia Epsilon-Asura Mesmer
The Tyrian Institute (TI)
One of the few Americans on Gunnar’s Hold (EU)