5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

Togo, hahahahaaaa! I think we might need to bring in some AA for you and Fallyse.

(Although I do find running around in animal form HIGHLY entertaining).

AA is for quiters!!!!! More cows from the treb please!!!!! More cows please!!!!!

The lake party was great. Best one we’ve had since January when we faced off with GOM. I still have video footage of that evening too. Don’t remember who did it but the fireworks were a nice touch to end the evening. Next time we need a bon fire, a roast pig, and a guild feast.

NSP – get your kitten together and join the party and stop pooping on us.

TBA – I laughed my kitten off at work so loud that people kept asking me what was so funny.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

So GoM takes our hills, get there a little too late when I am hit by 3, including the ASH commander. I did have a nice fight with you guys, almost had two of you down and sorry my NSP friend finished what I couldn’t finish. Anyways had fun good fight, I will see you again I am sure when we take Hills back.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Long range siege is pretty strong right?
So imagine it point blank?! Clearly going to be OP.

The perfect way to defend an SM.

Did you seriously drop 3 shame trebs in SM Lords room? Thats just insulting….

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

scorepoints?…..nsp warrior

With the new API, you can get live and reliable updates on the score at this site:

http://mos.millenium.org/na

On the live map, you can even see where vet supervisors have the buff without actually going there to check!

SHH Live makitten upposed to be my super secret tool!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

Let it be known that thieves stalking our lowlands are scum. That is all (/) – _ -) /)

Hahahaha I enjoyed backstabbing you

Lmfaoo ninja i did to it was fun as hell haha

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

The lake party was great. Best one we’ve had since January when we faced off with GOM. I still have video footage of that evening too. Don’t remember who did it but the fireworks were a nice touch to end the evening. Next time we need a bon fire, a roast pig, and a guild feast.

I’m the usual suspect any time fireworks are involved, although I refuse to admit any guilt.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

I’m the usual suspect any time fireworks are involved, although I refuse to admit any guilt.

JURY SAYS GUILTY AS CHARGED. Names and faces have been removed to protect all parties involved. Reward is subject to change without notice. Darkhaven is offering the bounty on El Taquito Bandito for approximately the next 48 hours, or the next time DR QQ’s in their matchup thread, whichever comes first.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Let it be known that thieves stalking our lowlands are scum. That is all (/) – _ -) /)

Hahahaha I enjoyed backstabbing you

Lmfaoo ninja i did to it was fun as hell haha

I Wish I could enjoy it too

Gates of Madness

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Baghaven lived up to their name with a failed golem rush on our keep. That was a nice start to the evening.

Also, to those annoying NSP who killed my cata build site while we were attacking DH and Durios, I hope you liked laying dead.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

(edited by Myst.5783)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Baghaven lived up to their name with a failed golem rush on our keep. That was a nice start to the evening.

Also, to those annoying NSP who killed my cata build site while we were attacking DH and Durios, I hope you liked laying dead.

Less spying.

It confirmed my suspicions.

Thanks.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Prosecutor.1457)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Less spying.

It confirmed my suspicions.

Thanks.

Wat

Just wat.

Please do explain.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

JURY SAYS GUILTY AS CHARGED. Names and faces have been removed to protect all parties involved. Reward is subject to change without notice. Darkhaven is offering the bounty on El Taquito Bandito for approximately the next 48 hours, or the next time DR QQ’s in their matchup thread, whichever comes first.

Defense would like to plead insanity! Melody’s insanity, that is!

Gate of Madness

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

My second time in NSP’s hills for the night; my first time seeing my guild’s colors flying above its walls. Rock on ASH!

Attachments:

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: noelle.5619

noelle.5619

So…. Just wondering anybody from GoM remember our Siege Golems in the Jumping Puzzle?? Good times……..Good times…… =D

Kaira Riversong – Human Elementalist
Gotta stomp em [ALL]
Sea of Sorrows

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

My second time in NSP’s hills for the night; my first time seeing my guild’s colors flying above its walls. Rock on ASH!

Thanks for staying a bit afterward my AC really liked mowing through those standing on the wall.

Heiann – NSP

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

-.- idc that NSP/DH sees this, yall need some learning.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

I’m just starting to get into WvW regularly, and I think I’ll be making it my job to siege stuff up. It’s actually pretty fun running supply, building siege, taking camps, defending camps, and making sure that things get upgraded. Fortifying ftw!

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

And then it all despawns after you log off

T_T

Henge of Denravi [PD]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

T_T

basically yes but i made my point and not a major dent in my pocket was made

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

zTales.4392

T_T

… PLEASE be joking. ’Cause I put 2 catas, 1 arrow cart, and a halfway built Alpha Siege Golem in a tower before I logged off…

Northern Shiverpeaks

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

Sorry, it isn’t linked to you being logged on. I just meant that no one else will refresh it.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

zTales.4392

Sorry, it isn’t linked to you being logged on. I just meant that no one else will refresh it.

Oh. Phew. You scared me! xD

Northern Shiverpeaks

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Seriously????

Was a decent lol tho to see that randomly running past while tryin to 5 man siege mendons

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

zTales.4392

That reminds me! If any commanders (or curious players) from NSP see this within the next half hour, message me on the forums. I gotta’ tell you something about my siege. :P

Northern Shiverpeaks

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

For the past two days I’ve been trebbing and trebbing and trebbing…
Trebbed QL from SM for a hour straight last night.
Trebbed Durios the day before.
Trebbed Ogre and Val from NSP’s Keep this morning before they golem rushed it.

Everytime, I play this while I sit back with my cool shades on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

why u take garrison DH, i making bank at the time =/

Attachments:

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

So wait… if I turn myself in, you’ll pay me one billion dollars?

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

I’d like to thank GoM for the very kind bag farm that you guys provided us with at your Garrison tonight. Good fights.

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

DH you have some good mesmers… PD comes to mind but also to one sylvari from the VoW guild. Couldn’t keep up with you. I thought you deserved a bow.

VoxL (NSP)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

DH you have some good mesmers… PD comes to mind but also to one sylvari from the VoW guild. Couldn’t keep up with you. I thought you deserved a bow.

Yeah, the PD mesmers are good. Pain in the rear to fight. We fought 3 of them outside their Vale/Briar last night, and they kept chain mass invising. So frustrating to go against lol

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Seriously????

Was a decent lol tho to see that randomly running past while tryin to 5 man siege mendons

I just lol’d when I read your guild chat

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

We build tons of siege usually , we dont have players to refresh it….

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Every morning, I wake up and GoM overruns us. but I guess in the morning is the only time they can have a chance to catch up, so I can’t be too mad.

Gates of Madness

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

yeah, early morning NA which is the end of Oceanic Prime they get some points, then the NA bankers Shift starts and its Curtains.

as a side note…when is fight club? i havent fought in one yet, just watched. But I have a hankerin’ for some Spankerin’!

Jaxx of [GRIM]

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Every morning, I wake up and GoM overruns us. but I guess in the morning is the only time they can have a chance to catch up, so I can’t be too mad.

Oddly enough, Every afternoon when I log off, DH over runs us, heck NSP was even out scoring DH. But I guess the evening/night is the only time they have a chance against us, so i guess I cant be to mad.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

Oddly enough, Every afternoon when I log off, DH over runs us, heck NSP was even out scoring DH. But I guess the evening/night is the only time they have a chance against us, so i guess I cant be to mad.

So we’re better than you in primetime, and you rule the wee hours of the morning………

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Yeah, the PD mesmers are good. Pain in the rear to fight. We fought 3 of them outside their Vale/Briar last night, and they kept chain mass invising. So frustrating to go against lol

SF YOU CREATED A MONSTER.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Got to love the poor class of Os on NSP. After a great fight in which it was 2v6 (me and Pita) in which they finally got us down after we had gotten 3 of them, we had another big fight at vale. It went back and forth beginning as a 3v3 and ended up at least 6v6 with GoM finally coming out on top. I ran into Os back at the ruins and figured I would pay them some respect by bowing. They jumped me so I figured I’d back off and give them space. I went to the bridge at briar and bowed again just to get jumped again. After a few minutes of fighting, they got me (1v6) and their classy commander laughs. I’m not exactly sure what you felt by that but i suppose when it takes 6 to kill one guy, you need to buff your ego somehow.

Attachments:

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

You get us in the morning, and then from the afternoon onwards we destroy you guys…. is what you’re saying right?

Gates of Madness

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

What started out as a one man golem rush ended up being a nice DH Bay cap by the NSP gang. Thanks to Smit for the assist!

VoxL (NSP)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

First GoM taking our Lowlands, then NSP? If I didn’t know any better….

Gates of Madness

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

Comeing at me 1v2 with cannons and mortar and this is wat happens in the end since they kept reviving.

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Got to love the poor class of Os on NSP. After a great fight in which it was 2v6 (me and Pita) in which they finally got us down after we had gotten 3 of them, we had another big fight at vale. It went back and forth beginning as a 3v3 and ended up at least 6v6 with GoM finally coming out on top. I ran into Os back at the ruins and figured I would pay them some respect by bowing. They jumped me so I figured I’d back off and give them space. I went to the bridge at briar and bowed again just to get jumped again. After a few minutes of fighting, they got me (1v6) and their classy commander laughs. I’m not exactly sure what you felt by that but i suppose when it takes 6 to kill one guy, you need to buff your ego somehow.

This happens to me daily, why do you care, I sure don’t.

I want them to /sit/laugh/dance/teabag.. go for it, it makes me laugh.

Edit – it also makes you look whiney when you post this stuff.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

Keep laughing like ur actually good sad little gom elementalist hide in sm somemore and stop spam laughing

Attachments:

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

SF YOU CREATED A MONSTER.

Did not!! We just sewed the odd and end body parts together and put it near the quaggan guards for the lightning…. …. … … .. . .

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Keep laughing like ur actually good sad little gom elementalist hide in sm somemore and stop spam laughing

just curious. who laughed first??

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

just curious. who laughed first??

he started it so i had to finish it lmao he ended up comeing down and i killed him

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Any chance of there being a fight club this Thursday? Missed a lot of the matchup grinding for my flower ascended back and gearing my ranger If I make it to 80 before then I’d love to test her build out

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

You get us in the morning, and then from the afternoon onwards we destroy you guys…. is what you’re saying right?

Actually what i was trying to say, is usually people who are losing complain about coverage. I think this might be the first time i have seen someone who is winning come in and cry about coverage.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

This happens to me daily, why do you care, I sure don’t.

I want them to /sit/laugh/dance/teabag.. go for it, it makes me laugh.

Edit – it also makes you look whiney when you post this stuff.

sayeth the whiner…

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.