5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Green garrison… a few NSPers finally get their map completion! What a nice view.

Attachments:

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Green garrison… a few NSPers finally get their map completion! What a nice view.

cool story, just being awesome over here, yeah the buns has gone off the deep end tonight

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

It’s friday where I am…. so you know what that means. RESET DAY!!!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Sephiroth:

We all have insane amounts of money. JK

I have been getting golems from rank levels and strangely, I got one as a drop from a vet in the NE camp. o.O

[Abys]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

To the naked NSP commander in our lowlands: Put some clothes on, you make me sick >:P

Gates of Madness

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zemanov.7253

Zemanov.7253

DH gets to the point where they know they have it in the bag and then they don’t show up much after that. Refreshing to see they have people that treat this as it should be, a video game.

Zemanov
[ABYS] SBI

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: lilcoffeebean.3149

lilcoffeebean.3149

DH gets to the point where they know they have it in the bag and then they don’t show up much after that. Refreshing to see they have people that treat this as it should be, a video game.

True, of course it’s also why we’ll never be higher than tier 6. At any rate was a fun matchup and tbh was much more of a challenge than I thought it would be.

My last impressions of this matchup: GOM fields impressive numbers for a good portion of the day. They were never outnumbered that I saw in our prime time on EB.

NSP: Doesn’t field impressive numbers overall, numerous times was outmanned in EB, however they’re not afraid to take their zerg to the opponents borderlands and claim ground there. Also is led by some small, but very organized guilds. I may not like the behavior of some of the XOXO members, but their skill has never been in doubt.

Last but not least, one toon in particular I shall not be forgetting anytime soon is a colonel ranked d/d ele from xoxo, hats off to your sir (or lady if that be the case). You play your class extremely well.

Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion.
Let’s not bicker and argue over who killed who.
Lilcoffeebean~Yak’s Bend~Perfect Dark [PD]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

NSP: Doesn’t field impressive numbers overall, numerous times was outmanned in EB, however they’re not afraid to take their zerg to the opponents borderlands and claim ground there. Also is led by some small, but very organized guilds. I may not like the behavior of some of the XOXO members, but their skill has never been in doubt.

Thank you this is a great compliment. It was a fun match up although things looked grim when it started last friday.

My observation of DH. Lots of number, lots of ressources, insane amount of players, well organised and zerg is good at sticking together. My only negative observation is that I haven’t seen DH take a tier 3 major tower without tons of golems the whole week.

Heiann – NSP

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Thank you this is a great compliment. It was a fun match up although things looked grim when it started last friday.

My observation of DH. Lots of number, lots of ressources, insane amount of players, well organised and zerg is good at sticking together. My only negative observation is that I haven’t seen DH take a tier 3 major tower without tons of golems the whole week.

that’s how your supposed to do it.. build 20 golems and overwhelm it. if you cant melt the gates.. its not worth doing.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

GoM and Dh must have been to busy fighting each other last nite to have anything to do with us. An awesome night of small group action in Eb against some decent players. Much better than trying to dodge huge zergs.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

Hey friends, here is some footage of Purimm and I, this time from my (guardian) point of view. The skill level of the smaller groups in this tier has been higher so nothing too jaw dropping.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

that’s how your supposed to do it.. build 20 golems and overwhelm it. if you cant melt the gates.. its not worth doing.

gosh the 15 omega zerg rush nightmare on overlook. i was traumatized by that

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: lilcoffeebean.3149

lilcoffeebean.3149

Hey friends, here is some footage of Purimm and I, this time from my (guardian) point of view. The skill level of the smaller groups in this tier has been higher so nothing too jaw dropping.

Is it bad that every video posted I breathe a sigh of relief when it’s over and I realize I was not in it getting embarrassed? =P

Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion.
Let’s not bicker and argue over who killed who.
Lilcoffeebean~Yak’s Bend~Perfect Dark [PD]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I just had a bad flashback of Ronny in an NSC meeting….

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

Fess up if you got spiked by a baby quaggan tonight. I want to know who my victims were.

I had a humbling experience with a quaggan stabbing me right through the heart last night. I brought a tray of cherry pies and thought you were innocent….boy was I wrong and my wondercat charr will never be the same. He has nightmares of being drowned by quaggans everytime he closes his eyes now.

Thx a lot Bandito!!!!

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Natar.3671

i loled throughout the video. u guys sure have alot of time

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: snowaugar.1823

snowaugar.1823

I just had a bad flashback of Ronny in an NSC meeting….

Lol 15 characters
-a frost with a broken arm. (Seems the gods don’t want me gaming lately)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Is it bad that every video posted I breathe a sigh of relief when it’s over and I realize I was not in it getting embarrassed? =P

its not fun unless you are getting embarrassed.. I do it all the time

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Attachments:

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

If anyone ever asks what it’s like to play on GoM, I’m just gonna show them this video. I want ANet to hire me just for a few weeks/months so I can add dance animations to golems.

Imagine a golem doing the robot? Can’t get much more win than that.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Soro, Lili, even though I am genetically incapable of having fun, I love you guys.

Gate of Madness

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ephedrine.4521

Ephedrine.4521

Fess up if you got spiked by a baby quaggan tonight. I want to know who my victims were.

I had a humbling experience with a quaggan stabbing me right through the heart last night. I brought a tray of cherry pies and thought you were innocent….boy was I wrong and my wondercat charr will never be the same. He has nightmares of being drowned by quaggans everytime he closes his eyes now.

Thx a lot Bandito!!!!

Charr from PD could you be the mesmer I was rolling with for a couple of fights.

The Ephed’s of [TanK]
-FSP-

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

You should of uploaded the stuff after this where that one thief trolls you guys, I would of liked to have seen what saw and known what you were thinking.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sarsbear.3469

No one should feel embarrassed, these are more like highlight reels. I said before we fail more often than we win (nature of the game currently, 3 should always beat 2). In fact some of those in the clips probably remember beating us a dozen times before we managed to pull off a win.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sarsbear.3469

You should of uploaded the stuff after this where that one thief trolls you guys, I would of liked to have seen what saw and known what you were thinking.

I don’t remember how long it was just him, eventually it becomes him and 2 good RH mesmers, but I didn’t record any of that fight. What you would have seen is lots of misses from blind, lots of theif porting/stealthing at low hp, and me thinking “I’m bored”.

Plus we get trolled all the time, most classes have some spec that’s very mobile, and in any of our footage you’ll see people getting away from us. We just don’t have the mobility to catch that kind of stuff.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I suspect when wish says “that one thief” he means “It was me all along!”

Gate of Madness

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Alls I know is 2 dudes from SPCA embarresed the hell out of me and some other gents in some bl at least once this week. A char mesmer and a guardian. Hats of to you two, i was the engi who kept getting killed on account of trying a new TERRIBLE build (wellllllll and you guys completely out played us).

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

No one should feel embarrassed, these are more like highlight reels. I said before we fail more often than we win (nature of the game currently, 3 should always beat 2). In fact some of those in the clips probably remember beating us a dozen times before we managed to pull off a win.

Agreed. Instead of feeling embarrassed, just watch how you were beaten and learn from it. If you do something REALLY stupid, then laugh about it. It’s a game, after all.

And above all, be thankful you’re not this poor guy:
http://youtu.be/9EOyepvfMBE

(note: he was probably just lagging, but it made for such a great video)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

YO NSP/DH, LEAVE US ALONE ON NSP BL, WERE PLAYING DRUNKEN TAG

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Alls I know is 2 dudes from SPCA embarresed the hell out of me and some other gents in some bl at least once this week. A char mesmer and a guardian. Hats of to you two, i was the engi who kept getting killed on account of trying a new TERRIBLE build (wellllllll and you guys completely out played us).

Sounds like you met Wafflez and Horse

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Natar.3671

Behold another shame treb in DH Garrison after we took it twice within an hour.

and that glorious fight at cragtop afterwards, i swear the whole DH zerg came for that. my game crashed in the end after seeing a sea of red :/

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Sounds like you met Wafflez and Horse

That’s who I was going to say it was. It’s nothing to get down about when you lose to those 2 since they know what they are doing and are very good at it.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Agreed. Instead of feeling embarrassed, just watch how you were beaten and learn from it. If you do something REALLY stupid, then laugh about it. It’s a game, after all.

I would like to laugh because it is funny, but running with withdraw and roll for initiative i have lost count of the number of times i have back flipped away from something just to find myself falling to my death. Hell ive even done it after i downed someone.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Dear NSP and DH,

The order of the Super Awesome Necro Death Party People Squad Alpha Extravaganza Group challenge you to come take Stonemist!

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sarsbear.3469

I did group with Wafflez once this week, and we did fight PD but I don’t remember getting kills. I do remember 3 phantasm mesmers though.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

omg…i have sun spots in my eyes from laughing at some of these attachments…the “coming through” one was classic…haha!

Anyhow….one thing ive seen more of this match then any other.."besides people running away " is after a skirmish getting an invite from the person to join a party and talk about builds ect. Its kinda neat regardless if you win or lose to shoot the poop with the person afterwards….i was also especially fond of being able to assist off an enemies target…lol

makes me wish my dear friend Gab would have sent me an invite so we could exchange sweet words and such. /spoonage

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

It’s nice to finally give my Warrior a day off from the non-stop WvW I’ve been doing. literally from 9AM-12PM and even later. I hope our next opponents won’t be too organized.

Gates of Madness

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

god kitten dh/nsp, come take sm, im giving away gold to keep thes epeople here.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I would like to laugh because it is funny, but running with withdraw and roll for initiative i have lost count of the number of times i have back flipped away from something just to find myself falling to my death. Hell ive even done it after i downed someone.

Are you still running dual pistols on your thief? We need to have a gunslinger duel sometime, even if it means going into the training area (aka spvp) to do so. I wish ANet would put in a system to let you duel your own server-mates without having to play on dumbed down builds. :P

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

MUWHAHAHAHA, you face the buns tonight, you shall not out live this.

The Buns maneuver

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Anyhow….one thing ive seen more of this match then any other.."besides people running away " is after a skirmish getting an invite from the person to join a party and talk about builds ect. Its kinda neat regardless if you win or lose to shoot the poop with the person afterwards….i was also especially fond of being able to assist off an enemies target…lol

Both NSP and GoM have lots of people who enjoy being competitive as roamers/small group players and value that same mentality from opponents. Ain’t no shame in asking an enemy how he beat you or complimenting a tactic/build they used. The goal is to become a stronger player in the long run and as such, mutual respect usually runs deep between fellow enemy roamers in this particular group of servers.

I’m pretty pleased with many of the fights I’ve had with DH players outside of the zerg this week (except when Fallyse and Togo lure me into a series of duels while their armies take GoM garrison -_-).

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pastrynator.9652

pastrynator.9652

DH invaders why u no run up the SM ramps to the second floor? We haz cookiez for u. Don’t mind the arrow carts bahahahahahahahah!

(edited by Moderator)

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

I don’t remember how long it was just him, eventually it becomes him and 2 good RH mesmers, but I didn’t record any of that fight. What you would have seen is lots of misses from blind, lots of theif porting/stealthing at low hp, and me thinking “I’m bored”.

Plus we get trolled all the time, most classes have some spec that’s very mobile, and in any of our footage you’ll see people getting away from us. We just don’t have the mobility to catch that kind of stuff.

This is the fight I was talking about the other day haha. I was thinking the exact same thing. The two mesmers were myself and Dirty Dirty and I even said to him (at least 3 times) over voice chat “Dude, this isn’t going anywhere I’m disengaging.”

Needless to say he was intent on killing one of you and didn’t leave, so I stayed to help him out. When 4 survivable builds and a perma-stealth thief meet it’s never going to be a super exciting fight lol

Still love your vids though, I learned a lot watching the one in our north camp (I can’t record so I’m forced to rely on other people’s video until I upgrade my PC).

I just changed my build recently to be a lot more bursty and not so tanky, so our next encounter should be much more interesting. That’s of course assuming we’re matched up again this week.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Are you still running dual pistols on your thief? We need to have a gunslinger duel sometime, even if it means going into the training area (aka spvp) to do so. I wish ANet would put in a system to let you duel your own server-mates without having to play on dumbed down builds. :P

I would like to because I really like the idea of p/p but most the times I end up with a sb instead since it is so much more useful in defense (clusterbomb spam ftw! might be just a little overpowered at times) and I get tired of switching. I tried sb-p/p for a while but it turns out that I can’t stay away from s/d. The things you can do with it are to much fun. Eat flanking strike spam you silly boon stacking guardian scum!!! What?

So p/p or the shortbow end up being the off set just used to shoot at people running away… Or more often then not, shoot at people as I run away…

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

NOT TALKING ABOUT SM THIRD FLOOR

STILL NOT TALKING ABOUT SM THIRD FLOOR…

SM THIRD FLOOR BRO.

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

come pay us a visit gom we are infront of ur eb spawn point

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Both NSP and GoM have lots of people who enjoy being competitive as roamers/small group players and value that same mentality from opponents. Ain’t no shame in asking an enemy how he beat you or complimenting a tactic/build they used. The goal is to become a stronger player in the long run and as such, mutual respect usually runs deep between fellow enemy roamers in this particular group of servers.

I’m pretty pleased with many of the fights I’ve had with DH players outside of the zerg this week (except when Fallyse and Togo lure me into a series of duels while their armies take GoM garrison -_-).

I made a solemn promise I would kill you.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

COME JOIN US THIRD FLOOR SM, NO CARE BOUT SPAWN, SO SAYS THE BUNS

5/31 DH - GoM - NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

COME JOIN US THIRD FLOOR SM, NO CARE BOUT SPAWN, SO SAYS THE BUNS

haha give us a portal inside and we will come join the fun :P lmao

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian