5/31 DragonWagon/Magummybears/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

mags PvF warriors are #1 Trolls you guys have that hands down, you can chest thump that all you want, just like how super leet your n/a is. we know everyone else is garbage! <3 mag u guys are the best at everything, I wake up in the morning and think…. how can I be more like mag? these kids have it all figured out!

Thanks but it’s not hard to be better at PvF than EA.

well earned u guys are pro no doubt.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

I’d focus on improving GvG performances if I were you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Are you representing a guild that is offering more GvG practice? No signature so I can’t tell, but we’re always looking~

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryopsis.6081

Kryopsis.6081

Are you referring to the PYRO vs. Agg GvG? There’s no shame in losing to Agg. They are a competent guild with excellent sportsmanship. To my knowledge, no Agg member engaged in trash-talk in this thread. On the other hand, were we to accept a challenge from BP, we’d find ourselves in a zugzwang. Were we to lose, it would be a loss against BP. Were we to win, it would only be victory against BP and therefore meaningless. Same goes for EA. On the other hand, I’m sure Paralda wouldn’t refuse another challenge from Agg. We may not win as many GvGs as our D|ERP brothers and sisters but we learn and adapt.

Kraum Karnaj / Björn Björnsson
“The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference
what you say.” – Motörhead – Ace of Spades

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I miss the old DB. Seems a lot of true DB players do as well.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

Kryopsis, nice signature!

[Agg]ression – Nfn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moriquendi.4209

Moriquendi.4209

Nice job on DB’s EB keep Mag!

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Nice job on DB’s EB keep Mag!

Yeah, that was an impressive amount of people and Golems.

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

15-20 of us proceed to beat on gate at Redbriar
50-60+ Mag roll up and we live a lot longer than we should have
Mag starts a /laugh taunt

Just so you know Mag, each time you /laugh after wiping a group when you have triple numbers you kill a puppy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Are you referring to the PYRO vs. Agg GvG? There’s no shame in losing to Agg. They are a competent guild with excellent sportsmanship. To my knowledge, no Agg member engaged in trash-talk in this thread. On the other hand, were we to accept a challenge from BP, we’d find ourselves in a zugzwang. Were we to lose, it would be a loss against BP. Were we to win, it would only be victory against BP and therefore meaningless. Same goes for EA. On the other hand, I’m sure Paralda wouldn’t refuse another challenge from Agg. We may not win as many GvGs as our D|ERP brothers and sisters but we learn and adapt.

WOW, whats with all the BP hate? I mean other than Calvin, who only really comes out during the mags matches to mix it up with other pro PvF Warriors, BP is a respectful lot. Most don’t even come to the forums.

I would understand this type of hate from ill because of the misunderstanding during that GvG, but what did we do to pyro?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

to my knowledge kitten are rookies at GvG. only fought CNB, and they just started and were testing group composition so it wasnt much of a fight. they did have the right attitude and we respect them greatly for that.

the other is RE from KN.

we will be GvGing Agg tonight. all are welcome to watch. and best of luck to Agg

quick advice. everyday after noon, our karma train kicks in so have scouts everywhere.
this will slow the karma train and will teach our players to actually play the game instead of pvd.

(edited by Vi Au.8341)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

we will be GvGing Agg tonight. all are welcome to watch. and best of luck to Agg

Where and when?

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Just so you know Mag, each time you /laugh after wiping a group when you have triple numbers you kill a puppy.

That’s good, kitten superiority.

WOW, whats with all the BP hate? I mean other than Calvin, who only really comes out during the mags matches to mix it up with other pro PvF Warriors, BP is a respectful lot. Most don’t even come to the forums.

I would understand this type of hate from ill because of the misunderstanding during that GvG, but what did we do to pyro?

Some DB like to generalize, I guess we do too. :P Though honestly, most of Maguuma’s GvG matches have had polite endings, win or lose. The iLL vs BP one is the only one I’ve seen that hasn’t, so people shouldn’t be so hesitant to GvG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Im excited to see kitten vs Agg. Gonna be a good one.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in Match-ups

Posted by: repair man.7925

repair man.7925

If you’re going to be hesitant to gvg, be hesitant because it’s boring and no one cares

[CAMP] – Bad Guild
World record holders – CoF 1 speedrun
LOOKING FOR NON-BAD SERVER

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I never would have imagined that the gap between tier 2 and tier 3 is that huge. Whoa…

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

My time in LA today was….Interesting, I met my doppelganger and joined an urban street dancing crew

Attachments:

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

I never would have imagined that the gap between tier 2 and tier 3 is that huge. Whoa…

I miss you CHIPS

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

My time in LA today was….Interesting, I met my doppelganger and joined an urban street dancing crew

Are those the new hats in that picture?

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Maguumbags. Yum <3

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Those most certainly are

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

DB beat us by a pretty wide margin before they got all of their transfers… o_O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

CHIPS ain’t got time for deductive reasoning, bro.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

If it makes you feel any better, I spent an hour or so watching my fellow Maguumans get wiped up by equal numbers. It seems a month or so of PvDing against weak servers has made a good portion of my comrades lazy, supercilious and terrible at open field combat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Those most certainly are

kitten those a really cute…. kitten you Anet

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

The gap in coverage and population between tier 2 and 3 is pretty big.

I do feel that SoS has an easier time in tier 2 because of their night time crew, and it helps a lot that TC and FA keeps each other busy.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

If it makes you feel any better, I spent an hour or so watching my fellow Maguumans get wiped up by equal numbers. It seems a month or so of PvDing against weak servers has made a good portion of my comrades lazy, supercilious and terrible at open field combat.

I felt on the opposite end today, as myself, being from dragonbrand, am use to fighting in open combat much of the time, especially in the last 5 weeks vs TC and FA. It felt weird today attacking Woodhaven on Magumas borderland, and whilst they put up a hell of a fight, eventually after exhausting supply and siege we broke down the gate with PvDoor… lots… of pvdoor….. uhgggg

kitten good fight though!

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

I felt on the opposite end today, as myself, being from dragonbrand, am use to fighting in open combat much of the time, especially in the last 5 weeks vs TC and FA. It felt weird today attacking Woodhaven on Magumas borderland, and whilst they put up a hell of a fight, eventually after exhausting supply and siege we broke down the gate with PvDoor… lots… of pvdoor….. uhgggg

Well, there is a big difference between our oceanic crew that you were fighting (by oceanic I mean 3 Australians and a bunch of NA insomniacs and early birds) and our daytime karma train zergball. Our oceanic crew is well versed in doing a lot with little resources, whereas our daytime NA karma train just throws people at an objective until it falls, or just moves to an easier target.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayrix.5789

Slayrix.5789

Well, there is a big difference between our oceanic crew that you were fighting (by oceanic I mean 3 Australians and a bunch of NA insomniacs and early birds) and our daytime karma train zergball. Our oceanic crew is well versed in doing a lot with little resources, whereas our daytime NA karma train just throws people at an objective until it falls, or just moves to an easier target.

Oh god the biggest part about that sentence is it feels so true. I thought that was my imagination, the huge difference in attitudes from your oceanic to NA is a bit strange for the most part though i’ve seen those NA rushes it seems the strategy is just attrition by clogging keeps with their dead bodies and continuing to rush zergs until finally something breaks after a couple of hours
kinda looks like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk#t=2m09s
but of the oceanic crew and the exception of [DERP] does allow for some slightly different dynamic

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Oh god the biggest part about that sentence is it feels so true. I thought that was my imagination, the huge difference in attitudes from your oceanic to NA is a bit strange for the most part though i’ve seen those NA rushes it seems the strategy is just attrition by clogging keeps with their dead bodies and continuing to rush zergs until finally something breaks after a couple of hours
kinda looks like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk#t=2m09s
but of the oceanic crew and the exception of [DERP] does allow for some slightly different dynamic

Yeah, from noon EST to about 6, we only really have a giant karma train zergball. After 6 PM EST is when most of our organized guilds log in.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

We’ll never be as good as BP with the glorious Calvin with them.

I am not sure about this, Snake.
Before this match-up, I heard Calvin mentioned every now and then in conversations. I have to admit, that raised my expectations so I am quite disappointed to see the real thing right now. The only thing that makes Calvin remotely interesting is that he seems to be the only Dragonbrand player who makes his intentions clear, as opposed to all the passive-aggressive posts from his fellow Dragonwagon passengers. This said, I find that Calvin is overrated as a troll and his provocations are rather crude and unimaginative. In fact, Sol puts a lot more effort into his posts and does not rely on his reputation so much. I’d argue that Sol is an underrated troll but that isn’t relevant to the current discussion. Basically, I’ve seen far better trolls, people who rarely repeat themselves and make their true intentions a lot less obvious. I would equate Calvin with RC Cola. A few people might consider it better than the competition while the majority of Coca-Cola and Pepsi Cola drinkers never even heard of it.

Exactly what I’ve been trying to tell them Mags, but they won’t believe me!

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: MightyTaco.7684

MightyTaco.7684

What I appreciate about Calvin is that I can genuinely feel like he is smiling and trying to have fun while he trolls away.
Guys like Sol seem kind of crazy in that Fox News we actually believe what is coming out of our mouths kind of way.

SpaceTaco <HDA> (80 – Ele)
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

Oh my god that was the most ridiculous tower cap I’ve ever been in. I feel like I lost a few IQ points after participating. I admittedly had to stop playing and akittenside the tower for about an hour after it occurred.

You may think i’m kidding but I’m not.

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Shoutout to the D/ ERP Thief in EBG who I helped kill that SBI warrior, then we proceeded to jump and dance with eachother and go our separate ways.

-Brofist.

We are connected now BFF

Help

(edited by IBountyHunterI.4601)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

West keep on SBI was pretty terrible. Four people were able to not only make it to inner but fight off 8 people and NPCs. Patch comes in, makes us restart, we get more people but can’t even break inner.

Welp, we at least took the undefended east keep :V

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

To be fair though, it definitely seemed like your militia was really demoralized by that point. Having the same opponents for a few weeks, especially when our SEA population is tier 2+, takes it’s toll.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

What I appreciate about Calvin is that I can genuinely feel like he is smiling and trying to have fun while he trolls away.
Guys like Sol seem kind of crazy in that Fox News we actually believe what is coming out of our mouths kind of way.

I… love you <3

Have my babies!

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Thank you and good fights Agg

They proved to be the better guild~

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyrime.6958

Kyrime.6958

Awesome fights, Agg. We’re really sorry about the issues with the spectators.
You guys played very well, it was a learning experience for sure. Thanks!

Kyrime [Ark] – Human Thief
Maguuma

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Just a bland old score update :P

Attachments:

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: furbyoats.5019

furbyoats.5019

Awesome fights, Agg. We’re really sorry about the issues with the spectators.
You guys played very well, it was a learning experience for sure. Thanks!

It was a good fight to watch, kinda disappointed some of the spectators had to be like that but Agg pulled through either way. Props to D|ERP for the match.

Zapp Lux – Mes/Bakabaka Bakabaka – Guard
Nyxx Chaos – Theif/Aeon Alchemist – Ele
Central Skrutinizer – War||[NOCT]/[ING] DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

FYI we had one of our eles review the video of the fight we won. He didn’t see any spectators join in. Either way, excellent fights, we’re reviewing now and would like a rematch at some point.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: repair man.7925

repair man.7925

i too apologize for stuff i have no control over

slurpslurpslurp

[CAMP] – Bad Guild
World record holders – CoF 1 speedrun
LOOKING FOR NON-BAD SERVER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Well now that the silly 20v20 is over. Anyone up for fight club? Some 1v1’s – 5v5’s ? SBI at the windmill if you’re not too chicken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pete.8417

Pete.8417

I was in the last fight which Agg also won ! and Sorry for tht but i got killed with no reason!

Pardeshir (Maguuma)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

I was in the last fight which Agg also won ! and Sorry for tht but i got killed with no reason!

After GvG events its FFA. Run, die or kill.

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Well there was those Slum guys. Guys, don’t announce gvg matches to the public or else you get those kind of people showing up messing them up.

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Well there was those Slum guys. Guys, don’t announce gvg matches to the public or else you get those kind of people showing up messing them up.

Zerg fights like that also create orange swords on the map.

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Well they were well aware of the gvg before it started.

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Spectators were kind of an issue for both sides in 1 or 2 of the fights. Was still fun though.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best