5/31 DragonWagon/Magummybears/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: destoyer of lives.7963

destoyer of lives.7963

good fight at hills on your borderland [DERP]. We held as long as we could but you got it back. Much respect earned tonight.

[IMPS] Southern Superman
Jade Quarry God/and sometimes commander
~80 Guardian

(edited by destoyer of lives.7963)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for the GvG’s tonight [DERP]!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptWheezy.6439

CptWheezy.6439

What I appreciate about Calvin is that I can genuinely feel like he is smiling and trying to have fun while he trolls away.
Guys like Sol seem kind of crazy in that Fox News we actually believe what is coming out of our mouths kind of way.

Why ya gota pick on Fox News? Are they really any more or less invested in their ‘news’ than the other wackado, mini-pac, fringe groups who call themselves News Organizations these days? They’re all biased to the point of burying any real news in mountains of one-sided piles of opinion – and you know what they say about opinions. The real news is dead. Go find the truth for yourself, it’s the only way you can really trust the source.

For the record – I believe everything Fox News says! ;-)

O.o

in Match-ups

CptWheezy.6439

This thread is awesome. I didn’t know Maguuma could cry so much as a server. I stand by my statement that I miss the old Mags.

SBI you are a new face to me, and I still don’t really know much about you guys, as you rarely come out to play, forums or otherwise. Keep on truckin

Had a few good fights this week, mostly it’s been a thrashing sadly, it’s not any fun for DB either running over everyone, hopefully next week all 3 servers get a more appropriate match!

What a grejat post. I love paosts like this, I reaclly do. Its the genuine nature of it that really warms my hearkt. There is not evean a hint of overbearings or missplaced pride or anything.

:-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Thanks for the GvG’s tonight [DERP]!

No problem! Too bad you couldn’t make it :<

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: destoyer of lives.7963

destoyer of lives.7963

This thread is awesome. I didn’t know Maguuma could cry so much as a server. I stand by my statement that I miss the old Mags.

SBI you are a new face to me, and I still don’t really know much about you guys, as you rarely come out to play, forums or otherwise. Keep on truckin

Had a few good fights this week, mostly it’s been a thrashing sadly, it’s not any fun for DB either running over everyone, hopefully next week all 3 servers get a more appropriate match!

What a grejat post. I love paosts like this, I reaclly do. Its the genuine nature of it that really warms my hearkt. There is not evean a hint of overbearings or missplaced pride or anything.

I really wish people from DB would quit doing this on the forums. All this flaming all it does is really makes the server as a whole look bad. I respect our opponents whether we are winning by 10k or 300k.

[IMPS] Southern Superman
Jade Quarry God/and sometimes commander
~80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I really wish people from DB would quit doing this on the forums. All this flaming all it does is really makes the server as a whole look bad. I respect our opponents whether we are winning by 10k or 300k.

You drunk, bro? This thread was full of Mags crying, before any of us even started. This uneven match brings us no joy. I didn’t even post until page 8, yet you’d see my name dragged into conversations before that. You must be new here. Look at the title of this thread, and you’ll realize how classy your opponents are. lol!

Pro-tip: It’s all in jest. Relax, take off your halo, and enjoy the game.

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

What misspeled words?

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

2/5 rounds of GvG vs [Derp]
(only ones i recorded cus i forgot ><)

thx for the fights guys

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: furbyoats.5019

furbyoats.5019

Spectators were kind of an issue for both sides in 1 or 2 of the fights. Was still fun though.

Yea, there was a guy from DB that kinda wandered into the area and asked what was going on. Someone replied that it was GvG while the 2 sides were waiting for the next round and he didn’t know what that meant so he wandered into the fray when it started…he died pretty much instantly and was informed to stay out of the fights. He definitely felt bad about it but it was an innocent mistake.

Zapp Lux – Mes/Bakabaka Bakabaka – Guard
Nyxx Chaos – Theif/Aeon Alchemist – Ele
Central Skrutinizer – War||[NOCT]/[ING] DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Don’t worry.
We have plenty of respect for our opponents. Maguuma just gets different responses from many of us than most servers do. We have spent a lot of time together, and frankly the whole “Good game, good tactics, Maguuma are awesome opponentents” shtick is wasted on most of them.

Like 90% of Maguuma’s game is forum wars, so why shouldn’t we give them battles on the only front they’re good at? ;D

Dragonbrand

(edited by EnRohbi.2187)

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

^ This.

… and suddenly we have nothing to talk about. Grieving about griefers made this thread so dull. Ever Saiyr is not saiying anything

On a different note, DORPs went down faster than PYRO. Is PYRO the best guild in Maguuma?

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Don’t worry, I’m back. I was doing this pretty awesome thing called sleep instead of posting at 6:30am. PYRO has always run tankier than us, so vOv

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

On a different note, DORPs went down faster than PYRO. Is PYRO the best guild in Maguuma?

Both are good guilds. Paralda has stated before he just like to kitten talk and approves of it on both sides, hence the kitten talk from PYRO…don’t let it get to you. As far as kitten goes, I haven’t really seen much kitten talk from them, and they are good opponents as well.

And you always have to realize that there are human beings behind those online names. They live breathe eat, and hopefully don’t make guild wars their life :P, just like you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

^^^I cannot tell you how much i love the guild kitten ’s name being censored. derpity derpy derp, did any get through?

edit: lawl

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Both are good guilds. Paralda has stated before he just like to kitten talk and approves of it on both sides, hence the kitten talk from PYRO…don’t let it get to you. As far as kitten goes, I haven’t really seen much kitten talk from them, and they are good opponents as well.

And you always have to realize that there are human beings behind those online names. They live breathe eat, and hopefully don’t make guild wars their life :P, just like you.

Try harder, trolololol!!

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

Try harder, trolololol!!

;)

Attachments:

(edited by Teamkiller.4315)

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Guys, I’m pretty sure Dragonbrand has been out-PvFing us these last few pages. What with PYRO and D|ERP acting all sportsman-like after GvGs and whatnot. We need to step our game up. This isn’t #magswag, guys. This isn’t #magswag at all!

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Calvin, please show me how you’re so good at this game. I wanna be pro like you on your ele.

Also, let’s all go out for some ice cream together and then play gw after like pals we are!

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

DB and SBI you keep making me feel like I’m half way decent at killing people. Thanks for the support.

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

Bagonbrand vs Baguuma vs Stormbag Isle.

Les goooo!

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Calvin, please show me how you’re so good at this game. I wanna be pro like you on your ele.

Also, let’s all go out for some ice cream together and then play gw after like pals we are!

My formula is simple, my friend:
Guardian + Tanky gear + Staff + Auto-attack + Hide in Zerg = Bags

We’re on for the ice-cream!

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

CptWheezy.6439

Bagonbrand vs Baguuma vs Stormbag Isle.

Les goooo!

How about Bragginbrand instead?

I kid I kid….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

to the mag Mesmer from [ME], we fight, you start to lose, your zerg wipes me, you /laugh.. I only wish there was an emote for times like this, its called /looksatthescore and then /laugh

If there were an emote to brag about score, wouldn’t that just make them laugh at you harder?

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

RE seems to have problems taking emotes very seriously.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

to the mag Mesmer from [ME], we fight, you start to lose, your zerg wipes me, you /laugh.. I only wish there was an emote for times like this, its called /looksatthescore and then /laugh

lol I’m happy you feel special because of your score. No one really cares about the score. Also, you prob would have died without a ‘zerg’ (i’m assuming 1 more person) showing up.

in Match-ups

CptWheezy.6439

This is not really my thing – but I’ll give it a try.

Give me more tears please – I live off of them – they are my comfort when I sleep – my light in the darkest night etc. etc. blah blah – you whine too much.

Oh – that’s terrible – I’m not good at that at all. I take it back.

:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Yes, look at the score and then let us have fun

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

welp, trying to arrange some fights, but the people i’ve been told to contact haven’t been online in at least 3-5 days. there is a lot of talk and not enough fighting. a lot of claims of maguuma being only PvF, but i’m just seeing a bunch of hypocrites reading this thread.

i’m just going to say,
Grimaldi – [BP]
Rawnoodles – [RE]

someone from these guilds that are allowed(?) to arrange GvGs, please contact me.

i was kind of excited for this week, thinking we could get a lot of good fights. overall i’m pretty disappointed.

They’re scared. Simple as that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AlfieStowers.4219

AlfieStowers.4219

If its a 1v1 you’re after I’m more than happy to stomp you. and will probably laugh on your body.

Ze Illusionist – (OG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

While not a fan of the amount of coverage DB has been able to pump out vs us or Mag, I will admit the random 1v1’s or small group encounters that have popped up were kitten enjoyable. Definitely want more 1v1’s before week’s end though!

Also I haven’t Mag on at all just about this week…not sure where y’all have been!

in Match-ups

Posted by: soupreme.6540

soupreme.6540

If its a 1v1 you’re after I’m more than happy to stomp you. and will probably laugh on your body.

YEA YOU TELL HIM GREETS

Maguuma
Guardian – Too Much Salad … Ranger – Salad N (Pet)
[OG] / [VR]

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Lets get some fights going at the windmill on Dragonband BL.

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Come on, everyone talks about how awesome they are but are unwilling to show up to for fights at the windmill.

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

Come on, everyone talks about how awesome they are but are unwilling to show up to for fights at the windmill.

We’re here we’re here!

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

welp, trying to arrange some fights, but the people i’ve been told to contact haven’t been online in at least 3-5 days. there is a lot of talk and not enough fighting. a lot of claims of maguuma being only PvF, but i’m just seeing a bunch of hypocrites reading this thread.

i’m just going to say,
Grimaldi – [BP]
Rawnoodles – [RE]

someone from these guilds that are allowed(?) to arrange GvGs, please contact me.

i was kind of excited for this week, thinking we could get a lot of good fights. overall i’m pretty disappointed.

For BP, contact Eithanin or Gamadorn. Grimaldi is busy traveling, I guess. Very few people from BP visit these threads. Though, if you continue using the above tone, I don’t think anybody will entertain your requests.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Had some fun 2v3 with some EA guys but then a TG guy came and 2v4 is not so fun

On the other hand, where are you Bronade?! We miss you…

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

For BP, contact Eithanin or Gamadorn. Grimaldi is busy traveling, I guess. Very few people from BP visit these threads. Though, if you continue using the above tone, I don’t think anybody will entertain your requests.

very much appreciated. i will try to get in touch with them. also don’t mind me, just baiting fights <3

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryopsis.6081

Kryopsis.6081

I think you are misinterpreting his /laugh emote. It was simply joy at finding a Dragonbrand player who didn’t run away from a fight. You should feel privileged! In fact, I was roaming around all morning and every time I’d run into a lone DB-er, he’d either run away or occupy me to give his ally time to arrive and 2v1 me. I’ve never seen such poor sportsmanship in WvW. It’s surprising that Agg didn’t uproot and move on to a better server yet; I think they’re just feeling charitable when they gaze down at the unwashed, uneducated and cowardly masses of DB.

Kraum Karnaj / Björn Björnsson
“The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference
what you say.” – Motörhead – Ace of Spades

in Match-ups

Posted by: AlfieStowers.4219

AlfieStowers.4219

We’re here we’re here!

Ahh you are the Agg gaurdian I was fighting on earlier in the week. I’m the [VR] Mesmer you fought.

Ze Illusionist – (OG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

Thanks for the fun duels
tricare and the other VR guys that were there
was a lot of fun!
sorry i couldint stick around longer

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

(edited by virtue.7235)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

very much appreciated. i will try to get in touch with them. also don’t mind me, just baiting fights <3

Yes, someone told me about this thread. I just popped on to say we will definitely organize some gvg’s with you guys! I saw ME running around and you guys run pretty well, I was trying to get our guys to sort of group up and do a mini gvg in open field combat, but SBI seemed to keep showing up with a 30-40 person zerg…

I just wanted to say, most of guys don’t come on the forums just because of the drama except maybe some of our forum warrior guildies

We def have respect for how you guys run your guilds ME, PYRO and kitten ..(Guess I can’t use D|ERP| ) lol.. Hopefully we can get something scheduled before friday reset!

You can reach me in game Gamadorn.2659 thanks guys!!

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Thanks for the fun duels
tricare and the other VR guys that were there
was a lot of fun!
sorry i couldint stick around longer

Quick question, why didnt your other members want to duel? just learning? and yea, fun fights, wish the one with the guard and me wouldve ended but… didnt work out lol. maybe next time

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

I think you are misinterpreting his /laugh emote. It was simply joy at finding a Dragonbrand player who didn’t run away from a fight. You should feel privileged! In fact, I was roaming around all morning and every time I’d run into a lone DB-er, he’d either run away or occupy me to give his ally time to arrive and 2v1 me. I’ve never seen such poor sportsmanship in WvW. It’s surprising that Agg didn’t uproot and move on to a better server yet; I think they’re just feeling charitable when they gaze down at the unwashed, uneducated and cowardly masses of DB.

I just want to make one point: Why is someone a poor sport if they don’t want to play the game exactly like you do?

I don’t think they’re the ones being the poor sport.

Laugh emotes, saying, “look at the score,” and insulting people who want to do things differently than you are all examples of poor sportsmanship in my book.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Going to call out some kittenry on NNK guild.

If i’m having a 1v1 with you…and you get backstabbed by a stealther…and instantly dropped…and I end up saving you by fearing away the thief so your guildie can res you, then I proceed to kill that said thief for you…Don’t proceed to 2v1 me after I pulled off the fight so you didn’t get crushed..

That is why when that thief and his buddies came back, I killed your guildie along with you and stomped you for it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

Quick question, why didnt your other members want to duel? just learning? and yea, fun fights, wish the one with the guard and me wouldve ended but… didnt work out lol. maybe next time

its basically because they really arnt built for dueling :P
we are all built for the large scale fights so it really wouldint be able to do much in duels

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t have multiple gear sets for zerging / roaming or a build with flexible traits that allows them to quickly swap between each style.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryopsis.6081

Kryopsis.6081

I just want to make one point: Why is someone a poor sport if they don’t want to play the game exactly like you do?

Laugh emotes, saying, “look at the score,” and insulting people who want to do things differently than you are all examples of poor sportsmanship in my book.

I assume you are from DragonWagon so I am not surprised that the definition of fair play eludes you.

Kraum Karnaj / Björn Björnsson
“The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference
what you say.” – Motörhead – Ace of Spades

(edited by Kryopsis.6081)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

I assume you are from DragonWagon so I am not surprised that the definition of fair play eludes you.

Don’t worry.
We have plenty of respect for our opponents. Maguuma just gets different responses from many of us than most servers do. We have spent a lot of time together, and frankly the whole “Good game, good tactics, Maguuma are awesome opponentents” shtick is wasted on most of them.

Like 90% of Maguuma’s game is forum wars, so why shouldn’t we give them battles on the only front they’re good at? ;D

The burn wards are going to need more beds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

Mag Next time you get though outer might not be the best idea to leave otherwise you will just have the door slammed in your face.

Oh and DB thanks for leaving the door open for us to ninja our hills from you and take it back from Mag you make great meat shields.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto