tricare and the other VR guys that were there
was a lot of fun!
sorry i couldint stick around longer

Yeah was fun, thanks for showing up. No one else did

5/31 DragonWagon/Magummybears/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gizmoitus.7241

Gizmoitus.7241

I am looking for some duels at DB windmill if anyone is interested in starting a fight club. Message me in game and i can get some more to show up!

- Gizmoitus -
I haz clown gun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

I just want to make one point: Why is someone a poor sport if they don’t want to play the game exactly like you do?

I don’t think they’re the ones being the poor sport.

Laugh emotes, saying, “look at the score,” and insulting people who want to do things differently than you are all examples of poor sportsmanship in my book.

I assume you are from DragonWagon so I am not surprised that the definition of fair play eludes you.

By fair play, do you mean when, where, and how you want to play? Because that’s exactly what it sounds like to me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hirkin.8923

Hirkin.8923

Oh and DB thanks for leaving the door open for us to ninja our hills from you and take it back from Mag you make great meat shields.

That was A LOT of arrow carts in one strip of land. Glad that DB went and cleaned them out for us

Hirkin – 80 Guardian – SBI – [TB]
Hirkun – 80 Ranger – SBI – [TB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Quick question, why didnt your other members want to duel? just learning? and yea, fun fights, wish the one with the guard and me wouldve ended but… didnt work out lol. maybe next time

its basically because they really arnt built for dueling :P
we are all built for the large scale fights so it really wouldint be able to do much in duels

Ah I get it now. Well, regardless, it was fun. I want to fight that ele next time, he seemed like a great fight.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t have multiple gear sets for zerging / roaming or a build with flexible traits that allows them to quickly swap between each style.

I use the same build, traits, and tactics for EVERYTHING. But thats just cuz I’m lazy and unwilling to change my ways.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

Ah I get it now. Well, regardless, it was fun. I want to fight that ele next time, he seemed like a great fight.

lol do you mean me?
i was the ele dueling :P
both of you engis looked exactly the same except one of you had a shield :P

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

What ever happened to Bunzy?

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

SBI BL – Fight club. Windmill. Be there. 6 pm east.

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Got some really fun duels with some really cool guys from DB last night. I owe them #magswag T-Shirts.

If you don’t want to watch the whole thing, jump to 10:05 and watch the conclusion. It’s a good time.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

Thanks for the fun duels
was a lot of fun!

Quick question, why didnt your other members want to duel? just learning? and yea, fun fights, wish the one with the guard and me wouldve ended but… didnt work out lol. maybe next time

They don’t have dueling specs, that’s why. I was the only one in the group apart from serane that does, and I was the guardian that dueled your ele for FIFTEEN STRAIGHT MINUTES -_- and your engineer later on.

That maguuma mesmer from swag that was dueling our ele in T3, hey there! Shout out to you, too bad we kept on getting interrupted. I was the guardian from agg pretty much standing guard and helping out with the 3 interruptions we had.

(edited by Teamkiller.4315)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

This thread is awesome. I didn’t know Maguuma could cry so much as a server. I stand by my statement that I miss the old Mags.

SBI you are a new face to me, and I still don’t really know much about you guys, as you rarely come out to play, forums or otherwise. Keep on truckin

Had a few good fights this week, mostly it’s been a thrashing sadly, it’s not any fun for DB either running over everyone, hopefully next week all 3 servers get a more appropriate match!

What a grejat post. I love paosts like this, I reaclly do. Its the genuine nature of it that really warms my hearkt. There is not evean a hint of overbearings or missplaced pride or anything.

:-)

I really wish people from DB would quit doing this on the forums. All this flaming all it does is really makes the server as a whole look bad. I respect our opponents whether we are winning by 10k or 300k.

I really wish you hadn’t taken my post as a flame, it was mostly an observation of the past week and this thread in general. DB and Mags will always be BFFs in the touchy feely I want to kill you with a rusty spoon kind of way

Haven’t played much the past few days but I’m getting excited for reset. Maybe DB will be pitted against SoR and JQ and we will get beat even worse than Mag and SBI, it wouldn’t surprise me and would be a change of pace

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

(edited by Aeonblade.8709)

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

lol do you mean me?
i was the ele dueling :P
both of you engis looked exactly the same except one of you had a shield :P

Yup must’ve been you Haha. I didn’t see you lose at all and I was on my ele as well so I was thinking of dueling you but wasn’t sure how long that fight would last :p plus you were getting off by the time I wanted a go at you. I want to try next time though.

Thanks for the fun duels
was a lot of fun!

They don’t have dueling specs, that’s why. I was the only one in the group apart from serane that does, and I was the guardian that dueled your ele for FIFTEEN STRAIGHT MINUTES -_- and your engineer later on.

That maguuma mesmer from swag that was dueling our ele in T3, hey there! Shout out to you, too bad we kept on getting interrupted. I was the guardian from agg pretty much standing guard and helping out with the 3 interruptions we had.

I was the ele you dueled for 15 minutes straight Haha. God ele and guardian fights go on far too long for my liking, we got eachother down pretty low at one point or another but could never finish the job lol. Either way it was a good fight and I definitely enjoyed it.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Got some really fun duels with some really cool guys from DB last night. I owe them #magswag T-Shirts.

If you don’t want to watch the whole thing, jump to 10:05 and watch the conclusion. It’s a good time.

First decent vid I’ve seen in months…No editing out your face getting graped…No huffin and puffin….straight soldiering, and going back for seconds

(edited by Efface.8460)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

I need more loot bags to finish my daily =/

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

First decent vid I’ve seen in months…No editing out your face getting graped…No huffin and puffin….straight soldiering, and going back for seconds

I hate those kinds of videos that conveniently cut out right when things take a turn for the worse. I’ve got a lot of wipes and deaths on my YouTube channel. The way I see it, if you don’t acknowledge your failures how will you learn from your mistakes?

Deany Kong – #magswag

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

I hate those kinds of videos that conveniently cut out right when things take a turn for the worse. I’ve got a lot of wipes and deaths on my YouTube channel. The way I see it, if you don’t acknowledge your failures how will you learn from your mistakes?

I have a lot of respect for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryopsis.6081

Kryopsis.6081

I have a lot of respect for you.

We all do. Deany Kong is the man.

Kraum Karnaj / Björn Björnsson
“The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference
what you say.” – Motörhead – Ace of Spades

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

It’s getting too nice and kind in here.

DB, you make me wanna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bern.9613

Bern.9613

Wahahaha took you long enough and you needed help from sbi.

in Match-ups

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

Wahahaha took you long enough and you needed help from sbi.

B)

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gregory.1237

Gregory.1237

Maybe if you double teamed DB from the start you both may not have been 200k+ down

Reabius 80 Warrior| Gharn Whitewolf 80 Guard| Zhymanst 80 Ranger| Beastgate [RK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

DB, you make me wanna

“You make me wanna threw it on the ground.”

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO PAST TENSE.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Huh, an army of new DB players come out to troll about the score, of all things. That’s interesting

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

docbon.3486

yes.

combined, our oceanic forces would be unstoppable.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Are you saying your oceanic force right now are not combined? I’m confused!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

DB, you make me wanna

hahahaha… now that’s what I’m talking about. Love from DB, maaaan <3

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

why arent you just rolling through the necro marks. you cant block them through shield block.

and lol mesmer moaing in a duel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

why arent you just rolling through the necro marks. you cant block them through shield block.

you think mesmer’s moaing in a duel is bad?

I have them moaing me all the time when i’m being zerged….Like 5vs me, and i’ll get moa’d or I’m fighting Thief+Mesmer, and I’ll get moa’d…sometimes twice during the fight .

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

We’re currently having duels at the Windmill at SBI BL! Come! Omen, Agg, CAMP, iLL are all here! No SBI have showed up yet so far though.

I’m the agg guardian in human t3, if you see me gimme a wave!

in Match-ups

docbon.3486

i’ll head over there on my necro in a sec.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

you think mesmer’s moaing in a duel is bad?

I have them moaing me all the time when i’m being zerged….Like 5vs me, and i’ll get moa’d or I’m fighting Thief+Mesmer, and I’ll get moa’d…sometimes twice during the fight .

its bm for mesmers to use any elite other than invis in duels. doesn’t apply to roaming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AlfieStowers.4219

AlfieStowers.4219

We’re currently having duels at the Windmill at SBI BL! Come! Omen, Agg, CAMP, iLL are all here! No SBI have showed up yet so far though.

I’m the agg guardian in human t3, if you see me gimme a wave!

Aw I miss another fight club due to work. Will have to fight you again before the match up changes.

Ze Illusionist – (OG)

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

Haha were you the first SBI that came that I fought twice?

in Match-ups

docbon.3486

Haha were you the first SBI that came that I fought twice?

yeah i got kitten on.

tuff lyfe necro lyfe

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Comon Mag. D ee R P and Pyro on our BL? Go attack DB.

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

Good duels at the south camp today! Thanks for coming everyone, I wish we could have another but it’s already Thursday and we’re not likely to all be in the same tier anymore.

Stormbluff Isle you guys need to work on getting here on time! I didn’t see a single stormbluff till an hour after we started :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

A quick shoutout to Maguuma and Stormbluff Isle.
DB has the coverage game, but during NA prime there was some great 3-way battles. =)
Fun match up!

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Despite all the trash talk – just want to give a shout out to Mag and SBI.

When you guys aren’t sleeping you guys bring the heat, hard. Dragonbrand, namely [EA], salutes everyone that came out to fight despite the score – that’s what WvW is about. We’ve been on both sides of the coin, we know how it is.

Good luck to Mag and SBI and may the RNG be in your favor!

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Shout out to Mags forum warriors. You guys have good coverage, and play for fun. You enjoy open field battles, and don’t back down. Some of you do take things more seriously, but so do some of our own infected with “holier than thou” virus.

May the infraction gods/RNG be ever in your favor.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke.6037

Zeke.6037

Thanks ME for the GvG tonight!

/salute

[Lost] Diva
SF-GOM-SOS-BG-ET-DB-MAG-JQ-SOS-JQ-SOS-TC-BP-TC

(edited by Zeke.6037)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

/salute

kitten i missed this, the kitten ed italian restaurant took an hour and 15 mins for my food >_>

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: soupreme.6540

soupreme.6540

/salute

who won :O

Maguuma
Guardian – Too Much Salad … Ranger – Salad N (Pet)
[OG] / [VR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Shout out to Mags forum warriors. You guys have good coverage, and play for fun. You enjoy open field battles, and don’t back down. Some of you do take things more seriously, but so do some of our own infected with “holier than thou” virus.

May the infraction gods/RNG be ever in your favor.

I liked a Calvin post, I don’t……

I can’t……

GvG score ME vs Agg was 3-0 Agg.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Mmmm awesome fight club at SBI windmill today. I’ve finally met a d/d ele that beats me in win/loss, awesome learning experience.

I hope everyone that duelled the naked anime asura mesmer had fun!!

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

docbon.3486

Had a lot of good fights at the windmill tonight.

I was the (only) asura engineer repping SBI.

re: bronze mesmer, it still hurt even with no armor 8(

ps: curse you doods that ganked me and made me run back from spawn!!!11 one

(edited by docbon.3486)

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

/salute

kitten i missed this, the kitten ed italian restaurant took an hour and 15 mins for my food >_>

That’s why you get McDonald’s on important GW2 nights. Mmm chicken nuggets.

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

Mmmm awesome fight club at SBI windmill today. I’ve finally met a d/d ele that beats me in win/loss, awesome learning experience.

I hope everyone that duelled the naked anime asura mesmer had fun!!

:D
i had a lot of fun against you as well. good fights
and thanks to everyone else who showed up and fought, was a lot of fun
/salute from me and the rest of Agg who were there.
we really enjoyed our selves.

Here is the video of the GvG vs [DE RP]
http://www.youtube.com/edit?ns=1&feature=vm-privacy&video_id=DM3YIifiPik

GvG video vs [ME] will be up in a hour or so
thanks for the fights [ME]

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

yeah thanks for bringing the pain [Agg] been trying to find a guild to push us to our limits in organized fights to find where our weaknesses are, it was certainly a learning experience for us. good fights to [Agg], [NS], [Omen], and everyone we’ve come across the field this week. looking forward to a rematch in the future.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

I’m not familiar with all the classes’ mechanics yet. Necro and Ranger are two I need more 1v1 experience with.

Or to just level mine.

Deany Kong – #magswag