6/14 Blackgate/ Jade Quarry/ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Wow JQ You guys want this place badly

wtb more action shots!

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

BG puts up more of a fight than JQ :p

True. Still, with respect to JQ, they don’t look like imploding, not in the way that SoS did when it started losing.

Which reminds me I’m stuck on acronyms, perhaps you can help?
I got to SoKG (Sea of Kainengate) and realised I couldn’t make a decent acronym anymore from all the servers that have gone there without making it look cluttered.

One person pointed out to me that big guilds seem to go there and disappear, he called it the retirement server. Maybe that’s why BG wins only once every other week (two weeks in a row is too tiring).

So i decided to change tact and rather than looking at acronyms i decided a colloquial expression was more appropriate and went with: Black hole.

With that as inspiration I came up with ‘The server that sucks you in’ but it needs polish. I’m sure I can do better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Not this stupid matchup again.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

To me it ties in with typical BG performance. Push hard to win one week then implode the next week. Wash and repeat.

I believe the score between Blackgate and Sanctum is 16-7… Sanctum still has a ways to go before they can do any talking.

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

Not this stupid matchup again.

You live for this match up.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Christos de Soufre.3802

I spend way less time in WvW when it’s this matchup. It stopped being fun months ago.

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

I spend way less time in WvW when it’s this matchup. It stopped being fun months ago.

argh! ya cut me deep man!!
haha, well, here we are =D

What match up would you prefer?

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

BG puts up more of a fight than JQ :p

True. Still, with respect to JQ, they don’t look like imploding, not in the way that SoS did when it started losing.

I got to SoKG (Sea of Kainengate) and realised I couldn’t make a decent acronym anymore from all the servers that have gone there without making it look cluttered.

So i decided to change tact and rather than looking at acronyms i decided a colloquial expression was more appropriate and went with: Black hole.

Sounds like someone really dislikes Blackgate… Did you forget that SoR got just as many transfers from SoS? :P Since your talking about acronyms, heres one for you; (SoSBI) Sanctum of Sorrow’sBluffIsle. Not as catchy as yours, but just as accurate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

One person pointed out to me that big guilds seem to go there and disappear, he called it the retirement server. Maybe that’s why BG wins only once every other week (two weeks in a row is too tiring).

With that as inspiration I came up with ‘The server that sucks you in’ but it needs polish. I’m sure I can do better.

Lacking originality imo

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

I don’t get this. Do BG just like ROFLstomp winning all the time? Sometimes I get the feeling that BG just don’t like a challenge. They get so hurt and defensive when they aren’t in the lead, and, honest to god, bring out all the excuses in the book. What exactly don’t you like about this match up?

This is the feeling I get, but I know this is far from the truth. There are some great people in BG and I wish that it were these people who were exemplified in the forums rather then these QQing kitten measuring forum warriors. It’s like they think this is a soap box for them to bloody moan and whinge.

If you don’t like the match up, go ahead and transfer somewhere else. Nothing is stopping you.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

To me it ties in with typical BG performance. Push hard to win one week then implode the next week. Wash and repeat.

I believe the score between Blackgate and Sanctum is 16-7… Sanctum still has a ways to go before they can do any talking.

Dat logic!!!

going by that, doesn’t JQ have like 40 wins over BG, ??

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

I don’t get this. Do BG just like ROFLstomp winning all the time? Sometimes I get the feeling that BG just don’t like a challenge. They get so hurt and defensive when they aren’t in the lead, and, honest to god, bring out all the excuses in the book. What exactly don’t you like about this match up?

This is the feeling I get, but I know this is far from the truth. There are some great people in BG and I wish that it were these people who were exemplified in the forums rather then these QQing kitten measuring forum warriors. It’s like they think this is a soap box for them to bloody moan and whinge.

If you don’t like the match up, go ahead and transfer somewhere else. Nothing is stopping you.

Tell us how you really feel. =P
omg haha

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

I think that 2v1 should be used in wvwvw, it makes complete sense to 2v1 who is in the lead. That just never seems to happen in this matchup, for all the kitten talking we do to each other the most amazing thing to me was last week with JQ, it’s jut ironic and eye opening that when SoR wasn’t with JQ, JQ got steamrolled. You can claim u were going for DB, that may be true but don’t make it out like you didn’t fight BG at all during this past week. I encourage all BG players to stop responding to the stupidity and troll like nature to people on these forums. It shows a ton about us a server that we can still produce while in the situation we are in.

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Christos de Soufre.3802

argh! ya cut me deep man!!
haha, well, here we are =D

What match up would you prefer?

Sorry bud, I know certain Choo members have the weirdest fun bumps for hunting me down, but I’d be happy with just a few more weeks of different servers and guilds to fight than the ones I’ve been zerg v zerging and dueling with since I started doing WvW.

It might be that fighting the same guilds and people with the same strategies for 5 solid months gets old. I’m certainly not about to abandon my guild or server though.

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

BG stomped us into the ground entirely and then went to cap JQ’s Garri day after day, last week. JQ didn’t -need- to double team us after the weekend, DB was basically a non factor.

Yet BG steamrolled JQ as well. Is this what usually happens in tier 1?

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

BG NOOBS GET OUT AND PLAY. you scared?

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

What exactly don’t you like about this match up?

Well, if you think about it… Blackgate vs JQ s SoR has been going on for 14 straight weeks (excluding last weeks matchup) and this would make it our 15th out of 16 total weeks that our three servers are together.

I can see where this guy is coming from, all he is asking for is a different opponent… Perhaps put TC in JQ’s place since they are T1 worthy as well.

in Match-ups

Kovu.7560

I’d like to boldly point out that TC and FA would have the same issues with T1 servers that DB does.
Except that they’d get stomped ever so slightly less during NA and even more so during Oceanic/SEA.

Go bother some EU servers. >.>

~ Kovu

in Match-ups

Christos de Soufre.3802

BG stomped us into the ground entirely and then went to cap JQ’s Garri day after day, last week. JQ didn’t -need- to double team us after the weekend, DB was basically a non factor.

Yet BG steamrolled JQ as well. Is this what usually happens in tier 1?

~ Kovu

I have a response for this, but someone would inevitably find a way to twist my words to make it sound like a hostile remark, so… I’m sorry that DB had it so hard last week.

Naw. Just tired of killing the same people over and over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Great times on SorBL tonight. I hit my badge goal for the week in just 5 hours so the rest of the week is a bonus! I’ll take nights like tonight over any day last week. Keep bringing the fun and thanks all!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

I’d like to boldly point out that TC and FA would have the same issues with T1 servers that DB does.
Except that they’d get stomped ever so slightly less during NA and even more so during Oceanic/SEA.

~ Kovu

Actually with TC being able to beat both FA and DB, they’d be a great matchup against SoR & BG. But only time will tell whether or not that will actually happen…

in Match-ups

Kovu.7560

I have a response for this, but someone would inevitably find a way to twist my words to make it sound like a hostile remark, so… I’m sorry that DB had it so hard last week.

It ain’t T1’s fault. Just like it isn’t our fault that we’re rolling over T3 servers. WvW -is- a coverage game, and when one server has more people the other will eventually wear out.

~ Kovu

edit- And TC only beat us as well as they did because we had FA knocking at our back door. I await a matchup against TC and a non-factor.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

~ Kovu

Actually with TC being able to beat both FA and DB, they’d be a great matchup against SoR & BG. But only time will tell whether or not that will actually happen…

If TC could manage to keep their fair-weather wvw’ers in the fight during a hard match up, sure. From talking to some peeps from TC their WvW population dropped signifigantly last week. If they could conquer that problem then I could see them moving up and contending some. They were just running into manpower issues a lot, couple times you would see them outmanned during NA times on certain maps.
I’d be willing to bet they will have ques on all four maps this week during NA.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

~ Kovu

If TC could manage to keep their fair-weather wvw’ers in the fight during a hard match up, sure. From talking to some peeps from TC their WvW population dropped signifigantly last week. If they could conquer that problem then I could see them moving up and contending some. They were just running into manpower issues a lot, couple times you would see them outmanned during NA times on certain maps.

With how well they are doing right now, hopefully that will get their players back into wvw and enable them to jump into T1 with bg and sor… but these matchups are soo unpredictable.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Kathy, please know that Zagan is not from JQ despite his signature. He’s actually from SOR.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Elite-Commanders-on-your-Server

In which he states he’s from SOR and names SOR commanders.

Zagan, nice to meet you also and I’m happy to have met you I’m sure in one of the many zergs that we came across tonight. Thank you for your kind words. /kiss

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Kathy, please know that Zagan is not from JQ despite his signature. He’s actually from SOR.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Elite-Commanders-on-your-Server

In which he states he’s from SOR and names SOR commanders.

Zagan, nice to meet you also and I’m happy to have met you I’m sure in one of the many zergs that we came across tonight. Thank you for your kind words. /kiss

I kind of figured that… He was instigating a bit too hard to be taken seriously. Thanks for pointing out the truthKytana, I’ve always had respect for the players in WARD guild.

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

~ Kovu

With how well they are doing right now, hopefully that will get their players back into wvw and enable them to jump into T1 with bg and sor… but these matchups are soo unpredictable.

That they are.
JQ is still ahead of TC.
I do see TC will need to move up some to get better though, since they are at the point they are too big for T2(well when there was a T2) and they lose numbers when facing the harder fights from the previously T1 servers.

If they could push a 2v1 they could probably hold a good weekend in PPT though. The weekdays always change everything though.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Worst case scenario for JQ, seeing BG tears fill the pixels on my screen isn’t so bad though…

in Match-ups

Posted by: jagabs.5086

jagabs.5086

Worst case scenario for JQ, seeing BG tears fill the pixels on my screen isn’t so bad though…

We balls deep JQ last week by 111k. Yes, balls deep!

It’s no surprise some of them act like a brat because big bro SoR is back. I personally wanted a match-up with BG/SoR/non-factor server and see how we do against SoR. Only time will tell.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

calling any server a non factor is kinda rude and its w v w v w for a reason

and im sure I speak for all server when I say fair weather players play a factor in all matchups good and bad

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

edit- And TC only beat us as well as they did because we had FA knocking at our back door. I await a matchup against TC and a non-factor.

It’s called World vs World vs World for a reason.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Thanks for the fun fights in EB tonight Sor and Bg from [SG]

I saw alot of smack talk, but once our guilds assigned to EB logged in, we had zero problems handling business. I felt like Santa Claus after the majority of our BG fights…

Almost had SoR’s keep, but they teleported in just in time to wipe us, well played.

See you on the battlefield, salute.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

The fresh smell of Tier 1 and my old comrades – SoR

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

The fresh smell of Tier 1 and my old comrades – SoR

I told you to stop sniffing people.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightcrawler.3219

Nightcrawler.3219

Thanks for the fun fights in EB tonight Sor and Bg from [SG]

I saw alot of smack talk, but once our guilds assigned to EB logged in, we had zero problems handling business. I felt like Santa Claus after the majority of our BG fights…

Almost had SoR’s keep, but they teleported in just in time to wipe us, well played.

See you on the battlefield, salute.

Thanks for the fun fights as well while I played and not running back into a building behind arrow carts .

Nytcrawler

in Match-ups

Posted by: discrepancy.8312

discrepancy.8312

Hi SoR! JQ here! Boy, am I glad to see you.

Now the BG players will magically log off like they always do when faced with a challenge.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Now the BG players will magically log off like they always do when faced with a challenge.

Some of them yes, but those that will be logging off aren’t worth the fight anyway.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aaron.4807

Aaron.4807

This is the only matchup where the fights are actually good. Do you prefer pvdoor?

Wrekks/Wrekts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aaron.4807

Aaron.4807

I can see where this guy is coming from, all he is asking for is a different opponent… Perhaps put TC in JQ’s place since they are T1 worthy as well.

>_>

lol

I can honestly say at this point that the only true T1 servers are now fighting each other. And that I missed you all so very much.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tialpa.2419

Tialpa.2419

I bet you are after your 111k.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

RISE had fun in EB, kinda…

[TYVM] for loot bags and [SG]

WC and Klovan back to back 2v1. RISE: “No problem”

were did you go? it seems that you pussed out and left after claiming victory from a few wipes.

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

How did RISE fit 300 people into EB last night? I kid ……

Good fights RISE! Great practice for us and we’ll always accept the challenge of fighting larger forces.

See you again soon!

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

were did you go? it seems that you pussed out and left after claiming victory from a few wipes.

I was falling asleep out of boredom because y’all (JQ and SoR) converted to lootbags so easy or just plain ran every time. Eventually had to log when the only way we could wipe was running into your spawn’s Legendary Defenders. Think the same went for the rest of us. Thanks for trying, though (I know, Tysm was outnumbered; you guys had ~25 guys tops).

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

This thread never gets boring.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Very true, there is always a post to make me smile in here.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Great Fights Last Night in EB BL!
Some moments have to be treasured.

Attachments:

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Tier 1 thread nevers gets boring.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Yeah if its not BG and SoR bickering like an old married couple with JQ being the angry neighbor who steals their paper, its those weird [LOVE] people snuggling everything in sight.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Yeah if its not BG and SoR bickering like an old married couple with JQ being the angry neighbor who steals their paper, its those weird [LOVE] people snuggling everything in sight.

Haha, I love the way you put it. BG and SoR are like an old married couple indeed:)

Blackgate Engineer