Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

6/14 Blackgate/ Jade Quarry/ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

RISE had fun in EB, kinda…

[TYVM] for loot bags and [SG]

WC and Klovan back to back 2v1. RISE: “No problem”

were did you go? it seems that you pussed out and left after claiming victory from a few wipes.

I was falling asleep out of boredom because y’all (JQ and SoR) converted to lootbags so easy or just plain ran every time. Eventually had to log when the only way we could wipe was running into your spawn’s Legendary Defenders. Think the same went for the rest of us. Thanks for trying, though (I know, Tysm was outnumbered; you guys had ~25 guys tops).

This is funny, considering the reality was actually the opposite since we had the BG keep and you were trying to treb it from your spawn so we had to push to take the trebs out. Fun times!
Great fights Guys!

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Honestly guys while some might perceive this as boring having to fight the same servers but this is the most competitive matchup at the moment. I take this everyday over a boring steamroll.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Only way to diversify this matchup is to destack..
I see BG is still recruiting
(It’s ok, we know the feeling is beyond words. You don’t have to say it <3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

Omg the comments from Tsym made my day

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Only way to diversify this matchup is to destack..

They can collapse some servers… with the guesting system now I am not even sure why we have servers other than for WvW.

To destack if would be the top 6 or 7 servers, the problem is all the variables.
A lot of servers have HUGE fair-wheather WvW pops, they can actually see queues 3x and x4 on a favorable match up randomly.(not all but quite a few)

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

This is funny, considering the reality was actually the opposite since we had the BG keep and you were trying to treb it from your spawn so we had to push to take the trebs out. Fun times!
Great fights Guys!

By that time they had conveniently left because “they were bored of wiping us” We then predictably took most of bg’s corner of eb because we are so predictable.

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Worst case scenario for JQ, seeing BG tears fill the pixels on my screen isn’t so bad though…

We balls deep JQ last week by 111k. Yes, balls deep!

It’s no surprise some of them act like a brat because big bro SoR is back. I personally wanted a match-up with BG/SoR/non-factor server and see how we do against SoR. Only time will tell.

We good balls deep BG for last 4 months. Yes, balls deep!D

It’s no surprise some of them act like a brat after eating half a dozen servers/guilds. I personally wanted a match-up with BG/SoR/non-factor server and see how well you guys can blob each other to death.

This guy, as if its an accomplishment for you to stomp two servers with far less coverage than you, DB was struggling in T2 and JQ has sufficiently destacked/faded in coverage enough to a beefed up T2/TC level coverage.

I don’t think anyone in JQ really cares much for T1 and the gimmicky gameplay it brings. It is just fun to watch BG struggle when your players and WvW guilds decide not to show up, or be incapable, if its not an easy win.

in Match-ups

Dementia.9543

all you did was hide behind your walls defend until we tried to take anything. You didnt take anything in our side of the map. WvW is an objective game, not a deathmatch.

[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Worst case scenario for JQ, seeing BG tears fill the pixels on my screen isn’t so bad though…

We balls deep JQ last week by 111k. Yes, balls deep!

It’s no surprise some of them act like a brat because big bro SoR is back. I personally wanted a match-up with BG/SoR/non-factor server and see how we do against SoR. Only time will tell.

You beat us simple as that no need to care about the score cause when it comes down to it glicko is meaningless now so whether you beat us by 1k or 110k it won’t matter too much in the long run.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

were did you go? it seems that you pussed out and left after claiming victory from a few wipes.

I was falling asleep out of boredom because y’all (JQ and SoR) converted to lootbags so easy or just plain ran every time. Eventually had to log when the only way we could wipe was running into your spawn’s Legendary Defenders. Think the same went for the rest of us. Thanks for trying, though (I know, Tysm was outnumbered; you guys had ~25 guys tops).

And the Troll RISE returns! Missed you guys! Where were you guys last 2/3 jq/bg/sor matchup? Perhaps you need to face off with TW again to send you guys back to reality .

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

This match up thread never disappoints =D

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

This is one of the funniest videos I’ve seen in a while. There’s just so much joy – pure joy – in this fight.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Dementia.9543

blue bl seemed fun, wish I was there instead of stuck in EB boring RISE…

[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Sucks that the full map SoR zerg left JQ BL after getting wiped one time at a tower, they went insta outmanned and hopped borders. JQ put up much more of a fight.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

That was Degothia XD

No Indo for Joo

in Match-ups

Dementia.9543

Sucks that the full map SoR zerg left JQ BL after getting wiped one time at a tower, they went insta outmanned and hopped borders. JQ put up much more of a fight.

that would probably be overproof and his collection of border hoppers.

[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Dementia.9543

That was Degothia XD

No Indo for Joo

He is using body doubles now? That tricky kitten.

[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

(edited by Dementia.9543)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

That was Degothia XD

No Indo for Joo

Now?

theres 5 Indo look-a-likes

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

While it is against my better judgement, and hard earned experience, to feed the trolls, I feel it necessary to correct the errors of my honored opponent and war corespondent Onyx.

Oh yes RISE and other BG wiped the JQ forces many times at Klovan. I’m sure they had many bags. Even our own side was giving us grief for continuously throwing ourselves at the meat grinder of the BG zerg.

It was not fun. It hurt. It hurt our egos and our repair bills, and we lost many puglings who rage quit.

But you know what was going on during all of that? BG had no supply. They had to keep repairing arrow carts and walls and doors. They had no supply. They had to keep running back to save Klovan and never once (saving a take of Durios 20 minutes after reset which we took right back) threatened a JQ or SoR objective. They had no supply.

So what happened when we launched treb attacks at Klovan and Jerrifer? They couldn’t repair. They couldn’t hold us off. They lost their keep to a double fronted attack from JQ and SoR. (No it wasn’t planned. Trust me, we were cursing that SoR took it from us). They tried to pincer us at Golanta to take out trebs and got owned.

And you know what else happened? When SoR turned on us, they found that our keep was fully upgraded with a waypoint, all of our towers were fortified and seiged up, and that we’d had all night with full supply to prepare for defense.

Onyx would have known all of this, had he actually been using his superior numbers to attack instead of having to defend Klovan all night.

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

Also, to the TSYM and others who used a portal bomb to clear my turtling crew out of that supply camp next to ogrewatch:

Well played.

Seriously, that was utterly painful but we had a good laugh over it. Excellent use of tactics.

/salute

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Wow I feel like people take this game too seriously. The first three pages of this thread were lots of qqing and bragging. Rise you guys wiped people congrats. Show some class and don’t post every time it happens. You are literally the only guild that does that. If TW or SF or FEAR or Choo or any of the other extremely good guilds posted everytime they wiped someone this thread would be 100 pages long. No one cares if you wipe them once. Cause at the end of the day you wiped them but they succeeded in the long term by fortifying their side and supply starving you to death which cost you your side in EB. So I guess winning those fights was worth it at the expense of 75 points.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Capitalizing on one sides agression to force a 2v1 also doesn’t mean that one side is afraid to fight the other but they are doing the smart play to maximize their ppt so please stop crying about JQ can’t do this JQ can’t do that yada yada. We can and would if you guys were as adept at sensing an opportune moment to force the 2v1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

glad to have SoR back, they really bring it in the open field. having a blast in SoR BL IRON!

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karnage.6749

Karnage.6749

Blackgate it was fun wiping your megazerg in your own BL many times each time you couldn’t even besiege a tower. Oh, and learn to stay out of SM the castle belongs to SoR. From the half dozen times we wiped you yesterday it was good to see you learn your place. Keep trying to get SM though we enjoy the bags. We’re glad Vizunah Square of NA is back, here’s to more free bags and loot from Badgegate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Way to stay classy, Karnage.

Edit: Err nvm, all you have to do is a quick post history check nowadays.

Nice fights as always – all hate aside, JQ/SoR bring the most fun.

Remember — don’t give in to trollbait so easily.

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

LOL! JQ is like " We missed you SOR, our savior".
And i dont have much to say about sor, they are just running bags

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karnage.6749

Karnage.6749

I’m staying classy just like the “classy” folks of Badgegate.. Oh…wait.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Why are you all so full of kitten? I mean this as a most serious question. Why talk to each other like this?

Reality is, no one server is THAT skilled above the others. I’d love to chest thump and say we’re all this and the rest of you suck. But, I can’t do that. Having Indo spend a week here was really eye opening and fun on many levels. I’m hoping more folks take week long vaca’s like that. Mostly though, it showed we’re all more similar than we’d like to admit. AND, we can have a lot of fun working together. These server labels we like to use to chest thump aren’t as important as we’d like them to be.

This is a game of numbers. It’s the end all be all of the WvW meta. As was posted by a member of BG above, they had queues on every bl for many hours of the day. No other NA server has the WvW population BG has. Especially not JQ or DB. That and the JQ/DB family feud is why BG PvDoor’d their way to such a high number last week. Now, the second highest WvW populated server, SoR, has returned to the match and BG isn’t doing as well. Which is to be expected and rightly hoped for for balance.

I wish Anet would take up my concept of WvW being an Alliance/Legion. Where anyone, from any world, can join into a Legion to fight at any time. No transfer’s required! This way people can jump around and have more fun! Leaving the World chest thumping out of it. Leaving the server pop caps out of it. Having us, the players, be able to auto-balance out the populations on a moments notice.

These Alliances/Legions could have some form of meaning or story to go along with them. Maybe having special rewards of armor/weapons themes for doing X amount in the Legion/Alliance. Differing maps with differing wildlife.

I have no clue why “developers” had not thought of this before! WvW still seems like an off shoot than a fully developed idea.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

I wish Anet would take up my concept of WvW being an Alliance/Legion. Where anyone, from any world, can join into a Legion to fight at any time. No transfer’s required! This way people can jump around and have more fun! Leaving the World chest thumping out of it. Leaving the server pop caps out of it. Having us, the players, be able to auto-balance out the populations on a moments notice.

These Alliances/Legions could have some form of meaning or story to go along with them. Maybe having special rewards of armor/weapons themes for doing X amount in the Legion/Alliance. Differing maps with differing wildlife.

I have no clue why “developers” had not thought of this before! WvW still seems like an off shoot than a fully developed idea.

I would quit GW2. I started playing GW2 for the advertised, World vs World with siege warfare. Yet you want to get rid of an aspect of the game, a feature. That is like saying, Hey, we are getting rid of PvE, and it will all be instanced events, no world exploration.

Yeah, think about it.

World vs World, isn’t a numbers game. Unless you have triple the enemy. But I’ve seen 10 man teams take out 20 man teams easily.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I would like to request that HB leaves JQBL……..haha you guys are a tough fight, much respect was not a easy session to lead in. Keep up the good work.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

tluv is right many of us would quit gw2 wvwvw is the reason a lot of us got gw2 and continue to play it has flaws and needs work but wut doesn’t

the alliance/legion idea has been done many times wow swtor the list goes on do we really wanna copy and change wvw into them ?

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Watching the BG forces repeatedly run away from open field fights on BG BL is funny. Does SoR really intimidate you that much?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightcrawler.3219

Nightcrawler.3219

Watching the BG forces repeatedly run away from open field fights on BG BL is funny. Does SoR really intimidate you that much?

Nope, but when you have twice the numbers because of not splitting up, then it’s not worth fighting.

Nytcrawler

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Nope, but when you have twice the numbers because of not splitting up, then it’s not worth fighting.

While it may have looked like that from your end, it looked like you had more to us. I am sure neither of us actually stopped to count, but I am sure it wasn’t that uneven.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Class is everything.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

That was Degothia XD

No Indo for Joo

Next comes the awkward moment when Irmo realizes he just gave away almost 100g to a person who killed the wrong target. :P lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Hahah I think it’s that terrible odor from the SoR zerg that makes people run away from them so much

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

That was Degothia XD

No Indo for Joo

Next comes the awkward moment when Irmo realizes he just gave away almost 100g to a person who killed the wrong target. :P lol

Indo can be very hard to find. He was no where to be seen for the planned GvG we had……………………………

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Good job BG, way to kick kitten all day.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Man, it takes a lot of people to take our breakout tower.

Attachments:

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Hi guys, if anyone is interested in a gvg we would love to have some good fights with people, sadly we can only make around between 11am to 3 pm server time against na guilds or with a bit of notice maybe upto an hour later.

We can make different times on weekends. Please whisper if interested in arranging something.

RG welcome to na, great to have you here and we hope to fight you in the next 2 weeks in a gvg.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

Hi guys, if anyone is interested in a gvg we would love to have some good fights with people, sadly we can only make around between 11am to 3 pm server time against na guilds or with a bit of notice maybe upto an hour later.

We can make different times on weekends. Please whisper if interested in arranging something.

RG welcome to na, great to have you here and we hope to fight you in the next 2 weeks in a gvg.

you mean red guard? are they in JQ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

And the Troll RISE returns! Missed you guys! Where were you guys last 2/3 jq/bg/sor matchup? Perhaps you need to face off with TW again to send you guys back to reality .

I’ve posted in every single matchup thread.

O.o We can’t come on the forums and state our views and observations? TW is a good guild and we have fun every time we fight them. It’s no secret they stomp our kitten in a 20v20 GvG (beat us like… 5-0? something like that), but out in the open field… it’s any mans game; we’ve wiped them, they’ve wiped us. Hell, with even numbers in an open field zerg fight, I feel like the battle could go either way against TW.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

If anyone fancies fighting without being under the cover of ac’s would eb more than happy to oblige.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightcrawler.2580

Nightcrawler.2580

While it may have looked like that from your end, it looked like you had more to us. I am sure neither of us actually stopped to count, but I am sure it wasn’t that uneven.

It was even until we had to split forces to stop JQ from taking our stuff. But I don’t know what happened after I left.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

how could ppl JQ & SOR keep bragging when BG is the lead atm… not to mention we held the most PPT for all day long ….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

how could ppl JQ & SOR keep bragging when BG is the lead atm… not to mention we held the most PPT for all day long ….

Shhhhhh don’t jinx it!

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Good job pwning all day BG and never giving up.
9:30 PM EST

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)