6/14 Blackgate/ Jade Quarry/ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

When BG is behind: OMG BG TEARS LOL
When BG is ahead: OMG you eat whole servers that’s why you win!

Pretty much this. I liked last week’s matchup though, that was one of the few where we catch JQ with their pants down and no server to latch their maws onto for a 2v1 week. Just look at the current score, SoR is the real monster here and the reason why JQ is ahead. Catch them alone with a server they haven’t met yet and they’re pretty much meat.

I want more of those just BG vs JQ. Or better yet just a World vs World match with the two of us and that’s it, no third server. No more bragging rights while holding onto Daddy SoR’s hands.

Pretty much this. I liked last week’s matchup though, that was one of the few where we catch JQ with their pants down and no server to latch their maws onto for a 2v1 week. Just look at the current score, SoR is the real monster here and the reason why JQ is ahead. Catch them alone with a server they haven’t met yet and they’re pretty much meat.

I want more of those just BG vs JQ. Or better yet just a World vs World match with the two of us and that’s it, no third server. No more bragging rights while holding onto Daddy SoR’s hands.

So BG must be so proud of a win over JQ during Dragonbash PVE fest ..with JQ focusing on Dragonbrand nonetheless…

That’s a terrible excuse for losing by 111k

So what I gather from these posts is that BG enjoyed last week because they won by 111k? Sounds like you guys just like winning :/

Old News is Old News

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

So what I gather from these posts is that BG enjoyed last week because they won by 111k? Sounds like you guys just like winning :/

Who doesn’t like winning?

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Dragon Bash wasn’t even out till Tuesday and BG was already easily beating JQ. Old news is old news.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Thanks for all of the bags SoR. You tried to take a paper tower and lost your T3 waypointed bay in the process to JQ. Thanks for the coordination JQ, lets do it again <3

All them bags!!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Want to say thanks to TW, and the kind words on TS. Also wanted to say welcome RG back to JQ! Keep up the good fights guys!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Want to say thanks to TW, and the kind words on TS. Also wanted to say welcome RG back to JQ! Keep up the good fights guys!

Was as pleasure fighting alongside all of you guys last week, thanks for hosting us!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

was on SoR BL last night (SEA) for a bit so good being able to be back in action.

quick props to BG here – you guys moved fast, hitting objectives left and right. our scouts did good calling things out, and we tried to respond to everything as best as could. fun fights!

hope to see more of you all this week.

and i guess i can say, welcome back TW?
also, welcome back RG!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Whoever that SoR ele was on FEAR; you’ve got to teach me your skills, I would like to know how to do this

Buy this high tech piece of machinery, it’s called a ‘Keyboard’. Equip a scepter and hit the ‘2’ key next to the wall.

It’s so lucky how FEAR’s Eles always manage to blindly auto-target the Arrow Carts!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naisaw.8063

Naisaw.8063

#YOLO
#SWAG
#YOLOSWAG?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

this was already discussed AUTO TARGET and a skill that has no LOS blame anet and lets move on

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

You kinda got it wrong.

When BG is behind: OMG Losing even after eating so many guilds! Such a Blackhole!
When BG is ahead: OMG Non-stop eating of guilds!

You guys need to stop chest thumping when its obvious that JQ doesn’t have the wvw population to match up against BG after all your guild eating binge drive.

And when you feel a possibility of losing, the whiners of your server start crying about 2v1s and self-conceived piggyback servers.

Stay Crass BG.

Its people like Tarkus that stop my opinion of your server from hitting rock bottom.
Learn from him.

I’m confused. Which server are you from? Believe me, I have my beef with JQ and BG due to most of my WvW matches being against/with them, but JQ doesn’t whine nearly as much as BG does. The main thing being 2v1s which you say JQ complains about. I’ve never seen them complain about 2v1 compared to how much Blackgate does, who has absolutely no issue with siding with JQ and double teaming SoR, who welcomes the challenge.

It may not have been a competition last week, but I’m already missing the class of TC, and how much fight they actually put out.

Blackgate – where hypocrites go to kill their guilds.

To answer your question, he’s on SoR.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Whoever that SoR ele was on FEAR; you’ve got to teach me your skills, I would like to know how to do this

Buy this high tech piece of machinery, it’s called a ‘Keyboard’. Equip a scepter and hit the ‘2’ key next to the wall.

It’s so lucky how FEAR’s Eles always manage to blindly auto-target the Arrow Carts!

That skill doesn’t require targeting in order to hit over a wall. The skill will case in front of you regardless of the height of what is in front of you.

Ranger | Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

this was already discussed AUTO TARGET and a skill that has no LOS blame anet and lets move on

Personally I like when FEAR “auto-targets on” the other side of walls with Arrow Carts.

(edited by Nokaru.7831)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

u said eles so I was talking about dragon tooth the ac could be dif things the gap above the gate tbh I dont know I wasn’t there

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

So BG must be so proud of a win over JQ during Dragonbash PVE fest ..with JQ focusing on Dragonbrand nonetheless…

Why on earth would JQ bother with BG when long awaited Dragonbrand landed in T1? our SEA wanted to fight NNK and TFV since forever … and our NA can finally get some RE and Agg blood… and JQ should keep on fight BG … for the N number of times? for points that don’t really matter in the new RNG system?

And there’s the Dragonbash? everyone always say JQ don’t ever need recruit SEA since its JQ’s strongest timezone… but at one moment in time during SEA primetime last week JQ was outmanned on all of its BL with no que on EB…. I was pretty surprised to find the ATM map without a que… and absolutely shocked to see ATM with outmmaned buff on its own map ( and no its not Thursday or Friday..)

well good job BG nonetheless, the number that’s showing up for wvw during dragonbash is something to be envied of

So, what excuse will you be using this week?

BG won last week props to them. The new matchups have allowed people to reinvigorate a player base as evidenced by some older players coming back for one reason or another. Regardless of the outcome of these matchups they have an added spice because no one knows who they are facing when they que up at the start so just have fun and enjoy the randomness

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Blackgate not only plays to win, they play to have fun also… The two go hand-in-hand on that server.

(edited by Kathy K.6812)

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Well it looks like Vodka found another forum account… that’s enough nonsense for me.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Vodka actually doesn’t sound too bad right now lol… I’m off tomorrow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I have never had the chance to play with TW , mostly due to time difference. I am glad you guys had a blast on JQ. /salute

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Good push hire et al

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

you can look down on anz from the vista and see/target all of the siege from the vista. most times you don’t even need to go that far as you can get targets much easier. L2P

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Blackgate not only plays to win, they play to have fun also… The two go hand-in-hand on that server.

Not talking about BG. Was just talking about you guys and your dislike of facing SoR and the utter glee you had in your last match up, which I hear was won by a very large margin. What I was simply noting is that you don’t want to fight the server that was number 1 in t1, but you both took comfort in the fact that you had become that same ‘monster’ in the eyes of the other two servers. Not only this, but you gloated over this, which made it even worse!

I enjoy the match up win or loss. In it for the battles. Sure, sometimes it is tough when you lose, but it gets boring winning all the time and above all what we should all be looking forward to the most is a challenge. Which is why I think its great that RG is back, even if somehow they flipped things in JQ’s favour and they become the top dog (which I don’t think will happen but meh).

Have fun y’all~~

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I for one am glad BG got their morale back. Hopefully you all can continue indefinitely because it makes our fights that much more fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

If anyone of SoR/BG is up for some duels then feel free to pm me.
-Doiid Exploit

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

That ATM zerg must be getting massive hauls of lootbags :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update my darlings!

Before I log off >.>

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Have fun y’all~~

Thanks, you to

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

So why did Tempest Wolves xfer off SoR?

Wow… what is this same name? TW transferred temp to JQ to fight prev week, thats all.

I couldn’t get my ranger’s name from DAoC, and ended up with Fade.7658 as my i.d.

Hi Fade

Hey there Covenn. I always figured you to roll a thief after playing a nightshade for so long :P

Nah, I am an ele.

Yeah, I saw somewhere you posting that you were playing an Ele. I bounce between a thief and a ranger atm. I hate leveling alts, so I haven’t had a chance to try the other professions. It nearly killed me to have to grind out the ranger, but once he was at 80, he turned out to be rather fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Looks like Tier of Tears has started off to a great start. Great fights all and welcome Red Guard to T1. I hope to fight you guys(give you bags) with the chance of wiping you off the map(lol I’m sorry).

I was commanding during reset on JQ BL and it was tough for sure. I’m not one to cry about 2v1 because I understand why it happens. I just want to say BRING IT Sanctum of Quarry! JKJK. I don’t care who wins just as long as the “big 3” keep trying. kitten coverage just get out there and have good fights.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

It was a ton of fun in SoR borderland last night, in particular the defending bay. SoR pushed all night on the northern gates with JQ eventually joining the fray at the southern gate. Just when we thought things died down and we’d map jump to help another keep, suddenly you both were back there again and we had to port back.

Just wanted to shout out to Choo and Hzh. Those were a lot of fun fights all over the map throughout NA prime time. Also wanted to thank BG’s KnT. We had a lot of fun teaming up with you.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Macondo.4827

Macondo.4827

WARD the worst JQ GUILD

you are funny

Alicia Kingsleigh – Blackgate.
PRX – MoAR – PEW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Shame I missed our TW friends last week. Bad time to do a business trip. Heard great reports though. Hope you folks had fun.

See you on the battlefield this week.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

[NOC] had a blast on JQBL last night! – Oceanic
Good fights JQ

Apologies to the HzH commander I lost track of how many times we focused you down, then wiped the force. Those CoF shoulders make you stand out like a shiny loot bag!
That said, you kept coming back! so hats off to you and your guildies

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Not talking about BG. Was just talking about you guys and your dislike of facing SoR and the utter glee you had in your last match up, which I hear was won by a very large margin. What I was simply noting is that you don’t want to fight the server that was number 1 in t1, but you both took comfort in the fact that you had become that same ‘monster’ in the eyes of the other two servers. Not only this, but you gloated over this, which made it even worse!

I enjoy the match up win or loss. In it for the battles. Sure, sometimes it is tough when you lose, but it gets boring winning all the time and above all what we should all be looking forward to the most is a challenge. Which is why I think its great that RG is back, even if somehow they flipped things in JQ’s favour and they become the top dog (which I don’t think will happen but meh).

Have fun y’all~~

Thanks, you to

I agree, hopefully we get to play the same matchup a few weeks in a row.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Waage

What is wrong with you why are you so rude about your opposition. Any time you want an equal numbers fight we will do it, if you turn down fair fights what are we supposed to do?

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

pot.6805

SoR clearly still has the best EU coverage by a mile.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Mostly all NA players though, lots of east coasties.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

SoR really only has 10 people during EU time. The rest are just scarecrows and shadow puppets.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

(edited by Fixeon.5076)

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

It’s N/A time. Welcome back TW!

in Match-ups

pot.6805

And 3 wild zerglings appear.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

BG fields that many during NA?

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Always try something new. BG just skill lags the whole map.
Anyone streaming?
Awesome Fights Ladies and Gentlemen!

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

BG fields that many during NA?

Only when they’re not fighting SoR.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

It got awful quiet again.

I completely agree.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Any idea when Red Guard & Tempest Wolves are going to GvG each other? They both seem to be really into that sort of thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Any idea when Red Guard & Tempest Wolves are going to GvG each other? They both seem to be really into that sort of thing.

Im sure they will when the matchup between first and second isnt so close.That gvg should be very close and well worth watching.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

On this note. This match would be an awesome opportunity to make a real GvG event, and even put some pressure on ANet for adding some support for GvG.

Last Sunday, we had about 200 people watching TW vs Iron, and I believe that the TW vs RG match is waaay more anticipated. Imagine if we could really get an event going, where all the main BG/SoR/JQ guilds would agree a cease-fire on one of the BLs, and go spectate that event. Then we could also have someone from a spectator point of view streaming (maybe even with a caster?), and also one person in each guild streaming (I think a couple in RG do this already).

If we had the date, and link to streams before hand, posted on forums/reddit/etc, I bet we could reach somewhere around 500 viewers. (How much have the SPvP tournies been getting?). Having a completely player run event , with 0 ANet support surpass the amount of viewers they get from SPvP would really make the ANet/NCSoft dudes turn their eyes to this kind of thing, hopefully speeding the process up a bit.

But ofc, I’m just an outsider, first thing we would need to have is TW/RG agree to it, before we start making a big deal out of it.

Just my 2 cents :P

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Then we could also have someone from a spectator point of view streaming (maybe even with a caster?)

I can see how this will unfold…

- Both teams veil in
- Everyone starts spamming 1
- I don’t know wtf is happening right now
- Team X wins

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Then we could also have someone from a spectator point of view streaming (maybe even with a caster?)

- Both teams veil in
- Team X wins

Sometimes warriors drop warbanner!

… buuutttt mostly guardian 1spam staff

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

- Both teams veil in
- Team X wins

- Then winning team struts around with inflated egos calling their opponents trash on ts amongst themselves and thinking they are gaming ~sUpErStArZ~ even though GvG is not competitive (there’s only a handful of guilds that actually care about it) and it requires very little individual skill (lol 20 people mashing 1) :p