6/21: DH / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

As I love to paint NSP BL tonight sadly I have to turn to DH as they are flipping our BL as of this moment.

All I can do is listen to voice comm and watch mos.millenium as our BL is turning green.

So DH, better call your night crew. In 2 hours, me and my guildies will be in your BL.

No promises, but I’ma try to do some paint jobs in your map.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iluth.6875

Iluth.6875

Woh woh woh, did NSP finally throw the first punch?
Is it game on already!? <3

I bet you were pretty happy when one of our foreign speaking guilds (3 guys and a pug, lol) decided to try and flip your BL. Gave you all the excuse you needed to hit our BL for the rest of the week (organized guilds mind you, not pugs)

The deal isn’t going so well for you guys and you’re desperate to gain back ground right? I predicted this midweek backstab at the start of this matchup. Nice of you guys to be so predictable.

(edited by Iluth.6875)

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Hey guys!

I’d like to offer an apology to NSP while we were taking your keep. A couple of us accidentally got ported through. We weren’t hacking, this was a legitimate bug and it even happened to me (I was commanding).

I ordered people not to do anything funny and just stay dead. I personally was about to run out but got killed.

Again, I’m very sorry. It was NOT our intention to do this. It just sort of… happened.

noice

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Well , everyone knew IOJ would backstab. We are the fool for playing this game of lolteamup.

Lets face it IOJ is a pvdoor server. Nothing more , nothing less. In a world were points mean nothing , keep wacking at them undefended doors.

No wonder , even DH laughs at you. Now that’s sad.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I bet you were pretty happy when one of our foreign speaking guilds (3 guys and a pug, lol) decided to try and flip your BL. Gave you all the excuse you needed to hit our BL for the rest of the week (organized guilds mind you, not pugs)

The deal isn’t going so well for you guys and you’re desperate to gain back ground right? I predicted this midweek backstab at the start of this matchup. Nice of you guys to be so predictable.

From day one ive said it was going to be DH 1st, IoJ second and NSP third.
Though we have made DH work for it finally, dont give up NSP or IoJ! Keep the pressure!

Though judging by MOS, IoJ oceanics have gone a bit mental in your borderlands and eb corner
We could be getting PPT from DHs borderlands, instead of letting them catch up. I dont know whose on commanding

Though big props to NSP, definitely underestimated you guys!

EDIT: By the way it wasnt just 3 guys and a pug… You guys flipped bay and got wiped at inner gate of garrison, that was an organised attack, we wont let that just slide.

I think its time to just let the free for all begin

Mr(s) Starkk

(edited by KinkyGiraffe.4123)

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Well , everyone knew IOJ would backstab. We are the fool for playing this game of lolteamup.

Lets face it IOJ is a pvdoor server. Nothing more , nothing less. In a world were points mean nothing , keep wacking at them undefended doors.

Dont be a DR.

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Dont be a DR.

Don’t be right? I’m not following…

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Dont be a DR.

DR constantly trying to take away from our server by saying we’re only good at PvDooring.
We’ve constantly explained to them its not just the PvDoorers that help us get points.
Trying to argue the same point as DR is just stupid.

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Noroz.9527

Dont be a DR.

DR constantly trying to take away from our server by saying we’re only good at PvDooring.
We’ve constantly explained to them its not just the PvDoorers that help us get points.

Well, what have you been doing today then? Just curious.

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Dont be a DR.

Today? Barely holding bay against DH and trying to retake lake and briar.

Earlier when i was on that is.
IoJ has always had a strong oceanic presence, hence why we always dominate at this time as a lot of the other servers are lacking!

What will NSP doing during European time? When IoJ has no one on, do we expect NSP Euros to not touch our stuff? No, we expect them to take what they can before our NAs get back on.

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Noroz.9527

Dont be a DR.

IoJ has always had a strong oceanic presence, hence why we always dominate at this time as a lot of the other servers are lacking!

What will NSP doing during European time? When IoJ has no one on, do we expect NSP Euros to not touch our stuff? No, we expect them to take what they can before our NAs get back on.

Okay, okay.
So, this is not PvD?

Our points exceed yours when it is our prime. We don’t PvD, since you have actual defense.

More to the point, you are attacking us, which was supposed to be, you know. Off limits? Meh, doesn’t matter. We know we’re better than you when we have our prime, so if it makes you feel happy, so be it.

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Dont be a DR.

While we hold down DHBL they golem rush NSPBL. Hope you have good insurance, all those splinters from them nasty doors can be a real hazard.

Next time no deals plz ? I rather just fight and lose then make dumb deals with these other servers. They always backstab when they KNOW they was going to lose.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Dont be a DR.

Okay, okay.
So, this is not PvD?

Our points exceed yours when it is our prime. We don’t PvD, since you have actual defense.

More to the point, you are attacking us, which was supposed to be, you know. Off limits? Meh, doesn’t matter. We know we’re better than you when we have our prime, so if it makes you feel happy, so be it.

It is PvD, the point im making is that IoJ is not just PvDoor. We have a lot of skilled players. Your points exceed ours when its your prime. But our points exceed that when its our prime.

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

While we hold down DHBL they golem rush NSPBL. Hope you have good insurance, all those splinters from them nasty doors can be a real hazard.

Next time no deals plz ? I rather just fight and lose then make dumb deals with these other servers. They always backstab when they KNOW they was going to lose.

Ohgodloldr, We were never going to lose, the truce was not going to last all week. As people have said before, NO server is going to let another win, thats just idiotic.

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Noroz.9527

Dont be a DR.

Okay, okay.
So, this is not PvD?

It is PvD, the point im making is that IoJ is not just PvDoor. We have a lot of skilled players. Your points exceed ours when its your prime. But our points exceed that when its our prime.

Not gonna lie, haven’t seen players that match NSP levels quite yet. Are they Oceanic perhaps?

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

How in the world did IoJ backstabbed? You were the ones flipping bay last night while dh wakittenting us hard in EB. And the only reason that kept us ( IoJ and NSP) in the “alliance” was just because we where on 2 different maps. are zergs didnt clash into each other as much which didn’t let to any team retaliating an important zone

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: snowaugar.1823

snowaugar.1823

Lol the lowest wvw pop/coverage server has been in first all week… lol but since all agreements are off because ioj realized it wasn’t gonna work for them cuz nsp is just better. .. but we all knew ioj are jus bad and can only pvdoor…but ioj just always needs their hand held when not pvdooring so they will team up with dh and double team nsp… this is what I forsee

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Not gonna lie, haven’t seen players that match NSP levels quite yet. Are they Oceanic perhaps?

There are skilled players in all timezones on IoJ

I’ve been wiped by NSP, ive wiped NSP.

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tonaius.6712

Tonaius.6712

I have to weigh in on this, NSP BL is being attacked by IoJ because you guys made a genuine push into our BL to take it earlier. I was there in IoJ BL when your massive zerg stormed Bay relatively unopposed. We pulled all our forces back into our BL to fight you guys off at our garrison. With the amount of NSP that were in our BL at that time it was quite clear what your intent was. NSP threw the first punch, plain and simple. You shouldn’t have done it before IoJ’s large oceanic presence came on, what you see now is the result of your servers previous actions. But in the end, this was bound to happen(a break down to the agreement). The agreement to my understanding was to focus more on DH and less on NSP. NSP sucker punches us at Bay and makes a push for our Garrison, how would you guys react? Still, had some epic battles so far and I still believe this could be anyone’s match.
Let’s keep the good times rolling.

IoJ
Agens Leti – Cmdr
Wolves Vs Worlds [WolF]

in Match-ups

mexay.3902

Backstab? Sorry. I don’t play politics. I attack whoever the hell I want.

noice

in Match-ups

snowaugar.1823

I have to weigh in on this, NSP BL is being attacked by IoJ because you guys made a genuine push into our BL to take it earlier. I was there in IoJ BL when your massive zerg stormed Bay relatively unopposed. We pulled all our forces back into our BL to fight you guys off at our garrison. With the amount of NSP that were in our BL at that time it was quite clear what your intent was. NSP threw the first punch, plain and simple. You shouldn’t have done it before IoJ’s large oceanic presence came on, what you see now is the result of your servers previous actions. But in the end, this was bound to happen(a break down to the agreement). The agreement to my understanding was to focus more on DH and less on NSP. NSP sucker punches us at Bay and makes a push for our Garrison, how would you guys react? Still, had some epic battles so far and I still believe this could be anyone’s match.

The agreement was to Focus MOSTLY on not Only on dh so we didn’t do anything against our agreement by attacking your bl once during a time when you had coverage apparently you didn’t understand your own agreement but hey whatever makes you sleep better have fun pvdooring ain’t gonna prove anything but you’re scared of us

(edited by snowaugar.1823)

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

The agreemeny was to Focus MOSTLY on not Only on dh so we didn’t do anything against our agreement by attacking your bl once during a time when you had coverage

Well that was silly. Why not hit us when we dont have coverage?!
That would have been smarter, the retaliation from us wouldnt have been so quick and strong.

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

snowaugar.1823

Some people just want good fights and dh has been boring most of the week but hey just proves your scared if us and don’t understand your own agreement if your throwin such a kitten fit

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Some people just want good fights and dh has been boring most of the week but hey just proves your scared if us and don’t understand your own agreement if your throwin such a kitten fit

We were there in force to stop you guys flipping our entire borderlands.

NSP has “no one” on whilst we hit their borderlands, therefore we can flip more.
Technically its the same thing, we were focusing MOSTLY on DH and have just hit your borderlands in retaliation. Cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen <3

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

snowaugar.1823

We were there in force to stop you guys flipping our entire borderlands.

NSP has “no one” on whilst we hit their borderlands, therefore we can flip more.
Technically its the same thing, we were focusing MOSTLY on DH and have just hit your borderlands in retaliation. Cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen <3

You sir are a perfect example of the japanese word gumin or bakka … your logic is the most flawed bunch of kitten …. but like I said to scared to fight us when we have coverage we might of hit your bl for a fight cuz dh was boring your just being kittens and its kinda funny… it has been said and continually proven ioj only good for pvdooring

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

IoJ is clearly a better server then NSP. We always win in open field even with half the numbers NSP throws at us coupled in with all the hackers on your server. Anyways its become clear as day NSP will try whatever they can to double team IoJ with DH even more so then they have been already just so that they can keep the lead. But we all know Darkhaven will get 1st like they would have been and IoJ being a better server then NSP will get 2nd while the NSP (that happened to be in first so far thanks to IoJ) will end up in 3rd.

lolololol NSP u so bad

Hi

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

How in the world did IoJ backstabbed? You were the ones flipping bay last night while dh wakittenting us hard in EB. And the only reason that kept us ( IoJ and NSP) in the “alliance” was just because we where on 2 different maps. are zergs didnt clash into each other as much which didn’t let to any team retaliating an important zone

To be quite honest I am all about just having fun and looking for fights. So while I think it is fun to say you “won” as a server at the end of the week, I honestly don’t care as long as we make a good showing as a server and have some good fights. What i saw yesterday was a completely Red NSP and DH BL (with the exception of a few camps) and EB was solid as well. Where else to attack at that point? Logical choice was you guys at that point I guess. At the time you had one server to contend with on your map, that was us. and bay was still lost. I havent seen DH bleed Blue all week and honestly I am not even sure you guys have hit DH anywhere other than protecting your BL and in EB. I am sure you guys have been fighting DH all week like us but honestly it has not really resulted in any significant gains like it has for us because of what we have been doing in their BL. Both servers focused us all last night in our BL so we definitely had our hands full there especially when we had to fight 2 zergs on both sides of the map that had more than our numbers.

I think double teaming is, quite frankly, dumb. I spend most of my time in DH BL or our own because I have enjoyed fighting them more as they have quite a few more roamers than IoJ. I think we have surprised a few of you as to what we can do when 2 servers aren’t focusing on us at the same time. That is what we are used to so can’t say it bothers me at this point because it happens every week. IoJ looks for easy fights and paper keeps for that ppt. Is that smart… Eh I guess if you want that trophy, er ribbon.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling rant. I have had a blast this week. As always keep up the good fights.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tonaius.6712

Tonaius.6712

The agreement was to Focus MOSTLY on not Only on dh so we didn’t do anything against our agreement by attacking your bl once during a time when you had coverage apparently you didn’t understand your own agreement but hey whatever makes you sleep better have fun pvdooring ain’t gonna prove anything but you’re scared of us

If that’s the case then, neither have we (also you’ve just reworded what I had said, proving that you also have no understanding of the agreement was by what you’ve said about me, either that or you’re just having a whinge ). This was our first genuine push into your BL as well this week. If you guys want to defend against PvDooring then pre position siege everywhere and keep it there. We did that at SM for 3 days, it was the only reason why we were holding DH and NSP off when you both got to the inner gates of SM (we had no supply in SM at that stage to build more, only what ppl had on them). IoJ has fought DH enough times to know what DH is capable of. They mainly focus their forces in EB. It’s rare to see them pop out to the other BL’s in force large enough to take it. But it does happen. You guys may not have noticed, whilst NSP has been hitting DH BL, we’ve been pushing DH back in their corner of EB. Some of our Oceanic forces were able to cap most of DH BL a couple of days ago, but it didn’t last for long.
So many times I watched DH battle fiercely with us in EB to hold their corner, then I would check DH BL map and see most of it flying NSP colours. And I would wonder “why the hell they would fight to save their corner in EB when most of their BL is gone?”
I personally believe IoJ has been costing itself points with tying ourselves down to SM. It takes too much of us to defend it, all the while NSP only has to maintain their corner in EB, their BL, pressure SM when they want and push DH BL at their leisure. I’ve tried on numerous occasions so far to get people to head to DH BL to flip their keeps there. But we’re all too busy defending SM or pushing DH’s corner to mount a decent attack on DH BL. And seeing as though most of DH only roll in EB (their farming zerg as I like to call it) it makes it even harder to draw our forces away from EB for any length of time.
I already knew NSP was going to make a push on us first in our BL (in regards to our ‘agreement’ ), you have previous experience in zerging our BL and have a fair idea of our reaction time and our defensive strategy, you also know when you can mount a strong enough offensive to take advantage of our quiet time(just like we know yours ) I was expecting it to be closer to reset though. I think NSP has shown their hand too early now, and it’s going to cost them. I’m still waiting for DH to go all out and wipe EB and a BL (most likely going to be NSP, since we’ve left most of it paper now) and then suppress it.
I personally would like to remain focused on DH for the rest of the week though as it has been fun watching them scramble around to defend for once, but as I said before I think this week anyone could wind up in first place. I’m just looking forward to the battles just before reset.

IoJ
Agens Leti – Cmdr
Wolves Vs Worlds [WolF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Welp…didn’t last as long as I’d hoped. Was hoping we’d have a nice chaotic 3-way by wednesday where the point totals made it anyone’s game. I’ve made a few too many dumb predictions in the last couple months, but DH should be able to take advantage of the resuming 3-way all over to push back into 1st by the end of the week.

Had this lasted to tues or wed, it woulda been a lot closer. Oh well. Let’s go kick each other’s kitten.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

Yesterday was not a good day for IoJ. The IoJ novices where out in full force (We had a que at one point) and we got nailed with doyak bug at both our camps for SM. The gravity of SM is great indeed and sucked all the novice IoJ people to it and watch the battles rage outside. I was amazed at how long we where able to keep SM with zero supply and only the siege left from the oceanitics. I have to give NSP props for doing a full on assault that literally blew the two gate at the castle off it’s hinges. As stone mist was falling I got a frantic call in TS that bay was falling to NSP.

Trying to move people from one battle lands to the next is hard and we ended up losing bay and almost garrison. After we repelled the NSP assault, the commanders in TS where calling for NSP blood. I knew that NSP would have to head to IoJ Border after they painted DH red, but I was not expecting a full out assault on both SM and IoJ at the same time.

NSP has gained numbers as DH lost numbers and seems IoJ has gotten a bit more but they need to be broken in. IoJ can not be everywhere till Starkk gets on and we have to hold as much as we can with what we have.

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

IoJ is clearly a better server then NSP. We always win in open field even with half the numbers NSP throws at us coupled in with all the hackers on your server. Anyways its become clear as day NSP will try whatever they can to double team IoJ with DH even more so then they have been already just so that they can keep the lead. But we all know Darkhaven will get 1st like they would have been and IoJ being a better server then NSP will get 2nd while the NSP (that happened to be in first so far thanks to IoJ) will end up in 3rd.

lolololol NSP u so bad

Had to read your post a couple times to make sure I read it correctly.

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Yesssssssssss… YESSSSS! Everyone fuel your anger at us! Feed us your tears! It only makes our Oceanics enjoy taking your hard-earned, gold-fueled towers even more!

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Yesssssssssss… YESSSSS! Everyone fuel your anger at us! Feed us your tears! It only makes our Oceanics enjoy taking your hard-earned, gold-fueled towers even more!

Translation ~ our original plan backfired, we will now crank up operation pvdoor. We are gud..

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Translation ~ our original plan backfired, we will now crank up operation pvdoor. We are gud..

Keep going! FEED THEM TO ME!

Fellblade is best blade.

in Match-ups

Iluth.6875

From day one ive said it was going to be DH 1st, IoJ second and NSP third.
Though we have made DH work for it finally, dont give up NSP or IoJ! Keep the pressure!

Though judging by MOS, IoJ oceanics have gone a bit mental in your borderlands and eb corner
We could be getting PPT from DHs borderlands, instead of letting them catch up. I dont know whose on commanding

Though big props to NSP, definitely underestimated you guys!

EDIT: By the way it wasnt just 3 guys and a pug… You guys flipped bay and got wiped at inner gate of garrison, that was an organised attack, we wont let that just slide.

I think its time to just let the free for all begin

It was organized in the sense that it was 3 french guys dragging a pug over to your BL to get wiped yeah. I was in EB when they decided to go for your bl and I know who we had playing.

After that all we saw was organized IOJ guild-zergs in our BL. Granted we expected a bit of a smack in return for what xQCx did, but you guys definitely took some liberties.

Ohgodloldr, We were never going to lose, the truce was not going to last all week. As people have said before, NO server is going to let another win, thats just idiotic.

You guys have been pushing on the wrong side of EB since what, monday, tuesday?

(edited by Iluth.6875)

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

lolololol NSP u so bad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Your Big Horse

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

Neither side really has a leg to stand on here.

Bird’s original conditions, which ioj commanders agreed to was SM was no-man’s land. That didn’t include either EB corner, but hey both sides hit it anyway. There was some chest thumping about “we’ll do what we want” on both sides, and in the end, SOMEONE threw the first punch.

At this point, who cares. It’s already too late.

edit while it wasn’t as long as I’d hoped for, it still was long enough to make the weekend fabulous for just about everybody. DH, much as they freely admit, needed a dose of getting outzerged so they could step up their own game, and they’re back for more and man they are NOT happy xD

The “can’t see if another server is outmanned” plays hugely into this matchup now, too.
It doesn’t really apply to DH since they’re not getting the odds tipped vs. 2 servers, but for IOJ and NSP, it applies a LOT.

Both servers have enough people to put large zergs on 1-2 maps, but which maps are they on? Often we won’t know till we’ve lost something. We’re gonna see a LOT more offense until every server gets used to doing a lot more scouting to save their own BL. It’s the same boat as when orange swords got put to +25 fighting. Everyone will kitten and cry at first (including me last night) but we’ll all become stronger servers, with more clutch players and scouts in the end.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

(edited by GavinGoodrich.1382)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

lolololol NSP u so bad

thats because NSP only cares about pvd and the point score, duh! theres no advantage to fighting open field, especially with even numbers.

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I’m disappointed at DH’s current team. Like seriously, DH zerg waiting for us on every move we make, every place we go even to take a supply camp they are already there ready to flank. Everyone on IoJ knows who Hatescream is, its not fun to play like this especially after all the money and work a lot of us has put into this week just for this guy to spy on us so DH can easily win. I don’t got the morale to continue right now, I don’t think ill be on much for the rest of the week. So good luck IoJ.

PS: I still respect DH, at least the team on a different time zone. The ones that don’t have to spy to win and are good sportsman.

NSP…. I have nothing to say to you anymore, the hate between the servers is just ridiculous and has costed us both. I wish you guys good luck and hope you get more even match ups.

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lazuline.3876

Lazuline.3876

IoJ has fought DH enough times to know what DH is capable of. They mainly focus their forces in EB. It’s rare to see them pop out to the other BL’s in force large enough to take it. But it does happen. You guys may not have noticed, whilst NSP has been hitting DH BL, we’ve been pushing DH back in their corner of EB. Some of our Oceanic forces were able to cap most of DH BL a couple of days ago, but it didn’t last for long.

So many times I watched DH battle fiercely with us in EB to hold their corner, then I would check DH BL map and see most of it flying NSP colours. And I would wonder “why the hell they would fight to save their corner in EB when most of their BL is gone?

I personally believe IoJ has been costing itself points with tying ourselves down to SM. It takes too much of us to defend it, all the while NSP only has to maintain their corner in EB, their BL, pressure SM when they want and push DH BL at their leisure. I’ve tried on numerous occasions so far to get people to head to DH BL to flip their keeps there. But we’re all too busy defending SM or pushing DH’s corner to mount a decent attack on DH BL. And seeing as though most of DH only roll in EB (their farming zerg as I like to call it) it makes it even harder to draw our forces away from EB for any length of time.

I haven’t logged in the forums in quite a while but I just had to after reading this. There is so much truth here about DH’s Oceanic Crew Mentality. We are an EB-Centric Crew. The BL falling typically has little to no impact to the mindset of the soldiers in EB to fight for DH. As far as we are concerned, we were posted to fight in EB and that is where we shall stay. Leave the BL to the Border Patrol Crew & Militia Patrol. The soldiers remain in EB.

Personally, I almost always jump into EB when I want to play some serious WvW. I only use DH BL for its banking and crafting facilities.

Andrew Sinclaire | Darkhaven Commander
Home World: Darkhaven [US] Representing: Order of Providence [OP]
The Order is currently enjoining recruits to join our cause.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I would like to clear some things up with the NSP people. It was not 3 pugs trying to flip our map, It was a 30+ Zerg with Omega golems on our map trying to flip garrison, Which we almost lost. NSP is the backstabber here, Not IoJ.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

mexay.3902

What in hell is even going on in this thread?

Alliances are gay as kitten. Let’s just fight. No exploits. No hacks. No FOV bugging. No scummy /laughing or /dancing over corpses. No double-teaming.

Let’s just play the game like it’s meant to be played. Leave the politics out of it.

noice

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

I would like to clear some things up with the NSP people. It was not 3 pugs trying to flip our map, It was a 30+ Zerg with Omega golems on our map trying to flip garrison, Which we almost lost. NSP is the backstabber here, Not IoJ.

This is where you people are getting ridiculous.

It’s NOT backstabbing. The vast majority of NSP commanders either A] aren’t aware of the IoJ/NSP “alliance,” or B] never agreed to the “alliance” in the first place. As far as I can tell, Rob is the only NSP commander who agreed to it at all.

It’s not backstabbing if there was never an agreement in the first place. Most of NSP doesn’t care for politics.

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

It’s NOT backstabbing. The vast majority of NSP commanders either A] aren’t aware of the IoJ/NSP “alliance,” or B] never agreed to the “alliance” in the first place. As far as I can tell, Rob is the only NSP commander who agreed to it at all.

It’s not backstabbing if there was never an agreement in the first place. Most of NSP doesn’t care for politics.

K. Back to NSP’s BL we-a-go!

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

@ agnes, yeah i’m a huge advocate of “if you want the ppt, go to a borderland”

EB has it’s own benefits, but I probably agree much more than disagree with you on that.

EB is just so much kitten FUN most of the time though it’s hard to get away, haha

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Alliances are gay as kitten. Let’s just fight. No exploits. No hacks. No FOV bugging. No scummy /laughing or /dancing over corpses. No double-teaming.

Let’s just play the game like it’s meant to be played. Leave the politics out of it.

I support this.

But until everybody stops complaining, whinging and crying about the fact that we had an “alliance”, that has been “betrayed”, between groups of players that don’t have any say or influence upon what a server does… GIVE ME YOUR UPGRADED TOWERS AND KEEPS, NSP AND DH. I WILL PVDOOR TO MY HEART’S CONTENT! KEEP SPENDING YOUR GOLD, COMRADES, AND KNOW THAT IT WILL GO DOWN TO A SENSELESS ABYSS WITH THE CLAIMERS THAT OUR OCEANICS KILL.

Fellblade is best blade.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

K. Back to NSP’s BL we-a-go!

Lol. Have fun. It was going to happen eventually, after much complaining of “backstabbing.”

Just don’t give your players liberty to say “lololol We’re better than you!” We had a tough enough time defending our BL + EB last night because we really don’t have many people online. Like, ever. Remember that having more people on your server doesn’t make you better. That’s all I ask. Because if I see that you’re bragging, I’ll buy myself a freaking tag and things won’t be so pretty anymore.

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

I’d disagree with you there. Why? When we realized we were fighting each other again, right out the door we were all pretty much flinging handbags at each other, throwing chairs, old saloon brawl kinda stuff. DH was playing the piano at the time while happily zerging away at our under-manned, paper stuff.

Shortly after, Bird offers a truce, with conditions (just SM on EB) which IOJ pretty much publicly agreed to on the forums. Corners got hit on EB, but nobody really seemed to care, so nobody said anything

For about two whole weekend days, IOJ and NSP’s borderlands would only go green, and only for a short time while DH would get pushed out. DH had enough real estate to cover anyway. Aside from maybe a tower and your usual camp flip loops, those 2 BL’s were PACIFIED.

Then “someone” threw the first punch, stepped on a twig, whatever, and we’re back to the saloon brawl, while DH goes back to the piano and bartends to flying patrons, who use said drinks to smash opposing server’s heads.

You can’t tell me an entire saturday/sunday of two mostly peaceful borderlands meant NSP didn’t care about the “treaty” or whatever. It shows a lot louder than what you guys say on the forums.

edit to bri you just mentioned you guys are welcome to do what you want, so you can’t exactly ask our guys to back off the forums if they wanna troll you, now can you

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

I support this.

But until everybody stops complaining, whinging and crying about the fact that we had an “alliance”, that has been “betrayed”, between groups of players that don’t have any say or influence upon what a server does… GIVE ME YOUR UPGRADED TOWERS AND KEEPS, NSP AND DH. I WILL PVDOOR TO MY HEART’S CONTENT! KEEP SPENDING YOUR GOLD, COMRADES, AND KNOW THAT IT WILL GO DOWN TO A SENSELESS ABYSS WITH THE CLAIMERS THAT OUR OCEANICS KILL.

Nyckolag calm down… Your not helping our Ocanics out at all with comments like that. Now We are gloating NSP and DH to really bring the hammer on IoJ… We are so close to catching up to NSP this week.

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior

in Match-ups

Iluth.6875

Nobody said 3 pugs, it was 3 guys (all the same guild) and a pug.

Actually it might have been 2 guys last night. Usually there is 3 of em but I wasn’t really paying attention on the zerg at that time.

NSP face it is a pug server. We have great guilds and great commanders, but even our best guilds sport 4 people at best making up the numbers of our zerg, the rest are random casuals and some unaffiliated die-hards.

It’s actually kind of amusing how much trouble a pug server is giving you guys. You have some BIG guilds.