[quote=2293073;Iluth.6875:]

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

6/21: DH / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

I would like to clear some things up with the NSP people. It was not 3 pugs trying to flip our map, It was a 30+ Zerg with Omega golems on our map trying to flip garrison, Which we almost lost. NSP is the backstabber here, Not IoJ.

This is where you people are getting ridiculous.

It’s NOT backstabbing. The vast majority of NSP commanders either A] aren’t aware of the IoJ/NSP “alliance,” or B] never agreed to the “alliance” in the first place. As far as I can tell, Rob is the only NSP commander who agreed to it at all.

It’s not backstabbing if there was never an agreement in the first place. Most of NSP doesn’t care for politics.

I’d disagree with you there. Why? When we realized we were fighting each other again, right out the door we were all pretty much flinging handbags at each other, throwing chairs, old saloon brawl kinda stuff. DH was playing the piano at the time while happily zerging away at our under-manned, paper stuff.

Shortly after, Bird offers a truce, with conditions (just SM on EB) which IOJ pretty much publicly agreed to on the forums. Corners got hit on EB, but nobody really seemed to care, so nobody said anything

For about two whole weekend days, IOJ and NSP’s borderlands would only go green, and only for a short time while DH would get pushed out. DH had enough real estate to cover anyway. Aside from maybe a tower and your usual camp flip loops, those 2 BL’s were PACIFIED.

Then “someone” threw the first punch, stepped on a twig, whatever, and we’re back to the saloon brawl, while DH goes back to the piano and bartends to flying patrons, who use said drinks to smash opposing server’s heads.

You can’t tell me an entire saturday/sunday of two mostly peaceful borderlands meant NSP didn’t care about the “treaty” or whatever. It shows a lot louder than what you guys say on the forums.

edit to bri you just mentioned you guys are welcome to do what you want, so you can’t exactly ask our guys to back off the forums if they wanna troll you, now can you

Oh, but I can. Now please, stop. You’re just being annoying and closed-minded.

We were focusing DH because we expected them to come on top. They have more people and better coverage. It has kitten to do with any “alliance.”

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Nyckolag calm down… Your not helping our Ocanics out at all with comments like that. Now We are gloating NSP and DH to really bring the hammer on IoJ… We are so close to catching up to NSP this week.

I would have hoped that what I took as obvious baiting would be equally as apparent to everybody else; but clearly not. Let me highlight what I really think (all baiting aside) about this week’s alliance, or truce, or pact, or what have you:

I am having a lot of fun; and clearly the temporary push on DH by both servers was an interesting change. All forum warriors aside (from all three servers, mind you), I’m sure a lot of players are equally as interested in seeing which server comes out on top this week (I’m also aware that this will probably entice those aforementioned warriors to make remarks about “backstabbing”, “truce-breakers”, “PvDers”, etc. etc. Yeah, we’ve heard it all before).

As a mainly solitary player myself, it’s fairly easy to gain an appreciative view of the whole situation, without having a particularly strong bias towards my home server. I see a server that has a lot of potential in terms of numbers and masses looming in third place due to a push that the two weaker servers have somewhat coordinated throughout the week. However, that leaves the two weaker servers to squabble over first place. Would it not be logical, then, for those two servers to begin to attack each other?
As highlighted by today’s events – yes, it is. NSP has stated that IoJ has broken the “alliance”; but how else is IoJ meant to attain a first place position? Were they supposed to be content with second? Perhaps a deepfound animosity between the two servers is the driving factor of the forum flaming; but I do want to draw everybody’s attention from both IoJ and NSP that DH is the real threat here, and if we continue to squabble with eachother, we’re going to be in the same spot as last week – DH in first, IoJ in second, and NSP in third. That’s boring!

Once more, good fights everyone! And have fun. Don’t take this stuff too seriously, either.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

oh Darkhaven, always zerging where you find least resistance. And NSP taking advantage as usual to scavenge like the kitten vultures they are. NSP you ARE going to get last place this week. YOU started this, and for the rest of the week you’ll be dealing with kittened off IoJ smashing your borderlands at your weak points just like you do to ours at our weak points. We’ve ignored you until now keeping our eyes on the prize but you just had to ruin this for all of us didn’t you.. tsk tsk

Attachments:

Hi

(edited by MrFluffy.9307)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I would like to clear some things up with the NSP people. It was not 3 pugs trying to flip our map, It was a 30+ Zerg with Omega golems on our map trying to flip garrison, Which we almost lost. NSP is the backstabber here, Not IoJ.

Nobody said 3 pugs, it was 3 guys (all the same guild) and a pug.

Actually it might have been 2 guys last night. Usually there is 3 of em but I wasn’t really paying attention on the zerg at that time.

NSP face it is a pug server. We have great guilds and great commanders, but even our best guilds sport 4 people at best making up the numbers of our zerg, the rest are random casuals and some unaffiliated die-hards.

It’s actually kind of amusing how much trouble a pug server is giving you guys. You have some BIG guilds.

Really? Cause i saw at least 15 [Os] Storming Bay and Garri yesterday with those “Pugs”. Regardless if you’re a pug or not, Being a guild group having SOMEONE tell you what to do makes you better then the average pugs.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

So much animosity over a game. I can’t speak for everyone but some of us just want some good fights. Oh well good luck and happy hunting to all 3 servers.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Excellent……Things are going according to plan….

muhahahahahahahaha!!! (the laughing fades as he jets away on his new shiny awesomelynotselfstunning rocket boots)

For reals tho, NSP flipped our stuff during Euro time, IoJ got our stuff in Oceanic, and primetime was a double gang bang (2/3 satisfied customers). Its been a good match thus far and I hope that maybe, just maybe we’ve learned to protect our stuff? No? Well sheeeeit.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

(edited by Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

How many gems are your rocket boots?

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

i like to play video games

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

NSP, I love you guys. ioj is angry and it’s funny.

I’d like to thank NSP for making this week remotely interesting, good fights all the way around.

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

NSP, Your Hills and Garrison look so much better in blue <3 Thank you NSP to the 5-10 defenders you had on your map for protecting your Border Land, wish more of your guys had decided to defend instead of go on offense and made it a challenge. Sad we had to flip that T3 keep from you.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

ROFL

Anyone else reminded of elementary school reading these posts? Are you going to tell your mom on us too? Rather than jump to conclusions you might ask questions first. There might be a logical reason that some people were in the IOJ borderlands. But that’s too hard and if your assumptions were wrong it might deflate your ego right? Get over it already….

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

i like to play video games too!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

ROFL

Anyone else reminded of elementary school reading these posts? Are you going to tell your mom on us too? Rather than jump to conclusions you might ask questions first. There might be a logical reason that some people were in the IOJ borderlands. But that’s too hard and if your assumptions were wrong it might deflate your ego right? Get over it already….

lol you said “jump to conclusions”, for some reason I want to watch Office Space right now

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

It is PvD, the point im making is that IoJ is not just PvDoor. We have a lot of skilled players.

NSP, Your Hills and Garrison look so much better in blue <3 Thank you NSP to the 5-10 defenders you had on your map for protecting your Border Land, wish more of your guys had decided to defend instead of go on offense and made it a challenge. Sad we had to flip that T3 keep from you.

“We just took all yer stuff while you were away but we have good players too! Why doesn’t anyone see that?! WeeeDooooWeeeeDoooo”

Attachments:

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

ROFL

Imma just sit back and watch, and I am probably safe in assuming many on DH are enjoying it just as much as I am!

Hey, IoJ.. NSP told me you guys suck, and even if they only had rangers, they would still beat you!

Hey, NSP… IoJ told me you all fight like 3 year olds, except the youngins pack more of a punch.

grabs popcorn

All according to plan… mwahahahaha.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

ROFL

lol you said “jump to conclusions”, for some reason I want to watch Office Space right now

That sound like alot more fun than PVDoor against DH borderlands or Watching IOJ cry over spilled milk. Think I have a new plan for the evening!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

It is PvD, the point im making is that IoJ is not just PvDoor. We have a lot of skilled players.

“We just took all yer stuff while you were away but we have good players too! Why doesn’t anyone see that?! WeeeDooooWeeeeDoooo”

No need to blame us for no one on your server coming to help your Border Lands.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Boom.6148

I’m just laughing at you for jumping on here to brag how clever you guys think you are. Good job. Sounds like you got us.

We’ve gotten a lot better at responding so I was actually sad to hear NSP’s response was lacking. I’m sure there was a reason. Looks like we recovered though.

Attachments:

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Match-ups

Panic.1862

NSP, your response time has greatly improved I’ll agree with that. Like I said you guys have made this week interesting and I thank you for that.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

NSP, your response time has greatly improved I’ll agree with that. Like I said you guys have made this week interesting and I thank you for that.

Abys gives me pause when I see more than 1 in an encounter. You guys have me rethinking my strategies. Nice fun fights for sure. Usually ending with me dead on the floor.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Boom.6148

Thanks Panic!

Sounds like NSP is going to be where all the action is tonight. Still accepting server transfers!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

I haven’t logged in the forums in quite a while but I just had to after reading this. There is so much truth here about DH’s Oceanic Crew Mentality. We are an EB-Centric Crew. The BL falling typically has little to no impact to the mindset of the soldiers in EB to fight for DH. As far as we are concerned, we were posted to fight in EB and that is where we shall stay. Leave the BL to the Border Patrol Crew & Militia Patrol. The soldiers remain in EB.

Personally, I almost always jump into EB when I want to play some serious WvW. I only use DH BL for its banking and crafting facilities.

You actually sound proud of this. For anyone wondering why we have no waypoints this week, here’s your answer.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Thanks Panic!

Sounds like NSP is going to be where all the action is tonight. Still accepting server transfers!

yeah we are, <cough> PD <cough>….

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanEyeEel.8046

DanEyeEel.8046

i like to play video games too!

i like play games video to.

Water Factory-Asura Mesmer
-tM-
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

I do have to say, I have seen WAY more NSP in our BL this week than IoJ. And what’s nice is, they don’t run when they see us, they stay and fight. And when they die, they come back for more. So, props to NSP, you are usually always outmanned. (Mind you, this is from about 9pm-1am PST)

I, personally, have had fun this week, we tend to get a little bored when we are 30k points ahead, and start jumping off cliffs, running in animal form, having dance parties, etc., which IS fun also, but I would rather get me some bags!

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Panic.1862

I’d like another NSP, DH, and GoM match up. 3 way awesome.

I miss the Gomnom berries

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Gomnom berries are good, I will give you that. Question is, How many Gomnom berries does it to make a pie?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Panic.1862

Gomnom berries are good, I will give you that. Question is, How many Gomnom berries does it to make a pie?

Last I checked the recipe called for 30+ Gomnom berries.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

I’ve said it many times before, I have much much more respect for DH over IoJ, Abyss is one of the contributing factors for that respect.
Always quality fights and no cheap mesmer/permastealth thief/mesmer dying at gates ioj carryon.

<3

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

oh Darkhaven, always zerging where you find least resistance. And NSP taking advantage as usual to scavenge like the kitten vultures they are. NSP you ARE going to get last place this week. YOU started this, and for the rest of the week you’ll be dealing with kittened off IoJ smashing your borderlands at your weak points just like you do to ours at our weak points. We’ve ignored you until now keeping our eyes on the prize but you just had to ruin this for all of us didn’t you.. tsk tsk

you keep talkin kitten about nsp behind the forums but you wont even come duel me so i can sit you down real quick and be done with you. funny part is u wont even answer my whispers ur so scared

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Jambo, WVW is not designed for 1v1…..Isn’t there a PvP arena for that?

I get so sick of the “Come duel me! If you don’t you’re just scared.” Lame. As a matter of fact, isn’t there a whole PvP forum? :|

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

I get so sick of the “Come duel me! If you don’t you’re just scared.” Lame. As a matter of fact, isn’t there a whole PvP forum? :|

i will use wvw to watever i please seeing as i payed for the game and anet doesnt care wat ppl do in wvw i will continue to duel in wvw seeing as i spent gold on nice looking weps and armor. not to go into spvp and look at some ugly kitten armor. and this wasnt towards u so where do u even come into this convo this is to the kid talkin kitten . and im going to assume u never heard of a fight club. u might not know this but every single server has fight clubs. which means u come to duel and test ur skills not mash buttons in a zerg. and untill they add a way where ppl can actually duel with there actual armor that they spent gold on they will continue to duel in wvw

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

i will use wvw to watever i please seeing as i payed for the game and anet doesnt care wat ppl do in wvw i will continue to duel in wvw seeing as i spent gold on nice looking weps and armor. not to go into spvp and look at some ugly kitten armor. and this wasnt towards u so where do u even come into this convo this is to the kid talkin kitten . and im going to assume u never heard of a fight club. u might not know this but every single server has fight clubs. which means u come to duel and test ur skills not mash buttons in a zerg. and untill they add a way where ppl can actually duel with there actual armor that they spent gold on they will continue to duel in wvw

Miss Firesss is correct in a way, but the IoJ commander is talking mad kitten, acting like he is the kitten. Funny how he won’t come to prove his one on one skills. 1v1 shows how well you can do yourself, always running with a massive clump of randoms proves your skills in zero ways. Seems as if he is afraid to come because he probably knows he needs the random damage behind him to win.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

I like getting into random duels in wvw I really think those are the best.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Know what else is funny? Our kitten talking tends to come based on timezones too. IoJ DOMINATED page 17 but NSP are kicking the crap out of us on page 18.

/curls into little ball

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

I totally agree, that’s how i meet the skilled players on other servers, and it just so happens that they are not in a zerg ball.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

How many gems are your rocket boots?

Courtesy of the June balance patch actually so not a single gem! A warning to certain individuals: If you see a small unidentified objects flying around for the next bit, I’d say its safe to assume its an engi and not hax.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I’d just like to point out, NSP Golem rushing out BL. Lets take a look at PPT now. Oh whats that? DH at the most PPT? I WONDER WHY?! So much for not touching each others BL. Gonna have fun tonight and tomorrow morning.

Woh woh woh, did NSP finally throw the first punch?

Is it game on already!?

DH has finally come out to play! Yay WvW

EDIT: I would like to point out that i was the one that said IoJ is a better server. That is a complete bias and unfair opinion, but imma stand by it.

I think we headed to IoJ yesterday because DH and NSP was all red and there was a queue in EB… Those in IoJ were the one in queu.

DH as the best all around the clock coverage and IMO the strongest server. NSP and IoJ are like both side of a coin. One is strong while the other is weak. What save us VS IoJ is our solid morning crew. They take back our stuff as soon as IoJ are heading to bed.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

I totally agree, that’s how i meet the skilled players on other servers, and it just so happens that they are not in a zerg ball.

I believe it has to do with what class you play. I play an engineer and some classes I can mow over, others I can’t. 1v1 I have problems but 3v3 I do ok. Zerg ball I get tons of kills but I don’t really enjoy it – to each their own.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I’d just like to point out, NSP Golem rushing out BL. Lets take a look at PPT now. Oh whats that? DH at the most PPT? I WONDER WHY?! So much for not touching each others BL. Gonna have fun tonight and tomorrow morning.

Woh woh woh, did NSP finally throw the first punch?

Is it game on already!?

DH has finally come out to play! Yay WvW

EDIT: I would like to point out that i was the one that said IoJ is a better server. That is a complete bias and unfair opinion, but imma stand by it.

I think we headed to IoJ yesterday because DH and NSP was all red and there was a queue in EB… Those in IoJ were the one in queu.

DH as the best all around the clock coverage and IMO the strongest server. NSP and IoJ are like both side of a coin. One is strong while the other is weak. What save us VS IoJ is our solid morning crew. They take back our stuff as soon as IoJ are heading to bed.

TBH Thats what i thought you guys did, but why couldnt you continue to farm DH and hold their keeps, It only splits their numbers even more. W/e past is the past. Im not even that sour at NSP anymore, Had same great fights with them on their BL recently when roaming with my Ranger guildie. I’m more angreh at DH now because of Hatescream and his trolling on /t and /m. But whatever spies will be spies, trolls will be trolls, ill back whatever any of our commanders decided to do about this craziness.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

Lol DH that were just in Greenlake after it capped on IOJ , chasing me around for what was a long kitten chase, that was fun as hell lmao! Not much fighting, but i was laughing my head off the whole time, hope u had a good one to lol!

- Your freindly Asuran Thief

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tonaius.6712

Tonaius.6712

lol, this SS was taken at 14:44 GMT + 10. DH fighting in EB, IoJ BL and NSP BL. Who wants to start placing bets on how much DH is going to win by? Btw NSP thank you for capping SM earlier today. Gave us a bit of breathing room on our towers in EB from DH’s constant trebbing from SM. Kinda sucks how QL and Durios aren’t getting supply from our camps. Oh well. At one stage both towers had broken walls and doors, I just left them as is and just zerg patrolled our corner. Got bored a couple of times and had a crack at the other servers tower’s. Wiped DH’s zerg numerous times in our corner (sometimes a little too late for my liking) I don’t think DH realised NSP had pushed hard into SM as they were dealing with us down at Klovan when NSP flipped SM, we didn’t even get the tower we were attacking lol. The battles are getting more fun. But I think the scales are starting to tip immensely in DH’s favour. I personally want to keep this match up as close as possible till the end, but it looks like it isn’t going to happen. Still, some epic battles await!

Attachments:

IoJ
Agens Leti – Cmdr
Wolves Vs Worlds [WolF]

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

lol, this SS was taken at 14:44 GMT + 10. DH fighting in EB, IoJ BL and NSP BL. Who wants to start placing bets on how much DH is going to win by? Btw NSP thank you for capping SM earlier today. Gave us a bit of breathing room on our towers in EB from DH’s constant trebbing from SM. Kinda sucks how QL and Durios aren’t getting supply from our camps. Oh well. At one stage both towers had broken walls and doors, I just left them as is and just zerg patrolled our corner. Got bored a couple of times and had a crack at the other servers tower’s. Wiped DH’s zerg numerous times in our corner (sometimes a little too late for my liking) I don’t think DH realised NSP had pushed hard into SM as they were dealing with us down at Klovan when NSP flipped SM, we didn’t even get the tower we were attacking lol. The battles are getting more fun. But I think the scales are starting to tip immensely in DH’s favour. I personally want to keep this match up as close as possible till the end, but it looks like it isn’t going to happen. Still, some epic battles await!

You see that one lonely blue speck on DH BL? That was me ^-^ XD Had fun with DH on their BL while camp flipping. Caught us off guard a few times and wiped us, oh well I had fun, NO REPAIR BILL

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

IoJ is clearly a better server then NSP. We always win in open field even with half the numbers NSP throws at us coupled in with all the hackers on your server. Anyways its become clear as day NSP will try whatever they can to double team IoJ with DH even more so then they have been already just so that they can keep the lead. But we all know Darkhaven will get 1st like they would have been and IoJ being a better server then NSP will get 2nd while the NSP (that happened to be in first so far thanks to IoJ) will end up in 3rd.

lolololol NSP u so bad

Yeah… about that… If WvW came down to pure skill, IoJ would be in tier 9 EU while NSP would be top 3. Every big server we’ve been up against, we keep wiping you. Over and over again. With fewer numbers.

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

Yeah, eventually you might get our keep or tower, but how does it feel, being 50 taking it from 10 people defending it? (If you’re even able to cap).

If we have close to equal numbers, you guys can’t do jack.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Funny cause we had close to equal numbers in your BL tonight you got wiped alot and then after all the beatings you took everyone left and pretty much let us take hills other than the 10-20 brave souls that stuck around.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Funny cause we had close to equal numbers in your BL tonight you got wiped alot and then after all the beatings you took everyone left and pretty much let us take hills other than the 10-20 brave souls that stuck around.

Those aren’t the NSP WvWers. They are the people who pop into WvW to get what they think is an easy daily. AKA PvE’ers.

PvE’ers leave WvW when they die more than two times.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Excuses are like kittens everyone’s got one you said with even numbers you wipe everyone so now its with even numbers but with no pugs…/laugh

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Hippo I love you, i’m gonna miss reading some of your forum posts after how long we were together and 2 weeks straight now. :P

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Yeah… about that… If WvW came down to pure skill, IoJ would be in tier 9 EU while NSP would be top 3. Every big server we’ve been up against, we keep wiping you. Over and over again. With fewer numbers.

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

Yeah, eventually you might get our keep or tower, but how does it feel, being 50 taking it from 10 people defending it? (If you’re even able to cap).

If we have close to equal numbers, you guys can’t do jack.

I don’t recall ever being particularly impressed by any players or groups with an [AS] tag. I guess I must have never seen you, because you guys sure sound impressive.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian