6/21: DH / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Yeah… about that… If WvW came down to pure skill, IoJ would be in tier 9 EU while NSP would be top 3. Every big server we’ve been up against, we keep wiping you. Over and over again. With fewer numbers.

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

Yeah, eventually you might get our keep or tower, but how does it feel, being 50 taking it from 10 people defending it? (If you’re even able to cap).

If we have close to equal numbers, you guys can’t do jack.

I don’t recall ever being particularly impressed by any players or groups with an [AS] tag. I guess I must have never seen you, because you guys sure sound impressive.

Im not just talking about AS. But yes, we are good. If you haven’t seen us, you just haven’t seen us when we are running structured. We tend to run outside the massive blobs.

But we really don’t care if people notice us or not. Makes it easier for us to get stuff done

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

Thank you NSP for the bag farm infront of your Garrison tonight, was fun!

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

THIS what I enjoy. Thanks for playing NSP, hope you are also having fun.

Attachments:

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Funny cause we had close to equal numbers in your BL tonight you got wiped alot and then after all the beatings you took everyone left and pretty much let us take hills other than the 10-20 brave souls that stuck around.

You might have wiped us in BL today, but we wipe you way more than you wipe us. Many times even with the out manned buff on. It’s so clear yo. I have yet to see a good group of players (5-10) from your server, I have seen a couple individuals though.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Yeah it was necessary… Had to try and take back what we could. I also let you farm me and a few of my guildies in your BL too. Took the south part of your map to get Abyss away from our BL. You guys were relentless tonight. Props to you.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Funny cause we had close to equal numbers in your BL tonight you got wiped alot and then after all the beatings you took everyone left and pretty much let us take hills other than the 10-20 brave souls that stuck around.

You might have wiped us in BL today, but we wipe you way more than you wipe us. Many times even with the out manned buff on. It’s so clear yo. I have yet to see a good group of players (5-10) from your server, I have seen a couple individuals though.

I am going to stay out of that one cause it is really a ridiculous thing to say, but could you please put a guild tag in your signature. Thanks……

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

Yeah it was necessary… Had to try and take back what we could. I also let you farm me and a few of my guildies in your BL too. Took the south part of your map to get Abyss away from our BL. You guys were relentless tonight. Props to you.

Yeah, props to you guys as well, I had a lot of fun fighting with you and your guild tonight. Really good matches, good clean fun.

Hippo is from SE fyi.

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

I am going to stay out of that one cause it is really a ridiculous thing to say, but could you please put a guild tag in your signature. Thanks……

I lied, our 5 man did get an awesome 5v7 with [FG], i forgot if they were DH or IoJ. But hey man, i’m just stating my experience in WvW from the first time we got DH/IoJ till now. Many respectable players share the same opinion as i do, i’m not going to say their names because it’s their business. I would totally change my opinion if IoJ gave my guildies more awesome and fair fights, instead of talking trash about how bad NSP is and how much better IoJ is, qoute “lolololol nsp u so bad”, -IoJ commander. Also the hackusations are pretty pathetic lol.

EDIT: Yes.

(edited by Otters.1567)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

Well, being so relentless in NSP borderlands tonight, We succeeded in Fortifying their Bay. And to celebrate it, we had to throw a little party. Of course, no party is fun without a Keg But i had to go to bed so I couldn’t see it get waypointed

Nice fights all night NSP. That hold at Bay for about an hour or so was so EPIC! You guys threw absolutely everything at us, but we held strong! Had you guys on the ropes infront of your Garrison. Us in DH had lots of fun, and I’m sure you guys did too!

Ill be looking forward to more of these fights in the future!

Attachments:

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

Well, being so relentless in NSP borderlands tonight, We succeeded in Fortifying their Bay. And to celebrate it, we had to throw a little party. Of course, no party is fun without a Keg But i had to go to bed so I couldn’t see it get waypointed

Nice fights all night NSP. That hold at Bay for about an hour or so was so EPIC! You guys threw absolutely everything at us, but we held strong! Had you guys on the ropes infront of your Garrison. Us in DH had lots of fun, and I’m sure you guys did too!

Ill be looking forward to more of these fights in the future!

I give you props for holding our bay and fortifying it. But to the NSP commander who let that happen i give you this message.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

Yeah… about that… If WvW came down to pure skill, IoJ would be in tier 9 EU while NSP would be top 3. Every big server we’ve been up against, we keep wiping you. Over and over again. With fewer numbers.

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

Yeah, eventually you might get our keep or tower, but how does it feel, being 50 taking it from 10 people defending it? (If you’re even able to cap).

I don’t recall ever being particularly impressed by any players or groups with an [AS] tag. I guess I must have never seen you, because you guys sure sound impressive.

Im not just talking about AS. But yes, we are good. If you haven’t seen us, you just haven’t seen us when we are running structured. We tend to run outside the massive blobs.

But we really don’t care if people notice us or not. Makes it easier for us to get stuff done

NSP by far has the worst roamers I have EVER seen, atleast completely inferior in every aspect to the average IoJ roamer. We completely demolish your zergs with equal numbers in open field. Also about that remark about being able to hold something with 10 people, a keep no less. A keep can hold 1700 supply, now thats more then enough to build 5+ arrow carts for every gate, and conveniently for the red corner overlook is by far the easiest keep to defend with the elevation and the fact that there are only 2 inner gates (blue keep has 3) makes it even more so easier to defend. So its nothing that great to brag about honestly especially since you end up losing the keeps in the end anyways. Now if you were to say wipe a zerg of 50 IoJ’ers (which will never happen since we’re better then you and we can’t field 50 people like NSP can) with 10 people in open field then that would certainly be something to brag about.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

Hi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swiftplus.5396

Swiftplus.5396

I lied, our 5 man did get an awesome 5v7 with [FG], i forgot if they were DH or IoJ. But hey man, i’m just stating my experience in WvW from the first time we got DH/IoJ till now. Many respectable players share the same opinion as i do, i’m not going to say their names because it’s their business. I would totally change my opinion if IoJ gave my guildies more awesome and fair fights, instead of talking trash about how bad NSP is and how much better IoJ is, qoute “lolololol nsp u so bad”, -IoJ commander. Also the hackusations are pretty pathetic lol.

EDIT: Yes.

I just want to say that reading this is just awesome. We are still new and working hard with all of our members (most of them brand new players) to reach a level of quality combat. In all honesty we quite look up to [XOXO] and never turn down a chance to fight with people that know what they’re doing. I Remember the fight you’re talking about and we were pretty content with how we did. We strive to be the best we can and help each other out every step of the way. I hope in the near future we can go toe to toe with the best ^^

[Edge]
FC

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

NSP by far has the worst roamers I have EVER seen, atleast completely inferior in every aspect to the average IoJ roamer. We completely demolish your zergs with equal numbers in open field. Also about that remark about being able to hold something with 10 people, a keep no less. A keep can hold 1700 supply, now thats more then enough to build 5+ arrow carts for every gate, and conveniently for the red corner overlook is by far the easiest keep to defend with the elevation and the fact that there are only 2 inner gates (blue keep has 3) makes it even more so easier to defend. So its nothing that great to brag about honestly especially since you end up losing the keeps in the end anyways. Now if you were to say wipe a zerg of 50 IoJ’ers (which will never happen since we’re better then you and we can’t field 50 people like NSP can) with 10 people in open field then that would certainly be something to brag about.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

This made me laugh….

This guy gets it we have been found out by Fluffy! We are terrible but were hiding in the shadows hoping to remain annonymous. Please take it easy on us roamers oh mighty Fluff!

<slow clap>
VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

LOLOLOL yeah ok, seems that you can’t get anything through your thick head so we will just let you think you’re a boss. And to that [FG] person that posted, cool points for being real, i appreciate you and your guild striving to be better so you don’t end up like this dude here.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- Your Big Horse

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Tonight [roam] learned two things:

1) We have no idea how to fight in a 5-man squad; being mostly solo or duo runners; and,
2) Both NSP and DH have tendencies to hate animals. Almost all of you are monsters!

Attachments:

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Ioj roamers ?? Where plz..

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

Not sure if trolling or rly being ignorant. Cause obviously, u haven’t fought SPCA or XOXO, they are one of the best if not the best roamers around

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

Not sure if trolling or rly being ignorant. Cause obviously, u haven’t fought SPCA or XOXO, they are one of the best if not the best roamers around

splt/tm/small man Os, guildless level 2’s with no armour… pretty much anyone.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

I’ve never downed so many commanders before until I met ZoS, I mean really from every person I’ve come across that has the ZoS tag (although the only ZoS people I’ve come across are commanders) is almost as unimpressive as XOXO and SPCA.

Hi

(edited by MrFluffy.9307)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

It’s funny that you say this, as I’m a NSP Ranger and I haven’t lost many 1v1s. I lost a 1v1 to a DH Thief, a DH Mesmer, and an IoJ Guardian. Now, generally, I don’t do well against Mesmers. The Thief and Guardian, though? They outplayed me, no question about it. I’ve won my fair share of 2v1s, as well. Warrior + Ranger, Guardian + Thief, Necro + Ele, etc.

Also, when I’m out in the field, I find that NSP beats IoJ and DH even with smaller numbers. What you’re experiencing is bias towards your own server, for whatever reason. Or maybe you’re in the BLs and it’s different there? I play in EB.

I respect IoJ for what they can do on the field, but I abhor the attitude of many IoJ players. For that reason, I much prefer NSP. Now, that said, I have met people on IoJ that I do like and still keep in touch with. :P

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

I’ve never downed so many commanders before until I met ZoS

Hey, at least we don’t run.

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnnyRico.8591

JohnnyRico.8591

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- Your Big Horse

Guess the secret is out eh Pony? Guess I need to find another game to play now.

Rackin Stack (SPCA) – Norn Support Engineer and #1 Noob NA
Speed Búmp (SPCA/SOLO) – Asura Engineer
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYNsmKLJ2vJhhOEefzyg1A

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

It’s funny that you say this, as I’m a NSP Ranger and I haven’t lost many 1v1s. I lost a 1v1 to a DH Thief, a DH Mesmer, and an IoJ Guardian. Now, generally, I don’t do well against Mesmers. The Thief and Guardian, though? They outplayed me, no question about it. I’ve won my fair share of 2v1s, as well. Warrior + Ranger, Guardian + Thief, Necro + Ele, etc.

Also, when I’m out in the field, I find that NSP beats IoJ and DH even with smaller numbers. What you’re experiencing is bias towards your own server, for whatever reason. Or maybe you’re in the BLs and it’s different there? I play in EB.

I respect IoJ for what they can do on the field, but I abhor the attitude of many IoJ players. For that reason, I much prefer NSP. Now, that said, I have met people on IoJ that I do like and still keep in touch with. :P

EB is a zergfest, harder to find roamers there which is why I don’t really go there unless I’m looking for some large-scale battles.

Hi

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Looking for you matty boy. I am solo and unarmed. Should be fair.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Haven’t been on this week much for WvW so hasn’t been that much commanding from me. Final countdown before my wedding getting last minute things done before Friday.

Had a lot of fun with my engi/ele/war trio in the bls. Winning some 3v6 – 3v10s.

I want to say kudos to NSP the overall coordination that I have seen from you guys this week has been frustrating but very impressive. You have come a long way since DH has first started facing you like 3 months ago it feels like lol.

Ioj still kills his with night capping oceanics . We are used to it.

Its been fun ioj/nsp hope to not see you once again in two weeks. Hopefully we will all get different match ups. Best of luck!

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Yeah I try to avoid EB as well. On another note yes im in SE lets see what other information I can give you about me… I like taking long walks around NSP/IOJ lake, hanging out at the island, I like roaming in small groups/solo(even though my skill is not on par with some every good solo roamers) and I love seeing the outmanned buff and running head first into large groups and seeing if I can down anyone. Good fights all around though guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

My WvW experience as of late;

IM BLIND!!! IM BLIND!!! WHATTA WORLD!!!

Ooh, I can get an attack off now.. wait a second..

Not Again!

rinse and repeat for victory

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

My WvW experience as of late;

Ooh, I can get an attack off now.. wait a second..

Not Again!

rinse and repeat for victory

Blind weakness and fear oh my

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Hay can I get a score update? Millennium ain’t workin on this sketchball motel internets in the middle of nowhere town.

Also seeing as we may get new matchups on Fri, thanks for the fights NSP and IoJ. Had a lot of fun stabbing and dying and picking fights. Shoutout to the Dentist for sparkly clean teeth

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishva.9416

Mishva.9416

I can’t understand this whole NSP x IoJ flame wars to see who has the best roamers and/or zergs and the massive argumentation to prove why your server is superior. Why not just enjoy the match up instead of sacrificing a whole weekend of amazing three way fights that could’ve happened for a team up that yielded nothing but drama? Why such arrogance in the forums? Just have some good old fun playing a game!
All the three servers have flaws that need to be worked on, if we didn’t, we wouldn’t be stuck together for so long in these low tiers. Patience and keep up the good work and I’m sure you will get there someday (hopefully we will get too)

By the way, thanks NSP for the amazing fights last night. We had some kick kitten synergy between [SE] and [Abys] and got to see the positive results of all our WvWvW training pay off. And [Os], you guys are bosses >:)

Mishvya Of Abyss [Abys] – SBI
engineer and commander.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Hay can I get a score update? Millennium ain’t workin on this sketchball motel internets in the middle of nowhere town.

Also seeing as we may get new matchups on Fri, thanks for the fights NSP and IoJ. Had a lot of fun stabbing and dying and picking fights. Shoutout to the Dentist for sparkly clean teeth

Here you gooo :o

Attachments:

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

I really like seeing [SE] and [Abys] working together thats 2 nights in a row lets keep it up, but you cant forget all the other guilds that were out there last night [PD], [Jade], [FG], and im sure there were many more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Well Well good match up this week here’s a vid solo capping a tower from earlier in the week http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZMjJAMTeMY got a new mouse keyboard and monitor so yea my game play wasn’t the best but still entertaining

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

(edited by vincecontix.1264)

in Match-ups

vincecontix.1264

lol moment of capping the tower while DH zerg was still inside defending from ioj it resulted in a massive battle inside the tower which was a lot of fun and lots of loot bags for both sides

Attachments:

Isle of Janthir

(edited by vincecontix.1264)

in Match-ups

vincecontix.1264

Capping a tower with nsp players still inside the tower

Attachments:

Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nessuno.1253

Nessuno.1253

I know the patch probably messed up/ improved alot of our builds, but fight night anyone?

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Match is really close but since Thursday’s are always Fight Night I recommend Dh and Ioj have fight night in Ioj borderland. Use the entire map as the arena. Zerg it out. Siege encouraged.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I’d love to see some recorded 5v5s set up between NSP and IoJ so IoJ can show once and for all how much better they are than NSP at roaming open field fights.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

I’d love to see some recorded 5v5s set up between NPS and IoJ so IoJ can show once and for all how much better they are than NSP at roaming open field fights.

Everytime I run into the SPCA guys I can’t help but think about previous encounters with the ADNoqqBsty roamers on DR. All really good fights and pug murders.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Match is really close but since Thursday’s are always Fight Night I recommend Dh and Ioj have fight night in Ioj borderland. Use the entire map as the arena. Zerg it out. Siege encouraged.

Heehee, that just might happen!

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Yet. You try again.
And again.
And again.

TL;DR

IoJ > NSP

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Nuu stay off the pretty blue map

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

But green is such a prettier color!

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArtC.1827

ArtC.1827

Epic, Shik. Almost enough to make me bring my thief into wvw.

King of YARR
“Stealth in WvW is OP.
Plz Anet, nerf Skelk.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swiftplus.5396

Swiftplus.5396

I really like seeing [SE] and [Abys] working together thats 2 nights in a row lets keep it up, but you cant forget all the other guilds that were out there last night [PD], [Jade], [FG], and im sure there were many more.

Two Mentions in one Thread O.O People know who we are!

[Edge]
FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

I’ve never heard of this Swifty guy.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

i am maru the cat

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Nuu stay off the pretty blue map

Das our map please dun touch it ;_;

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

If we’re not coming first
Might as well make DH come last, GOOOO NORTHERN ISLE OF JANTHPEAKS?

Was all happy go lucky till we got jumped from behind,

We only wanted looksies >:O

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk