6/21 DR/FC/GoM

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

We would be happy to help but With GoM Capping us at night and fergusons backcapping us and teaming on us when they have the chance most of our guys are tired of it.

Oh, IT’S YOU! How embarrassed and embarrassing! q:

Well, we’re sadly (and seemingly always) in the 2nd place, and they actually have at least one other reason to hit us. People love DR, you know~ //pat

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

DR has a night crew…picture…they just dont have an early morning crew.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

You are that ele! :O!!!! No more scepter I noticed x)
Nice vid haha, no idea how you guys managed to get that many people….

I got bored with S/D pretty quick…

D/D is just better.

EDIT:

After reading the patch notes I am going back to S/D burst. O_O

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

(edited by Myst.5783)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooDang.2498

FooDang.2498

FC how many guys do you have that exploit lol I brought it up in map chat and everyone said " oh yea that’s FC for you" lol it must happen a lot for it to be common knowledge to everyone on the map. I heard of the Flying charr, I thought it was a myth, but after seeing a Charr Guardian walk though the 100% inner gate at valley to come smack me with his hammer as I was trying to set up a defensive arrow cart, then flying chars are possible too, id call out guild names but I met a respectable Ele from the same guild so I wont do that.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

FC how many guys do you have that exploit lol I brought it up in map chat and everyone said " oh yea that’s FC for you" lol it must happen a lot for it to be common knowledge to everyone on the map. I heard of the Flying charr, I thought it was a myth, but after seeing a Charr Guardian walk though the 100% inner gate at valley to come smack me with his hammer as I was trying to set up a defensive arrow cart, then flying chars are possible too, id call out guild names but I met a respectable Ele from the same guild so I wont do that.

what the hell do you want us to do about it

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

what the hell do you want us to do about it

Idk….if you see them tell em to [direct gaze to gif]

( but yeah, FC cant do anything about it, only thing we can all do really, dont join in)

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Quick shout-out to the guild-less DR bronze assaulter warrior (greatsword/longbow). For a series of constant stalemates, that was hella fun.

I’d lay odds that it was Theoden Warstar.

He’s was a norn, if that helps. But that probably doesn’t narrow it down much since just about every warrior I encounter is a huge kitten norn.

If he remembers getting jumped at lumber camp by a thief disguised as a doly, tell ’em I said good fight.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Yeah that has to be theo haha, he’s like the highest known rank on our server ATM. xD

Reminder to everyone,

[DDLG] is looking for 15+ vs 15+ guild vs guild matches.

[Bags] is looking for small man, 5 and under GvG’s if anyone’s interested.
Mail me in game to set it up.

Matchups been great, having lots of fun keep it up guys.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

was a fun time in DR bl.. I don’t really get to play much with RISE but I got to the past couple days.. twas fun.. was fun running into DDLG. good fights with you guys while they lasted.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Decided to log on to try the ele changes. Nice, but my build is still severely underpowered. I doubt there’s more than five other people in the world running it, and wouldn’t be surprised if there were none, and I really couldn’t blame them at this point.

The thing that really frustrates me isn’t just being generally weaker, but that trash that I wouldn’t even think twice about before is now a really hard fight. I still virtually never die 1v1, but instead of killing these people even 1v2, 1v3, now I die.

WZ, Deth, and a couple other guilds. I would have liked to run into you guys before Anet destroyed my build.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

[DDLG] tisk tisk tisk, had to make an arrow cart to try to beat some GoM pugs =/
(around the tunnels in EB by the FC -stupid kitten stuffs- keep)

The mighty have fallen.

To the [oHai] necro

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

DR using some serious hocus pocus today

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

GOM STAHP IT, DR DOESNT HAVE A NIGHT CREW.

Its not fair to attack them.

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Man! Don’t you know the mating rituals of WvW? If you like it, you better put a ram on it!

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

[DDLG] tisk tisk tisk, had to make an arrow cart to try to beat some GoM pugs =/

The mighty have fallen.

To the [oHai] necro

ahahaha xD … oh, we will meet again. Next time i’ll be doing the finding :P

Actually it was another separate group that did the arrow cart thing :o

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

The mighty have fallen.

To the [oHai] necro

ahahaha xD … oh, we will meet again. Next time i’ll be doing the finding :P

Actually it was another separate group that did the arrow cart thing :o

I’m always watching you….bring back that hood… <3

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

The mighty have fallen.

To the [oHai] necro

I planned for the worst with the arrow cart. sorry I overestimated you I guess. Play it safe over everything, our goal was to not die tonight and we did pretty well. Didn’t have our full group wipe once. ;D Farmed GOM for about 200 kills in durios. First when we came in behind them and stole their cap, and the few waves after that. xD

Ran into the semi organized FC group a few times, some deth and worm members. Was fun working around you and killing them pugs, xD too bad GOM ruined the fun.
Sorry to the Deth necro who just wanted his EB JP, when we saw both inner and outer down we couldn’t resist the 30 second keep steal. ;D

Awesome matchup, kind of glad GOM has meta zergs running almost all day, it’s exactly the practice DDLG was looking for. Thanks everybody.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kano.3720

Kano.3720

Haha, Did you see our 3 trebs at QL?

Zultz [JADE] [VDV]
Zerker Everything
Devona’s Rest

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kano.3720

Kano.3720

DR has a night crew…picture…they just dont have an early morning crew.

lies, we have no night crew just those from prime time that don’t sleep till 2am-4am servertime :p

Zultz [JADE] [VDV]
Zerker Everything
Devona’s Rest

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

I planned for the worst with the arrow cart. sorry I overestimated you I guess. Play it safe over everything, our goal was to not die tonight and we did pretty well. Didn’t have our full group wipe once. ;D Farmed GOM for about 200 kills in durios. First when we came in behind them and stole their cap, and the few waves after that. xD

Ran into the semi organized FC group a few times, some deth and worm members. Was fun working around you and killing them pugs, xD too bad GOM ruined the fun.
Sorry to the Deth necro who just wanted his EB JP, when we saw both inner and outer down we couldn’t resist the 30 second keep steal. ;D

Awesome matchup, kind of glad GOM has meta zergs running almost all day, it’s exactly the practice DDLG was looking for. Thanks everybody.

>.> The only two times i was at durios was once when the FC zerg came rolling in and i shot at em with an ac and then when you guys tried to come in after us, we capped before most of your group could come in and wiped ya. One of your heavy class players thought our exit port was his and was quite perplexed when he wasnt able to leave the tower.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

>.> The only two times i was at durios was once when the FC zerg came rolling in and i shot at em with an ac and then when you guys tried to come in after us, we capped before most of your group could come in and wiped ya. One of your heavy class players thought our exit port was his and was quite perplexed when he wasnt able to leave the tower.

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

It is day capping!

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

The mighty have fallen.

To the [oHai] necro

What’s a meta zerg?

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

What’s a meta zerg?

a large group of players 40+ ?

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

What’s a meta zerg?

a large group of players 40+ ?

But that’s not how you use the word meta…

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

yeah..it isnt.

Then again i never understood what meta meant in this game…does it mean the flavor of the month or something? the usual? Cause if so then meta zerg works because most servers ball up, the norm if you will.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Well, RISE+RH has started to zerg up with maybe having a stronger zerg but that’s only since Friday and only a handful of times.

Tots needs to come and explain to us!

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Well, RISE+RH has started to zerg up with maybe having a stronger zerg but that’s only since Friday and only a handful of times.

Tots needs to come and explain to us!

well in EB, where i mostly see him, we on GoM are running around in large zerg groups, FC too but they stack much better.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

yeah..it isnt.

Then again i never understood what meta meant in this game…does it mean the flavor of the month or something? the usual? Cause if so then meta zerg works because most servers ball up, the norm if you will.

the meta is the sum of all strategies used. fotm is (usually) whats good in the meta at the time. your “the usual” is part of the meta, your contribution to it.

meta zerg should be replaced with mega zerg here tho >.>
gom isnt thinking about zerging your zerg. and i mean that in the sense of like… brainstorming ideas of what to do, strategies, thinking about chokes and siege, etc. thatd be meta zerging. theyre just zerging. meta-something is like taking a step back and thinking about the bigger picture and how that something fits into it.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wayne.9714

Wayne.9714

yeah..it isnt.

the meta is the sum of all strategies used. fotm is (usually) whats good in the meta at the time. your “the usual” is part of the meta, your contribution to it.

gom isnt thinking about zerging your zerg. and i mean that in the sense of like… brainstorming ideas of what to do, strategies, thinking about chokes and siege, etc. thatd be meta zerging. theyre just zerging. meta-something is like taking a step back and thinking about the bigger picture and how that something fits into it.

Dang! Some next lvl Gamespeek up N here… Very 1337!
Now back to you. Styx
lol

Oxtie Mes,Hi Oxtane Engi,
Oxnar War, Oxnar Blades Thf, Oxnar Ripclaw Rng,
Ox Nar Ele, Oxett Necro, Oxann Grd.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

yeah..it isnt.

Dang! Some next lvl Gamespeek up N here… Very 1337!
Now back to you. Styx
lol

I actually agree with what he said, haha.

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

shower time is thinking time as i robotically go thru the motions of hygiene ><

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Tots is gonna come on and be like “No, meta was a typo of metal. I meant you have PvE nubs who farmed Juggernaut at the front of every zerg, you noobs”

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Wayne.9714

Tots is gonna come on and be like “No, meta was a typo of metal. I meant you have PvE nubs who farmed Juggernaut at the front of every zerg, you noobs”

So……… this whole thing could be done better with gif’s, meme’s, and the like or did you guys stop doing that while I was gone?
I think when I took a break popcorn was the “meta” on the forums?

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

So……… this whole thing could be done better with gif’s, meme’s, and the like or did you guys stop doing that while I was gone?

I frowned a lot until the .gifs stopped!

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Oh the gifs never stopped, just take a look at last week’s thread haha

And don’t let Styx fool you, he loves gifs!

Take a look, this is was the exact reaction Styx has each time he sees one of our awesome gifs

Attachments:

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Wayne.9714

OMG Willow…… the more I watch it the more I believe you are right….lol.
I am also sure this is the same thing he dose when I over extend or go left when he calls right…

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Tonight I have had a lot of fun and I would like to give a shout out to 2 players that stuck in my mind before I forget…

1st: To that amazing FC thief from the TTA guild that is in gold armor and a legendary bronze, holy hell to see a thief tank a berserkers ranger rapid fire skill and everything else I could throw at you while you also tanked the umber camp and cap it, that was pure amazing seeing as you didn’t use stealth once.

Also I would like to wish this guy in the photo best of luck (also FC), when your server started copping a beating, this was the only commander I saw trying for his server to fight back and he even got his team mates to stack inside of pang for a brilliant fight. (notice his rank and level)

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I’d like to take this moment to thank [RH] on behalf of all of us for being so gracious as to allow us to use their own private guild forum to discuss this week’s matchup.

Attachments:

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I’d like to take this moment to thank [RH] on behalf of all of us for being so gracious as to allow us to use their own private guild forum to discuss this week’s matchup.

As that must be the only reason you guys aren’t posting, you’re welcome!

Maybe I need to get XOXO in here to get ya to speak up? =)

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

We’ve posted a ton of mean-spirited viscious attacks in this thread. Some of our best stuff, really. Unfortunately, it has all been removed.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Wayne.9714

We’ve posted a ton of mean-spirited viscious attacks in this thread. Some of our best stuff, really. Unfortunately, they’ve all been removed.

So that’s where all the popcorn goodies have gone. Darn it A-net!

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Maybe you could try posting something else? =( Who is to attack anyway? Maybe you are tired of us but the match may be one of the most balanced Ferguson’s Crossing has had in a while. No one’s borderland waypoints are safe really.

Lots of good reasons for your server to be proud. DDLG is doin some impressive big zerg stuff, gettin better every day. You guys are still a scary bunch, killin my guild on video.

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Nah, this has been a pretty good matchup. Nothing to complain about, hence silence.

There are quite a few good midsize groups running around from both servers to make things fun. Enjoying the fights. Lots of fights with downed on both sides, good stuff.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

There’s haters in every forum I guess. Here’s a minute from last night, more to come. Maybe you weren’t leading this group? This is the third time GoM came back. When you still had FC’s keep with a waypoint, you can see the orange swords at the keep still on the map so you were probably over there if you’re a commander.

Full queue on a map running in one place, using no combat tactics aside from strength in numbers and trebbing from a distance. That’s the zerging meta the game just naturally encourages, strength in numbers, it’ll change though once organized groups start running through pug groups every day. Don’t take it as an insult our server does it too.
Gif was inspiration for the song, thanks guy from “Hamburger” guild as our TS calls it.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello! A friendly reminder that I will be hosting a Fight Club at 8 PM EST (5 PM Server Time) on Thursday afternoon. More information will be broadcasted earlier on in the day of the event. Rules about team duels, duels, locations will be held.

A quick shout out to the guilds MAV and YoLo to come with equal amounts, rather chasing us 6v2, 10v5, etc, although we did have fun trolling with you guys! Mail me in-game. 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, possibly 7v7. 10-20+v10-20+ speak to Darkestshadows, and he will gladly respond.

If large amounts of team duels are taken place at the location of Fight Club, the location will be separated in a different location from the 1v1 duels to disengage confusion amongst spectators, teammates, and fellow interrupters.

Hope to see everyone there!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

(edited by Crucify.1649)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

There’s haters in every forum I guess. Here’s a minute from last night, more to come. Maybe you weren’t leading this group? This is the third time GoM came back. When you still had FC’s keep with a waypoint, you can see the orange swords at the keep still on the map so you were probably over there if you’re a commander.

Full queue on a map running in one place, using no combat tactics aside from strength in numbers and trebbing from a distance. That’s the zerging meta the game just naturally encourages, strength in numbers, it’ll change though once organized groups start running through pug groups every day. Don’t take it as an insult our server does it too.
Gif was inspiration for the song, thanks guy from “Hamburger” guild as our TS calls it.

LOL! We call ourselves Hamburger, I am so glad the other servers do too.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

plz come fight ferg bl

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

GoM why you gotta place a AC at every battle in EB can’t we have open field battle without siege

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

GOM STAHP IT, DR DOESNT HAVE A NIGHT CREW.

Its not fair to attack them.

kitten you got DR good there. Smashing our highly organized 15-man guild “crew” into the ground like that. The guys in that screenshot even GvG’s regularly and do extremely well, and you are telling me you beat them?

I mean when I saw you maintaining that amazing 230ppt against equal numbers in the first screenshot all while holding SM(!) I was impressed. But this? This is just a whole nother level. 295ppt with SM while only marginally outnumbering DR and sitting outside your fully upgraded SM. Remember those DR guys are some highly organized people. Not many servers can do that. Kudos to you!

I guess I’m just going to have to accept the fact that GoM is superior to DR in every way.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)