6/21: HoD/SF/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

I’m surprised ET is so hateful against HoD lol. I personally love you guys and finding random duels and skirmishes, especially with the BS group I always see roaming around. As for only fighting you, I have yet to push in any of your territories, aside from small group play looking for duels. I guarantee that the majority of us are busy with SF. If you are being pushed, it’s either a guild doing their own thing, or a smaller zerg. That being said, you’ve surprised us all with the effort you’ve put in this week and I hope it continues.

To be fair, from the look of the thread, it’s basically one guy freaking out about HOD beating on ET.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

Got an exotic drop from one of the loot bags I got pushing HoD back from our spawn after they took ET’s keep away last night in EB. Thanks, guys. Also got a rare last night trebbing Ogre from the keep before we lost it. Why, yes, I do wear my Magic Find gear in WvW.

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

(edited by Berk.8561)

in Match-ups

Berk.8561

I think a lot of people on ET got frustrated because we’ve been doing pretty well this week and then a megazerg showed up and stomped us in a keep we’d been trying to build back up in a matter of minutes while our main force was in the field. I understand HoD was just trying to take the map and that’s how the game is played, but it did seem to be a bit of overkill and with so few defenders, I doubt many of you got any loot bags out of it. Is that what the push against our spawn point was about? I missed the beginning of it.

One good thing about being the underdog is that we have lots of targets and I got a lot of loot bags from that attack and our excursions into Stonemist.

(edited by Berk.8561)

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

yah... 14 golems came a’knockin’ within minutes of the WP finishing. ah well. as you said... such is the nature of WvW

i filled my inventory twice last night, tho. thanks HoD and SF! <3

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Berk.8561

We didn’t get a full compliment of siege equipment up and not enough pointed toward where the attack came from. I hit them quite a bit but not enough to stop anything because there wasn’t enough.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

I was the comander that golem rush ET keep stop crying i will golem rush it milion times if i have to same goes for SF be aware u see a comander whit a quaggan backpack i will golem rush a tower if i have to, what matter is the result in the end.

P.S talking about golem rush, SF in eb that langor tower was a perfect example

HOD Comander

in Match-ups

katz.8376

lol... commenting =/= crying

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

SF seems to really be enjoying this new content update…

Genesis Theory [GT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

lol… commenting =/= crying

Commenting IS crying, or did you not get the memo from HoD? Everyone likes to defend themselves unnecessarily is all. All I have to do is leave the name PAXA in my post and someone will come on all forum warrior style to defend them. Just you watch, I think I can see the wall of text coming now. ;P

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Huh, what? Someone call? I heard my name…

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

wow…..wow HoDs sure are mean. I was minding my own business in the Eb Jp and a couple HoDs just sat at the end of the dark room and picked me off, along with a couple SF. I mean hey were just trying to get the achievement whats wrong with that? Its not like i attacked them first. >.> Anyways save the fighting for WvW guys, and lets just get along in the jp.

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: FaceTard.3519

FaceTard.3519

ET killed me while i charged their tower as a yak. Heartless.

The Bad, Charr Mesmer

HoD [VLK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

……..well i can’t blame them if u were trying to take our keep, but i wasn’t doing anything in the jp besides running and jumping and u HoDs just shot me down >.>

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Someone else was. Not you, don’t worry. :p

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

……..well i can’t blame them if u were trying to take our keep, but i wasn’t doing anything in the jp besides running and jumping and u HoDs just shot me down >.>

I’d like to say I “died” but I took out a few people who tried fighting my guildie and I while we were doing it. :P Whoever the SF warrior and guardian were camping the arena, it was a pretty sad show.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Someone else was. Not you, don’t worry. :p

oohhh.. okie dokie <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Commenting does not always mean crying,
Katz why are you constantly dying?
Olivia Wilde is really hot,
I wonder if they will filter the word kitten .
ET is giving a good fight this week,
Water Buffalo.

My best poem yet.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

Water Buffalo.

My best poem yet.

I feel it…it gets to me

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

I was the comander that golem rush ET keep stop crying i will golem rush it milion times if i have to same goes for SF be aware u see a comander whit a quaggan backpack i will golem rush a tower if i have to, what matter is the result in the end.

P.S talking about golem rush, SF in eb that langor tower was a perfect example

Mother of god…. GUYS I’VE FOUND SERVER POLICE’S SOULMATE

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

LOL jelly no i dont build 20 golems at once i build 7-8 for each attack xD was fun today in eb again we got it all green again and dam sf u have became weak u should all transfer to hod we would get even stronger. beside that awesome fights was great fun in eb like allways

Attachments:

HOD Comander

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Today in WvW… and Introducing the real cinnamon..

Attachments:

(edited by KTDannyCZ.2910)

in Match-ups

sioux.1653

Your map chat is funnier than ours. I’m a little jealous.

Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

You have girlish handwriting.

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

in Match-ups

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

oh man SF is such a joke now

Dusty Dawg

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Water Buffalo.

My best poem yet.

poop

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Eh, it’s no different from the time when HoD was enjoying the Southsun beach. There is no reason to call a server a joke because of that since we all know that SF have way more people than the ones currently playing in wvw. Just like, in my opinion, there was no reason to make posts asking HoD to come back that time.

All in all I’m happy with ET players, we have been improving and from the posts I read, we have been able to be a little more competitive against HoD. It’s a happy time for us.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

Eh, it’s no different from the time when HoD was enjoying the Southsun beach. There is no reason to call a server a joke because of that since we all know that SF have way more people than the ones currently playing in wvw. Just like, in my opinion, there was no reason to make posts asking HoD to come back that time.

All in all I’m happy with ET players, we have been improving and from the posts I read, we have been able to be a little more competitive against HoD. It’s a happy time for us.

Speaking as a Hengie, a rejuvenated ET is good news for the game. Glad to see FC is hanging tough in their matchup, as well!

in Match-ups

Berk.8561

Apparently, the best way to help ET and FC is to keep them apart so we both don’t spend all of our time sniping at each other and defending our borderlands against one much larger enemy.

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

I have one thing to say for SOME of ET u guys are using the glitch to get inside the doors all day long dont start doing that that dont lower ur standarts. And yes i did kill both of them :P

Attachments:

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

in Match-ups

katz.8376

not good. :-/

rest assured most on ET do NOT approve of such shenanigans... we only approve of the 100% legit shenanigans... like what i did today at HoD’s Cragtop (seiged up an already taken tower and waited for HoD to try to retake) and SF’s bay (seiged up the camp then started trebbing bay.)
i may have lost both of those fights eventually... but boy did i have fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Goooollllllemmmmmmmssss

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

in Match-ups

Linanthony.1809

I have one thing to say for SOME of ET u guys are using the glitch to get inside the doors all day long dont start doing that that dont lower ur standarts. And yes i did kill both of them :P

TBH, I would totally do that if I knew how…. >_>

Genesis Theory [GT]

in Match-ups

Parktou.4263

If this was yesterday, last night sometime, then they didn’t glitch in, you all just didn’t sweep…..at all, left like 6 people inside the keep, L2Sweep. If it was earlier today, then I can’t speak on that since I wasn’t on, but FSAE is a good group of folks and I highly doubt they were glitching into your keep, I would sooner believe you didn’t sweep well enough as OL has a bunch of hiding spots and all your groups other than Mend/FKB have shown a clear lack of intent to sweep this past week from what I’ve seen. It’s like you folks don’t think were capable of hiding a mesmer or two.

Now Then,

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

they were RAMING the GATE and thouse 2 got inside attacking the champion lord too bad i was there and kill them so no there was no mesmer to port them in but donst really matter i just see ET do it SO often in EB lately as long u guys are having fun all that matters

HOD Comander

in Match-ups

Parktou.4263

You guys really need to grow a set and just come down here….look at those numbers -_-

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

they were RAMING the GATE and thouse 2 got inside attacking the champion lord too bad i was there and kill them so no there was no mesmer to port them in but donst really matter i just see ET do it SO often in EB lately as long u guys are having fun all that matters

God, you are an insufferable kitten . A prime example of why I hate HoD far more than any other server I’ve ever had the misfortune of encountering.

in Match-ups

katz.8376

O.o

he’s complaining that someone glitched into a keep, and you’re complaining about HIM?

no. glitching is not cool. no matter who does it, and no matter if we’re "having fun" or not. he’s within his rights to be peeved. Sinester, i recommend you forward those screenshots to Anet along with a description of what happened, please.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Yeah ikr? when someone shows pics of someone cheating and complains about it they r jerks or is it that ur mad because even when u guys do cheat u still fail that u get mad? I dunno but I do agree with u though HoD is a bunch of doo doo heads and I hope u all burn in heaven!
; p

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

in Match-ups

Parktou.4263

Shout out to Benywise[CM] for hitting up the camps in SF with me, I’m gonna have to remember that Thief/Engi combo the next time I decide to run camps ;D. Can’t stand getting wiped by the zerglings running around right now though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

That guild does not exploit they are solid good people, you did not sweep, or it was a random case of GW2 programing fail. I have found myself on the other side of a door getting rammed that I was meleeing with daggers once. I think multiple people have had this happen it not repeatable and not an exploit. Once on the other side you are in combat you can try to run up the stairs and jump off the wall likely dying in the attempt or just fight the Champ lord likely dying in the attempt

Debate the fight or run up the stairs and jump off the wall options if you like.

/shrug

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

in Match-ups

Linanthony.1809

You guys really need to grow a set and just come down here….look at those numbers -_-

The closer you look, the less you see.
That’s a Minion Master Zerg buddy

Genesis Theory [GT]

in Match-ups

Berk.8561

One of the people in my guild found himself inside the Keep tonight while bringing down the door and quickly died at the hands of those inside because he wasn’t expecting to find himself in combat. It wasn’t intentional. If what you saw was intentional, that’s wrong and should be reported, but are you sure it was intentional?

(edited by Berk.8561)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shero.3106

Shero.3106

We may not do great, but when we have a spy from HoD that goes against one of their own commanders it makes me me.

MEND, or FKB, if you see BC, tell him to look at this

Attachments:

[Agg] – DB – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

There now ET can never say we pick on them all the time ^^

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

(edited by SuicideByTaco.5408)

in Match-ups

sioux.1653

There now ET can never say we pick on them all the time ^^

I’ve had a lot more fun this match up. I love the 1v1 fights that happen randomly and when ET can field a zerg, its nice seeing what we can do against formidable opponents in HOD and SF. Thanks for the fun times in WvW.

Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iceburn.4217

Iceburn.4217

Nice match up so far HOD and ET, I have to commend ET on their numbers and HOD for letting us cap bay with four people today (it ended with a dance and a gift to you)

Attachments:

|Stormy Jade~ Ele | |Saviour Iceburn~ Guard| |Killzn~ Necro|
|Stormy Knightz~ war| |Ranged Iceburn~ Ranger| |Jizmoh~ Engi|
→ Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by Iceburn.4217)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

That’s a sexy +130 PP you’re sitting at <3

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiel.5149

spiel.5149

To make things clear. . . . . . .

ET that person in your picture with the [MEND] tag . . . . is a troll they didn’t even get our guild name right if you click on them. Yes our guild knows about them. They will put on a fake FKB tag and prolly have a few others too. You and everyone else should know that they have no connection to our guilds and are basically a KOS.

I am sure the same person would say that HoD also hates every other Commander we have aswell.

Beetle Geist Mesmer with the most,
Guild Co-leader No Quarter IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

We may not do great, but when we have a spy from HoD that goes against one of their own commanders it makes me me.

MEND, or FKB, if you see BC, tell him to look at this

Oh my! A spy!
Yes, we’ve known about this for quite some time. So very troll.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

The fact that we [Mend][FKB] made such an lasting impression warms the heart. I love to think about how many times this “spy” is going to die by our hands.

A shout out to ET, your spirit never dies – good fighting this week
A shout out to SF, we know you lost a lot recently. Don’t hate us for enjoying this

And, you can’t hate BC. He calls out the kitten. Abrasive to some, appreciated by others

Naz ©

in Match-ups

katz.8376

To make things clear. . . . . . .

ET that person in your picture with the [MEND] tag . . . . is a troll they didn’t even get our guild name right if you click on them. Yes our guild knows about them. They will put on a fake FKB tag and prolly have a few others too. You and everyone else should know that they have no connection to our guilds and are basically a KOS.

lol, you beat me to it. Envy Entropy is not a spy. and she “got your guild name wrong” on purpose. she has (that i know of) [Mend] Mending the Ruines (instead of Mending the Ruined), [FKB] Fluffy Kitten Brigade (instead of Fancy Kitten Brigade, and [VLK] (sorry… don’t know what she turned that one in to)

as for BC… i’ve never hated the guy, despite the kinda crappy way he left and tried to take more people with him, but i will say this… he should probably get out of the zerker gear and get some PTV gear. he’s a laughingstock on ET of how easy it is to down/kill him.