6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

btw, why are you, a FA dude in our thread?

DB’s old friends come visit our matchup threads every week

Dragonbrand

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Thanks for the spawning camping at DB BL EB.

DB has had about 6-8 guys doing the same to us all morning outside our main spawn in Eternal lol. I thought it was so weird because not only did they at the time not even own any of the structures nearby, their forces were not even attacking anything. Was rather bizarre. Usually when something like that goes down, it’s a tactic to try and slow us from going out to defend something, but that wasn’t the case at all. They literally owned nothing in the area. Just hanging out. “Ohai guyz! We can haz stabbing tiemz naow?”

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

:( I wanted to have a reunion of our alliance [AGG] before you moved off.. missed you guys

I miss the FaGG alliance!!

Also, I’m sad we didn’t get to fight [rekz] and [pk], these guys were wrecking face on reset from what I saw briefly.

Best wishes to DB, enjoyed my time there very much but random matchups kinda screwed us over.

[Agg]ression – Nfn

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

:( I wanted to have a reunion of our alliance [AGG] before you moved off.. missed you guys

I miss the FaGG alliance!!

Also, I’m sad we didn’t get to fight [rekz] and [pk], these guys were wrecking face on reset from what I saw briefly.

Best wishes to DB, enjoyed my time there very much but random matchups kinda screwed us over.

Very much but we get why you guys left and nothing but best wishes!

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

Shouts out to DB for their kitten persistence to fight back in our Homeland. Specially to that group outside Vale who didn’t give up haha.

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mere Image.8376

Mere Image.8376

It’s been a pleasure fighting you guys at Dragonbrand and SoS so far. Such a respectable lot I must say. People respect duels, party up to exchange builds, etc. Thank you both for making WvW a pleasant experience.

Server: Ehmry Bay
Guild: Commanders of the Reborn Empire Nation [CORE]
Level 80 Professions: Mesmer, Warrior, Thief

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

It’s the guild [GF] btw. Pathetic how you team up with 7 on 1 guy.

Lol, I wasn’t even there yet I found this hilarious.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

It’s the guild [GF] btw. Pathetic how you team up with 7 on 1 guy.

Lol, I wasn’t even there yet I found this hilarious.

We had a guild meeting while you were away Cookies, we no longer engage unless we outnumber the enemy 5:1.

I apologize for any inconvenience this new policy may have caused you vinceftw, please direct comments directly to Cookies who handles PR for all of Ebay as well as [GF].

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Gettin wiped by Rekz in a matter of seconds brings up old nightmares from our bp days

Jade Quarry- Fang

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: krieb.6039

krieb.6039

Sorry to the cute Ehmry Bay asura wearing the plush griffon costume. We were chatting on vent with somebody and didn’t realize you were in the costume waving until it was too late… =(

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Got to give props to Rekz and the other guilds defending on EBay BL. Really awesome fights!!!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

Would like to thank Sos for being such outstanding kittens and coming into sm and creating massive skill lag with your mindless zerg when we were having a really good fight with eb

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Would like to thank Sos for being such outstanding kittens and coming into sm and creating massive skill lag with your mindless zerg when we were having a really good fight with eb

Cool story bro, next time tell it with elder dragons.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

Calm down and take a deep breath and then think about how much of a kittening kitten you sound like. We enjoy fighting your server and this is how people from DB act. Lol.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Oh, I forgot to make this post early on. Sophtspoken has been a rather standout troll lately, and even DB wants him to tone it way down. But the only way to do that is to ignore him, so please do. And please don’t associate him with the generic “people from DB”, because he does not represent.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

I hadn’t even brought up the fact that it took a double team by u 2 to even get into sm but I guess you just had to bring it there

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Ahh fair enough lol, theirs one in every server.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

@ EB/DB on Eternal borderland all day. Lots of fun fights. I hope you all got bags as SoS certainly had fun holding SM for that hour or two.

Ehmry Bay you guys suffer from short term memory loss. DB this afternoon took everything you owned. We take some of the stuff to even the ppt. As soon as you guys recap everything instead of pushing DB you come flip our camps and go for SM? I though ok. I left SM to let DB get it so we can push their towers, then you got SM easily while we push WC and DB camps. After you get SM, you stll don’t push DB but instead flip our camps and try for Mendons. That’s when I just said kitten it and pushed your stuff. Nice fights by Bravost. Excellent work by pk rallying your server.

DB, great fights at WC and around. Every time we held WC today, we are like give Ehmry a min or two. They will push Klovan. But no.. Hopefully we will have better luck with Ehmry tomorrow or else we can 2v1 Ehmry to split points and then 1v1 in SM

TLDR: Ehmry 2v1 DB if you can so we have a good match till Friday. Great matchup so far.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

I enjoy fighting Ebay a lot, you guys can field way more people than I expected.

Reset when Pk poured into hills we were like omg theres a lot of them, they are still coming into hills! lol anyways good fights all around guys.

Help

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hour Of The Mice.2910

The Hour Of The Mice.2910

huge fights today. good times!

that DB zerg is just scary lol.

Brave Little Ducky | Asura Warrior
Séraphine Eronaile | Human Necromancer
Ehmry Bay | Rekz/Sekz

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

People in this match up are really nice lol

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I haven’t seen one Red Essence tag since this matchup begun. Are they still on DB?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

2v1 Dragonbrand? If you fight with that kind of tunnel vision, you miss out on a lot of great WvW opportunities. Then to what end? A high rating and the chance to be stuck with servers more often where a 2v1 is required to “win”?

Nah, good fights are to be had on every map.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I haven’t seen one Red Essence tag since this matchup begun. Are they still on DB?

Yes

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Imagine ebay with oceanic coverage.

Ya….

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

@ EB/DB on Eternal borderland all day. Lots of fun fights. I hope you all got bags as SoS certainly had fun holding SM for that hour or two.

Ehmry Bay you guys suffer from short term memory loss. DB this afternoon took everything you owned.

snip

We took everything in Ebay, because they wouldn’t stop trolling us when we were pushing SOS bl. We were being nice and working our corner of your map and they kept pushing over to our side instead of pushing north. So after they ninja capped the bay 2 times and constantly put pressure on us while we were on SOS bl we figured they wanted us to come play in their BL.

Ebay made Blood Pact raid for an extra hour Saturday afternoon because you made our blood boil :P

Jeez, I missed you guys. Pk, Punk, Teldec. Is Adamas still around? how about hellsing or madison?

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Ehmry Bay you guys suffer from short term memory loss. DB this afternoon took everything you owned.

snip

We took everything in Ebay, because they wouldn’t stop trolling us when we were pushing SOS bl. We were being nice and working our corner of your map and they kept pushing over to our side instead of pushing north. So after they ninja capped the bay 2 times and constantly put pressure on us while we were on SOS bl we figured they wanted us to come play in their BL.

Ebay made Blood Pact raid for an extra hour Saturday afternoon because you made our blood boil :P

Jeez, I missed you guys. Pk, Punk, Teldec. Is Adamas still around? how about hellsing or madison?

Commander Hellsing is on SoS now actually last I was informed, along with the majority of that guild. Miss them a bunch. Haven’t actually run into any of them on the field as of yet.

Also, everything huh? Looks to me like you missed a spot or three. The north still stands.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

Ya….

Imagine SOS with NA coverage!!

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Ya….

Imagine if DB had SoS’s Oceanic!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Ya….

Imagin SoS with DB’s SEA coverage.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: burningoat.7052

burningoat.7052

Ya….

Imagine there’s a bed and we’re all on top of it.

[Rekz] #GetGud #GetDumpstered

Kalkz-“You threw enough siege on my dead body to take BP into tier 1”

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Ya….

That’s the problem with this system

It rewards PvD too much

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

[AUNZ] Thank you for the duels at ruins this morning. Well done.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Ya….

Would be a beast of a combo if that would happen.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katzyn.9703

Katzyn.9703

pk, PUNK, Teldec, Adamas, and Madi are all still around on EB =) Hellsing is a kitten (interpret that as you will) and ran off with [scam] to SoS. Haven’t seen hide nor hair from him, but we’ve killed a few [scam]ers =D

Katzy (80 Sylvari Ranger), Katarzynea (80 Norn Elementalist),
Katalii (40ish Asuran Mesmer), Katalyn Galadheon (15ish Human Warrior)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

In conclusion, all the servers in this matchup should marry and make T1 worthy babies.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

In conclusion, all the servers in this matchup should marry and make T1 worthy babies.

Pretty much

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Ehmry Bay…Sea of Sorrows, do you take us DB, as your lawfully wedded husband?

Marry us!

Help

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

If that happened, it’d be like SBI/CD again. Only with more people to hit in the morning.

Rhægar Targæryen

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

snip

Hellsing is hiding in SoS. Shhh. :o

Rhægar Targæryen

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Nah kitten those T1 queues

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: nightfend.4072

nightfend.4072

Yeah, I don’t miss the tier 1 queues and LAG. Can’t understand how guilds willingly choose to go back into that mess by joining one of the big 3. The gameplay concessions for playing in that tier are not worth it.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Shout out to Skynet and Dredd! Where you two at?

Oh, we’ve been around, hehe. Insane Pancakez found me misbehaving.

Sup, Yumi!!!

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: wispi.2194

wispi.2194

Red Guard [RG] has joined Jade Quarry!

Wispi of Dragonbrand (since headstart), Guild: Elephant Ambush [EA], 80 Staff Elementalist

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

Lol in EBay’s Vale.

Rhægar Targæryen

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

That rekz guild from Ehmry Bay is more dangerous than anything we ever ran into during our stay on T1.

~ Kovu

EB is a very strong server in regards to GvG and solo roaming. I found it ironic..and laughable when TC was telling SoS and CD that they hoped they learned something fighting a T2 server. TC wouldn’t be able to compete vs EB in small man..solo or GvG . Not even close. ZvZ ? TC wins that battle.

There are guilds who’re focusing on GvG and smaller teams in TC aswell. This statement is ignorant since we’ve never faced each other. When/if we do we can determine that ofc. And yes, that “learn from us” statement was just plain silly and I’m pretty sure everyone else thought that aswell.

If I was a player on the NE Patriots and we had played both the NY Jets and Denver Broncos….and was asked who I thought would win if the Jets and Broncos played. My answer wouldn’t be ignorant, since it’s an opinion without lack of knowledge.

So after facing EB and TC, my informed opinion is EB is better at GvG and small man.(especially when Rekz is part of the equation). The good news is eventually you will face each other and will prove it one way or the other. (although the final overall score won’t be close)

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

If I was a player on the NE Patriots and we had played both the NY Jets and Denver Broncos….and was asked who I thought would win if the Jets and Broncos played. My answer wouldn’t be ignorant, since it’s an opinion without lack of knowledge.

Tebow fan?

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Tebow fan?

lol that was brilliant. I didn’t even realize I used all 3 Tebow teams

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

That rekz guild from Ehmry Bay is more dangerous than anything we ever ran into during our stay on T1.

~ Kovu

EB is a very strong server in regards to GvG and solo roaming. I found it ironic..and laughable when TC was telling SoS and CD that they hoped they learned something fighting a T2 server. TC wouldn’t be able to compete vs EB in small man..solo or GvG . Not even close. ZvZ ? TC wins that battle.

There are guilds who’re focusing on GvG and smaller teams in TC aswell. This statement is ignorant since we’ve never faced each other. When/if we do we can determine that ofc. And yes, that “learn from us” statement was just plain silly and I’m pretty sure everyone else thought that aswell.

This is an example of a player who believes that higher tiers equates to more skill.

You need to listen to someone who has faced both servers, like the fella who made the original statement, and not get all upset when he presents his informed PoV.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

It’s weird..DB and SoS players are like ridiculously easy to kill. I’m not sure if it’s because they are used to zerging everything or just all glassy..but wow. I’ve never had easier kills lol.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.