Atrophied.8725

Here a score update for people who want it

Holy kitten. Dat EB map.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SweetGreentea.4176

SweetGreentea.4176

Around 6~7am US Central time, we heard a sudden loud music on our teamspeak.
It continued for couple of minutes and stopped. Everyone guessed that it was a troll and talked about how cool the music was. All of a sudden there was a full-blasting-volumed white noise filled our ears. There was a teamspeak user named “Recursion” who was doing this. Of course he was banned right away. And yes, it was broadcasted not only to our guild’s channel but to the whole server channel.
Many people freaked out and complained about how dirty this was.
I guess we’re glad that it wasn’t a recording of repeated horrifying screams, but come on. Be a good sport.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Around 6~7am US Central time, we heard a sudden loud music on our teamspeak.
It continued for couple of minutes and stopped. Everyone guessed that it was a troll and talked about how cool the music was. All of a sudden there was a full-blasting-volumed white noise filled our ears. There was a teamspeak user named “Recursion” who was doing this. Of course he was banned right away. And yes, it was broadcasted not only to our guild’s channel but to the whole server channel.
Many people freaked out and complained about how dirty this was.
I guess we’re glad that it wasn’t a recording of repeated horrifying screams, but come on. Be a good sport.

Yes, this same tactic was used against us when we faced DB a while ago. It lead to the changing of our TS setup.

Have you seen the D/C attack yet? That one is equally annoying.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Ok quick for old times sake…

• KN quick update your Recruitment Thread!
  • TC everybody go say nice things about KN!
  • FA complain about it!

I missed you guys sooooo much!

That’s sooo two months ago. Get with the times man.

Hehehe!

(oh… and Sonar Beard Sighting! )

Sonar Beards! How could I forget!

It’s the only possible was we could deduce enemy zerg movements on the map. Haha XD

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Hi FA and K, You have been missed.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathwaffle.8467

Deathwaffle.8467

Loving this fight at SMC SO MUCH

Deathwaffle
Charr-Level 80-Warrior

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Did FA bring a ring this time? Cause TC wont do looty calls.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Probably my two favorite servers to fight against. FA and Kain both bring the fights.

Last night, I was playing in KNBL and watched wave after wave of Kain attackers trying to reclaim their garrison. Most servers give up after a few attempts. You guys have a never say die mentality and looking at the map this morning, it appears you were successful in retaking the garrison. Great fights for sure.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

It would be better for our server Kaineng to boycott WvWvW for a week and escape this imbalanced matchup. The then bandwagon (WM, CO, RISE, RE, Meow, XF, etc.) Kaineng wasn’t able go through the needle that is TC and FA T2 to go to T1. Do you expect a weaker server now void of these bandwagoners (even these bandwagoners are now on the other side) fare well with this same matchup?

I just don’t want CHIPSY and RE and KN bandwagoners to FA if there are any having the idea that what they did was right getting out of KN. Better lose rating by boycotting this just to flip KN’s finger to them and to the matchup in general.

I know it’s a game. But to be in full control of the situation sometimes you gotta be in full control of the path of the server that it is treading. You just don’t force yourself fighting the invincible zergs of T2 servers which sadly house the prolly now gloating exKNs. Boycott the matchup and let them TC and FA farm each other. Uphold your pride and honor and don’t give them an impression that KNs are walking lootbags.

I couldn’t swallow the fact that there are RE in KN while their forces are Zerging in TC. Imagine a RE guy in KN forking the whereabouts of Ajax Blue in EB to the RE zerg. This thought makes me cringe. This spying is bullcrap and needs to stop. Please RE get the rest of your people out of Kaineng.

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

It would be better for our server Kaineng to boycott WvWvW for a week and escape this imbalanced matchup. The then bandwagon (WM, CO, RISE, RE, Meow, XF, etc.) Kaineng wasn’t able go through the needle that is TC and FA T2 to go to T1. Do you expect a weaker server now void of these bandwagoners (even these bandwagoners are now on the other side) fare well with this same matchup?

I just don’t want CHIPSY and RE and KN bandwagoners to FA if there are any having the idea that what they did was right getting out of KN. Better lose rating by boycotting this just to flip KN’s finger to them and to the matchup in general.

I know it’s a game. But to be in full control of the situation sometimes you gotta be in full control of the path of the server that it is treading. You just don’t force yourself fighting the invincible zergs of T2 servers which sadly house the prolly now gloating exKNs. Boycott the matchup and let them TC and FA farm each other. Uphold your pride and honor and don’t give them an impression that KNs are walking lootbags.

Personally i think there is a lot of pride and honor in outplaying the odds and still bringing it every night like i know KN can.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

kitten much?

If people want to fight, they will fight.

Also, glicko scores dont mean a thing till monday and tuesday.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

kitten much?

Kaineng is better fit to fight CD/YB/EBay or prolly Mags. (leaderboard ranking tier) T3-T4 which is quite impressive still after all those exodus from bandwagoners.

Kaineng was T8. Bandwagoners got it to T2. Most of the bandwagoners left and the current KN population is maintaining the server to T3-T4. so from T8 to T3-T4. Impressive still.

Imagine boxing man. a featherweight doesn’t fight a heavyweight.

Again, imbalanced matchups are imbalanced.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I get what you’re saying, but it’s just not the same Kaineng from T8 that I admired.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

kitten much?

Kaineng is better fit to fight CD/YB/EBay or prolly Mags. (leaderboard ranking tier) T3-T4 which is quite impressive still after all those exodus from bandwagoners.

Kaineng was T8. Bandwagoners got it to T2. Most of the bandwagoners left and the current KN population is maintaining the server to T3-T4. so from T8 to T3-T4. Impressive still.

I have a lot of fond memories from Kaineng and won’t forget them. I watched Kain grow quite a bit stronger in player skill over the months. I remember running with Chuck Norris Guild once early on and getting mowed over by pretty much everyone, then watching Chuck Guild evolve to become the Kain BL stalwart. There’s no way Kain will go all the way back down to T8.

As a late night west coast player I enjoyed seeing Kain get stronger last night into the later hours when you guys held more of the map than FA. That was me with about 6 other RE defending Mendon’s to try and slow you all down a little.

Apologies for the stragglers in Kain, we are still trying to raise the gold to get over those who want to come to TC but can’t afford it. As with any 400 person guild, I’m sure we’ll have people who’ll never move, but after all the housekeeping is done they’ll no longer be in RE.

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

:3

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

kitten much?

Imba=imba just like qq=qq

Just take time off and let the rest of kain make their own minds up.

I’d rather have the third server show up than pack it in to leave FA vs TC. We don’t have the coverage on our own to keep things from being paper thin all week.

In summary, grow a pair.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

kitten much?

I’d rather have the third server show up than pack it in to leave FA vs TC. We don’t have the coverage on our own to keep things from being paper thin all week.

In summary, grow a pair.

Not giving a Fak is the best offense ever.

Yeah, that’s what im doing. Coz i refuse to be farmed by CHIPSY and RE and etc. If the rest of Kaineng carries on then i apologize to them in advance but i choose not to be a part of this imbalanced matchup. I’m just one person though so my contributions won’t matter. But just saying.

I don’t wanna be one of those guys who bang their heads on the wall doing the same kitten and expecting different results. T2 servers have the people, the zerg skills and experience. And Kaineng is recovering from its own wounds – less populated and still demoralized. There are times when you retreat and save yourself from even more shame. And this time is one of those.

Again, I must point out that FA-TC-KN was T2 matchup with all those bandwagoners and KN failed. Now that bandwagoners are gone and we have the same matchup again? Do you expect KN to get the top spot on this tier? The thought by itself that KN will perform superbly good defies logic. Only a miracle can make that happen, though (Prolly Ajax Blue is the 2nd coming).

I’m just suggesting to my fellow Kaineng that boycotting is a valid tactic. Remember Gandhi and his civil disobedience? He won the war by not enganging to war.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holdyir.2918

Holdyir.2918

Yeah, that’s what im doing. Coz i refuse to be farmed by CHIPSY and RE. If the rest of Kaineng carries on then i apologize to them in advance but i choose not to be a part of this imbalanced matchup. I’m just one person though so my contributions won’t matter. But just saying.

With your responses, I’m sure you’d be a perfect fit on CD.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Hi from a person who hasn’t played for like 2 months! I really enjoyed the previous FA, TC, KN match ups. I see this one is quite different, but hope you can all enjoy it nonetheless. Let’s try to remain friendly and civilized to each other as the week goes on ^.^. Have a good match all, hopefully I get to try some wvw again in a month or so.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brom Malochson.9306

Brom Malochson.9306

Hey guys, remember the Risen Wraiths everyone would farm? Yeah, how did you think they felt? They probably reported it all to anet and hence the nerf!

Say NO to farming KN!

/jokepost

Brom Malichson | DB Elementalist | Temple Commander | Knights of Ares [ARES]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

Kaineng has stood through worse. I was there back in Tier 8 when Devona’s Protocol [PRO] steamrolled us for 6 weeks, and apparently Borlis Pass did the same to us weeks before that.

I stayed for the people and to help out, much like the rest of the people who are still here. We come to WvW, do what we can, and keep up the fight. Kaineng’s pride has always been it’s “Fighting Spirit”, from the days of Commander Darxio, Lionightus, Klazart, Chaster the Scarred etc. It’s not about taking 1st place for me, it’s about watching people I play with on the server get to know each other, become closer, and just having fun trolling the enemy. I’ve had my fill of “taking 1st place” when the bandwagoners came. I think I just mined ores in WvW for a couple of weeks while we ruined match-ups on our way up. I’m glad that now there’s actually something for me to do.

Like most, when the bandwagoners left, I thought “uh oh, we’re forked”, but now I’m seeing other Guilds that were overshadowed in the past rise up and step up to the plate. They’re on Teamspeak just chattering and talking to each other. Not just one or two Guilds taking control, it’s us talking to each other and learning to work together. Field Commander and Militia training are taking place (kudos to Kaineng Academy [KA] for holding a successful training session).

This match-up was a fluke, an idiotic attempt to keep the game “interesting” by its developers. I say Kainites should do what they do best, come to WvW, bring the fight, and just enjoy it. This week will be done before you know it. Check below, score doesn’t mean everything. Our people are out there, still fighting, and we’re holding and capturing grounds. Might be PvDoor, but at least there’s some red out there.

Attachments:

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Brom Malochson.9306

Serious post: TC has been spoiled lately with the lower tiers. Our muscle memory is starting to return, but today I’ve seen KN zergs in force with numbers rivaling our own, and it’s been an evenly matched fight—we’ve even been wiped a few times.

TC needs more training if we’re ever going to rival T1 servers like SoR, JQ, and BG. Numbers can’t be the winning strategy all the time.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Serious post: TC has been spoiled lately with the lower tiers. Our muscle memory is starting to return, but today I’ve seen KN zergs in force with numbers rivaling our own, and it’s been an evenly matched fight—we’ve even been wiped a few times.

TC needs more training if we’re ever going to rival T1 servers like SoR, JQ, and BG. Numbers can’t be the winning strategy all the time.

I felt this way facing Ebay and Mag. They lack numbers, but their average player had a solid build and good skill level. It helped refine my warrior build yet again.

Superior numbers tend to bring out folks on their alts looking for some easy xp.

Gotta say, I missed facing TC through all those weeks we were apart. I look forward to see you all this weekend

/PutaRingonit

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

It would be better for our server Kaineng to boycott WvWvW for a week and escape this imbalanced matchup. The the bandwagon (WM, CO, RISE, RE, Meow, XF, etc.) Kaineng wasn’t able go through the needle that is TC and FA T2 to go to T1. Do you expect a weaker server now void of these bandwagoners (even these bandwagoners are now on the other side) fare well with this same matchup?

kitten much?

In summary, grow a pair.

Yeah, that’s what im doing. Coz i refuse to be farmed by CHIPSY and RE and etc. If the rest of Kaineng carries on then i apologize to them in advance but i choose not to be a part of this imbalanced matchup. I’m just one person though so my contributions won’t matter. But just saying.

I don’t wanna be one of those guys who bang their heads on the wall doing the same kitten and expecting different results. T2 servers have the people, the zerg skills and experience. And Kaineng is recovering from its own wounds – less populated and still demoralized. There are times when you retreat and save yourself from even more shame. And this time is one of those.

Again, I must point out that FA-TC-KN was T2 matchup with all those bandwagoners and KN failed. Now that bandwagoners are gone and we have the same matchup again? Do you expect KN to get the top spot on this tier? The thought by itself that KN will perform superbly good defies logic. Only a miracle can make that happen, though (Prolly Ajax Blue is the 2nd coming).

I’m just suggesting to my fellow Kaineng that boycotting is a valid tactic. Remember Gandhi and his civil disobedience? He won the war by not enganging to war.

Boycotting is not much of a strategy. You’re going to do nothing but get your militia even more depressed cause they will lose whatever leadership is left. RE left for our own reasons, mainly because of the exodus, but we still tried to train people up until we left. Try and keep the militia active even if you are losing or some of them will never come back.

The way that some of our members who chose not to transfer are being treated is also sad. Several have been cursed out, and told to detag. Even when they explain that they are not spies and obviously have no reason to they get flak. Just because of the tag and the fact that they chose to remain. I would hope you all don’t treat them this way…

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

Boycotting is not much of a strategy. You’re going to do nothing but get your militia even more depressed cause they will lose whatever leadership is left. RE left for our own reasons, mainly because of the exodus, but we still tried to train people up until we left. Try and keep the militia active even if you are losing or some of them will never come back.

Class action such as boycotting is one way to test a solidarity of a community.

It will make your militia wonder why there are no people in WvWvW. They will go to the forums to check wtf is happening. And if they know that the server imposed a 100% boycott, they might support it or not. If they are indeed loyal and sympathetic to the community, then they will support the boycott, sacrifice ratings just to send a message, prolly a bigkitten You don’t only have to stack up on a zerg or 100% rep a guild to test your loyalty. It can be tested also if you are in one with the server community leaders decision, if they choose to boycott. Testing loyalty is important coz pin points the bandwagon guilds who are just in the server that are most likely to transfer when the going gets tough..

It sends a message that 1.) you don’t like the matchup, 2.) you refuse to be puppy punched by naturally stronger server 3.) that you like the old system better (coz the old system is gravitating servers towards a balanced matchup and is conducive to building a community even among enemies).

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Caephire.5238

For some reason I felt sad when I saw this.
Nostalgia blows …
Then I go back to wondering what the heck Kaineng is doing up in this match-up.

Attachments:

Commander Foxblaze

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

What, me? Enjoy Kaineng’s suffering after they pranced up the tiers all proud and dandy months ago? How dare you make such an accusation!

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Caephire.5238

What, me? Enjoy Kaineng’s suffering after they pranced up the tiers all proud and dandy months ago? How dare you make such an accusation!

But … I mean … those people aren’t even on this server … you know that, right?
Isn’t that like punching someone’s kid because his father smacked you?

Commander Foxblaze

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

I couldn’t swallow the fact that there are RE in KN while their forces are Zerging in TC. Imagine a RE guy in KN forking the whereabouts of Ajax Blue in EB to the RE zerg. This thought makes me cringe. This spying is bullcrap and needs to stop. Please RE get the rest of your people out of Kaineng.

I’ve been on Kain since I first got GW2. I remember [RE] was one of the first to join Kain (and last to leave). I remember the journey we went on together, turning me and countless others on the server from people who would attack a fortified gate with an arrow cart to half decent WvW’ers. I remember trying to interpret Jang’s Korean yelling and the first time we played against blackgate and got such a shock that my testicles shrivelled up into my abdomen.

A post like this hurts to read. I left for TC with [RE], not because I wanted to bandwagon to another server, but because the community on KN was getting so toxic and I didn’t agree with it any more. I want to be on a server where commanders aren’t openly trolled in mapchat, and you can walk through LA without some elitist calling your guild a piece of kitten. If the price I have to pay for this is being labelled a traitor then so be it. I feel bad about this matchup, it’s obviously unfair, but I miss the old KN.

Also there are still probably around 50 [RE] on Kain. Still very loyal to the server. It’d be nice if you’d understand they just want to WvW, and have nothing to gain by spying in such an already imba matchup.

Best wishes for the future KN, I’ve already been wiped by HIS and Ph numerous times :P

<3

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg598/yazid901/Gw2_2013_06_23_04_57_57_524_zps3a3e4f54.png

Random fight like this is what made T2 the best match up ever!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Alcopaul, you are the biggest downer ever.

I’m glad not everybody on Kain shares your opinion.

You are probably doing more harm than good with your call to boycott.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Just a reminder, it is a pretty trashy thing to laugh or dance on a corpse after you swarm over someone with numbers- just sayin’

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg598/yazid901/Gw2_2013_06_23_04_57_57_524_zps3a3e4f54.png

Random fight like this is what made T2 the best match up ever!

This reminds me of a moment when we got back into bay to find a golem in the water closing in on inner. We saw the people at the gate and decided the 10-15 of us would rush the golem and see what happened. It turned into one of the funnest under water fights I’ve ever had, unfortunately it quickly turned one sided as our numbers showed up.
Either way, MAD props to the KN that were on KNBL before the patch on reset! You guys just never quit, and I especially noticed how tanky most of them were. Props to the commander for doing a good job of keeping the group out of our front line too, it was quite impressive to watch.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Brom Malochson.9306

Never capitulate!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Borne Trickster.8254

Borne Trickster.8254

Let’s just have fun, all right?

Nari, Sylvari Necromancer of [Envy]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

I’ve been on Kain since I first got GW2. I remember [RE] was one of the first to join Kain (and last to leave). I remember the journey we went on together, turning me and countless others on the server from people who would attack a fortified gate with an arrow cart to half decent WvW’ers. I remember trying to interpret Jang’s Korean yelling and the first time we played against blackgate and got such a shock that my testicles shrivelled up into my abdomen.

A post like this hurts to read. I left for TC with [RE], not because I wanted to bandwagon to another server, but because the community on KN was getting so toxic and I didn’t agree with it any more. I want to be on a server where commanders aren’t openly trolled in mapchat, and you can walk through LA without some elitist calling your guild a piece of kitten. If the price I have to pay for this is being labelled a traitor then so be it. I feel bad about this matchup, it’s obviously unfair, but I miss the old KN.

Also there are still probably around 50 [RE] on Kain. Still very loyal to the server. It’d be nice if you’d understand they just want to WvW, and have nothing to gain by spying in such an already imba matchup.

Best wishes for the future KN, I’ve already been wiped by HIS and Ph numerous times :P

<3

Aw Squirty, I think it is a select few who would troll you and RE like that. Best wishes in TC to you all.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

The last time I played this game, was during this same matchup. How this game changes….

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

Alcopaul, you are the biggest downer ever.

I’m glad not everybody on Kain shares your opinion.

You are probably doing more harm than good with your call to boycott.

You won’t win if you don’t compete, true. But also be reminded that you will not LOSE when you don’t compete.

Yeah, it’s just my opinion. And one of our community server’s admins/leaders Foxblaze has voiced out his views in this thread and /respect. mine is just a minority voice and im sure people would want to troll or just have fun or unlock vistas and POI for their legendaries or or troll back Ajax Blue or just give it a try facing a tougher zerg and improve on tactics. nothing wrong with that.

Perhaps now is not the time for boycotting but if kittenz goes for a 3rd time and be faced again with lost cause/autoLOLlose matchups, I hope that our server leaders consider my suggestion. But it’s not too late. its just the 2nd day.

And the what the hell are those excuses that some of the RE decides to stay because they are loyal to the server? What bullcrap is that? If they are loyal to the server, they shouldve left RE and join a homegrown Kaineng guild. Don’t give me that kittenty excuse. It’s just a rep and guild chat away to tell someone in your guild to tell that commander Ajax Blue (yes Commander icon is global last time i check) is going deep on tarnished coast EB territories and capturing the Rouges camp.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Why would they leave their guild that has still a lot of their friends in it?

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

why would not they follow their friends which are a lot and roleplay in their new server? what’s the point of staying in kaineng when I dont even see them WvWvWing since they left and suddenly appeared again when we were faced with TC, their new bandwagon server. Connect the dots. Their lame excuses only works for stupid people.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

why would not they follow their friends and roleplay in their new server?

Costs a lot of Gems to transfer yo… Rethesis is working to bring more of their people over but it takes time.

They definitely weren’t expecting to see KN and TC in a match against each other either.

Blaming or attacking them for it is pretty kitten IMO.

NAGA|TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

Yeah, that’s what im doing. Coz i refuse to be farmed by CHIPSY and RE. If the rest of Kaineng carries on then i apologize to them in advance but i choose not to be a part of this imbalanced matchup. I’m just one person though so my contributions won’t matter. But just saying.

With your responses, I’m sure you’d be a perfect fit on CD.

I’m not trying to troll but this statement amazes me

It seems like half of you TC people did not believe that you would get flak from the servers that you recruited guilds from. Did you think CD was going to just let things slide while they were getting rolfstomped by a server that included their own guilds at some point? Do you think the same will be said about TC.

How you you feel if CERN and Pink packed bags and headed off to SoR for “better fights” then for the next 5 weeks in a row, you had to face SoR?? It is one thing to lose core guilds to rival super stacked servers, it is another to have to face these servers and get stomped by people you once called friends. (i am NOT saying that CERN of PiNk is transferring off, im just making a reference to how it MIGHT feel)

Then at the end of the day, have SoR come on the forums and give you pointers on how to be better?

That being said, i feel for Kain people and this matchup creates problems for all servers, TC the least though

TC, a near max server, will probably Que 3-4 BL during prime time, FA will probably be hard pressed to hold their own home BL and EBG

With that, I see TC winning by 100k+ easily

GLHF all

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

why would not they follow their friends and roleplay in their new server?

Costs a lot of Gems to transfer yo… Rethesis is working to bring more of their people over but it takes time.

They definitely weren’t expecting to see KN and TC in a match against each other either.

Blaming or attacking them for it is pretty kitten IMO.

No kitten. They could afford time tokens to keep up their sPvP dueling server. And the RE in KN i see wears high end gears. Yeah right. Legit excuse man.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Then at the end of the day, have SoR come on the forums and give you pointers on how to be better?

Well honestly most of that happened (without the “guilds transferring off TC” part)…

The main difference I see here is nobody picked these Matches – TC had no interest in fighting CD or “rubbing it in” in any way. The “ANet RNGMonster” belched it out at us and there was some hostility between a few people on CD and a few of our Guilds originally from there.

Rethesis definitely had no control over the RNGMonster putting KN against us.

There’s no question this match is pretty kitten-y.

But are you going to throw a tantrum and rant at [BT] if you get matched up against BG?

NAGA|TC

(edited by Rackhir Tanelorn.9123)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

(blahblahblahblah) with TC, their new bandwagon server. (blahblahblahblah).

TC is not a bandwagon server… lol

i said “TC, their new bandwagon server.” not “TC, a bandwagon server”

fail.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

Well honestly most of that happened (without the “guilds transferring off TC” part)…

The main difference I see here is nobody picked these Matches – TC had no interest in fighting CD or “rubbing it in” in any way. The “ANet RNGMonster” belched it out at us and there was some hostility between a few people on CD and a few of our Guilds originally from there.

Rethesis definitely had no control over the RNGMonster putting KN against us.

There’s no question this match is pretty kitten-y.

But are you going to throw a tantrum and rant at [BT] if you get matched up against BG?

What is BT? the best example will be WM, if i may.

Well what will prolly happen is that i won’t see 3-4 tagged up WM magically appearing in 4 of the borderlands when we will have the chance to face Blackgate at reset.

At least the D|E|RP spy had class and actually bothered to pay gems to be on enemy servers.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: sered.5618

sered.5618

To me it feels like my girlfriends just left me and ive walked into a bar and shes standing in the corner with this guy TC and she got her tongue down his throat.

Only Kaineng .

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

What is BT? the best example will be WM, if i may.

Well what will prolly happen is that i won’t see 3-4 tagged up WM magically appearing in 4 of the borderlands when we will have the chance to face Blackgate at reset.

At least the D|E|RP spy had class and actually bothered to pay gems to be on enemy servers.

My reply was to Zook, but if what you are upset about is spying do you realize how silly that makes you look?

First off, TC has more than enough Sentries and Scouts to track Zergs. Second, if those [RE] were so set on “spying” wouldn’t it make so much more sense for them to simply turn their tags off and avoid this whole situation?

You are calling them “spies” and “traitors” like it is impossible for them to actually be fighting for KN while still there. Haven’t you and your friends ever had a “pick up game” of basketball or football/soccer where even though you are all friends you still play against each other?

I really do think it is best if this is bothering you so much for you to just step away and take the week off. You are only causing a lot of strife where there doesn’t need to be any.

NAGA|TC