6/21 TC/FA/KN

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

Hate to keep feeding a troll but they didn’t just magically appear. RE members on Kain have been WvWing before this week, you just didn’t care to look for them or you’re just a troll. No one is gloating, no one is spying, but someone is kitten crazy and it’s not the RE members you seem to despise. Our guild members can be on Kaineng and they can rep us if they want since you know…guilds are cross-server. But hey, keep screaming that we’re out to getcha if that makes you feel good.

To the best of my WvWvW knowledge since your post about RE leaving for TC, i haven’t seen any tinge of RE in KN WvWvW until the reset.

I don’t care if you’re actually spying or gloating on your guild chat since you have access to both sides of the server. Just saying that the situation will lead people think that you were up for something sinister. Commonsense. Don’t blame my commonsense for thinking this. I’m not even crying. if i am, tears couldve flooded my keyboard and it should already stopped sending characters to this post.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have a personal vendetta vs RE or something. I am not your disgruntled kicked out ex guildie or something. Just pointing out the obvious issues.

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Hate to keep feeding a troll but they didn’t just magically appear. RE members on Kain have been WvWing before this week, you just didn’t care to look for them or you’re just a troll. No one is gloating, no one is spying, but someone is kitten crazy and it’s not the RE members you seem to despise. Our guild members can be on Kaineng and they can rep us if they want since you know…guilds are cross-server. But hey, keep screaming that we’re out to getcha if that makes you feel good.

To the best of my WvWvW knowledge since your post about RE leaving for TC, i haven’t seen any tinge of RE in KN WvWvW until the reset.

Well I have the esteemed honor and privilege of being on TS and seeing our guild list and chat. They have been in WvW for Kain and will continue. Not everyone is moving to TC as I have mentioned and some of them will continue to do WvW. Get over it already…

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

Has it occurred to you that our guys have farmed what they could to pay for their transfers or took a break from WvW to recharge. RE wvw’s every single day same time we always do regardless of transfer. That in itself can get exhausting and cause burn out. KN by an amazingly off chance ends up vs TC and our guys are like hell yea lets kick ourselves on the field. We were chasing an FA zerg last night towards anz and walked over one of our KN RE buddies dead on the field there. We all just laughed it off, cause its fun, thats the week we wanna make it into as fun as possible week given the situation. Some of your guys have already said you want to boycott wvw so what harm in our guys comin out to fight club style fight us in open field do. Has it not occurred to you that our guys there are also getting points for Kain by taking camps or assisting on towers. Who are you to say when they should or should not wvw. We have no need to spy on KN, we only want to have a good fight if anything the RE on KN would be your advantage, telling you guys where not to go so you can avoid us.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

This weeks forum troll is now well fed, perhaps we can /ignore in order to actually talk about the match??

Great fights in KN BL last night!

It was looty-licious!

Even while outmanned we held off kain and TC in the SE tower while superior trebs and catas went down all around us. Since you all refused to come inside, we brought the fight to you a pried the bags from your cold dead corpses.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

boycott was just a suggestion. some of the kn leaders and commanders have posted in this thread already saying that they will continue fighting and getting points just to keep the server ranking.

But i would actually love to see a total server boycott happening, if not now, the future perhaps, just to see if the server sticks it together just as a zerg stacks on each other. hopefully other servers if not kaineng.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

How is the match going over all? Kind of interested in this one.

Waves at Shaka Zulu, Dhampyr, and JudgeD

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Lets rename this thread to the “qq about kain and RE”

Then nobody has to be bothered to waste time posting ACTUAL MATCH-UP POSTS!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

To add an actual matchup story.

That was a fun fight for garrison the other night. KN pushed to only holding garrison. No supply, no towers, 2 walls on each side down and the North inner and Watergates in splinters by the end of it. It was a fight of the inevitable KN had no chance… but you know what? We stood our ground… and fought to the last man as hard as we could.

TC great job on wearing everything down and the RE zerg that placed the cata on the side to lob into the lord room was a trick I had no seen before. It was crazy hectic but fun as hell at the same time.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

So much this!
My gawsh its poison and silly. This is a game! Have freakin fun.
btw Hi FA!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

So much this!
My gawsh its poison and silly. This is a game! Have freakin fun.
btw Hi FA!

Hi TC!

/wave
/beckon

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

The problem is… once is a coincidence… happening for hours on reset night gives justification to the idea at least some of the KN-RE are feeding some information to someone in the know at RE. Does RE need it? No…. did they use it as an advantage to get as much as a point lead on reset night as they can? You betcha.

And they have this RE forum warrior telling that RE was only on EBG during reset. i loled and thank you for corroborating my claims. So who’s trolling now?

They don’t need to do it because TC without RE is strong by itself. I am not even convinced that it is all about accruing points for their server. pretty much it’s gloating.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

The problem is… once is a coincidence… happening for hours on reset night gives justification to the idea at least some of the KN-RE are feeding some information to someone in the know at RE. Does RE need it? No…. did they use it as an advantage to get as much as a point lead on reset night as they can? You betcha.

And they have this RE forum warrior telling that RE was only on EBG during reset. i loled and thank you for corroborating my claims. So who’s trolling now?

They don’t need to do it because TC without RE is strong by itself. I am not even convinced that it is all about accruing points for their server. pretty much it’s gloating.

No, you see, because I was on KNBL for reset with [CERN], [PiNK] and [TSF]. [RE] were in EB as pointed out earlier and if you take into account the long queues on reset, there is no way [RE] would have gotten into KNBL anyway.

I was there all night long. [RE] weren’t there and, hm, neither were you so please drop the unsubstantiated accusations.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

Half this thread is 1 dude with his tin foil on full….

Just play and have some fun, why is it so impt to tar and feather, speculate on anecdotal evidence and as a result drive wedges between people?

Good luck and good fights all around, ignore the stupid scores and play for fun.

If you dont have enough to stack more than one map, stack that map and make the other servers pay.

Meega Kweesta

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

I was there all night long. [RE] weren’t there and, hm, neither were you so please drop the unsubstantiated accusations.

I was there in KNBL. Saw RE in Citadel and mixed with TC zerg. Ostra also says that, right?

Scroll up and have the time to read Ostra.3927’s post. kthx.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

Since then.. RE has been pretty much a ghost in the WvW scene again like it was before reset. Make up your own minds people.

Prolly they advised their KN-RE already coz they are giving TC-RE a bad image.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Not only is RE spying, but FA and TC have entered into a super-secret alliance to 2v1 Kaineng.

(I figured if folks were going to continue to toss out lame conspiracy theories, I would jump on board as well)

Lol? It’s not conspiracy at all man. Coz I actually saw [RE] on KN WvWvW during reset.

it’s all conspiracy if someone thinks that the [Myth] or [KA] guy is actually [RE] guy and tipping of [RE] about a [Myth] and [KA] commanders movement.

Glad you can read the letters “R” and “E” in a guild tag. Just because they are there doesn’t mean anything about spying. Besides, it doesn’t matter either way – not like it’s going to affect the match outcome. Hard to believe this has to be spelled out to you.

And, since your own words are most fitting…

Obvious things are obvious.

Edit: And I’m done feeding the troll.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

Cmon stop this re this, re that, just enjoy the matchup, whatever happened at reset, happened, build a bridge and get over it, we’re playing tc and fa this week, we prolly wnt be playing them ever again, kn lets take this time to fight, train, and learn much from this matchup. Whatever re does, not gonna concern us after reset anyway.

Great fights so far! Cnb not giving up still fighting, taking this time to train more and grt some good fights out there! Although its a broken matchup lets just enjoy killing each other in the battlefield, instead of this nonsense (re spying, re did this, re did that blah blah blah) kaineng fighting!!

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Dude! Long time no see. Glad to see you’re still around! /cheer

Haven’t had much of a chance to hit up Dub v Dub yet, it’s been a hectic weekend so far. Looking forward to jumping in some today though!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I was there in KNBL. Saw RE in Citadel and mixed with TC zerg. Ostra also says that, right?

1 or 2 random RE who managed to get into 1 BL quicker than another does not make a guild presence.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Waves back

Going by this thread, funny you should ask…. :P Glad to see I still have one KN who remembers me fondly. :0. Been getting my share of loot bags, so I’d say it’s going well.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Been getting my share of loot bags

And giving them to! XD

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Yeah, but guess what? [RE] were there but it was a [CERN] commander. I was hopping between both guild channels for the entirety of the night so I have a good idea of what was happening. If you want to keep going, I might as well bite and let everyone know that you think the [RE] on Kaineng were actively liasing with our commanders, right?

Dat common sense. Enjoy your infractions.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

In regards to those who think the RE still on KN are bad apples, let me tell you a story…

Time: Saturday afn
Place: Greenbriar Tower in KBL

In the course of visiting KBL not 24 hours past, I chanced upon the KN trebbing of Greebriar, which they built near the ruins vista. After a number of failed grenading attempts from the south, I then went north to come from the rear. As I approached the water, I espied a KN necro, who showed signs of combat. With an unshakeable resolve, I continued on my course. The necro began hitting me with the wells that chill and poison. I made it to the eastern arch before I was downed. The necro did not attempt to finish but left me in downed state for a couple of KN to finish off some seconds later. The necro who attacked me bore had the guild tag “RE”.

If that doesn’t convince the conspiracy theorists that the RE left on KN are just goofing off, I doubt any other anecdotal evidence will.

CrSy/LaWz

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Berkut.2837

Dude! Long time no see. Glad to see you’re still around! /cheer

Haven’t had much of a chance to hit up Dub v Dub yet, it’s been a hectic weekend so far. Looking forward to jumping in some today though!

Yup, took a break from the game and then life came up and ate my ability to play :P. Hope your enjoying TC bud, they seem like a great community based on what I saw when we played them a couple months ago.

Waves back

Going by this thread, funny you should ask…. :P Glad to see I still have one KN who remembers me fondly. :0. Been getting my share of loot bags, so I’d say it’s going well.

I don’t hate anyone who transferred, people can play where they want, as long as people still keep it friendly and enjoy playing with or against each other. That being said, when I get playing again, I imagine I’ll miss seeing staple names around the Kaineng server. Hope those loot bags keep landing at your feet.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I hope RE on Kain are also turning siege around, wasting supply in towers and keeps, dropping trebs and golems at gates, giving weakness reports to TC, not using anything other than the #1 skill and running away from all fights.

This would make the most sense.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I hope RE on Kain are also turning siege around, wasting supply in towers and keeps, dropping trebs and golems at gates, giving weakness reports to TC, not using anything other than the #1 skill and running away from all fights.

How flashy are your pants
Do they have some ants
You need to come to TC and dance..
Boom Boom Boom

RE ain’t got no spies
Some of you are living lies…
You need to come to TC and eat pies!
Boom Boom Boom

FA and TC, living the big dream
Running around getting loot bags it seems
You need to come to TC and get some ICE CREAM
BOOM BOOM BOOM

Sorry – the thread totally needed some silliness!

I’m having fun, FA is putting up some good fights, and you’re little ninja capping teams are making me have a migraine KN – nice to see you out and about as well, please stop killing my dolyak (Shirley), it takes her forever to respawn.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

@Berkut:

Hey dude good to see you over here!

Danaris/Vara here. Silke and I were out and about last night in KN’s BL. Much loot there was. Most of it from FA but I picked up a few with KN initials on the side Anyway, I still run with the [Dom] tag so you’ll recognize me. Hope to see you on later tonight. I’m sure you’ll find Silke in there, but I have to do other things today. Silke is with [KH] now, same as Dhampyr.

Dhampyr:

I’m still trying to find that elusive Eve on the field as well!

TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Bandwagon Eva?

Oh she’s out there being all bandwagony on a bandwagon wagon of band somewhere

Ps anybody have a good hiding place while I wait for Eva to read this?

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

We were so scared of Kaineng we figured out ahead of time that we’d be fighting them, and that they’d be the red borderland. We purposely sent them to spy on you because you posed such a threat to TC. Boring match boring week.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Berkut.2837

@Berkut:

Danaris/Vara here. Silke and I were out and about last night in KN’s BL. Much loot there was. Most of it from FA but I picked up a few with KN initials on the side Anyway, I still run with the [Dom] tag so you’ll recognize me. Hope to see you on later tonight. I’m sure you’ll find Silke in there, but I have to do other things today. Silke is with [KH] now, same as Dhampyr.

Dhampyr:

Vara! Great to hear from you again. Unfortunately, I moved and started another bout of post-secondary education, so I can’t play for another two weeks or so. Glad to hear your still repping DOM, I intend to when I start playing again, maybe I’ll be able to get the guild some extra life again.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I was going to say HI to everyone but the amount of QQ is a joke. TC isn’t known for spying not sure what else to say except

Sup

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

had a lot of fun in TCBL

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Yeah, but guess what? [RE] were there but it was a [CERN] commander.

Yeah so I guess you ate your own crap by typing this.

RE was there. Period.

Lol no.

When I say [RE] was there, I mean like less than ten i.e. not in force. Common sense =/= one person from [RE] was there, all of [RE] was there? You can continue with your delusion that [RE] was there, gloating en masse whilst coordinating with their cross-server spies.

All these conspiracy theories aren’t good for one’s health.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

TC, I must commend you for your amazing teamwork. When fighting outnumbered situations you always manage to get the hard-res’ off.

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Skirmish right outside FA spawn-Vale-Briar was really fun. Looking forward to more of those.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

@Berkut:

Dhampyr:

Vara! Great to hear from you again. Unfortunately, I moved and started another bout of post-secondary education, so I can’t play for another two weeks or so. Glad to hear your still repping DOM, I intend to when I start playing again, maybe I’ll be able to get the guild some extra life again.

Sweet! We’ll get the Band back together! I left the tag up hoping others would come over and see it! I look forward to running with you again.

TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Berkut.2837

Maybe, though we may become more of a cross server guild, were split between two pretty evenly right now (I am staying on Kaineng :P). We can discuss it more though when were able to play in game, I think we have filled the wvw thread enough with our guild convo :P.

Also, just noticed Jayne was gone o.0. Have fun in Piken.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

lolol. Love your posts. <3

@alcopaul: All I’ll say is from what I know, [RE] members left on KN have been catching flak in WvW chats, getting nasty pm’s, and have overall been treated pretty poorly before this match and during. So it’s really not a shock to me that they have failed to have a presence during your last couple matchups. I’m sorry if this match sucks for you and some of your server mates. But regardless, tons of your WvW’ers are bringing a lot to the table this week and making it a fun match imo.

Missed yooouuu FA! <3 Fun as always!

~Arabella

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Bandwagon Eva?

Oh she’s out there being all bandwagony on a bandwagon wagon of band somewhere

Ps anybody have a good hiding place while I wait for Eva to read this?

Last I saw she’s back posting in the T1 Thread with her sig showing [BT] again…

My guess is she’s afraid to face Sonar Beards

NAGA|TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

This thread. Just wow.

Seriously though. Anet needs to release some tin foil hats in the gem store. Could make a fortune this week.

Its fun fighting KN and FA, while the score doesn’t really show it, this is a lot better matchup than last week.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.2608

Moderator.2608

Hi! Please come back to the original topic.
Thanks!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Berkut.2837

Thanks!

Thank you nameless moderator! Can we have a score update please?

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Teehee Squirty ma goo

Clever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

Thanks!

Thank You! Seriously
I like pancakes too.

Toasted Coaster

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathwaffle.8467

Deathwaffle.8467

Here a score update for people who want it

Attachments:

Deathwaffle
Charr-Level 80-Warrior

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brom Malochson.9306

Brom Malochson.9306

Hope I scared you FA on FABL Hills earlier! I was the golem hitting southgate. Had a pointman on watch but by the time he said inc it was too late to port back Bravo to each and every one of you, been a bunch of glorious fights on FABL today!

Brom Malichson | DB Elementalist | Temple Commander | Knights of Ares [ARES]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Berkut.2837

Thank you! I was actually expecting the score to be more extreme than it is :P.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

FA, and K. I hope You all had fun when fighting us earlier. ;3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

Good fights in FA BL this afternoon. FA put up a spirited defense of Hills. Good show.

CrSy/LaWz

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunatuna.6823

lunatuna.6823

Hey TC! Camera hacking once an hour at FABL/Dawn’s today. For shame! And on a tower with such great views for /bug screenies. Maybe not so clever?