6/21 TC/FA/KN

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ezeriel.9574

Ezeriel.9574

So I have been informed that:

I am not allowed to post videos showing exploits.

The only way to play the engineer is to exploit it.
Playing the engineer “as intended” is simply not viable.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

hehe, i got away from that kn defense in water gate of gar. huhu, let us in, we just want to hug. ;3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: KSQK.3485

KSQK.3485

Dear Kaining,

Please Keep Ajax to yourselves.

-Love
Khandarus Wolfwood of Tc

Dear TC,

Please try to get Ajax permabanned. He’s making Kaineng the WORST WvW server now.

-Love
A Kaineng player who is trying to get WvW map completion with his main character so he can get Gifts of Exploration.

(edited by KSQK.3485)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Yey, FA is so many. This is becoming fun. Keep it up guys. Kamusta sa mga brad DPS. You guys really zerged that one human(leax) and norn (me) at kn garison.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Man that was really fun at Briar Tower on TCBL yesterday, I’m so proud of our force and guild for wiping one three times our size more than once using tactical choke-pointing and baiting.

[CRZY] gives its regards.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

FA/TC we hope we get a chance to fight you guys in a rematch of the old “Tier 2” soon! Hope you guys are having fun with KN!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

FA/TC we hope we get a chance to fight you guys in a rematch of the old “Tier 2” soon! Hope you guys are having fun with KN!

:3 hehe, the old tier 2 was fa/tc/and kn the new tier 2 is fa/tc/and db.

i do miss your guys painfully patient way of taking our tc items. >3<

Just imagine – those out of no where siege placements ..

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: lensor.9684

lensor.9684

Yes this match-up kind of blows for morale, but I think it is important to remember that even if Kaineng finishes dead last this week, we can still gain rating points here! We are not supposed to win this matchup, in fact every point we do take is a win.

Yes it might feel overwhelming to face TC with their superior numbers and so many of our old friends fighting on their side, but it is not a useless fight by any means. It is just time to whip out the Guerrilla tactics. Take that camp. Kill those Dolyaks. Spend this week training for future matches. Don’t look too closely on the overall score, focus on accomplishing the small things, and take pride in doing that.

I have heard of some seriously awesome fights so far this match, so it is really worth while logging in, even though the overall score looks kind of lop sided.

And I hope that everyone can get over the fact that we are now facing friends in the field. No one predicted this, so let’s make the best of the hand dealt. We in Dii also lost several of our core WvW-ers to TC, but you wont see us giving up or hating on the people who opted to leave Kaineng. Nor will you see any Dii-ers “spying” on Kaineng (or on TC), everyone is just playing to have fun and experience the game the best they can.

Bark N Mad [Dii] ~ The Order of Dii Guild Officer ~ Jade Quarry

(edited by lensor.9684)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Yes this match-up kind of blows for morale, but I think it is important to remember that even if Kaineng finishes dead last this week, we can still gain rating points here! We are not supposed to win this matchup, in fact every point we do take is a win.

Yes it might feel overwhelming to face TC with their superior numbers and so many of our old friends fighting on their side, but it is not a useless fight by any means. It is just time to whip out the Guerrilla tactics. Take that camp. Kill those Dolyaks. Spend this week training for future matches. Don’t look too closely on the overall score, focus on accomplishing the small things, and take pride in doing that.

I have heard of some seriously awesome fights so far this match, so it is really worth while logging in, even though the overall score looks kind of lop sided.

And I hope that everyone can get over the fact that we are now facing friends in the field. No one predicted this, so let’s make the best of the hand dealt. We in Dii also lost several of our core WvW-ers to TC, but you wont see us giving up or hating on the people who opted to leave Kaineng. Nor will you see any Dii-ers “spying” on Kaineng (or on TC), everyone is just playing to have fun and experience the game the best they can.

Very well said.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I’m having a blast so far. It’s really nice just being able to kind of forget WPs or other keep upgrades for a week and just fight for the sake of it. I could do this every week personally but I’m kind of a weirdo. I was starting to get bored in our super even matchups with YB et al so this is a good change of pace.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: KSQK.3485

KSQK.3485

Even so, Kaineng is still considered to be the worst WvW server because we kinda lack effective strategy dealing with zergs that greatly outnumber us, the lack of people participating in Kaineng WvW, the inability to control our own borderland (heck our kittening garrison got captured numerous times), commanders who have no kittening idea what they are doing or the priorities of controlling important locations (if the garrison or the main EB keep is captured, retaking it is the highest priority no matter what); and of course, Ajax Blue.

I’m planning to transfer away from Kaineng because Kaineng makes it really difficult to do WvW map exploration which I really need for 100% map completion for one character. And considering that Kaineng is stuck on the color red like three to four times in a row, it kinda shows how much fail Kaineng is in WvW.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Even so, Kaineng is still considered to be the worst WvW server because we kinda lack effective strategy dealing with zergs that greatly outnumber us, the lack of people participating in Kaineng WvW, the inability to control our own borderland (heck our kittening garrison got captured numerous times), commanders who have no kittening idea what they are doing or the priorities of controlling important locations (if the garrison or the main EB keep is captured, retaking it is the highest priority no matter what); and of course, Ajax Blue.

I’m planning to transfer away from Kaineng because Kaineng makes it really difficult to do WvW map exploration which I really need for 100% map completion for one character. And considering that Kaineng is stuck on the color red like three to four times in a row, it kinda shows how much fail Kaineng is in WvW.

Wait what? Worst?

I would certainly not call Kaineng the worst. Not by a long shot.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

stuff

Waaaait are you the one who was complaining they couldn’t get map completion on reset night as we were fighting for hours to even get our Garrison? Because if so, dude, just dude.

love,

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I see no lack of fighting spirit from Kaineng that would suggest it is the worst WvW server. That is a completely inaccurate characterization.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

RE wouldn’t doesn’t operate like that. We have been a large WvW guild since head start from Darkhaven. We are a proud WvW Focused guild who will not tolerate something like that.

Unlike RE’s new TS buddy full blooded.

But anyways, even people on the side with more PPT don’t even look at the PPT, a lot of us are here for the open field battles. And even though our 40-50 man zerg wiped against a 70-80 man zerg FA a couple times in EB, we had chances to win, even if outnumbered like that we’ve done it before. But I think the militia will know more of what to expect next time with maneuvering, sticking together and whatnot. GJ to all, have fun.

That was a 35man FA zerg. Just an fyi.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

RE wouldn’t doesn’t operate like that. We have been a large WvW guild since head start from Darkhaven. We are a proud WvW Focused guild who will not tolerate something like that.

But anyways, even people on the side with more PPT don’t even look at the PPT, a lot of us are here for the open field battles. And even though our 40-50 man zerg wiped against a 70-80 man zerg FA a couple times in EB, we had chances to win, even if outnumbered like that we’ve done it before. But I think the militia will know more of what to expect next time with maneuvering, sticking together and whatnot. GJ to all, have fun.

I think he’s referring to the Novus/danelon megazerg. Those are -always- 80-man megazergs, and we can always tell when it’s him…for various reasons.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

We have 70+ man zergs o.O??

I guess wiping to those kinds of numbers makes it easier to cope with.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

We have 70+ man zergs o.O??

I guess wiping to those kinds of numbers makes it easier to cope with.

It’s really just that one commander it seems. Novus (sp?), still repping VK.

/shrug

RET did have a pretty big group on reset, and that was a lot of fun. They wiped our ~25 EP group a few times, but they weren’t big enough to deal with CERN and EP when we fought together.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

You may be takling about another night, RE doesnt loose against evenly manned fights, atleast not open feild fights. Not even SoR would fight us without Arrow Carts in the open field. Not trying to sound kitteny, but I havent seen a FA Zerg during primetime with merely 35 people in it. RE wipes, FA has wiped us but I have yet to see a WvW guild that can wipe RE as a guild with even numbers. To back it up have any FA guild whisper Ethersin for a friendly GvG with even numbers.

Crazy Leg

(edited by Littlefeather.8623)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

You may be takling about another night, RE doesnt loose against evenly manned fights, atleast not open feild fights. Not even SoR would fight us without Arrow Carts in the open field. Not trying to sound kitteny, but I havent seen a FA Zerg during primetime with merely 35 people in it. RE wipes, FA has wiped us but I have yet to see a WvW guild that can wipe RE as a guild with even numbers. To back it up have any FA guild whisper Ethersin for a friendly GvG with even numbers.

just letting you know that these kinds of posts will shine a bad light on your guild so if I were you, I would probably stop.

(edited by Andy.9137)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

RET did have a pretty big group on reset, and that was a lot of fun. They wiped our ~25 EP group a few times, but they weren’t big enough to deal with CERN and EP when we fought together.

I think this was Saturday night and the RET zerg was big, but i think we were only around 25 also. Both of your zergs were around the same size as us and combined you had us outnumbered greatly. It kinda reduced us to protecting what we had and limited the open field fights, not really my cup of tea but it had to be done or we would lose everything.

Most nights it seems end this way for this week.

You may be takling about another night, RE doesnt loose against evenly manned fights, atleast not open feild fights. Not even SoR would fight us without Arrow Carts in the open field. Not trying to sound kitteny, but I havent seen a FA Zerg during primetime with merely 35 people in it. RE wipes, FA has wiped us but I have yet to see a WvW guild that can wipe RE as a guild with even numbers . To back it up have any FA guild whisper Ethersin for a friendly GvG with even numbers.

GvG’ing is different from open field fights. RE (on DB, back when they were new to DB) were the best at GvG’s but they would get wiped them in open field almost everytime. Open field has the element of surprise and class composition. GvG’s do not always measure your guilds ability to open field fight.

If you really think you are the best, go fight AGG, BT, or RG. Fraps it and show me then ill say you are the best.

EDITED: to bold a part in my quote

(edited by Kingzook.1620)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Littlefeather.8623

I think this was Saturday night and the RET zerg was big, but i think we were only around 25 also. Both of your zergs were around the same size as us and combined you had us outnumbered greatly. It kinda reduced us to protecting what we had and limited the open field fights, not really my cup of tea but it had to be done or we would lose everything.

Most nights it seems end this way for this week.

GvG’ing is different from open field fights. RE (on DB, back when they were new to DB) were the best at GvG’s but they would get wiped them in open field almost everytime. Open field has the element of surprise and class composition. GvG’s do not always measure your guilds ability to open field fight.

If you really think you are the best, go fight AGG, BT, or RG. Fraps it and show me then ill say you are the best.

I never stated “best” in my post, never used the word at all. We know were are not the best, but we also know were not the worst, and always willing to take on challenges to become better.

Crazy Leg

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

You may be takling about another night, RE doesnt loose against evenly manned fights, atleast not open feild fights. Not even SoR would fight us without Arrow Carts in the open field. Not trying to sound kitteny, but I havent seen a FA Zerg during primetime with merely 35 people in it. RE wipes, FA has wiped us but I have yet to see a WvW guild that can wipe RE as a guild with even numbers.

RE is a mediocre zerg guild. Nothing special or unique and certainly not in the top 10 that I have fought against. If you were half as good as you think you are you wouldn’t be riding the coat-tails of an already successful server now would you.

~ AoN ~

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Let’s everybody on all sides tone it down a lil please?

While I’m sure your motivation is purely to provide SHAKA with “quality material” for her next MS Paint Masterpiece I think we can find better sources of inspiration

NAGA|TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Littlefeather.8623

You may be takling about another night, RE doesnt loose against evenly manned fights, atleast not open feild fights. Not even SoR would fight us without Arrow Carts in the open field. Not trying to sound kitteny, but I havent seen a FA Zerg during primetime with merely 35 people in it. RE wipes, FA has wiped us but I have yet to see a WvW guild that can wipe RE as a guild with even numbers.

RE is a mediocre zerg guild. Nothing special or unique and certainly not in the top 10 that I have fought against. If you were half as good as you think you are you wouldn’t be riding the coat-tails of an already successful server now would you.

Oh another “bandwagon” post?

I never wanted to leave Darkhaven, but we did due to being the last large WvW guild left after all else did. We had no support from other large WvW guilds at all. Some of us didnt think we had to leave KN either, but again due to mass large exodus’ it almost felt the same, just not to the degree we felt it on DH from T8 to T2 and back again, then with KN as well. So were not riding on any coat tails here my freind, we are just glad to not be depended on so much like we have in the past. Glad to have a stable server.

Crazy Leg

(edited by Littlefeather.8623)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

While I might dislike Kaineng for being the bandwagon server that probably finished off Devona’s Rest after Maguuma gave it the killing blow, I’d hardly call them a bunch of failures just because they have had an inflated rating after that silly Warmachine guild and their groupies jumped ship and as a result the server had a few weeks of bleeding points to get back into their right slot.

Though yes, Kaineng will be red for at least a few months you know. No chance whatsover of it rolling green while being put up against servers lower than it. You probably should switch while you still can. Hurry! And I promise I won’t laugh in the very slim chance that Kaineng completely dominates its opponents right after you leave. ^^

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

I have had an absolute fun time running with the RE people since they came here to TC. Regardless of how good they are, so far they’ve been a great bunch of people to run with, and that’s all that matters! I’m glad to see FA and KN again, we missed you guys! Lets change this threads attitude to just having fun. Stop the hackusations, the post break up drama, and just have fun!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Just to set the record straight:

It was a 35man militia zerg led by Novus that wiped a larger Rethesis force. I know exactly what I am talking about as I was there and we were doing constant supply checks.

Rethesis, we respect you. I went to the meeting when you guys were deciding on which server to choose. We knew that you guys are leaning towards TC right after the meeting, as some of your guild members like to whisper some of us.

Like I said we respect you, but after Ethersin was being odd and quiet in chat, and then got kitten about being asked a tough question(and then LEFT the chat!), there was a good portion of us that didn’t want you to come.

We were hoping to bring you over so we could show you how to open field pvp, as we know you have well specced players…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

I’d never say Kaineng was the worst, not by a long stretch. Not sure if you were around earlier today (maybe 6 or 7 hours ago) but wowww…. we were trying HARD to take KN’s keep in EB – probably for about 2 hours, but your players weren’t having any of it. We trebbed, and trebbed, and trebbed some more, made 3 or 4 pushes in to wipe AC’s in inner around the lord’s room (wiping over and over) and pushed several more times just to get obliterated by you guys. Bravo, very good show. I think FA had taken your garrison in KNBL at that point and quite a bit of your BL, so your militia was hanging on with everything they had. I remember getting steamrolled by your little Asura commander several times.

Anyway, definitely something to be proud of. Up to you if you’re not happy where you are, but afaik, with the new matchup system, colors are definitely random since a server can land anywhere in that grouping. For example against SoS and CD, TC was blue, not green.

~Arabella

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

<removed boring life story>
So were not riding on any coat tails here my freind, we are just glad to not be depended on so much like we have in the past. Glad to have a stable server.

I never said anything at all about bandwagon. A guild that is good, likes challenges, doesn’t transfer to well established servers. A mediocre guild that wants to be carried does.

~ AoN ~

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

It is hard for some people to estimate numbers, especially when pets, clones, and minions are involved. A good practice is to underestimate.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Estus.1726

Estus.1726

It is hard for some people to estimate numbers, especially when pets, clones, and minions are involved. A good practice is to underestimate.

It’s funny, if someone wins it’s always against a Zerg twice their size. If they lost, it’s against a zerg twice their size.

[RE] Isendale – Tarnished Coast
“Did you see that? Tell me you saw that!”

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Let’s everybody on all sides tone it down a lil please?

While I’m sure your motivation is purely to provide SHAKA with “quality material” for her next MS Paint Masterpiece I think we can find better sources of inspiration

Tough crowd, for sure.

love,

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Lol you think you could take on TW or TSYM? LOL

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Littlefeather.8623

<removed boring life story>
So were not riding on any coat tails here my freind, we are just glad to not be depended on so much like we have in the past. Glad to have a stable server.

I never said anything at all about bandwagon. A guild that is good, likes challenges, doesn’t transfer to well established servers. A mediocre guild that wants to be carried does.

Not sure if you have always been on FA or not, but being on a server where your guild is the only large WvW focused guild, is not a challenge, it feels so stressful and demanding, much more than what you experience with stable servers.

We felt this two times, both times from T8 to T2. You must have had the priveledge of never feeling that, of never feeling directly responsible for putting in 12-18 hour days for your server. Of never recieving the comment, “Your in RE, arent you supposed to be in WvW?”

We envy you, and people like you who have never been through those situations. Thats why we are here.

Crazy Leg

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Littlefeather.8623

If you feel the need to troll us in our open field fighting capabilities on the forum, please do so in game as well. We WvW for it, we welcome it. Dont mention other guilds on other server or whatever, your in FA. Instead of Forum fights, whisper Ethersin, than we’ll post the video on this thread afterwards.

Crazy Leg

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Oh hi Gellor. What brings you to our little corner of the Forums?

NAGA|TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

Littlefeather, you need to calm down, you guys are winning by a lot.

Relax, go outside and enjoy the summer. You guys shouldn’t feel stressful, there are plenty of big guilds on TC. Run some PvE or a fractal.

If you feel that you have to “represent” you guild by calling everyone out and telling people that they are the worst, then it is time you remember that this is a game, not a job or some hated event.

Be merry!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather, you need to calm down, you guys are winning by a lot.

Relax, go outside and enjoy the summer. You guys shouldn’t feel stressful, there are plenty of big guilds on TC. Run some PvE or a fractal.

If you feel that you have to “represent” you guild by calling everyone out and telling people that they are the worst, then it is time you remember that this is a game, not a job or some hated event.

Be merry!

Reading comprehension…

I was very specific about DH/KN, and the differences between stable servers and not stable servers, IE: TC

Crazy Leg

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

EP/CERN/RE wiped TSYM and FEAR quite a few times when we were against them two weeks ago. TW unfortunately was a no-show that week. Would love to have fought them, just for the experience of it.

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Ahh yes, the WvW forums, where everyone blames numbers, and never the skillful the co-ordination or play on another server.

I’m willing to bet every “unstoppable guild” has been wiped once or twice in odds that should of been in their favour. Its a game, people sometimes have good days, sometimes bad.

Lets just chill a bit, take some time to appreciate each other’s play rather than hate on it.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

EP/CERN/RE wiped TSYM and FEAR quite a few times when we were against them two weeks ago. TW unfortunately was a no-show that week. Would love to have fought them, just for the experience of it.

Cause TW was busy wiping DB and BG that week lol. I felt the pain

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

every guild gets beat in open field from time to time its how u handle and wut u learn from the defeat that shows ur true strength

AND i have been on 2 servers like littlefeather and re has that have collapsed ET and then DH and it sucks and hes right u feel the stress from it

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lauranda.1342

Lauranda.1342

Except RE was A) not WvW-focused (maybe they are now) and B ) not the last WvW server on DH. Nor were they on KN.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

ur right they were not the last on KN but they were one of the last large guilds on dh that could field 15-20 everynight

BUT lets look at KN u had WM CO KO KOR RISE MEOW all xfer off , So with that said if i was RE i would be like O dam here goes DH all over again time to move before it gets worse and members of r guild leave the server or quit playing

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Just to set the record straight:

It was a 35man militia zerg led by Novus that wiped a larger Rethesis force. I know exactly what I am talking about as I was there and we were doing constant supply checks.

Rethesis, we respect you. I went to the meeting when you guys were deciding on which server to choose. We knew that you guys are leaning towards TC right after the meeting, as some of your guild members like to whisper some of us.

Like I said we respect you, but after Ethersin was being odd and quiet in chat, and then got kitten about being asked a tough question(and then LEFT the chat!), there was a good portion of us that didn’t want you to come.

We were hoping to bring you over so we could show you how to open field pvp, as we know you have well specced players…

The part about our meeting with you was unnecessary in terms of this thread (even if it has derailed many times). Ethersin was in an out quite a lot that night (we had like 6 or 7 servers over several hours coming to our meetings) and I believe he was tired of talking to one person in particular (bad blood type thing from some time ago).

As far as our competency in open field I believe we are very good at what we do. Those are the fights we look for above all else. No we are not the greatest and what Little said seems to be poorly worded. We generally wipe more than get wiped on most nights, but we do get wiped and try to learn from it every time. We pride ourselves on our open field combat and do our best to train the militia on how to work on those tactics as well.

While I can say we’ve wiped to majority militia zergs…it’s not very often and it’s when we’re fairly outnumbered. I’m not going to say most militia don’t know what they’re doing and can’t follow orders, but overall an organized guild group wins a good deal of the time. Now if it’s a few RE running with militia and you wiped us with your militia…I could see that :P

But whatever, we’ll each call each other kittens and bang our drums praising our greatness…I just want some cookies and some NHL finals tonight

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Except RE was A) not WvW-focused (maybe they are now) and B ) not the last WvW server on DH. Nor were they on KN.

Not this again…

A) We have been WvW focused since before I joined over 9 months ago.

B) We were the last large, WvW focused guild that was on every night at the time when we left Darkhaven over 6 months ago. Kain has several medium size guilds that run each night and guilds like CNB, Ph, and DD that are still around, but as of our departure we had lost more than enough guilds to maintain some decent presence in more than one BL.

I do enjoy all these trolls with no signature repping their guild or at least their server and making up kitten :P

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Littlefeather.8623

I just want some cookies and some NHL finals tonight

NHL?, thats like saying people still watch Nascar or Cricket. lol ;p

Crazy Leg

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

dude PPL skating at 30-35mph smashing into eachother battling for every inch of ice playoff hockey is just amazing

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

The great thing about roaming solo is that most of the time you really are outnumbered.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast