6/21 TC/FA/KN

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

You may be takling about another night, RE doesnt loose against evenly manned fights, atleast not open feild fights. Not even SoR would fight us without Arrow Carts in the open field. Not trying to sound kitteny, but I havent seen a FA Zerg during primetime with merely 35 people in it. RE wipes, FA has wiped us but I have yet to see a WvW guild that can wipe RE as a guild with even numbers.

RE is a mediocre zerg guild. Nothing special or unique and certainly not in the top 10 that I have fought against. If you were half as good as you think you are you wouldn’t be riding the coat-tails of an already successful server now would you.

Oh another “bandwagon” post?
<removed boring life story>
So were not riding on any coat tails here my freind, we are just glad to not be depended on so much like we have in the past. Glad to have a stable server.

I never said anything at all about bandwagon. A guild that is good, likes challenges, doesn’t transfer to well established servers. A mediocre guild that wants to be carried does.

Not sure if you have always been on FA or not, but being on a server where your guild is the only large WvW focused guild, is not a challenge, it feels so stressful and demanding, much more than what you experience with stable servers.

We felt this two times, both times from T8 to T2. You must have had the priveledge of never feeling that, of never feeling directly responsible for putting in 12-18 hour days for your server. Of never recieving the comment, “Your in RE, arent you supposed to be in WvW?”

We envy you, and people like you who have never been through those situations. Thats why we are here.

Your life is so hard, how do you get up in the morning?

Let me try and sum up the boring history of RE. You were on Darkhaven, carried to T2 by its off-hour population and stalled, so you bandwagoned to KN which once again was carried by an off-hour population to T2 where it once again stalled. You then transferred to TC, a server with arguably the 4th best/even coverage in the game, and now your here talking smack and going on about your hardship?

People/guilds on servers that have lost almost every match since release, they have hardship. Your hardship is like telling hungry people that you ate to much and your stomach hurts. Enjoy the coat-tails.

~ AoN ~

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

You may be takling about another night, RE doesnt loose against evenly manned fights, atleast not open feild fights. Not even SoR would fight us without Arrow Carts in the open field. Not trying to sound kitteny, but I havent seen a FA Zerg during primetime with merely 35 people in it. RE wipes, FA has wiped us but I have yet to see a WvW guild that can wipe RE as a guild with even numbers.

RE is a mediocre zerg guild. Nothing special or unique and certainly not in the top 10 that I have fought against. If you were half as good as you think you are you wouldn’t be riding the coat-tails of an already successful server now would you.

So were not riding on any coat tails here my freind, we are just glad to not be depended on so much like we have in the past. Glad to have a stable server.

I never said anything at all about bandwagon. A guild that is good, likes challenges, doesn’t transfer to well established servers. A mediocre guild that wants to be carried does.

Not sure if you have always been on FA or not, but being on a server where your guild is the only large WvW focused guild, is not a challenge, it feels so stressful and demanding, much more than what you experience with stable servers.

We felt this two times, both times from T8 to T2. You must have had the priveledge of never feeling that, of never feeling directly responsible for putting in 12-18 hour days for your server. Of never recieving the comment, “Your in RE, arent you supposed to be in WvW?”

We envy you, and people like you who have never been through those situations. Thats why we are here.

Let me try and sum up the boring history of RE. You were on Darkhaven, carried to T2 by its off-hour population and stalled, so you bandwagoned to KN which once again was carried by an off-hour population to T2 where it once again stalled. You then transferred to TC, a server with arguably the 4th best/even coverage in the game, and now your here talking smack and going on about your hardship?

People/guilds on servers that have lost almost every match since release, they have hardship. Your hardship is like telling hungry people that you ate to much and your stomach hurts. Enjoy the coat-tails.

u sir really shouldnt talk about stuff u know very little about. RE left dh after every other large guild that field 15-25 players a night had left, KN again was bleeding guilds left and right to bg and DB so im sure they were thinking here goes DH all over again and left before it hurt there guild

now get back to playing the game and cutt the drama

Im also from sor incase u think of from RE

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

I’m not getting involved in this argument but I’d like to point out that T.C hasn’t always had the long end of the stick.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

I’m not getting involved in this argument but I’d like to point out that T.C hasn’t always had the long end of the stick.

This is true. All servers here have gone through, but i feel it is fair to say that TC has had to deal with it less then all and will continue to win. The way it is set up now, BG/JQ/SoR will have a 50/50 chance of getting each other, with TC stacking itself more and more, i feel it is safe to say that we will never have balanced “tier 2” matchup again.

This saddens me for two reasons. 1) New guilds will change the way the community is, 2) when TC wins, their forum trolls come out in force

The OG of TC i have much respect for but unfortunately, there are no OG’s left of any server. Old guilds die and new ones are born so they people that stood with TC during those times, i doubt they are the majority anymore.

Most guilds that transfer to TC are looking for an easy win 3 out of 4 match ups imo
I hate to say it but TC is slowly going the way of the bandwagon server.

These are of my own opinion and not of my guild or server

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

:3

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

(edited by Mif.3471)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

This is true. All servers here have gone through, but i feel it is fair to say that TC has had to deal with it less then all and will continue to win. The way it is set up now, BG/JQ/SoR will have a 50/50 chance of getting each other, with TC stacking itself more and more, i feel it is safe to say that we will never have balanced “tier 2” matchup again.

This saddens me for two reasons. 1) New guilds will change the way the community is, 2) when TC wins, their forum trolls come out in force

The OG of TC i have much respect for but unfortunately, there are no OG’s left of any server. Old guilds die and new ones are born so they people that stood with TC during those times, i doubt they are the majority anymore.

Most guilds that transfer to TC are looking for an easy win 3 out of 4 match ups imo
I hate to say it but TC is slowly going the way of the bandwagon server.

These are of my own opinion and not of my guild or server

Meh, I think it’s about community. TC has a really good one, and it’s attractive. I moved here at the height of KN’s rise, and I didn’t move to win – I moved because I wanted to be part of what TC had.

I’d bet that any transfers are moving for the same reason, more often than not.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

That’s the thing. TC isn’t a bandwagon Server, it’s been slowly rising but in a stable fashion. A lot of guilds transfer in, not a lot transfer out, it is one of the best communities out there hands down.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: River Willow.6721

River Willow.6721

To the FA Sylvari Yakslapper I just fought outside KNBL Lake-
I knew you loved me when you drove that stake through my heart.
Thank you for the fight; it was my first and I’ve never had so much fun dying! I was so busy trying to hit the right keys I don’t even know what class you were. It was probably obvious I’m pretty new at this, but I hope we meet again some day.
May you live long and prosper

(edited by River Willow.6721)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

You may be takling about another night, RE doesnt loose against evenly manned fights, atleast not open feild fights. Not even SoR would fight us without Arrow Carts in the open field. Not trying to sound kitteny, but I havent seen a FA Zerg during primetime with merely 35 people in it. RE wipes, FA has wiped us but I have yet to see a WvW guild that can wipe RE as a guild with even numbers. To back it up have any FA guild whisper Ethersin for a friendly GvG with even numbers.

kitten that paragraph made me cringe.
I thought we weren’t this big headed…
Also D|ERP are gonna find this post eventually and split their sides laughing.
———————————————————————————
In other news, I hope T1.5 is only temporary. I thought T2 would be a great place for close matchups week after week but the guilds that left FA and DB have really mucked that up

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

it isn’t just that guilds left, it is also that TC got guilds in turn

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkish Delights.2591

Monkish Delights.2591

Dear TS and Kain,
From the bottom of my heart I hate everything about you. Nothing brings me more joy then seeing piles of tc and kain bodies on the floor, which i look upon with the biggest of grins. Though deep down I respect you all greatly and it’s always a joy to meet you on the battle field, since that is the underline point of wvw, to enjoy our mindless slaughter of each other. So my fellow FA’ers and the hated foe TC and the hard fought warriors of kain i ask you to leave our fighting in the borderlands and EB and leave boosting to the forums
Love,
Your Friendly Fa’er Monkish (aka Lissa Vanburg)

Spirit of Faith [HOPE]: proudly serving pain to scrubs

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

You may be takling about another night, RE doesnt loose against evenly manned fights, atleast not open feild fights. Not even SoR would fight us without Arrow Carts in the open field. Not trying to sound kitteny, but I havent seen a FA Zerg during primetime with merely 35 people in it. RE wipes, FA has wiped us but I have yet to see a WvW guild that can wipe RE as a guild with even numbers. To back it up have any FA guild whisper Ethersin for a friendly GvG with even numbers.

In other news, I hope T1.5 is only temporary. I thought T2 would be a great place for close matchups week after week but the guilds that left FA and DB have really mucked that up

To be fair we only lost one guild. Another sort of split and half went to AGG on DB.

The week after we lost those guilds we came in 2nd on Tier 2 ahead of DB.

TC gained a few guilds in the time period, hence the discrepancy now.

Unfortunately there’s a HUGE difference between tiers 1 and 2. You guys went there and got crushed. DB went there and while they don’t have a NA primetime anymore, they got facerolled in their SEA/Oceanic(a time frame they usually dominate).

This is the reality of a competitive multiplayer game that has no auto-balance.

Hence FA playing for the kills a lot of the time.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

Is this what TC means by "Open Field"?

http://i42.tinypic.com/k9dir8.jpg

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

T2 was made imbalanced by the populations at large.

A lot flocked to TC which basically turned them in to a tier 1.5

FA and DB would make up the start of a tier 2 match but have very different coverages so the match is really only decided by ppt while people are at work. Fight wise its ok, but it ends up being a wash since ppt doesn’t prove much.

The next server in line for tier 2 would be SOS most likely, but they need a bit more population to match T2 numbers.

Best matches look to be from 7th rank and down as far as “even” competition goes.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Yes this match-up kind of blows for morale, but I think it is important to remember that even if Kaineng finishes dead last this week, we can still gain rating points here! We are not supposed to win this matchup, in fact every point we do take is a win.

Yes it might feel overwhelming to face TC with their superior numbers and so many of our old friends fighting on their side, but it is not a useless fight by any means. It is just time to whip out the Guerrilla tactics. Take that camp. Kill those Dolyaks. Spend this week training for future matches. Don’t look too closely on the overall score, focus on accomplishing the small things, and take pride in doing that.

I have heard of some seriously awesome fights so far this match, so it is really worth while logging in, even though the overall score looks kind of lop sided.

And I hope that everyone can get over the fact that we are now facing friends in the field. No one predicted this, so let’s make the best of the hand dealt. We in Dii also lost several of our core WvW-ers to TC, but you wont see us giving up or hating on the people who opted to leave Kaineng. Nor will you see any Dii-ers “spying” on Kaineng (or on TC), everyone is just playing to have fun and experience the game the best they can.

Even so, Kaineng is still considered to be the worst WvW server because we kinda lack effective strategy dealing with zergs that greatly outnumber us, the lack of people participating in Kaineng WvW, the inability to control our own borderland (heck our kittening garrison got captured numerous times), commanders who have no kittening idea what they are doing or the priorities of controlling important locations (if the garrison or the main EB keep is captured, retaking it is the highest priority no matter what); and of course, Ajax Blue.

I’m planning to transfer away from Kaineng because Kaineng makes it really difficult to do WvW map exploration which I really need for 100% map completion for one character. And considering that Kaineng is stuck on the color red like three to four times in a row, it kinda shows how much fail Kaineng is in WvW.

Look at Vabbi before you claim Kaineng is the worst. :P

Kaineng isn’t bad. They just lack manpower. So those that do play have to carry a lot of weight on their shoulders.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sashi.9436

Sashi.9436

Yes this match-up kind of blows for morale, but I think it is important to remember that even if Kaineng finishes dead last this week, we can still gain rating points here! We are not supposed to win this matchup, in fact every point we do take is a win.

Yes it might feel overwhelming to face TC with their superior numbers and so many of our old friends fighting on their side, but it is not a useless fight by any means. It is just time to whip out the Guerrilla tactics. Take that camp. Kill those Dolyaks. Spend this week training for future matches. Don’t look too closely on the overall score, focus on accomplishing the small things, and take pride in doing that.

I have heard of some seriously awesome fights so far this match, so it is really worth while logging in, even though the overall score looks kind of lop sided.

And I hope that everyone can get over the fact that we are now facing friends in the field. No one predicted this, so let’s make the best of the hand dealt. We in Dii also lost several of our core WvW-ers to TC, but you wont see us giving up or hating on the people who opted to leave Kaineng. Nor will you see any Dii-ers “spying” on Kaineng (or on TC), everyone is just playing to have fun and experience the game the best they can.

Even so, Kaineng is still considered to be the worst WvW server because we kinda lack effective strategy dealing with zergs that greatly outnumber us, the lack of people participating in Kaineng WvW, the inability to control our own borderland (heck our kittening garrison got captured numerous times), commanders who have no kittening idea what they are doing or the priorities of controlling important locations (if the garrison or the main EB keep is captured, retaking it is the highest priority no matter what); and of course, Ajax Blue.

I’m planning to transfer away from Kaineng because Kaineng makes it really difficult to do WvW map exploration which I really need for 100% map completion for one character. And considering that Kaineng is stuck on the color red like three to four times in a row, it kinda shows how much fail Kaineng is in WvW.

Kaineng isn’t bad. They just lack manpower. So those that do play have to carry a lot of weight on their shoulders.

KN im on TC and so far you have met us in the field and fought with us. You don’t have 5000000 AC’s defending a tower like FA. You guys have been the best fights this whole week. I look Forward to fighting yall. Points don’t REALLY matter anymore. Its mostly about having FUN!!! If you can have fun your good!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Why would you transfer to a server just for easy wins? You won’t get any good fights if you coast to a server that is dominating all the other servers. Your rationale for our bandwagoners makes no sense. I thought everyone wanted “good fights”

All is vain.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

What, you guys have nothing else to talk about? Always the same old “bandwagon” topic over and over and over again, so much that any kitten you guys throw in here (no matter how sensible it is) has zero credibility now.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Other than the first few weeks, FA never fell below rank 9. If you are born and raised in FA, you have no idea what players from other servers went though. You are just lucky to have picked a good solid server to begin your career.

Its like someone who worked 20 years in a stable company like Microsoft trash talking other IT people who changed from job to job. You are just lucky, nothing more.

If you yourself is a transfer to FA, well congrats you just joined the same club as we all did.

If you happen to be one of those “People/guilds on servers that have lost almost every match since release”, well its funny that you call it hardship. Hardship means it isn’t fun for you anymore. You are making a mistake by forcing yourself to stay in your own server. If you say “NO ITS STILL FUN THAT’S WHY I AM STAYING”, then don’t use the word hardship, because it isn’t hardship to you. Its hardship to other people and that’s why they move. It is not your place to judge what is hardship and what isn’t for other people.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iconik.8712

Iconik.8712

http://gyazo.com/939f94c5619eae7bc713d9514bd7081b

The Fort portion of your name has been replaced.

Oh Hey Girl – Troll Thief Extraordinaire Tarnished Coast – www.twitch.tv/iconikk

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

http://gyazo.com/939f94c5619eae7bc713d9514bd7081b

The Fort portion of your name has been replaced.

Better tell that to your forces in KA BL tonight, we just snatched bay then wiped a much larger force of yours.

TC just stayed up on the walls and got aoe’d

Move that zerg RE!!

edit: OTSB also.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

(edited by etrigan.4213)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iconik.8712

Iconik.8712

Hehehe.

EB 4 lyfe.

Oh Hey Girl – Troll Thief Extraordinaire Tarnished Coast – www.twitch.tv/iconikk

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

TCBL – Gods Zerg. Fun fights, hope to see you guys again soon

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

That’s the thing. TC isn’t a bandwagon Server, it’s been slowly rising but in a stable fashion. A lot of guilds transfer in, not a lot transfer out, it is one of the best communities out there hands down.

TC smacked DB. For that, they get a hug from fuzzy

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I’m going to preface this by saying I like TC and its guilds but getting 5 CD and 1 IoJ guilds in a 2 week span isn’t growing steadily, in fact it’s the opposite. Really doesn’t matter because we old tier 1/2 all bandwagon servers one way or another. People come here for community and consistent fights.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Here we thought you let that go. Christ

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

I miss the old tier 2 match-up, where the PPT was close, and TC couldn’t just gobble up the third server and dedicate the entirety of their superior coverage to fighting us.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Stop stalking me. Christ

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

Stop stalking me. Christ

Not entirely sure why we have a DB person and a JQ person bickering in our matchup thread. Both of you shoosh please – or go to your respective matchup threads and stalk each other. xD

Tarnished Coast

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Stop stalking me. Christ

Not entirely sure why we have a DB person and a JQ person bickering in our matchup thread. Both of you shoosh please – or go to your respective matchup threads and stalk each other. xD

No Way. Share the love! TC has enough cookies for all.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Awesome GvG CNB. We lost 4-3. We should do it again.
To FA, fun fights as always.

By the way, here are some of the clips I got from the reset weekend. With a little RP’ing in the beggining lol.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Awesome GvG CNB. We lost 4-3. We should do it again.
To FA, fun fights as always.

By the way, here are some of the clips I got from the reset weekend. With a little RP’ing in the beggining lol.

The intro on this video…

OMG.

<3

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

LOL Stone, that intro is HILARIOUS!!!!
Anyway good GvG today Videos to come! Here is one match (: I got MOA’d O_O tee hee

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It’s true, we did split our sides laughing. One person literally said his butt fell off from laughing. Literally!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, congrats to CNB on the GvG victory

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

It’s true, we did split our sides laughing. One person literally said his butt fell off from laughing. Literally!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, congrats to CNB on the GvG victory

[DE RP] Just cant leave [RE] alone can they..

Your guildie literally summoned us to the thread by saying that. Also, we sort of like to see you squirm, because we don’t think your battle prowess really matches your (not you specifically, necessarily) pride. Also, I’m kind of surprised that my reply is longer than yours.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

[DE RP] Just cant leave [RE] alone can they..

Your guildie literally summoned us to the thread by saying that. Also, we sort of like to see you squirm, because we don’t think your battle prowess really matches your (not you specifically, necessarily) pride. Also, I’m kind of surprised that my reply is longer than yours.

I suppose he did summon you. I doesn’t make me squirm. Its okay to have pride, surely you have some too. At the end of the day as long as there’s some humility mixed in there its all good. Take care I just think it’s funny you read the TC thread, I don’t give a kitten about the Maguuma thread.

Didn’t say it wasn’t okay to have pride but when you say stuff like what was quoted above, well, get ready to get laughed at. I decided to visit the thread because I heard about the GvG. And to spread the use of ten exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: wokeearashi.3042

wokeearashi.3042

[RE] Rethesis is not a WvW only Guild. We are a PvX Guild we do PvE and WvW and some even sPvP. Although I personally only WvW in Guild Wars 2 many of our guys do WvW, PvE and PvP. While [RE] does have a daily mandatory WvW time and does take WvW seriously (all the time but mostly during those hours in particular) at the end of the day the majority of our members are casuals and don’t focus WvW 24/7. We have a strong player base in WvW and we are striving to gain more WvW players day by day. I just want to throw that out there because some people seem to think WvW is all we do, if we only did WvW and trained daily for it I would expect us to be a lot better but we have guys who are WvW one minute and PvE or sPvP another. Even during mandatory time we are listening to music in our private teamspeak and we are having fun first, and competitiveness second. I don’t want anyone to think that we believe we are the “BEST” because I don’t think that, neither does the rest of the Guild, I try to gain knowledge and skill every day I play/command and the guild also tries to improve daily. I hope that TC has enjoyed having me as a commander, as well as Ethersin and our other commanders, we are very happy to be on this server and grateful that TC has been so welcoming from day 1. We hope that our Guild is making the server better in WvW, making a positive difference in the PPT and with the community, and nothing else. We do prefer open-field fights over anything else because we just find them the most fun and every Guild / player is going to die in battles sometimes. We strive in [RE] to win more than we lose so that we stand out, that’s really all there is too it, if you are able to win more than you lose then you can say at the very least that you’re “not doing half-bad” as a Guild and that’s enough for me. The only time I lose respect for players/Guilds is if they trash talk us because it get nobody anywhere, I’d prefer everyone just fight their hardest, maintain respect for one another, and give our Guild a challenge because I am happy to win or lose.

Cheers TC, FA, KN.

Also, GvG is not really something I am into but some in [RE] are into it, its just not my thing but I participate nonetheless. Cheers to CNB for their win today!

this is sano btw kn comander guild leader of cnb i dont do forums and post anything if u noticed i never realy post anything,but i do want to take this chance to thank RE for accepting the GvG i had tons of fun though we had a bad composition i really just wanted to see what we could do when we had even numbers. we should do it again next time we get a chance. props to RE they really gave a good fight i personaly really enjoyed it and our guildies are getting into it as well.. fun stuff guys hopefully we can do it again next time..^_^ cheers!!!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

We (shockingly) have friendly connections to people on both TC and Kaineng.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

I LOVE MAH D/ERPY GUMMIE BEARS!!!!!!!!! <3

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

KN im on TC and so far you have met us in the field and fought with us. You don’t have 5000000 AC’s defending a tower like FA. You guys have been the best fights this whole week. I look Forward to fighting yall. Points don’t REALLY matter anymore. Its mostly about having FUN!!! If you can have fun your good!

Do you know why Kain has no ACs?

Because everything they own is constantly being flipped and turned to paper. Meanwhile you guys zerg ball around the map running a karma train and the only thing that keeps you away is 5000000 AC’s.

Don’t blame us for the way you play.

Just take a look at neomccoy’s video. At no point is there less that 20 green dots in his mini map. That is the TC version of wvw fun

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avariz.8241

Avariz.8241

I remember a [DERP] of Maguuma having an account on CD while the two servers were fighting each other. He, [DERP], went into WvWvW as a CD player with the [DERP] tag. He was green to CD’ers and his guild mates were Maguuma red. He created all sort of confusion, panic, and drama during the weeks’ WvWvW fighting.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

Speaking for myself, I have tons of fun in WvW that doesn’t involve zergballs. There are many, many others here who do as well. It’s certainly not “the TC version of wvw fun.”

~Arabella

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Stop stalking me. Christ

You started stalking me 1st <3

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Stop stalking me. Christ

Cause Fuzzion and I are loved by TC

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

Stop stalking me. Christ

I must have missed that memo.

Tarnished Coast

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Stop stalking me. Christ

I must have missed that memo.

Must have

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lauranda.1342

Lauranda.1342

Thank you Moment for explaining what RE is. That was what I meant by my “RE is not wvw focused” post. Not sure why Ninya doesnt even know his own guild.

As far as sigs, I dont use them. If you want to know who I am…I was in SE on DH…xferred to KN with the guild…broke off with Kiri to form DE…then merged with RE (was even a jr officer for a short time) until I got tired of the bickering between the wvwers and the pvxers, so I left. I am now in my own one man guild to avoid more drama and plan on staying with KN until I stop playing.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Stop stalking me. Christ

You started stalking me 1st <3

Now, now… admit that you were both stalking TC and then we can move on

NAGA|TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

The moment people stop looking at the almost completely meaningless cumulative ppt, and concentrate on having fun, the less qq on the forums

Meega Kweesta

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

I love reading [RE] Members posts saying they didn’t want to leave Darkhaven or KN but “had to” because they were the only WvW guild left. [RET] is currently the only big WvW guild on FA. All we have are medium guild and small guilds besides [RET]. There is [GODS] as well but they are a bit smaller now and I haven’t seen them running around much. But we are not leaving just cuz we have low numbers. You went to TC and TC already has tons of WvW guilds and even more PvX guilds.

Oh and btw, Im an ex-Darkhaven too. Most people left that server BECAUSE of RE. I was one of them. Ethersin would troll our vent and even crashed it a few times when I was in a guild called [HVN] there.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time