6/21 TC/FA/KN

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

I find it funny all this complaining from FA about an accidental bug that may have been exploited by a few, yet they were glitch capping Jerrifer’s just about every day…hypocrites much?

Yes. It definitely goes both ways. I wouldn’t personally bring up an exploit on the forums, but now that it has been mentioned anyway I saw this repeatedly happen on monday/tuesday in EB, often 5-6 people or more taking part.

RE: Furiosbeard,
The only thing you can do is report and move on, and try not to bring it up in a confrontational/accussational manner on the forums, because then you get all this (see last two pages).

IMO purposefully exploiting something repeatedly is a lot than accidentely glitching through a gate, but at the end of the day TC commanders apologised for the behaviour of the militia (for which I commend them) and the bug has now been reported.

Now we just need the mods to cut this off.

(edited by SquirtyMagoo.8321)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

When throwing stones, dont live in a glass house.

Jerrifer’s.

Meega Kweesta

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Guess the bloom came off the rose.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

What i havent seen is any kind of remorse or integrity about glitching into green towers from blue.

Contrast that with what green cmdrs have attempted to apologise for a single instance, as opposed to multiple examples of mischief from blue.

Instead of coming onto the forums and kittening and moaning about Jerrifer’s the typical green response was a shrug and an eyeroll, but i suppose some egos need an excuse why they are better and others always have to “cheat” to win.

Meega Kweesta

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: KiltedCowboy.1945

KiltedCowboy.1945

I just don’t like the fact that no matter what time it is, FA always seems to be outnumbered. I know KN has it a bit worse, but the number of TC on WvW sure is demoralizing me from playing on WvW.

Proud Norn Warrior from FA

Band-Aids? You mean pansy stickers.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holdyir.2918

Holdyir.2918

I just don’t like the fact that no matter what time it is, FA always seems to be outnumbered. I know KN has it a bit worse, but the number of TC on WvW sure is demoralizing me from playing on WvW.

sPvP has set teams with even numbers. You should try that out instead.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

dont look at the score or ppt just HAVe fun and kill wut u can with ur guildies or allies on the field and have fun

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

These accusations of glitching are stupid. There have been multiple occasions where while we were attacking a keep or tower some random person sets down a portal that mysteriously takes us into that said keep or tower without us even breaching it. And in multiple occasions people took it not knowing where it went, and when we do command we tell people not to take them. I would hate to be thrown into it because some random person or someone in my guild without saying anything and without permission glitched into a keep or tower to portal us in. That’s not the way we play, and I know that’s not the way EP plays. It’s hard to know where portals take you until you take them, and blame should not rest on the people who are associated with them in some way but to those who did it knowing it was wrong.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

lol all i got to say to TC is that you guys had my respect before this match up, but not, it is gone. I can also say that from all your transfers, that your once great community is lacking in the ways it once was.

I really do not want to go against you ever again, DB has better ethics when it comes to playing on the battlefield

I had some respect for FA before this match up, but now you guys are negative. You people shamelessly spy and share knowledge on your public teamspeak. You don’t even try to hide it. A lot of people inside FA is very kitten ed off at this kind of cheating behavior in their own server. Good job losing your own players.

Who knows how long this has been going on? Months?

Not even Maguuma will sink this low to publicly cheat for everyone to see.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Sounds like a challenge, Magz.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

lol all i got to say to TC is that you guys had my respect before this match up, but not, it is gone. I can also say that from all your transfers, that your once great community is lacking in the ways it once was.

I really do not want to go against you ever again, DB has better ethics when it comes to playing on the battlefield

I had some respect for FA before this match up, but now you guys are negative. You people shamelessly spy and share knowledge on your public teamspeak. You don’t even try to hide it. A lot of people inside FA is very kitten ed off at this kind of cheating behavior in your own server.

We got spies from TC all the time, does that mean I’m going to call all of TC cheaters and spies? No, it doesn’t. Because I’m not ignorant. You can’t control what everyone in your server does.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Pretty sure we already beat that challenge :\

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Both sides need to let this go. I doubt anyone will listen but it needs to be said. This argument is stupid on so many levels.

This has happened on EVERY server at some point. Yes it happened last night to TC. It sucks… bad. The only thing left to do is try to reprimand those that took the portal and did nothing to get back out. Which I assure you is well underway. Heck the commander went nutz trying to get everyone out, I wish I had a screenshot of it. In the end he took his tag off out of disappointment.

This also happened just yesterday morning to Jerrifers with Fort Aspenwood. That mind you was dealt with in a much more quiet manner, if you scroll back you will see a player asking to speak to a commander from Fort Aspendwood. Its about that.

Sadly until the glitch’s are all fixed this will probably continue to happen. No one can control everyone inside of a battle ground. It has happened to TC, it has happened to FA. Nothing either of us can do about it except to reprimand those that took part in this activity. ANET I am sure has a report so they will cover things on there end.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

CHIPS.6018

Pretty sure we already beat that challenge :\

I asked Zero once, and he told me Magumma doesn’t spy at all. You guys just talk bad on the forums. >_>

Plenty of sources from inside FA confirms that they are openly spying.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

CHIPS.6018

also, can i connect the dots by saying that since you talk to FA players, WvW players, that you are indeed spying on us?

Talking about the current situation of FA is very different from actively reporting the current position of the enemy zerg.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Kaineng doesn’t have spies.

Just friends on other servers

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

That’s so awful you guys.

You are already completely pounding us in to the dirt and then stuff like that happens to add insult to injury.

Then we get spawn camped on top of it.

Really shameful. I was looking forward to this match-up and now its complete garbage in my mind. The apology from you guys doesn’t make up for the other 30 players that enjoyed the reward and essentially gloated.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the week. At this point there really isn’t much left for you guys to prove.

In case you want to see it from our side, I’ll be posting the video for you shortly.

GG

Too bad isn’t it? I told people not to spawn camp and to leave the keep, dropped tag after moving north. Wood keep doesn’t = full upgraded but I did what I could. People are going to do what they are going to do.

I have no words. Just truly disappointed in what happened.

I’m confused….

You reported the guys who accidentally glitched through and then immediately run up the stairs and back over the wall, then didn’t report the ones who (also accidentally) glitched through but then actually took advantage of the glitch.

Yes, it sucks very badly that it happened, there’s no doubt about that, but reporting a player that is in the middle of running back over the wall because a GAME BUG glitched him through the gate is just as foul as the players who glitch in and exploit the glitch.

I felt sorry for you guys until I saw that you were actively trying to STOP players who were trying to run back out. Your anger, and the obvious mass unintentional game bugging that went on there do not line up.

As far that the extras who did stay inside, i hope they get banned. I just hope there’s no collateral damage with players who were trying to do the right thing.

Can’t report everybody in the heat of the moment. If I could program a “report 20 people in 10 seconds” macro it would be a lot earlier.

Am I not to report anybody at all in your eyes then?

The best thing it can do is offer Anet a time stamp for the event if they want to investigate.

Don’t try to play this off as me being the bad guy here. I just posted a video that shows the event. Everybody needs to know these things are unacceptable.

Right!?

You reported someone who broke no rules. THAT is the problem here. He inadvertently glitched into the keep, then ran straight up the stairs and over the wall since it wasn’t intentionally done. It was a game bug and he did not exploit it. It happened, and he ran back out. And you reported him. That’s just dirty, and yes, it paints you as the bad guy.

That aside, you reported him for BOTTING. That doesn’t even make sense. It’s a false report against someone who didn’t intentionally break any rules at all.

Your video proved only that you were more interested in killing/reporting them than actually allowing them to correct something that was clearly unintentional.

As far as those who STAYED in the keep…you didn’t report ANY of them. They are the ones who broke the rules, not the first people through who ran back over the wall.

You’re being very unreasonable. There isn’t an report option for people glitching/exploiting and also how the heck is he supposed to know what their intentions are when people are suddenly on the other side of the gate?

For all he knew the guy running up the stairs could have been a mesmer with an entrance portal already set up. Do not make him the bad guy here, you’re straying from the point. You can’t report all the right people, it all literally happened in just over a minute and whoever gets reported that did nothing wrong has nothing to worry about.

(edited by Andy.9137)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: bobross.5034

bobross.5034

Hey all, seems like this whole thing is getting kind of tense. Lots of accusations about spawncamping, glitching and poor sportsmanship. I obviously can’t speak for the whole server, but for myself, I’ve been respectful, even partying up with kaineng and FA players to duel and comment (positively) on their skills.

Also, when you see a few people spawncamping, please realize that this happens on every server, especially when one server outmans the others. And though it’s obnoxious, it doesn’t represent the whole server. I had the outmanned buff in Kaineng BL last night and found about 20 guys from FA spawncamping us (TC). Rather than try to fight or run, I /sat to indicate that they should think about what they were doing and they just killed me. The bulk of them moved on after a few minutes, but some stuck around, and I msg’d with them to remind them that they are representing their guilds (who I won’t name, because I assume that it’s just a couple of loose cannons and not the guild as a whole responsible) in poor sportsmanship.

But this is a video game, and we have to realize that immature people are going to play it, and be immature. They wind up on every server to some extent. Many of us try to keep people in line and remind them to be good sports, but they don’t always listen.

Regarding the glitching, people received a sincere appology from one of our good commanders who tried to stop it. Never-mind the fact that in the video, the defenders obviously didn’t have the numbers to defend the keep anyway, despite half the attackers leaving out of courtesy. Can we just leave it at; “it was a glitch, some people took advantage of it, maybe out of ignorance or maybe discourtesy. Many others left out of courtesy, and in the end, it probably doesn’t matter much anyway, since this isn’t a close match.”

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

You’re being very unreasonable. There isn’t an report option for people glitching/exploiting and also how the heck is he supposed to know what their intentions are when people are suddenly on the other side of the gate?

For all he knew the guy running up the stairs could have been a mesmer with an entrance portal already set up. Do not make him the bad guy here, you’re straying from the point. You can’t report all the right people, it all literally happened in just over a minute and whoever gets reported that did nothing wrong has nothing to worry about.

He reported an EP necro who accidentally glitched in, then ran straight up the stairs and over the wall.

The reporting happened before the portal was opened. The portal was opened by an unguilded TC “Recruit.”

Unlike you watching the video over and over again so you can analyze everything, he did not have that luxury because it was happening in real time. I can be hard to tell what is going on and who is doing what, so if I were you I would drop your argument because it is just silly.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Good grief.

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

He reported an EP necro who accidentally glitched in, then ran straight up the stairs and over the wall.

The reporting happened before the portal was opened. The portal was opened by an unguilded TC “Recruit.”

Unlike you watching the video over and over again so you can analyze everything, he did not have that luxury because it was happening in real time. I can be hard to tell what is going on and who is doing what, so if I were you I would drop your argument because it is just silly.

Jerrifers.

what?

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Hmm, I wonder if this “Jerrifer’s” thing works in other matchup threads.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

“Jerrifers” is the new “Narf.”

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Well that’s kind of gross. I was just about to try it out, too.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

So the gate upgraded for 2 minutes allowing 5 people in over that time?

Hmm

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

Can anyone with photo/video evidence of the occurrence at Valley Keep from last night please PM me with the evidence? That would be greatly appreciated.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

Not unguilded at all, that was a clone/phantasm. The mesmer most likely used decoy.
Here are three screenshots which happened within a 1 second time frame. If you go to 0:34 in the video and watch it in slow motion(or pause at every frame), you will see that the mesmer was stealthed when he dropped the portal, he then popped a clone as he began running up the stairs and came out of stealth near the top. I’ve supplied screenshots to show the glaring proof.

The reported player was an EP necro, and looked completely different from the clone/mesmer/whatever.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/6-21-TC-FA-KN-1/page/11#post2302799

P.S.- It doesn’t matter anyway. The reason people got in in the first place is that the door broke just as the keep upgraded, and a few players who had been pressing against the gate got inside in that instant it was open. The mesmer portal wasn’t an exploit anyway, as they were legitimately inside the keep at that point. (Oh, the things you find out from talking to players who were actually there.)

This doesn’t concern the necro as it didn’t abuse the glitch. The mesmer did. Also, there wasn’t an upgrade going at all during that video. Doors can’t upgrade if there’s no upgrade going on. Also, it’s fully fortified. No upgrade would fix the gate. If the mesmer was already inside, how stupid is he to put the portal right in front of the enemy. Not to mention, mesmers don’t have enough stealth available to them to remain hidden for that long in such an enclosed space.

Wow.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

FYI: I’m deleting all my replies on this topic. Obviously your quotes will stay. This just isn’t worth it. Guilty until proven innocent…

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Don’t you need supply or a dolyak coming in to finish an upgrade?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

To be fair it’s just 2 posters who wont let this go, and continue to paint broad generalizations and fling poop.

Well done.

Meega Kweesta

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

Jerrifers.

what?

Ever wonder how a T3 flips with no rams, catas, trebs or golems?

That’s what.

Meega Kweesta

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

To be fair it’s just 2 posters who wont let this go, and continue to paint broad generalizations and fling poop.

Well done.

One just let it go. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/6-21-TC-FA-KN-1/page/11#post2304990

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

Jerrifers.

what?

Ever wonder how a T3 flips with no rams, catas, trebs or golems?

That’s what.

I don’t ever play on EB so I would know nothing about that, though it seems strange bringing something totally irrelevant to the subject to try and strengthen an argument. It doesn’t matter anymore anyway, I was defending furiousbeard and I guess Hickeroar realized he was wrong after that last post stating it was a legitimate capture.

End argument!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

boop

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Don’t bring us into this, TC is respectable

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

What is this magic? NarF is forever

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SnakeMx.3784

SnakeMx.3784

You are unbelievable. That’s like telling a victim of a hate crime its their fault for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and that they can’t be upset about it.

And if you look at the reporting options provided, there is not an appropriate option other than that.

Hick you need to stop attacking me on this. It comes across as you defending the guilty.

Don’t listen to them flashy, if their intention was not to glitch, it’s funny to see how an Elemental supposedly run back and then a Mesmer runs in with full knowledge and even drop a portal.

They claim they didn’t approve but it’s clearly some EP tags ported too and ran for the cap.

Who cares if they win or not, you just reveal how they like to work.

[RET] Warrior

Fort Aspenwood

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I didn’t come here to start any witch hunt against EP and merely wanted to state my disappointment in the events. Hickeroar taking it personally was unintended.

The only posts I made in reference to their guild was regarding their commanders initial posts about the topic.

I’m more than happy to leave things alone and Hickeroar and I had a very good discussion in PMs. I don’t know if that is what lead to his deleting of posts, but I hope all parties can put this one to rest.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naranek.2570

Naranek.2570

You are already completely pounding us in to the dirt and then stuff like that happens to add insult to injury.

Really shameful. I was looking forward to this match-up and now its complete garbage in my mind. The apology from you guys doesn’t make up for the other 30 players that enjoyed the reward and essentially gloated.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the week. At this point there really isn’t much left for you guys to prove.

In case you want to see it from our side, I’ll be posting the video for you shortly.

GG

I’m the asura you reported as botting (not sure why), I got ported inside the gate, was a little confused, ran to the stairs all the way out of the keep.

I play a necro (as you can see I have signet of locust up), when I was running outside I saw the portal and started yelling people to NOT take the portal, sadly they did

You ran next to the guy that opened the portal, I couldn’t see the guild tag but if you have a better quality recording maybe you can, we don’t like that kind of attitude on our server either.

See you in the field !

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

GG

I’m the asura you reported as botting (not sure why), I got ported inside the gate, was a little confused, ran to the stairs all the way out of the keep.

I play a necro (as you can see I have signet of locust up), when I was running outside I saw the portal and started yelling people to NOT take the portal, sadly they did

You ran next to the guy that opened the portal, I couldn’t see the guild tag but if you have a better quality recording maybe you can, we don’t like that kind of attitude on our server either.

See you in the field !

Hey Naranek,

I doubt you will see any negative outcomes to that report and it’s very obvious that Necros can’t drop portals.

Sorry for the report but as you can see there was a lot happening. Hopefully you accept my apology.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naranek.2570

Naranek.2570

Hey Naranek,

I doubt you will see any negative outcomes to that report and it’s very obvious that Necros can’t drop portals.

Sorry for the report but as you can see there was a lot happening. Hopefully you accept my apology.

Thats ok, I understand now, it happens

Few of my guildies (EP) sent screenshots/logs to ANet in hopes that it gets fixed, we have a vague idea of what happened and will avoid it until fixed, it can’t be discussed on the forums as you may know.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

FA talking about ethics…. LMAO

I have deleted that post because I was upset at the time and it was not the right thing to say, for this i will apologize for any feeling that i might have hurt

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

I have deleted that post because I was upset at the time and it was not the right thing to say, for this i will apologize for any feeling that i might have hurt

I shall do the same.

Let us celebrate our new understanding with delicious chewy cookies

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Good to see some peace in here finally!

Snatches the entire plate of cookies from the little Asura

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Finger>>>>Moon! Thats all I can say after wading through all that kitten the last two pages.

Eat your cookies!

Be ONE with the cookie…

Attachments:

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

TC is being super unfriendly again.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Finger Moon!

You need a comma or exclamation between both words, or it might be interpreted in an entirely inappropriate way.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Finger Moon!

You need a comma or exclamation between both words, or it might be interpreted in an entirely inappropriate way.

Hahaha! Fixed for politeness…errrr…hmmmm

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

That was fun. Thanks for the fights.

Attachments:

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: PAGamer.4072

PAGamer.4072

Hello, warrior people and not warrior but still here anyway people.

Before we was all done punching each other in the faces, our Sad War Bard entered the war torn worlds to spread peace and love. Even wrote a story about it. It has pictures and everything!

Think she did a good job. Maybe not at spreading peace. Cause really. Why would you use a hammer? But it was fun. Thanks for playing with us!

Hope everyone likes the next match better. Maybe there will be more yaks in it. Parading.

Cause everyone loves a parade. Unless you’re a quaggan. A cute, adorable, evil evil quaggan.

Attachments:

Elwyn Eileurer
The Not Amazing Broken Toaster – Tarnished Coast
[Fun] with Naked Mole Rats/No One Really Likes Us [Sad]